Closing price: $6238.54 Powered by Coindesk
- The Ledger: Goldman's Bitcoin Fake-Out, Elon Musk High on Ethereum, Tezos Gets Gaming
- Apparently, the pullback from one of Wall Street's biggest, boldest-faced names spooked investors, provoking a selloff for Bitcoin and it's brethren.
- Expert Take: How Can We Overcome Bitcoin's Volatility?
- Before you roll your eyes, there are no stupid questions, remember? Bitcoin has shown itself to be highly volatile since its creation, granted. Yet, it's not ...
- Ethereum Falls to $185: What’s Causing ETH to Drop Harder Than Other Cryptos?
Earlier today, on September 9, the price of ETH, the native cryptocurrency of Ethereum, fell to its yearly low at $185. While ETH has rebounded above the $200 mark after an unforeseen recovery of Bitcoin from $6,190 to $6,450, since July, ETH has seen a steeper decline in value than other major cryptocurrencies. How Much
- Crypto Trading 101: The Moving Average Crossover
- Moving average crossovers, one of the simplest traders' tools, are best suited to trend following and momentum trading.
- Bitcoin [BTC] innovation cannot be bought by the financial institutions, says Andreas M Antonopoulos
- During a Q&A session, Andreas M Antonopoulos, a Bitcoin [BTC] Advocate and the author of Mastering Bitcoin, spoke about financial institutions ...
- Coinbase CEO Says Bitcoin (BTC) and Other Digital Currencies Are In A Correction Phase
- Bitcoin (BTC) and other digital currencies experienced a massive increase in their values in December last year. This attracted a lot of institutions from ...
- Bitcoin Day Traders Need to Implement Stop-loss Orders, Expert Warns
- Bitcoin price watchers are concerned about the current trend. With this extended bearish pressure, day trading has become rather risky. The same ...
- US Based Startup Wyre Acquires Bitcoin Derivative Startup Hedgy
- Wyre Inc, a U.S. based Fintech specialized in facilitating cross-border payments firm, has announced the acquisition of the blockchain-based smart ...
- Bitcoin Cash Price Weekly Analysis: BCH/USD Could Decline to $440
- Bitcoin cash price declined heavily recently against the US Dollar. BCH/USD may continue to move down towards the $440 and $420 levels in the ...
- Why do ICOs use Ethereum (or EOS, NEO etc.) blockchain over Bitcoin?
- What many don't know is that before Ethereum existed, Bitcoin was primarily used for funding ICO's. The first token sale ever was held by Mastercoin ...
- Crypto update: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, and Litecoin storm higher
- The crypto market has started the week on a much-needed positive note and has recovered from a weekend selloff. Traders appear to believe that the ...
- Did a Whale Sink Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin's precipitous drop over the past four days may have finally triggered a relief rally. The leading digital currency fell to nearly one-month lows on ...
- Emerging Markets Create Illusion of Bitcoin as a Global Currency
- Many investors hoped Bitcoin's price would rally as pressure increases on emerging market currencies like the Turkish Lira. Instead, Bitcoin is ...
- Crypto News Flash: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple and XRP, EOS, Litecoin (LTC)
- From a big change at EOS to high profile athletes on the Ethereum network, here's a look at some of the stories breaking in the world of crypto. Bitcoin ...
- Chinese Traders are Still Investing in Bitcoin by Exploiting Crypto Ban
- Although the Chinese government has hailed their crypto ban as successful, it appears that traders have found multiple ways to circumvent the ban ...
- The Google Pay for Bitcoin Wallets: Payment Codes and PayNym Bots
- We build the software that Bitcoin deserves.” One of their most popular software is the Samourai Wallet for Bitcoin which protects the identity and ...
- Bitcoin And Blockchain Mania Is Waning, Says Ethereum Co-Founder Vitalik Buterin
- But now that many people have heard of bitcoin and blockchain (the technology underpinning cryptocurrencies), Vitalik says crypto enthusiasts will ...
- Bitcoin Price Pares Some Loses, But is The Cat Dead?
- The last 24 hours have been somewhat of a rollercoaster ride for Bitcoin price and the entire market. Having plunged with a little over three percent ...
- Ethereum Creator Believes Days of 1000x Crypto Growth is Gone
According to Vitalik Buterin, the co-creator of Ethereum, the days of 1000x growth as seen in 2017 in the cryptocurrency sector is gone. Speaking to Bloomberg, Buterin emphasized that the awareness of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology has already achieved its high point in Dec. 2017, when the price of major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple,
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple Price Analysis for the Week August 27 to September 02
- Satis Group brings a bullish view on Bitcoin, although is not really happy with XRP. IBM brings Stellar in use to Launch Cross-Border Payment ...
- Vitalik Buterin: Crypto, Blockchain Space Won't See '1000-Times Growth' Again
- In this regard, “Bitcoin Jesus” Roger Ver recently told Cointelegraph that the recent bear market “feels like the opposite of a crash,” since “BTC is up ...
- SEC suspends trading of Bitcoin Tracker One, Ether Tracker One
- The Securities and Exchange Commission announced Sunday suspensions in trading of the securities Bitcoin Tracker One CXBTF, -2.38% and Ether ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] and altcoins are in a correction period, says CEO of Coinbase
- Bitcoin [BTC] and other cryptocurrencies saw a surge in the market in the month of December 2017. This drew a lot of attention from various institutions ...
- Ready or Not Wall Street is Coming for Bitcoin, But Can “They” Undermine Cryptocurrencies
- Bitcoins are owned by users on their personal wallets. However, every single time an investor buys stocks, an institution or a custodian owns the stock ...
- WNBA Players Association Inks Deal With Sports Streaming ICO
Following a landmark deal with the NFL announced in August, live streaming platform SportsCastr has announced a parnership with the Women’s National Basketball Players Association (WNBPA) to power live, interactive video content for fans. WNBA Players Association Inks Deal with ICO Through a partnership with REP Worldwide, the WNBPA’s group licensing and player-marketing representation agency,
- Tip Bitcoin Cash Effortlessly on the Web With the Money Button
- Ryan X Charles, the founder of Yours.org, has been talking a lot about a new bitcoin cash-powered tipping plugin for websites called Money Button.
- Bitcoin ETF will not have a big impact on the actual holding in the market, says eToro CEO
- Ran Neu-Ner started the discussion by asking the speakers how important they thought Bitcoin ETF was to the crypto market. In Yaniv Feldman's ...
- Russian Industry Association Launching Crypto Certification Program
- The Russian crypto industry association is launching a crypto certification program. Applicants will be evaluated and issued a certificate showing their ...
- EU Lawmaker Wants Standard Regulations to Allow 'Passport' for ICOs
- One European lawmaker wants to standardize ICO regulations, thereby making it easier for projects to raise funding across the EU.
- Singapore crypto exchange KuCoin set to expand after $3m Bitcoin Australia deal
- One of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges, KuCoin, has invested in local exchange Bitcoin Australia and formed a new joint venture which ...
- Yahoo Finance Wall Street Guru: $20000 Bitcoin (BTC) Prices Will Never Happen Again
- Also, they spoke on the current price and surge in price of Bitcoin around December 2017, opining that the prices of Bitcoin may possibly rice in the ...
- India Law Enforcement to File Charges Monday in $2.7M Coinsecure Wallet Hack
- “We contacted some of the exchange firms from where the bitcoins were routed,” officer Anyesh Roy explained. “Initially, they didn't give a response, ...
- Malware for Bitcoin ATMs Currently Selling for $25000
- Security researchers from the Tokyo-based security software manufacturer Trend Micro has discovered a malware targeting Bitcoin ATMs in the ...
- Dogecoin Creator: “Build it They’ll Come Attitude” in Crypto Doesn’t Work
Jackson Palmer, a product developer at Adobe and the creator of Dogecoin, has said that developers in the crypto community will now have to find a way to encourage users of centralized systems to convert to decentralized applications (dApps). Decentralized systems and applications are significantly less efficient in processing information than centralized platforms. As such,
- Coinbase Joins Race For A Crypto ETF, Seeks Help From BlackRock
Coinbase has thrown its hat in the ring to launch a cryptocurrency exchange-traded fund (ETF) and has approached BlackRock for help, according to unnamed sources interviewed by Business Insider. BlackRock, which manages $6 trillion in assets, has pioneered ETFs and has a blockchain working group. Coinbase, which announced a cryptocurrency index fund for accredited investors
- Chinese Crypto Traders Continue To Invest In Bitcoin (BTC) Despite Cryptocurrency Ban in China
- According to recent reports, Chinese crypto traders continue to invest in Bitcoin (BTC) as they use any possible method to avoid the regulations.
- $28k by 2019? Ronnie Moas still bullish on Bitcoin
- While many people in the crypto community are fearing the worst after this week's major Bitcoin price crash, one notable early adopter remains as ...
- Bitcoin Price Watch: Currency Up by $200, Analysts Split Down the Middle
- Is bitcoin trying to pull itself out of the gutter again? Recently, the coin fell after reacting heavily to what's turned out to be a false report – “fake news,” ...
- Bitcoin Price Surges From $6,190 to $6,450 in Seconds, What’s Next For BTC?
In seconds, the Bitcoin price has surged from $6,190 to $6,450, by more than 4 percent, after the dominant cryptocurrency remained in the low $6,100 region for more than 24 hours. The sudden increase in the price of Bitcoin on September 9 was not expected by the majority of analysts and investors in the cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin ETF: There is no definite outcome, says SEC Commissioner Hester Peirce
- Hester spoke about behind the scenes of the Bitcoin ETF proposals. On being asked what was the reason for the 9 Bitcoin ETF denials that came from ...
- Bitcoin's “Very Damaging Drop” Saw Bulls Lose the Upper Hand, Fundstrat Analyst Says
- Robert Sluymer, a technical analyst from Fundstrat, has recently argued bitcoin's technical indicators turned bearish after its $1,000 drop. While BTC is ...
- Bitcoin rebounds 3% as it makes a stand ahead of $6000 in big week ahead for crypto
- Bitcoin fell on Saturday but has recouped most of the losses today and sits just below its level from Friday and is trading at $6392. It's going to be a ...
- Citigroup's New Digital Asset Receipt (DAR) as a Bitcoin Security Product Looks to Crack Crypto ...
- Citigroup is working in order to launch a new Bitcoin trading product to the market. The main intention is to be ahead of its Tier I banking rivals around ...
- Bitcoin price analysis: It indeed is a long term breakdown
- Bitcoin, the poster boy of cryptocurrency world, which managed to break out for a while, gave a false signal on the upside and has now broken down of ...
- Fantasy Sports Giant FanDuel Partners with Dash for ‘Crypto Cup’
FanDuel has announced the return of its flagship fantasy sports competition, Crypto Cup, which gives sports fans the chance to win prizes in DASH. FanDuel Hosts Cryptocurrency Promotion Following the February edition of Crypto Cup, which was based on the NBA playoffs, the new edition follows the NFL and will run from today, Sept. 9,
- Bitcoin Tracker One and Ether Tracker One Suspended by US SEC
- The halted securities are Bitcoin Tracker One and Ether Tracker One, the regulator said in a statement. The suspension started Sunday and will last ...
- Investor: Bitcoin Fell Due to Regulatory & Sell Pressure, Will Recover Soon
- According to Jonathan Cheesman, a partner at investment firm Distributed Global, Bitcoin has fallen due to five major reasons: macro trend, ...
- Block School: A Brief Pre-Bitcoin History
- Bitcoin was not envisaged for another fifteen years after this was written but there were a few early attempts at an anonymous digital transaction ...
- Legal aspects of STOs: An Interview with a Blockchain Lawyer
About the Lawyer: Diana Stetiu is a Romanian law qualified lawyer, holding a law degree and an LLM degree from the University of Paris I: Panthéon-Sorbonne, France. Diana is a Senior Associate leading the Tech law practice with Bulboaca & Asociatii, she is also a member of the Banking & Finance and Capital Markets team.
- Bitcoin Price Weekly Analysis: BTC/USD Decline Could Extend to $5950
- Bitcoin price recently broke the $6,214 swing low against the US Dollar. BTC/USD is likely to extend declines and it could spike below $6,000 if sellers ...
- Bitcoin is Famous: Top 7 Celebrities with Strong Cryptocurrency Ties
- Björk is a popular singer from Iceland that has developed a strong interest in Bitcoin. In fact, she even allowed her fans to buy her 2017 Utopia album ...
- 3 Possible Short Term Scenarios for Bitcoin (BTC) and the Crypto Markets
- This can be seen with the recent decline of Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and all other digital assets due to fake news that the Goldman Sachs firm, ...
- [Breaking]: SEC Orders Bitcoin Tracker One (CXBTF) and Ether Tracker One (CETHF) Trading ...
- Just moments ago, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) decided to issue an Order of Suspension of Trading in Bitcoin Tracker One ...
- Bitcoin hack: Five months on, police to file charges
- In total, 438 bitcoins valued at approximately Rs 20 crore had been reported stolen by the exchange firm, Coinsecure, on April 9. The hack was ...
- Ripple (XRP) Struggles To Break Past 21 EMA Against Bitcoin (BTC), Price Likely To Remain ...
- Ripple (XRP) is currently trading within a tight range against Bitcoin (BTC). The price broke the resistance at 45,860 satoshis earlier this month but ...
- Bitcoin Cash price analysis: Some support here after the breakdown; long term remains bearish
- Bitcoin Cash, the ambitious cousin of largest crypto, Bitcoin, lost a crucial support on the short term charts and lost about 15 percent this week has ...
- Analyst Who Predicted Rise of Bitcoin Stands by $28000 BTC Price Call by End of 2018
- Bitcoin's wild ride is, in part, a reflection of the deep divide among people with different belief systems about the monetary system. Even within the ...
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) To Fall As Low As $440?
- The Bitcoin Cash to USD trading pair fell so fast that it broke the support at $480, $500, 540, and $560. The price ended up settling above the $550 ...
- Russia Developing Own Mining Pools
- The Russian crypto association is working on two projects to create mining pools offering better conditions to the local mining companies. The industry ...
- Paul Wasensteiner: Why We Started the Bitcoin Cash Association
- Paul Wasensteiner is the founder and executive director of the Bitcoin Cash Association (BCA), an advocacy group formed to promote Bitcoin Cash ...
- US Regulators Suspend Bitcoin and Ether Investment Vehicles
- Announced on Sunday, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has issued an order seeking to suspend the trading of the Bitcoin ...
- BREAKING: US SEC Orders Temporary Suspension of Trading of Bitcoin and Ether ETNs
- On Sunday (9 September 2018), the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced the temporary suspension of trading in the ...
- Bitcoin extortion case: Ex BJP MLA arrested in Maharashtra
- AHMEDABAD: Ex BJP MLA and one of the main accused in the multi-crore bitcoin case, Nalin Kotadiya was arrested by Ahmedabad Crime Branch ...
- Builders: 10 Bitcoin Contributors You Should Know About
- Bitcoin is nearing the capping of its first decade in existence, and the OG cryptocurrency wouldn't be where it's at today, or where it's going, without the ...
- South Africa’s Central Bank Wins Award for its Ethereum Payments Blockchain
Central Banking, a global central banking forum, has bestowed its FinTech & RegTech Award for Best Distributed Ledger Initiative to South Africa’s central bank for its successful Project Khokha, which successfully used an Ethereum blockchain platform to process interbank payments and settlements. The test demonstrated that distributed ledger technology (DLT) can enable digital as opposed
- Markets Update: Traders Uncertain of the Next Crypto Market Cycle
- Bitcoin cash (BCH) markets are down 3.9 percent over the last 24 hours and 23 percent over the last seven days. At the time of publication, one BCH is ...
- Why Bitcoin Isn't the 'Swindle of the Century'
- On Wednesday, Bitcoin experienced another sudden price drop. As usual, it was the cue for “nocoiners” to parrot their tired rhetoric.
- RBI Ban Hearing in 2 Days – What Indian Crypto Exchanges Are Expecting
- The Indian supreme court will hear all petitions against the crypto banking ban by the Reserve Bank of India on Tuesday. News.Bitcoin.com talked to ...
540727 at 23:57
540726 at 23:47
540725 at 23:36
540724 at 23:36
540723 at 23:25
540722 at 23:20
540721 at 23:18
540720 at 23:11
540719 at 23:01
540718 at 22:59
540717 at 22:26
540716 at 22:20
540715 at 22:18
540714 at 22:13
540713 at 22:03
540712 at 21:50
540711 at 21:49
540710 at 21:50
540709 at 21:16
540708 at 21:08
540707 at 21:03
540706 at 20:46
540705 at 20:37
540704 at 20:24
540703 at 20:18
540702 at 20:14
540701 at 20:07
540700 at 20:04
540699 at 19:59
540698 at 19:54
540697 at 19:45
540696 at 19:43
540695 at 19:39
540694 at 19:28
540693 at 19:22
540692 at 19:15
540691 at 19:09
540690 at 19:03
540689 at 19:00
540688 at 18:57
540687 at 18:50
540686 at 18:36
540685 at 18:35
540684 at 18:28
540683 at 18:23
540682 at 18:20
540681 at 18:14
540680 at 18:08
540679 at 18:00
540678 at 17:57
540677 at 17:27
540676 at 17:15
540675 at 17:04
540674 at 16:59
540673 at 16:54
540672 at 16:23
540671 at 16:14
540670 at 16:14
540669 at 16:06
540668 at 16:01
540667 at 15:53
540666 at 15:48
540665 at 15:40
540664 at 15:37
540663 at 15:33
540662 at 15:33
540661 at 15:30
540660 at 15:18
540659 at 15:12
540658 at 15:09
540657 at 14:55
540656 at 14:51
540655 at 14:33
540654 at 14:22
540653 at 14:19
540652 at 14:14
540651 at 14:13
540650 at 13:51
540649 at 13:45
540648 at 13:16
540647 at 13:10
540646 at 13:09
540645 at 12:20
540644 at 12:17
540643 at 12:06
540642 at 12:06
540641 at 12:01
540640 at 11:36
540639 at 11:27
540638 at 11:16
540637 at 11:09
540636 at 10:59
540635 at 10:58
540634 at 10:53
540633 at 10:50
540632 at 10:01
540631 at 09:53
540630 at 09:38
540629 at 09:35
540628 at 09:34
540627 at 09:30
540626 at 09:25
540625 at 08:40
540624 at 08:31
540623 at 08:29
540622 at 08:23
540621 at 08:23
540620 at 08:11
540619 at 08:06
540618 at 07:53
540617 at 07:44
540616 at 07:33
540615 at 07:28
540614 at 07:26
540613 at 07:22
540612 at 07:20
540611 at 06:35
540610 at 06:32
540609 at 06:29
540608 at 06:15
540607 at 05:56
540606 at 05:55
540605 at 05:49
540604 at 05:47
540603 at 05:46
540602 at 05:41
540601 at 05:25
540600 at 05:14
540599 at 05:14
540598 at 05:13
540597 at 04:55
540596 at 04:42
540595 at 04:40
540594 at 04:37
540593 at 04:30
540592 at 04:26
540591 at 04:26
540590 at 03:52
540589 at 03:46
540588 at 03:41
540587 at 03:38
540586 at 03:32
540585 at 03:31
540584 at 03:15
540583 at 02:49
540582 at 02:43
540581 at 02:39
540580 at 02:21
540579 at 02:15
540578 at 02:11
540577 at 01:53
540576 at 01:50
540575 at 01:33
540574 at 01:31
540573 at 01:12
540572 at 01:11
540571 at 00:57
540570 at 00:34
540569 at 00:33
540568 at 00:25
540567 at 00:23
540566 at 00:12
540565 at 00:03