Closing price: $6589.4038 Powered by Coindesk
- Bitcoin prices on track for most quiescent week in 2 years
- Bitcoin, BTCUSD, -0.15% the world's largest digital currency, was changing hands at $6,548.31, down 0.1% since Thursday at 5 p.m. Eastern Time on ...
- Op Ed: Why Is There So Much Talk About a Bitcoin ETF?
- An exchange-traded bitcoin fund (ETF) would signal greater acceptance of bitcoin as a mainstreet investment, while also making it much easier for ...
- 14 Italian Banks Complete Interbank Transactions on R3 Blockchain Corda
A consortium of Italian banks has successfully completed the initial trial of a blockchain-based system aimed at enhancing interbank operations. Known as the interbank Spunta Project, the 14 banks chose the Corda distributed ledger technology platform developed by the R3 blockchain consortium. The application was developed by NTT Data Italia while decentralized storage platform Sia
- Chinese University Proposes Managing Web Domains On a Blockchain
- A patent application by the Shenzhen Graduate School outlines a blockchain platform for managing top-level web domains.
- Bitcoin review: Clinton's blockchain chat, Yale invests in crypto fund
- 30: Bitcoin (BTC) reported losses for a second consecutive month. The digital currency was trading at $6,570 – down 6.3 percent from September's ...
- Price Watch: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and EOS Price Analysis 5th October
- Bitcoin is holding the important $6,400 support. Major Altcoins like Ethereum ripple, bitcoin cash, EOS and litecoin are currently consolidating and ...
- How Much Bitcoin Do You Need To Own To Succeed In The Future?
- Despite this being, quite a small amount compared to some, owning this small amount of Bitcoin means that you will be one of the 1% of future Bitcoin.
- US SEC Sets October 26 Deadline for Reviewing Nine Bitcoin ETF Applications
- ... frame for reviewing proposed rule changes related to a series of applications to list and trade various Bitcoin (BTC) exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
- Bitcoin Scammers Impersonating Tax Officials Net AU$50K in Melbourne
Despite a scam alert issued by the Australian Taxation Office late last month, fraudsters impersonating employees of the tax body have still managed to con victims thousands of dollars. Per Australian newspaper reports, four victims have so far lost amounts totaling AU$50,000 on the understanding that they were settling a tax debt. According to detectives
- Crypto Mining Giant Bitmain Acquires Bitcoin Cash Wallet
Open source browser-based cryptocurrency wallet Telescope has officially announced its acquisition by Bitmain Technologies Inc., the world’s largest crypto mining rig manufacturer, which also runs one of the world’s most extensive cryptocurrency mining pools. The move comes at an important time for Bitmain, which is increasing its involvement in the bitcoin cash space as it
- SEC Asks for More Comments on Rejected Bitcoin ETFs
- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is asking for further comment on nine different bitcoin exchange-traded fund rule change ...
- Bitcoin Price Top Forecast: Textbook explosion waiting to happen
- Bitcoin had a stable start to the fourth quarter of the year, trading in a narrowing range. The most significant development of the week came from Mike ...
- Bitcoin trading sideways over $6500 with no big break up or down
- Bitcoin rose up over the open a hundred dollars early in today's trading but since then has been trading sideways above the $6,500 level ...
- New Crop of ‘Regulated’ Stablecoins are Trading at a Premium to Tether
The next wave of USD-backed stablecoins have begun to make their way onto high-volume cryptocurrency exchanges, and early indications suggest that traders may trust them more than tether (USDT). New USD-Backed Cryptocurrencies Vie for Tether’s Crown As CCN reported, cryptocurrency firms Gemini, Paxos, and Circle have all in recent weeks launched asset-backed “stablecoins,” cryptocurrency tokens
- Circle Invest Packages New Crypto Bundles By Platform, Payments, and Privacy
After finding much success in their unique “Buy the Market” feature, Circle has announced that additional cryptocurrency bundles each broken down by category are now available via the Circle Invest app. Circle Invest Debuts New Cryptocurrency “Collections” The Goldman Sachs-backed peer-to-peer payments technology company, Circle, has been aggressively expanding into the cryptocurrency space. This began...
- Bitcoin price news: Can you buy bitcoin in the UK? How to buy bitcoin?
- Bitcoin is trading at £5,022.42 ($6,546.64) per token at 11.03am BST, according to CoinDesk, on Friday, October 5. The easiest way to send and ...
- Legendary Artist Soulja Boy Enters Crypto World With “Bitcoin” Rap
- Soulja, born as DeAndre, opened off his track by expressing that he “made 100 racks ($100k) off of Bitcoin” in the chorus, dropping a series of lines ...
- Bitcoin Price Intraday Analysis: BTC/USD Stability Continues
Bitcoin on Friday surged a minor 0.21 percent against the US Dollar, intensifying the bias conflict it has been in since yesterday. The BTC/USD opened the day while valued at 6590-fiat and is currently fluctuating around 6593-fiat. Between then and now, the pair, however, witnessed a robust intrarange action, in which the value retested 6500-fiat as its
- Bitcoin ATM scam: Victims being conned $50000
- Victims have been conned more than $50,000 in an elaborate Bitcoin ATM phone scam after being threatened with jail if they don't pay up. At least ...
- Bitcoin's rare month of calm shows frenzy turning into apathy
- Bitcoin has traded in a $732 range since Sept. 7, swinging no more than 12 percent from peak to trough, according to Bitstamp prices compiled by ...
- Bitcoin Cash [BCH], Stellar Lumens [XLM] and Litecoin [LTC] bleeds red; bear reign continues
- Popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin [BTC], Bitcoin Cash [BCH], Stellar Lumens [XLM] and Litecoin [LTC] have all witnessed the wrath of the bear over ...
- U.S. Investors Divided on Outlook for Cryptocurrency: Survey
Americans are split almost evenly on the topic of whether or not cryptocurrency represents a promising investment class with a bright future. A new Clovr research report sampling over 1,000 American adults found that roughly even segments of the U.S. population have strongly positive and apprehensive, bordering on hostile, views toward crypto assets, even as
- Coinbase Tackles Bitcoin Reliability Issues with CPFP System
- US-based cryptocurrency exchanges Coinbase has disclosed that it uses the Child Pays for Parent (CPFP) method to improve Bitcoin (BTC) reliability ...
- Bitcoin price: BTC/USD anticipated breakout fails, could bots be manipulating the price?
- Bitcoin stability continues for the second month. However, the breakout that investors have been expecting this week failed to materialize.
- Yale University Has Invested in Two Cryptocurrency Funds: Report
The “herd” of institutional investors that cryptocurrency bulls such as Mike Novogratz have perennially said is just over the horizon is finally making an appearance, as reports have emerged that one of the world’s largest university endowments has invested in two cryptocurrency funds. Yale University Endowment Makes Cryptocurrency Play Citing an anonymous source familiar with
- Bitcoin Hovers Near 6600, While Most Top Coins See Little Price Volatility
- Having briefly dipped below the $6,500 threshold during the latter of these, Bitcoin has reclaimed some ground and is back pushing a slightly higher ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Funds Flow Out of Poloniex, Bitfinex
- The crypto community is noting a strange phenomenon - increased activity in Bitcoin (BTC) fund transfers from exchanges. Poloniex has seen a ...
- Little Known 'Choppiness Index' Could Warn of Bitcoin Price Breakout
- The Choppiness Index, which gauges a trend's strength, could give traders an early hint of an impending bitcoin price breakout.
- 'It's not that exciting anymore': how Bitcoin turned boring
- The words Bitcoin and boring have rarely been uttered in the same breath. But after a dizzying rally, a gut-wrenching crash and near-constant ups and ...
- Crypto Unicorn Circle to Acquire Equity Crowdfunding Platform, ‘Tokenize Everything’
One of the world’s most valuable cryptocurrency companies has acquired a crowdfunding platform as it seeks to fulfill its goal of overseeing the “tokenization of everything.” Goldman-Backed Circle Acquires Crowdfunding Startup Circle Internet Financial, a cryptocurrency unicorn with a $3 billion valuation, has inked a deal to acquire SeedInvest, an equity crowdfunding startup that helps
- With its volatility on the decline, is Bitcoin fading away or just maturing?
- Bitcoin is celebrating its 10th anniversary this month. But it took years for the cryptocurrency to gain steam as investors considered the potentials ...
- Wall St Investor Ric Edelman Jumps in, Says Bitcoin ETF is Coming
- “I'm bullish on it because Bitcoin is now ten years old. It's a $200 billion market in crypto total, Bitcoin is about 40% of that,” said Edelman for CNBC.
- 'Bitcoin's Blockchain technology will change EVERYTHING,' expert's BOMBSHELL prediction
- The technology, used by bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, is a growing list of records - called blocks - which are linked using cryptography to create ...
- Rapper Soulja Boy Drops Song About Making Money on Bitcoin
- Rapper Soulja Boy Drops Song About Making Money on Bitcoin ... Famous rapper Soulja Boy might just be a bitcoin hodler. The 28-year-old musician, ...
- Argentina Will Have 30 Bitcoin ATMs by the End of the Year
- The machines will be installed by Athena Bitcoin, which is a cryptocurrency ATM company based in the U.S. The company launched the nation's first ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] futures trading to be regulated, says TD Ameritrade's Steve Quirk
- He further spoke about whether using Ameritrade was an ideal way to trade Bitcoin [BTC], Bitcoin futures and the cost of trading Bitcoin Futures.
- Bitcoin Hits Inflection Point With Volatility at 17-Month Low
- Neither a strong positive or negative divergence has formed over the past month, technical analysis measures show. Bitcoin traded in a similar pattern ...
- Bitcoin Price Fails to Record Big Breakout But Market Remains Bull-Friendly
Over the past 24 hours, despite the promising price movement of Bitcoin from low $6,500 to $6,600, BTC has fallen back down below the $6,600 mark. Traders have offered contrasting viewpoints throughout the past two days. Some have said that the low volume of Bitcoin is a concern for the market while several stated that
- 2018 List of Crypto Predictions by Top Bitcoin Bulls and Bears
- Here’s a small collection of the loudest bulls and the most ferocious bears prowling inside the Bitcoin community. Bitcoin Bulls Tom Lee @fundstrat Co-founder and head of research at Fundstrat, a financial advisory firm, Tom Lee has cemented an optimistic attitude towards Bitcoin. Tom Lee has been accused of being a permabull on Wall Street, which […]
- Scammers Use Cryptocurrency ATMs to Target Potentially Vulnerable Victims
Australian police have been informed of a scam in which the perpetrators are requesting people deposit funds for them at cryptocurrency ATMs. It is thought that those behind the scam are targeting newly-arrived migrants who are unsure if such requests are genuine since they are navigating an entirely foreign system of taxation for the first...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Analysis: How High Can It Go?
- Bitcoin price found support at the bottom of its rising channel visible on the 4-hour time frame but seems to be hitting an upside barrier. Price retreated ...
- How to Buy Bitcoin with Paypal
- Less than a year ago, bitcoin filled all the headlines, but after its bust, the media coverage has significantly declined. However, there is still some ...
- What Does the Future Hold for Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin and More?
- Cryptocurrency prices remain volatile, even as the underlying technology and applications it enables continue to evolve and mature. With 'Blockchain ...
- Early Coinbase Executive Adam White Is Leaving the Firm
- Adam White, one of U.S.-based crypto exchange Coinbase's most senior executives and fifth-ever employee, is leaving the company.
- Should Organizations Just Pay the Bitcoin Ransom? Survey Says, 'No'
- (TNS) — The San Diego Unified Port District fell victim to a cyberattack recently with attackers demanding bitcoin for access to computer systems.
- Survey: 72% of Institutional Investors Believe Crypto Prices Would Rise in a Recession
A new survey conducted by Fundstrat Global Advisors has found that 72% of institutional investors believed that cryptocurrency prices would rise in the case of a global recession. This is mainly due to the belief that non-governmental and retail market-related investments would be seen as a safe haven due to their distance from traditional markets....
- Bitcoin Price In Tight Range; Quiet Period Is Nothing New
- Bitcoin (BTC) has traded within a tight 3% range for the past seven days, never rising higher than $6,680 and never falling lower than $6,455.
- Bitcoin Price Volatility Falls To Lowest Of 2018
- Bitcoin prices have been fluctuating within a reasonably tight range in recent weeks. Compared to earlier this year, the cryptocurrency's volatility has ...
- Bitcoin is close to bottoming, cryptocurrency expert says
- Bitcoin is close to bottoming, and once it rebounds, this week's developments will fuel its climb, said Spencer Bogart of cryptocurrency and blockchain ...
- Mysterious “Kimchi premium” appears for Bitcoin on Korean Exchanges
- But today the Kimchi premiums reappeared in Korean exchanges, placing Bitcoin mysteriously, USD 40 higher than what it traded elsewhere in the ...
- PSA: Tax authorities are not going to ask you to go to a bitcoin ATM
- Victoria Police is warning people against falling for a scam that saw four people lose a total of AU$50,000 after depositing funds into a bitcoin ...
- Fake Cheat for Popular Game Fortnite Hides Bitcoin-Targeting Malware
- A supposed cheat for the massively popular video game Fortnite turns out to be malware designed to steal bitcoin wallet login details. That's according ...
- Bitcoin getting Boring? Mainstream Big Names Unaffected as More Invest in Crypto Space
- Bitcoin price movement is slow with the month range being between $6,200 and $6,800. However, this is not deterring the big names from the ...
- CoinIQ’s CryptoBook Delivers Free Marketing Resources for the Crypto Community
This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned
- UK Land Registry Begins New Phase of Blockchain Research Project
- The HM Land Registry is moving to phase 2 of a long-running blockchain research project aimed at streamlining property transactions in the U.K.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, IOTA: Price ...
- Bitcoin's volatility is at year-to-date lows and most altcoins have followed suit. While flat markets are despised by speculative traders, it is a good time ...
- Bitcoin price analysis: BTC/USD stuck in a range, Bloomberg expects it will be broken to the ...
- Bitcoin is changing hands at $6,534, unchanged both on day-on-day basis and since the beginning of Friday. The price has been sitting in a narrow ...
- Resurrection? SEC to Begin Reviewing 9 Rejected Bitcoin ETFs
- In a series of documents published yesterday, on Oct. 4, the SEC revealed that it is set to begin reviewing bitcoin ETF applications from ProShares, ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] shouldn't have a problem hitting the $20000 mark: Fundstrat's Tom Lee
- Bitcoin has been undergoing a steady hold above the $6000 mark for some weeks now and investors across the board have called this point as ...
- Forget Buterin’s 500 TX/S, Researchers Explore 17,000 TX/S on Ethereum
In September, Vitalik Buterin, the co-creator of Ethereum (ETH), stated that the Ethereum blockchain network could scale to 500 transactions per second using ZK-SNARKS, the base technology of privacy-focused cryptocurrency Zcash. This week, Ethereum researchers Barry Whitehat, Alex Gluchowski, Harry R, Yondon Fu and Philippe Castonguay introduced a solution called snark-based side chain, which could
- Confronting the Elephant in the Room: Crypto Taxes and How Some Platforms Are Addressing Them
This is a submitted sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below. Ask any layperson their views on cryptocurrencies and you’ll likely hear that they’re mainly used for illicit activities and tax evasion. While this is obviously far from the
- Bitcoin Price Watch: Here is Why $6600 is Significant for BTC
- Bitcoin price struggled to clear the $6,600 resistance against the US Dollar. BTC/USD could react to the downside if there is a continuous failure near ...
- CFTC Meeting Hears Renewed Calls for Crypto Self-Regulation
- Panelists at a CFTC meeting explained that stronger regulations or self-enforcement may help protect crypto investors.
- Bitcoin Espionage: US Grand Jury Indicts Russian Hackers of Illegal Covert Operations
- A U.S grand jury has indicted a group of Russian Operatives on charges of criminal cyber activities funded with Bitcoin. This is the latest against ...
- Circle Eyes Crypto Securities Bid With Crowdfunding Site Acquisition
- Crypto company Circle is reportedly moving to acquire SeedInvest, a crowdfunding platform for startups.
- Spanish Coastal City Valencia to Create a Smart Port With Blockchain Tech
The city of Valencia, Spain is planning a smart port based on blockchain technology according to an announcement made at the Dutch port of Rotterdam during them Smart Ports & Supply Chain Technologies conference on Wednesday 03 October. Jose Garcia de la Guía, head of new technologies at the port of Valencia, pointed out the
- Crypto Prediction Market Augur Is Gearing Up for Its First Major Upgrade
- Can a "faster, better, cheaper" Augur attract the user base it needs in order to succeed?
- US Senators Seek Stronger Sanctions on Venezuela's 'Petro' Cryptocurrency
- A bipartisan group of U.S. senators is pushing for tighter sanctions against Venezuela's state-backed cryptocurrency, known as the petro.
- Yale University Said to Invest in $400 Million Paradigm Crypto Fund
- Has Yale University just plunged into the turbulent waters of the cryptocurrency space? A new Bloomberg report suggests it has.
- What Bitcoin Did Gets Technical with Crypto-Educator Jimmy Song
- On the latest episode of What Bitcoin Did, host Peter McCormack interviews Jimmy Song, a consultant in blockchain education, to take an in-depth ...
- Yale’s Own “Warren Buffett” Takes Up Positions in Two Cryptocurrency Funds
It has emerged that one of the planet’s most respected endowment managers has taken up positions in the cryptocurrency space. David Swensen has managed Yale University’s almost $30 billion endowment fund since the mid-eighties, earning him great esteem as an investor. Yale’s “Warren Buffett” Investing in Cryptocurrency More institutional money continues to trickle into cryptocurrency....
- Is it time to reconsider cryptocurrencies like bitcoin?
- Bitcoin will turn 10 years old next month, so time to check with the bitcoin trading desk, where the cryptocurrency craze appears just as foolish as it did ...
- 30 Bitcoin [BTC] ATMs to be launched in Argentina to slowdown aggravating inflation
- In a bid to fight the economic crisis plaguing Argentina currently, which has plummeted the value of peso, Athena Bitcoin and Odyssey Group has ...
- VOIP Pioneer Says New Startup Is Paying Users Interest on Millions in Crypto
- Led by Alex Mashinsky, crypto lending startup Celsius says it's paying thousands of users interest for depositing bitcoin and ether in its wallet app.
- Bitcoin Fraudsters Steal $35000 Using ATM
- Australian police announced that four people have lost AUD 50,000 ($35,335) in a Bitcoin scam. Police statements indicate that the victims of the scam ...
- U.S. Lawmakers Seek Common Definition for Blockchain
A pair of U.S. representatives, Doris Matsui, a California Democrat, and Brett Guthrie, a Kentucky Republican, have introduced a law to create a working group to determine a definition of blockchain. The lawmakers, both of whom sit on the Energy and Commerce Subcommittees on Communications and Technology and Digital Commerce and Consumer Protection, believe blockchain
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC/USD's Big Picture With Daily Chart Analyzed
- Bitcoin price is still in a downtrend below the $6,750 resistance area against the US Dollar. BTC/USD is likely to make the next move either above ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Watch: Nearby Upside Targets
- A continuation of the climb could take bitcoin price to the 50% extension at the mid-channel area of interest or $6,700 mark. The 78.6% extension lines ...
- An Early Employee Leaves Crypto Exchange Giant Coinbase
Cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase said their fifth employee and head of its institutional platform group, Adam White, is departing the company. The firm said yesterday that Jonathan Kellner, the ex-CEO of Insinet, would be taking over the bulk of White’s work. Kellner was recently hired as Coinbase’s managing director of its institutional business. A company spokesperson
- Soulja Boy Sprays Bars About Bitcoin on Latest Album “Young Drako”
US rap artist Soulja Boy has paid homage to the world’s most popular cryptocurrency on his latest record. The track, simply titled “Bitcoin”, features on the chart topper’s fourth album, Young Drako, which was released earlier today. Soulja Boy Might be Bitcoin’s Biggest Advertiser Yet With increasing numbers of notable references occurring across all entertainment...
- The average bitcoin investor really is young, rich and male
- Most people know what bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are and feel comfortable explaining them to others. But the true bitcoin fans are Millennial men ...
- Hacker Hits Pigeoncoin (PGN) through Bitcoin Protocol Bug
- While Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and other large coins were quick to patch the bug, small projects may be still under threat from the exploit, which ...
- Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis: BCH/USD Remains at Risk of More Losses
- Bitcoin cash price is showing a few bearish signs below $530 against the US Dollar. BCH/USD could decline further if buyers fail to keep the price ...
- Paradigm Shift: Samourai Wallet Removes Fiat Values in Favor of Satoshis
Samourai Wallet announced the release of a new app update on September 28 that removes fiat values for wallet balances and transaction fees. Instead, the wallet now shows only satoshis (sat), the smallest unit of bitcoin, for all values. In the announcement, the bitcoin wallet provider knew that the change could cause some frustration among
- Litecoin [LTC] creator Charlie Lee says Bitcoin [BTC] transactions are not peer-to-peer right now
- Roger Ver started the discussion by stating that Bitcoin [BTC] no longer possessed the characteristic of a peer-peer electronic cash system. He said:.
- Crypto-Malware Allows Scammers to Steal Bitcoin Through Fortnite
- The hack steals user data and bitcoin from Fortnite gamers, and is advertised through YouTube videos offering “free” season passes and “free” ...
- Bitcoin [BTC]: SEC releases report for 'rule change' to approve a Bitcoin ETF
- The rule change was proposed to enable the trading of GraniteShares Bitcoin ETF, which was put forth this year and was rejected recently by the ...
- Italian Bank Consortium Trials Interbank Transfers on R3's Corda
- Fourteen Italian banks say they have successfully completed the first phase of an interbank reconciliation trial utilizing R3's Corda platform.
- TD Ameritrade Plans Integrated Physical Bitcoin Futures In New Partnership
- TDA, which was one of the first finance giants to offer Bitcoin futures trading, plans to enter into a strategic investment with exchange ErisX along with ...
544554 at 23:57
544553 at 23:50
544552 at 23:49
544551 at 23:37
544550 at 23:10
544549 at 22:49
544548 at 22:41
544547 at 22:22
544546 at 22:18
544545 at 22:14
544544 at 22:06
544543 at 21:36
544542 at 21:25
544541 at 21:22
544540 at 21:17
544539 at 21:14
544538 at 20:58
544537 at 20:56
544536 at 20:45
544535 at 20:28
544534 at 20:28
544533 at 20:14
544532 at 20:13
544531 at 20:00
544530 at 20:00
544529 at 19:51
544528 at 19:35
544527 at 19:21
544526 at 19:14
544525 at 19:13
544524 at 19:05
544523 at 18:54
544522 at 18:50
544521 at 18:25
544520 at 18:16
544519 at 18:04
544518 at 17:56
544517 at 17:51
544516 at 17:23
544515 at 17:16
544514 at 17:16
544513 at 17:09
544512 at 17:06
544511 at 16:50
544510 at 16:34
544509 at 16:15
544508 at 16:07
544507 at 16:02
544506 at 15:50
544505 at 15:35
544504 at 15:23
544503 at 15:10
544502 at 15:00
544501 at 14:59
544500 at 14:37
544499 at 14:34
544498 at 14:26
544497 at 14:18
544496 at 14:08
544495 at 14:00
544494 at 13:22
544493 at 13:18
544492 at 13:11
544491 at 12:05
544490 at 11:54
544489 at 11:48
544488 at 11:47
544487 at 11:29
544486 at 11:22
544485 at 11:22
544484 at 11:17
544483 at 11:12
544482 at 11:11
544481 at 11:10
544480 at 11:07
544479 at 11:07
544478 at 10:53
544477 at 10:52
544476 at 09:13
544475 at 09:08
544474 at 08:52
544473 at 08:17
544472 at 08:14
544471 at 08:08
544470 at 07:54
544469 at 07:49
544468 at 07:46
544467 at 07:31
544466 at 07:26
544465 at 07:19
544464 at 07:17
544463 at 07:09
544462 at 06:39
544461 at 06:30
544460 at 06:30
544459 at 06:06
544458 at 06:04
544457 at 05:54
544456 at 05:53
544455 at 05:52
544454 at 05:51
544453 at 05:43
544452 at 05:40
544451 at 05:08
544450 at 04:50
544449 at 04:45
544448 at 04:39
544447 at 04:27
544446 at 04:24
544445 at 04:15
544444 at 03:58
544443 at 03:39
544442 at 03:26
544441 at 03:01
544440 at 03:01
544439 at 02:46
544438 at 02:40
544437 at 02:37
544436 at 02:35
544435 at 02:35
544434 at 01:54
544433 at 01:41
544432 at 01:35
544431 at 01:17
544430 at 01:12
544429 at 01:09
544428 at 01:06
544427 at 00:43
544426 at 00:23
544425 at 00:20