Closing price: $7192.2988 Powered by Coindesk
- South Korean Province Issues its Own Cryptocurrency
The South Korean province of Gyeongsangbuk has become the unlikely location for the latest government-sanctioned crypto experiment, with the news that it plans to set up its own cryptocurrency. The move is emblematic of South Korea’s marked shift in regulatory position on cryptocurrency, from reportedly considering a China-style ban on crypto trading barely nine months
- Bitcoin Gains Mainstream Speed From Eminem and Royce da 5’9? on Not Alike (Kamikaze)
“Remember everybody used to bite nickel, now everybody doing Bitcoin.”– Not Alike, Kamikaze, Eminem Bitcoin is winning pop minds and rap hearts on Eminem’s surprise new album Kamikaze, released at midnight on Friday, August 31. The world’s number one cryptocurrency got a shout out on a track called “Not Alike” that throws lots of dust […]
- Interview: Indiegogo Founder Talks Security Tokens
Crowdfunding giant Indiegogo, known for the creation of projects like the Wardenclyffe Tesla Science Centre, recently stepped into the security token market with the announcement that the company would tokenize the St. Regis Aspen Resort in Colorado and sell the tokens as legally-registered securities in a security token offering (STO). STOs Will Soon Become Commonplace
- Satis Group Research Forecasts Bitcoin at $144000 by 2028
- Satis proposes that Bitcoin will maintain its dominance as the world's largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization and reach $143,900 in 10 years, ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Gets $200+ Boost to $7208 Daily High as September Starts with a Bang
- Though Saturday morning at Bitcoin started at around $7,030, it only took one of those hours to boost the coin to $7,200. The increase luckily brought ...
- Eminem Raps About Bitcoin As Popular Culture Embraces Cryptocurrency
A new Eminem song, “Not Alike,” available on Spotify, observes that “Everybody doing bitcoin” in a string of phrases describing contemporary life. The song, which predictably makes extensive use of profanity and references to violence, is one of the numerous references to cryptocurrency in modern culture. Eminem is not the first rapper to reference bitcoin.
- Firefox to Firewall Cryptomining Malware in Upcoming Browser Updates
The Mozilla Foundation has outlined new features on its Firefox browser to help enhance web performance and protect its users with a default blocker for cryptomining malware. The Vice President of product, Nick Nguyen made it known on Thursday, August 30, 2018, that future versions of the open-source browser will by default, block crypto mining malware
- There's A "Serious Chance" Bitcoin Could Drop Below $3000, Analysts Claim
- Bitcoin may drop below $3,000 as it has been trading within a tight range of $5,500 to $8,500 for the last 3 months, Element Digital Asset ...
- Bitcoin vs. Altcoins: Which is the Most Usable for Merchants?
- However, the number of merchants accepting Bitcoin (BTC) and other coins is nonetheless steadily increasing, with the number of Bitcoin-accepting ...
- Opinion: Bitcoin, not the Blockchain
- Bitcoin and its blockchain are inseparable, as one cannot exist without the other. A blockchain without cryptocurrency is nothing more than a ...
- Thai Actor Maintains Innocence with $24 Million Bitcoin Fraud
The charges on famous Thai actor Jiratpisit “Boom” Jaravijit and his sibling, Thanasit Jaravijit were heard earlier this week in court concerning an alleged bitcoin fraud worth nearly a billion baht (about $24 million), according to a local news outlet. The popular soap actor showed up at court well ahead of schedule but tried to avoid
- PwC’s New Digital Skills Course Will Teach Employees about Blockchain
“Big four” auditing firm PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is launching training programs to employees on blockchain and other nascent technologies. The two-year digital skills course, dubbed “Digital Accelerators” and said to begin in January, will train 1,000 employees on everything from drones, blockchain, and cleansing data to 3D printing, a news report from tech publication Digiday says. The
- Eminem's Latest Album Kamikaze Name-Checks Bitcoin
- What is interesting about this particular reference is that Bitcoin is not phrased as some bizarre niche or criminal activity. He literally says everyone is ...
- 'Hodling' and Its Impact on Cryptocurrency Adoption and Liquidity
- 'Hodling' has not only become an important strategy for many bitcoin users but is also a major reason why Bitcoin remains the most valuable ...
- Bitcoin Adoption Just Got Real in Ukraine, Fruits & Vegetables Up for Sale in Cryptos
- Bitcoin adoption is constantly increasing as according to the latest development, the Bessarabian market in Ukraine's capital Kiev now allows people ...
- Bitcoin Transactions Nearing VISA Levels
- Bitcoin is currently in a bear market and with it has come doubters and negative perceptions. But there are some positive aspects as focus moves ...
- Crypto Market Adds $8 Billion as Bitcoin Price Avoids Downtrend
In the past 24 hours, despite the negative predictions of many traders, bitcoin price has remained above the crucial $7,000 resistance level, allowing the crypto market to add $8 billion to its valuation. Dash, Verge, Monero, and EOS are the best performing cryptocurrencies of September 1, recording strong gains in the range of 7 to
- The $257 Million Cryptocurrency that Wants to Upend Cloud Data Storage is Almost Ready to Go Live
Filecoin, a decentralized storage network that turns cloud storage into an algorithmic market monetized through cryptocurrency, has announced that it will go public within the coming months. Filecoin prepares for liftoff This announcement is contained in a blog post by the company, in which it stated that, having passed the critical period when it needed
- The Ledger: Revenge of the Bitcoin Believers
- The crypto investing scene is a gloomy place of plate but at least one group is having fun. Bitcoin maximalists—folks skeptical of cryptocurrency that's ...
- The Bitcoin Cash Civil War
- In this article we try to explain what all the hubbub is about concerning Bitcoin Cash. Whether it is a debate of necessity or a war of egos, BCH's ...
- Bitcoin price analysis: Its a breakout; 8000 next?
- Bitcoin, the largest cryptocurrency and the poster boy of the crypto world, has managed to cross past a very strong resistance line on the long term ...
- Bitcoin Remains Range-Bound At $7000, Analysts Bearish
- At the time of writing, Bitcoin has situated itself in the low $7,000s, currently posting a 24-hour gain of 1.2% at the price of $7,051.66. The asset is now ...
- Daily Price Analysis 01/09: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin
- Bitcoin has gone up by 1% over the past 24 hours. The leading cryptocurrency was trading at $6,970 yesterday but has now increased to reach $7,076 ...
- Bitcoin At $7000, Undervalued Or Overvalued?
- At $7,000, Bitcoin can be both undervalued or overvalued, depending on how the “intrinsic” value of the digital currency is calculated. After testing the ...
- Op-ed: How to Turn Your Bitcoin and Crypto Losses into Tax Savings
Bitcoin and crypto losses can be used to offset other types of capital gains for tax purposes and therefore save you money. This article addresses how to handle your losses and the important items that you need to keep in mind for your crypto taxes in the US. Losses on crypto and Bitcoin trades offset
- Bitcoin goes to the moon: Sept. 3 event at Rutgers promotes Moonshot.Express
- NEW BRUNSWICK - Three major cryptocurrency organizations have partnered to launch a rocket with bitcoin on it to the moon by 2020. To promote ...
- CoinEx Plans to Create a 'Bitcoin SV' Token, Wright Calls It a Fraud
- Sides in the debate over bitcoin cash's evolution have further entrenched their positions, with exchange CoinEx posting a statement saying it would ...
- Price Predictions of Bitcoin Become Rampant as Bitcoin Halving just 2 Years Away
- As bitcoin halving is just two years away, a lot of price predictions have started appearing across discussion groups. In bitcoin's short history the two ...
- Bitcoin Price Just Surged to $7,200 Within 1 Hour, Strong Short-Term Rally Next?
In the past hour, the Bitcoin price has surged from $7,030 to $7,200, bringing the entire market with it to the upside. Bitcoin Cash, NEO, Litecoin, ICON, EOS, VeChain, Tron, Qtum, Cardano, and most major tokens have recorded 5 to 15 percent gains in the past 30 minutes, showing the establishment of newly found momentum.
- Bitcoin Spotted At This Year's Burning Man
- So it's Burning Man time again, and this year one of the 'art' installations featured some prominent bitcoin logos. Well, you weren't expecting physical ...
- Japanese E-Commerce Giant Rakuten Buys a Bitcoin Exchange
- Japanese retail conglomerate, Rakuten, has announced the purchase of Everybody's Bitcoin Inc., an unlicensed cryptocurrency exchange platform in ...
- Bitcoin Price Surges to One-Month High; Bullish Crossover Confirmed
- Bitcoin's price completed a bullish crossover on Saturday, adding credence to the view that the worst of the market downturn had passed.
- Can Dogecoin (DOGE) Become the “Next” Bitcoin?
- From being worth way below a one dollar value, Bitcoin made it to an all-time high of over 20.000$, that way becoming the top currency in accordance ...
- Crypto Trading 101: The Fibonacci Retracements
- CoinDesk unpacks and explains Fibonacci retracements, a tool used to predict potential price support and resistance, for crypto traders.
- Bitcoin's Next Big Software Upgrade to Feature New Language for Crypto Keys
- A new version of Bitcoin Core is coming, including a new key language and more. CoinDesk assembles the earliest and most interesting details.
- Bitcoin Magazine's Week in Review: More Than an Academic View of Progress
- This past week has seen progress in two aspects of Bitcoin: privacy and payments. Attitudes toward blockchain technology are also showing progress ...
- Coinsilium enters into Strategic Partnership with Universal Reward Protocol for €20m Token Sale
This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned
- Altcoins, Tokens Follow Bitcoin Higher as Labor Day Weekend Underway
- Cryptocurrencies excluding bitcoin accounted for the bulk of the rally; excluding BTC, the market rose $6 billion to $110 billion. As a result, bitcoin's ...
- Econometric Models Put Bitcoin's 'Intrinsic Value' between $1080 and $8778
- The price of Bitcoin has stood in a range between $5,500 and $8,000 for three months, now hovering around the $7,000 handle. Market participants ...
- Bitfi Bitcoin Wallet Withdraws Unhackable Claim Following Series of Hacks
- The controversial McAfee-backed Bitcoin wallet, Bitfi, has withdrawn their claim of being “unhackable” from their website following a series of notable ...
- Rakuten Acquires Crypto Exchange to Fast-Track Into the Japanese Market
- Rakuten Inc. announced Friday that “it decided to acquire Everybody's Bitcoin Inc. through its subsidiary, Rakuten Card Co. Ltd.” After the stock ...
- Research Firm Says Bitcoin Price At $144000 in 10 Years
- The famous research firm Satis Group is very bullish on Bitcoin (BTC). The firm has released a new report that makes important predictions about ...
- Energy-intensive Bitcoin transactions impact the environment
- A new study has found that energy-intensive Bitcoin transactions pose a growing environmental threat. The research calls for greater investment in ...
- Economist Says Futures Markets Led to Bitcoin Price Fall, Is Ether Next?
- The correlation between the price of bitcoin (BTC) and the number of Google searches for the cryptocurrency ended with the introduction of futures ...
- Bitcoin Cash [BCH] receives proposal from CoinEx CEO to form a standard organization
- As an analogy to the Bitcoin consensus protocol, he mentioned e-mail protocol to explain that it is important for the client to be compatible with the ...
- Ethereum Developers Strike Deal to Delay Difficulty Bomb, Reduce Block Reward by 33%
A proposal that is expected to change how much ether enters the cryptocurrency economy was finalized on Friday, Aug. 31, as developers agreed to include the code for such a change into Ethereum’s next hard fork, Constantinople. Constantinople is designed to increase efficiency and lower transaction fees on the blockchain. It’s a protocol upgrade that
- Bitcoin Halving in 2020 Could Be Massive for Price
- Bitcoin's halving in 2020 could have a deep impact on the price of the famous virtual currency. This is what some influencers in the crypto world ...
- Clear-Headed Response to Crypto ETF Rejections Drove Bitcoin Price to $7100: Analyst
- What's behind the recent bitcoin rally price to $7,100? Michael Moro, CEO of Genesis Trading and Genesis Capital, thinks the market's stable reaction ...
- Tom Lee, Max Keiser: $20k For Bitcoin by 2018 Still in Play as BTC Hits $7200
- Fundstrat's Tom Lee and RT host Max Keiser reaffirmed their optimistic stance on the short to mid-term trend of Bitcoin, as the dominant cryptocurrency ...
- Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork Controversy Heats Up, BCH Goes Up 15%
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is out front among the leading cryptocurrencies today, boasting 15% gains in the last 24 hours on trading volume of $466 million, ...
- Craig Wright Releases 'Satoshi Vision' Bitcoin Cash Client, Launches Mining Pool
- The first Bitcoin SV nodes have begun to come online, with eight listening nodes connected to the BCH network as of Friday morning. SV has a long ...
- JMBullion Bitcoin Silver Commemorative And Guardian Rounds Exchange
- The first silver commemorative rounds designed to promote the Bitcoin arose in 2010. Based upon these designs, the Osborne Mint created a ...
- Netherlands Bank Advisor Says Bitcoin Price Coincide With Google Searches, Then Bitcoin ...
- The google search determines the price of the top valued cryptocurrency until the Bitcoin future bursts it, states Joost van der Burgt, a policy advisor at ...
- UK's FCA Issues Warning on Two Bitcoin Dealers
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom has recently taken two Bitcoin dealers to task, issuing a warning that they are operating ...
- August Cryptocurrency Review: Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Neo dump over 30%
Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Neo and Nem got smashed while VeChain, Dogecoin and Nano survived the red month. August will probably go down as the worst month in crypto for 2018. There were few survivors of the massive rout that dumped the prices of many altcoins to their lowest levels for over a year. Following gains...
- Bitcoin Cash [BCH] wars escalate after CoinEx releases statement and Faketoshi threatens shutdown
- The Bitcoin Cash [BCH] chain split drama continues to worsen, as Faketoshi, more commonly known as Craig Wright, threatened today to shut down ...
- 'Faketoshi' Craig Wright Fails Bitcoin Block Calculations
- Craig Wright, an Australian computer scientist and self-proclaimed creator of Bitcoin, took to Twitter Aug. 28 to state miners unable to mine 32 MB ...
- The future of Bitcoins and altcoins
- Firstly, although Bitcoins and Altcoins have the ability to harmonise like the Euro — yet due to the scalability issue, Bitcoins have been depreciating ...
- Crypto Investing: Weighing Fundamentals, Risk/Reward, Bitcoin vs. Altcoins
- As Paul Vigna and Michael Casey observe in The Age Of Cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin proposes to “rearrange the rules of trust,” ...
- BTC Price Analysis: Here's a Little More Confirmation
- Bitcoin continues to provide its followers with pleasant surprises, and today's move above the $7,100 resistance could open the door for gains to ...
539566 at 23:40
539565 at 23:31
539564 at 23:13
539563 at 23:12
539562 at 22:27
539561 at 22:25
539560 at 22:19
539559 at 22:18
539558 at 22:16
539557 at 22:04
539556 at 21:54
539555 at 21:50
539554 at 21:48
539553 at 21:44
539552 at 21:41
539551 at 21:41
539550 at 21:39
539549 at 21:30
539548 at 21:27
539547 at 21:25
539546 at 21:16
539545 at 21:12
539544 at 21:09
539543 at 21:04
539542 at 20:51
539541 at 20:47
539540 at 20:35
539539 at 20:34
539538 at 20:30
539537 at 20:08
539536 at 20:02
539535 at 19:58
539534 at 19:53
539533 at 19:47
539532 at 19:29
539531 at 19:11
539530 at 18:55
539529 at 18:53
539528 at 18:41
539527 at 18:30
539526 at 18:17
539525 at 18:14
539524 at 18:01
539523 at 17:42
539522 at 17:42
539521 at 17:11
539520 at 17:00
539519 at 16:53
539518 at 16:43
539517 at 16:31
539516 at 16:29
539515 at 16:29
539514 at 16:03
539513 at 15:53
539512 at 15:32
539511 at 15:30
539510 at 15:04
539509 at 14:55
539508 at 14:50
539507 at 14:46
539506 at 14:24
539505 at 14:18
539504 at 14:17
539503 at 14:17
539502 at 14:11
539501 at 13:48
539500 at 13:38
539499 at 13:26
539498 at 13:12
539497 at 13:01
539496 at 12:55
539495 at 12:47
539494 at 12:44
539493 at 12:41
539492 at 12:40
539491 at 12:39
539490 at 12:06
539489 at 12:03
539488 at 11:56
539487 at 11:50
539486 at 11:37
539485 at 11:21
539484 at 11:02
539483 at 10:32
539482 at 10:26
539481 at 10:08
539480 at 10:07
539479 at 10:04
539478 at 10:02
539477 at 10:00
539476 at 09:44
539475 at 09:28
539474 at 09:22
539473 at 09:10
539472 at 09:00
539471 at 08:56
539470 at 08:54
539469 at 08:38
539468 at 08:17
539467 at 08:15
539466 at 07:56
539465 at 07:49
539464 at 07:37
539463 at 07:31
539462 at 07:29
539461 at 07:29
539460 at 07:15
539459 at 07:15
539458 at 07:01
539457 at 06:46
539456 at 06:43
539455 at 06:36
539454 at 06:30
539453 at 06:21
539452 at 06:08
539451 at 06:03
539450 at 05:41
539449 at 05:41
539448 at 05:38
539447 at 05:36
539446 at 05:20
539445 at 05:19
539444 at 05:19
539443 at 05:00
539442 at 04:36
539441 at 04:31
539440 at 04:30
539439 at 04:27
539438 at 04:09
539437 at 03:51
539436 at 03:41
539435 at 03:31
539434 at 03:24
539433 at 03:18
539432 at 03:10
539431 at 03:05
539430 at 02:38
539429 at 02:33
539428 at 02:30
539427 at 02:29
539426 at 01:56
539425 at 01:40
539424 at 01:20
539423 at 01:17
539422 at 01:13
539421 at 01:12
539420 at 01:06
539419 at 00:56
539418 at 00:48
539417 at 00:30
539416 at 00:10