Closing price: $6183.38 Powered by Coindesk
- Bitcoin ATMs Targeted by Malware for Sale in Underground Markets
- Malware aimed at Bitcoin ATMs is being sold in underground markets, according to Trend Micro security researchers. For $25,000, malware exploiting ...
- Bitcoin Cash Microtransactions Is The Next Big Thing According To EatBCH Demonstration
- The organization is driven by Bitcoin cash and it has proven how useful Bitcoin Cash microtransactions are. The organization got about $1,600 worth ...
- A Billion People Will Be Using Cryptocurrency in 5 Years: Brian Armstrong
The world of money is revolutionizing in front of our eyes. Cryptocurrency is creating new paradigms for alternative payment systems and decentralized banking. There is no doubt that the user adoption of various cryptocurrencies is rapidly increasing. The cryptocurrency industry has become more fluid as the borders between it and mainstream finance continue to blur.
- BlockEdge Capital (BEC) Bitcoin Price Analysis For September 2018
- Bitcoin's transaction volume has declined in recent months. After reaching a peak in transaction volume in November/December 2017, bitcoin's ...
- Bitcoin Velocity Drop-Off Shows Usage as 'Reserve Currency'
- Bitcoin is “functioning well as a reserve currency” for cryptocurrency investors as its transaction volume looks set to halve in 2018, Placeholder VC ...
- Former PayPal COO Joins Security Token Startup 0x in Advisory Capacity
Former Paypal COO David Sacks has joined 0x, an open protocol used for token trading in an advisory role, according to Fortune. Sacks, who is the co-founder of Harbor and a partner at Craft Ventures — a compliance service for token sales — shared the news via a tweet. The move is expected to create an
- Cash still preferred over Bitcoin [BTC] and other cryptocurrencies by criminals, says FBI official
- One major milestone that the FBI had achieved was in late June 2018, when the investigative agency was able to seize over 2000 Bitcoin [BTC] ...
- Bitcoin price analysis: The fall is overdone; after the false breakout, will the breakdown be false too?
- Bitcoin, the uncrowned king of cryptocurrencies had a rising wedge breakdown of the prices on the medium term charts, that over-achieved its price ...
- This Tech Lets You Send Any Cryptocurrency to the Lightning Network
- A new type of lightning tech for swapping different types of transactions is seeing new tests with real money on the line.
- Bitcoin [BTC] reigns as popularity king; 71% of Americans know about it, 36% for widespread use ...
- 71% of Americans know about Bitcoin [BTC], making it the most well-known cryptocurrency, according to research by YouGov. The survey, which was ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) May Be Nearing $6000, But Is A Rebound Inbound?
- I may be (currently) short on Bitcoin futures, but I'm long on the physical tokens… I'm looking at the September (Bitcoin) futures contract and I would be ...
- Crypto Millionares Can Still Buy Bugatti Cars With Bitcoin, Even In A Bear Market
- Post Oak Motors is now the first Rolls-Royce, Bentley, and Bugatti dealership in America to accept Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash as a bona fide method to ...
- 'Uncanny': Historic Gold & Bitcoin Price Charts Almost Identical
- Many have compared Bitcoin to gold with some even referring to the former as “digital gold.” As it turns out, the historical performance of both assets ...
- Bitcoin A Global Currency? That's A Myth
- Bitcoin isn't a global currency ready to replace national currencies, including the mighty dollar. That's a myth. At least, that's the message from the ...
- Bitcoin Price: Expected Decline to $5000 Becomes a More Likely Scenario
- Things are not looking too hot in the world of cryptocurrencies right now. The Bitcoin price is taking another dump out of nowhere. At this rate, its value ...
- Crypto Market Stands Its Ground, Three of the Top 20 Coins by Market Cap See Gains
- After facing a sharp decline on the week, Bitcoin is holding its position on the market, down around 0.7 percent over the past 24 hours and trades at ...
- Bitcoin Price Watch: Currency Falls Again as Enthusiasts Try to Stay Positive
- At press time, the bitcoin price has fallen even further, and is now sitting at just over $6,100. That means bitcoin has dropped by over $300 since ...
- Fundstrat Tech Guru: Bitcoin Bulls Lose Upper Hand After Very Damaging Drop
- According to a notable technical analyst, the recent Bitcoin price drop significantly deteriorated the case for a pending market reversal, signaling that ...
- Did You Know Bitcoin Mints 1800 New BTC Every Day of the Year
- When we talk about bitcoin, we often talk about bitcoin's stationary supply: we talk about how there's a max supply of 21 million bitcoins, for example, ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Long-term Price Analysis
- The cryptocurrency's price, by every indication, will keep falling to the accumulation territories of $6,000, $5,500 and $5,000 in the next few days or ...
- The cryptic puzzle of Bitcoin and the Arab world
- There is some merit to the argument that the rise of Bitcoin, and a multitude of other cryptocurrencies, was a direct challenge to the centralized ...
- OKEx Launched Partner Exchange Program to Nurture a New Generation of Digital Asset Exchanges
This is a submitted sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below. The world-leading digital asset exchange OKEx has recently launched its Partner Exchange Program, which not only offers an opportunity for the far-sighted teams to own a world’s leading
- Terrorists Turn Away From Crypto, Criminal Money Argument No Longer Relevant
Foreign terrorist groups such as Isis and al-Qaeda have failed at repeatedly trying to raise money to fund their criminal operations using crypto, according to a testimony made today at a House Financial Services Committee hearing. Crypto Is Terrible For Terrorists, Cold Hard Cash is King While speaking in front of Congress today at a...
- Analysis: “Uncanny” Correlation Between The Long-Term Bitcoin And Gold Charts
- Since Bitcoin's inception a decade ago, many have likened this decentralized digital asset to gold, with some dubbing Satoshi's brainchild as a form of ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Long Term Price Forecast
- In the first week of September, the price of Bitcoin has lost 10.50% of its capital. Presntly,price of Bitcoin has fallen to the previously bound zone.
- “Bitcoin Is Broken” Dice: Roll To Generate A Critique And Promote An Alternative
- He posted a picture of dice that has multiple sides, encouraging users to “roll to generate a critique and promote your Bitcoin alternative.” Basically, the ...
- The Big Legal Issue Blockchain Developers Rarely Discuss
- If blockchain projects seek adoption by enterprises, their open-source license will have a material impact on the rate of adoption, say legal experts.
- Biser Community Meet up at Hong Kong Disney
This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned
- Holochain (HOT)-The Shitcoin that continues to surge in a Bitcoin (BTC) bear market
- The blockchain technology, on the other hand, was first released in 2008. Bitcoin (BTC) was the first cryptocurrency to be created by an unidentified ...
- Litecoin [LTC] overtakes Bitcoin [BTC] in SegWit usage, approaching 50%
- Litecoin [LTC] has taken over Bitcoin [BTC] in terms of SegWit adoption, as it the percentage of blocks utilizing SegWit nears 50%. This comes after a ...
- Guest Spot: Who or What Can Put an End to Bitcoin?
- Over the past few years, Bitcoin has experienced a huge number of attacks and external criticism, getting a reputation of Antifragile. This term was ...
- Tom Lee: First Time Ever Bitcoin Settled Transactions on-chain Exceed More than Gold Globally
- “Bitcoin settled transactions on-chain exceeded physically delivered gold for the first time. So, there's more on-chain Bitcoin used for settlements than ...
- SEC's Perfect Bitcoin ETF Rejection History: Does Cboe VanEck SolidX Have A Shot?
- The ProShares Bitcoin ETF, which was rejected by the SEC on August 22 never stood a chance. The ETF intended to incorporate leverage trading in ...
- Uzbekistan Opens Door to Cryptocurrency Exchanges, Offers Tax Benefits
In efforts to boost its market-based economy, the government of Uzbekistan has decided to take initiatives favorable to the growing cryptocurrency industry. Uzbekistan Goes Fishing for Bitcoin Exchanges The former Soviet nation confirmed that it is legalizing cryptocurrency exchanges and will allow blockchain companies to set up their offices in the state. The legalization came
- Rolls-Royce, Bugatti and Bentley Dealership In Texas, USA Now Accepting Bitcoin
- A top U.S luxury auto retailer has announced that it accepts payments in both Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) for its range of luxury cars via ...
- Angry And Confused Writer Calls Bitcoin “The Swindle Of the Century”
- There are some who understand bitcoin and others who don't. The people who don't understand bitcoin often resort to calling it a scam or a pyramid ...
- Uzbekistan is Licensing Crypto Exchanges, Mining Centers, and ICOs
The Korean Blockchain Business Association (KOBEA) and the government of Uzbekistan have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to establish the country’s first government-licensed crypto exchange. The National Agency of Project Management (NAPM) under the president of the Republic of Uzbekistan settled a direct partnership with KOBEA to facilitate the growth of the country’s cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin Dominance Index Achieved 55%, as Crypto Market Hustles to Regain Plausibly
- As Cryptos lost out hugely against the popular Bitcoin, the dominance index of the Crypto soared greatly from 51% to 55% over the last few days.
- Cryptocurrency This Week: While Uzbekistan Legitimises Bitcoin, Iran Recognises Mining As ...
- Despite Bitcoin tumbling at $6.5K, the popularity and acceptability of the cryptocurrency continue to rise. While you could now even use Bitcoin to buy ...
- Bitcoin will rise again above $7000 in September, says trader
- Speaking with CNBC, Strutland said that September will see Bitcoin surge above $7,000 again, despite the alarming drop this week not just for Bitcoin, ...
- Crypto Exchange Giant Binance Outlines Plans to Expand in Africa
Binance Labs Director Benjamin Rameau has stated that Africa is front and center of the company’s expansion strategy as it bets on a vision of the 21st century driven by the world’s youngest population gaining increased access to technology and opportunities. In June, CCN reported that Binance began actualizing its African expansion strategy when it
- Weak User Counts Signal ‘Panic Sell’ For Most Cryptocurrency Tokens: Researcher
Last week, cryptocurrency researcher Kevin Rooke questioned the ability of Ethereum and EOS to support decentralized applications (dApps), given the dearth of users on those blockchains. Now he’s wondering if most cryptocurrencies are getting enough use. He recently observed in a tweet that only 27 cyrptocurrency tokens had 400 or more active users in a
- Bitcoin Price Will Bounce Back Despite Recent Slump, Trader Says
- Bitcoin has declined over 15 percent in the last two days. Nevertheless, cryptocurrency trader Brian Stutland of CME holds that it's going to surge back ...
- Bitcoin's Mining Costs Will See It Bottom out at $6000, Traders Argue
- Two well-known traders, Brian Stutland and Jim Iuorio, have recently revealed they believe bitcoin has a major support at the $6,000 thanks to its ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] prices will never go back to $20000; claims Wall Street titan
- Dan further explained by pointing out three different fractions in the Bitcoin world. According to him, the first fraction consists of the speculators who ...
- India Crypto Exchanges: Supreme Court Hearing to be Inconsequential
- This should make affected crypto exchanges and traders worried, but if you ask Ajeet K, CEO, Zebpay (presumably India's first bitcoin exchange), he is ...
- Bitcoin's bear market fuels allure of derivatives exchanges in Hong Kong for traders to hedge bets
- Once an asset class coveted for its volatility, the slump in the value of bitcoin – which has hovered below US$9,000 since May 11 this year – has cast a ...
- General Guide: How to Donate with Bitcoin (BTC)
- In today's article, we are going to discuss the latest (and possibly the best) way of donating, namely with the help of Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency, and the ...
- Cryptocurrency Market Approaches Yearly Low as Bitcoin, Ethereum Sell-Off
- All major assets booked heavy losses on Saturday. Bitcoin cash fell 6.2% to $469, XRP declined 6.6% to $0.274 and EOS traded 7.7% lower at $4.70.
- Next Bitcoin Bull Market in the Making: Detailed Study Reveals it all
- When are the bulls coming? Weiss Crypto Ratings shares a detailed study that points out key elements and the how's and why's of the next Bitcoin bull ...
- Dash Breaks Bear Paralysis as Strong Fundamentals Add 25% Gains
Dash on Saturday continued to trend upwards amid a strong buying sentiment phase that started mid-week. The DASH/USD pair on Wednesday has established its weekly low towards 156.60-fiat. After that, the pair underwent a decent recovery towards 186.70-fiat intraday high, crossing through crucial resistance areas during the Thursday’s trading session. The sentiment continued to flourish
- Crypto Market Continues Lower, ETH Falls Below $200, BTC at $6150
- As with other recent bearish movements, altcoins actually underperformed Bitcoin, with a majority of crypto assets posting losses of 6% or more, while ...
- Bitcoin Price Stabilizes at $6,400 While Analyst Sticks to Crypto Downtrend
Since falling from $7,400 to $6,300 on September 6, Bitcoin has stabilized in the $6,400 region, providing the crypto market with a small breathing room. Bitcoin has been fairly stable at $6,450 throughout the past 48 hours, recording a movement that has allowed tokens to minimize losses against BTC and other major cryptocurrencies. Still, Edward
- Bill Cosby Using Bitcoin to Keep Feds and Wife From $500M Fortune
- “He moved close to $5 million in Bitcoin after an expert told him it's practically untraceable and impossible for anyone but him to retrieve,” an insider ...
- Crypto's Top Players on Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple and XRP, Tron (TRX), Litecoin ...
- Crypto's top developers, co-founders and leading figures in the industry are a refreshingly open bunch, often sitting down for interviews and offering ...
- Crypto Update: Bitcoin Holds Support as Market Settles Down After Rout
- Bitcoin is still below the broken short-term trendline while trading above the key $6275 support level. The August lows are well below the current price ...
540564 at 23:48
540563 at 23:47
540562 at 23:24
540561 at 23:18
540560 at 23:17
540559 at 23:06
540558 at 23:02
540557 at 22:46
540556 at 22:42
540555 at 22:37
540554 at 22:07
540553 at 21:48
540552 at 21:26
540551 at 20:40
540550 at 20:39
540549 at 20:34
540548 at 20:29
540547 at 20:19
540546 at 20:08
540545 at 19:52
540544 at 19:49
540543 at 19:39
540542 at 19:39
540541 at 19:39
540540 at 19:21
540539 at 19:09
540538 at 19:05
540537 at 19:04
540536 at 18:54
540535 at 18:53
540534 at 18:39
540533 at 18:39
540532 at 18:39
540531 at 18:38
540530 at 18:32
540529 at 18:16
540528 at 18:05
540527 at 17:59
540526 at 17:41
540525 at 17:15
540524 at 17:15
540523 at 16:54
540522 at 16:50
540521 at 16:45
540520 at 16:33
540519 at 16:31
540518 at 16:19
540517 at 16:04
540516 at 16:02
540515 at 15:54
540514 at 15:49
540513 at 15:47
540512 at 15:40
540511 at 15:31
540510 at 15:18
540509 at 15:12
540508 at 15:02
540507 at 14:44
540506 at 14:41
540505 at 14:24
540504 at 14:16
540503 at 14:12
540502 at 13:57
540501 at 13:32
540500 at 13:23
540499 at 13:16
540498 at 13:15
540497 at 12:57
540496 at 12:45
540495 at 12:37
540494 at 12:06
540493 at 11:50
540492 at 11:34
540491 at 11:33
540490 at 11:32
540489 at 11:15
540488 at 11:14
540487 at 11:12
540486 at 11:04
540485 at 10:56
540484 at 10:48
540483 at 10:39
540482 at 10:20
540481 at 10:16
540480 at 09:52
540479 at 09:24
540478 at 09:19
540477 at 09:08
540476 at 08:53
540475 at 08:52
540474 at 08:47
540473 at 08:42
540472 at 08:26
540471 at 08:23
540470 at 08:22
540469 at 08:12
540468 at 08:01
540467 at 07:43
540466 at 07:35
540465 at 07:19
540464 at 07:12
540463 at 06:50
540462 at 06:40
540461 at 06:39
540460 at 06:23
540459 at 05:51
540458 at 05:48
540457 at 05:45
540456 at 05:33
540455 at 05:22
540454 at 05:19
540453 at 05:07
540452 at 05:04
540451 at 04:53
540450 at 04:52
540449 at 04:47
540448 at 04:42
540447 at 04:35
540446 at 04:19
540445 at 04:05
540444 at 04:01
540443 at 03:55
540442 at 03:52
540441 at 03:42
540440 at 03:38
540439 at 03:34
540438 at 03:20
540437 at 03:18
540436 at 02:58
540435 at 02:58
540434 at 02:57
540433 at 02:56
540432 at 02:39
540431 at 02:37
540430 at 02:27
540429 at 02:17
540428 at 02:05
540427 at 02:05
540426 at 02:04
540425 at 02:03
540424 at 02:01
540423 at 01:27
540422 at 01:27
540421 at 01:05
540420 at 00:53
540419 at 00:51
540418 at 00:48
540417 at 00:13
540416 at 00:07
540415 at 00:00