Closing price: $6439.4788 Powered by Coindesk
- Builders on Wall Street: Bitcoin Devs Host Lightning Hack Day
- At the Lightning Hackday, it was hard to keep up with all the futuristic ideas for bitcoin's layer-two, but some devs are focusing on the basics.
- Bitcoin Cash Continues to Skyrocket 15% to $535, Volume Quintuples
Ahead of its scheduled fork on November 15, the price of Bitcoin Cash (BCH) has increased by yet another 15 percent to $535. Yesterday, on November 3, CCN reported that the price of BCH surged by 12 percent from $425 to $477 ahead of its hard fork. The support of the original Bitcoin Cash roadmap
- Can you live a normal/happy life paying with Bitcoin only?
- Bitcoin has more adopter today that it was years, even months ago. ... the question is, can one live normally (happily) today paying in Bitcoin only?
- Bitcoin Price Weekly Analysis: BTC/USD Rebound Faces Significant Hurdle
- Bitcoin price is still above the $6,250 support against the US Dollar. However, BTC/USD is facing a crucial resistance near the $6,375-6,400 area.
- Will Bitcoin [BTC]'s legacy be the destruction of the 21 million coin supply cap?
- Opinion: Bitcoin [BTC]'s first block remains, until this day, with a message indelibly etched into it. A headline from the newspapers on that day: January ...
- Strong Demand: Crypto Hedge Funds are Still Raising $100 Million+
Throughout 2018, the cryptocurrency market has lost 75 percent of its valuation. Yet, crypto hedge funds are raising hundreds of millions of dollars from accredited investors and institutions. On November 1, CCN reported that Grayscale Investments, a subsidiary company of cryptocurrency venture capital behemoth Digital Currency Group, raised more than $330 million from both
- Crypto Analyst Predicts BTC ETF Approval to Send Bitcoin Price North of $20000
- Despite a majority of the crypto being in the red lately, Bitcoin (BTC) is witnessing underlying positive trading with non-volatile history recorded over ...
- Bulgarian Officials Caught Accepting Bitcoin Bribes to Issue Passports
- A trio of Bulgarian officials was recently arrested for accepting bribes in Bitcoin (BTC) $6495.86 +0.51% in exchange for issuing passports to foreign ...
- Coinbase Joins Binance In Support For Impending Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Fork
- For the uninitiated, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin's foremost competition chain (fork), hard forks its blockchain twice a year to integrate and activate scheduled ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Fractal Analysis Shows Striking Similarities Between 2014 And 2018
- As explained in our previous analyses, we believe that Bitcoin (BTC) completed one full cycle between 2014 and 2018. The next cycle is expected to ...
- Bitcoin Falls to 19th[!] in China's Latest Blockchain Rankings
- A latest blockchain ranking report has put Bitcoin behind the new blockchain projects like EOS and Ethereum. The 6th Global Public Blockchain ...
- For the First Time in a Year, Bitcoin Is Less Volatile Than the Stock Market
- As the stock market takes a wild tumble, volatility measures show that Bitcoin's price has had less volatility than the S&P 500 index. Bitcoin's price has ...
- Hodler's Digest, Oct. 29 – Nov. 4: Rapper TI, Charlie Shrem Sued Over Alleged Pump-and-Dump ...
- Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss have claimed in a new lawsuit that Bitcoin Foundation founder Charlie Shrem has “stolen” 5,000 Bitcoin (now $31.7 ...
- Bitcoin Cash [BCH] Stellar Performance Leaving Leading Coins [XRP ETH BTC] in Dust
- Following the Binance [cryptocurrency exchange] announcement of supporting the near upcoming Bitcoin Cash [BCH] hard fork [HF], the blockchain's ...
- Bitcoin Cash Rivalry Heats Up in Tokenization Race
- Bitcoin Cash isn't normally thought of as a token platform, but a recent development might bring new tokenized assets to the fourth-most valuable ...
- Teen who got conned in Bitcoin deal makes threat calls to Miami airport
- Apparently, the 18-year old got involved in a Bitcoin deal, which turned out to be a con. Feeling angry with the incident and disappointed with the ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] can't really be owned by anybody, says Litecoin [LTC]'s Charlie Lee
- Bitcoin, on the other hand, doesn't have any physical form and it can't really be owned as it is virtually on the blockchain. All one can really do is get ...
- Got Crypto? Buy 150 Acres of Tropical Sun in Costa Rica – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Litecoin ...
- The crypto real estate market continues to bring fascinating and unique properties to the forefront, this time with a 150 acre beauty in Costa Rica.
- Hodl Hodl Launches First Non-Custodial OTC Bitcoin Trading Desk
- The world's first non-custodial OTC trading desk for Bitcoin has been launched by P2P cryptocurrency exchange Hodl Hodl.
- Bitcoin Cash Spikes 20 Percent in the Wake of Upcoming Hard Fork Backed by Binance
- 4: crypto markets have seen a lot movement today, with most of the top 20 coins by market cap seeing significant growth, and with Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
- ShapeShift CEO Predicts Crypto Revolution, Plus Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and XRP, Stellar ...
- From the potential for worldwide domination of cryptocurrency to the verdict on nine Bitcoin ETFs, here's a look at some of the stories breaking in the ...
- Max Keiser Calls for New All Time High Bitcoin Price with Morgan Stanley's Asset Class ...
- To support how credible Bitcoin truly is, even Fidelity is behind this concept. Much of the reason that the report credits the lack of entry by institutional ...
- Bitcoin Jesus contributed the most for the adoption of Bitcoin [BTC], says Erik Voorhees
- Recently, Erik Voorhees, the Founder of ShapeShift spoke about Bitcoin and the evolution of the coin in the past 10 years and the companies that ...
- Bitcoin Price: Technical Analysts Plot $10000 Spread for BTC by End of 2018
- Bitcoin volatility has drastically decreased since August, trading places with tech stocks that have been experiencing huge price swings. Billionaire ...
- Turkish Police Detain 11 Suspects in Bitcoin Theft Case
- The cybercrime unit of the Turkish police has detained 11 people suspected of hacking into emails, user accounts and cryptocurrency wallets.
- Litecoin Creator Charlie Lee: We've Yet to Scratch the Surface on How Far Bitcoin and Crypto Can ...
- In the latest episode of Unconfirmed, host Laura Shin speaks with Litecoin creator Charlie Lee about his thoughts on Bitcoin's 10th anniversary.
- “Currently, Bitcoin is gaining strength,” Report by OneAlpha says
- A report published in October by OneAlpha revealed that Bitcoin's market was gaining strength after the 2018 correction. The stability of the last weeks ...
- Bitcoin Price Intraday Analysis: BTC/USD in Tether-Linked Breakout Action
- Bitcoin on Sunday jumped 2.13 percent against the US Dollar as USD-pegged cryptocurrency tether (USDT) resumed its implosion. BTC/USD was in ...
- How The Bitcoin Revolution Is Promoting Gender Equality
- The invention of Bitcoin and blockchain technology has had a significant impact on amy parts of the world. What was just an idea, has turned into a ...
- Using Blockchain For Social Change: A Conversation with TRON’s Justin Sun
For as much as blockchain has soaked up headlines over the past two years, the sector has yet to break through to the mainstream consciousness. Much of it has to do with the fragmentation of the sector in general, with different coins and blockchains delivering their own benefits and featuring their own respective communities. However,
- Bitcoin Price Will Not Hit 50000 This Year, Claims the Famous Crypto Analyst Ran NeuNer
- On February 1st, Ran NeuNer tweeted that Bitcoin (BTC) will reach $50,000 by the end of the year. Ran is also known as the host of CNBC's ...
- Op-Ed: November Is Here – Will Bitcoin Repeat Its 2015 Behavior?
- Since 2015, we've witnessed several price explosions for bitcoin during the final months of each year. In 2017, for example, December marked a time ...
- Bitcoin Cash Price Weekly Analysis: BCH/USD Could Extend Gains Above $500
- Bitcoin cash price is back in a positive zone above $460 against the US Dollar. BCH/USD is likely to extend gains above the $500 level in the near ...
- Bitcoin climate fears and other crypto news this week
- This week, Bitcoin's 10th birthday triggered a lot of essays about the digital currency around the Web — but that's wasn't all the important industry ...
- ICO Misconduct Takes Center Stage in SEC Enforcement Report
Despite the fact that the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has yet to craft a clear regulatory framework for cryptocurrencies, the agency placed a great deal of emphasis on the space this year, particularly on initial coin offerings (ICOs). The SEC’s Division of Enforcement published its fiscal year 2018 annual report, the second one of
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple mixed, but Bitcoin Cash rockets ahead of hard fork
- The Bitcoin offshoot has rocketed approximately 33% higher since this time on Friday ahead of a hard fork that is being supported by crypto exchange ...
- SEC Plans to Rule On 9 Bitcoin ETFs by November 05
- 9 Bitcoin ETFs that were rejected by SEC will now again be reviewed by November 05. However, many assumed that the SEC deadline was set for ...
- ConsenSys-Led Ethereum Tools Truffle, Infura & MetaMask Hit Milestones
Ethereum co-creator Joseph Lubin-led ConsenSys, the largest blockchain software development firm in the world based in New York, has created three of the most widely utilized Ethereum products over the last several years. To many new cryptocurrency users and investors, ConsenSys, which houses nearly 1,000 developers, is unrecognized. But, day-to-day users of various blockchain projects
- Interview: Researcher Argues EOS isn’t a Blockchain — Just a Distributed Database
Blockchain testing and research company Whiteblock Inc. has released a damning verdict on EOS, describing it as a “distributed homogeneous database” masquerading as a blockchain. In a report titled “EOS: An Architectural, Performance and Economic Analysis,” the company dissects several aspects of the EOS protocol and comes to the conclusion that it suffers from a
- Busted: Bulgarian Officials Caught Selling Passports for Bitcoin
Authorities in Bulgaria have clamped down on the shady sale of international passports to foreigners from some parts of Eastern Europe in exchange for bitcoin. Erring citizens of Bulgaria, Ukraine, Moldova, and Macedonia have been allegedly involved in the perpetration of such illegal activities. Officials Arrested The citizenship issuance which was authorized by Bulgarian officials
- Second-Largest US Bank Wins Patent for Crypto Storage System
Recent times have seen banks hedging their bets or even fully integrating cryptocurrencies. The acquisition and filing of patents is how large organizations truly express their interest in a given field, and Bank of America continues to lead the way, now having secured its latest patent in the blockchain and crypto space, one for “tamper-responsive”
- Ethereum Is Down Nearly 80% Against Bitcoin Since the Flippening Seemed Imminent
- Last year, when most cryptocurrencies were surging to new all-time highs, cryptocurrency enthusiasts started believing Ethereum's ether was set to ...
- IBM Files Patent for Blockchain-Based AR Helper System
IBM has filed a patent for a blockchain-based system which will prevent players of augmented reality games entering physical spaces that are undesirable. They cite as examples “high-risk locations, culturally sensitive locations, locations marked by property owners.” Augmented reality is a technology which adds layers to physical reality. An example is Zombie GO, an AR
- (Op-ed) Bitcoin: 10 Years Of Survival Mode
Hello guys, how’s it going? First, let me congratulate all Bitcoin holders. Your currency of choice to store value has been “alive” (as a whitepaper), for the past 10 years. And what a crazy ride it has been. It went from 0 to about USD 6200, which represents a 6200% valuation, with the usual ongoing
- Bitcoin Recap: Here's What Happened the Month BTC Turned 10
- October 2018 was the 120th month of Bitcoin's existence - that's ten years - and besides important anniversaries, there was plenty going on in the ...
- Why Blockchains Struggle to Gain Traction in Enterprises
- Existing systems work well enough and are scary to replace, so the path to blockchain adoption will be one problem at a time, says EY's Paul Brody.
- The Weekly Listen: Tech Taxes, Bitcoin's Birthday, and a FB Messenger Novel
- ... we take a few minutes to discuss some of the most intriguing headlines of the past seven days. This week, we're chatting about Bitcoin, tech taxes, ...
- SyncFab Takes Blockchain Supply Chain Solution to Service Asian Market Buyers in MOU with C Block Capital
This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned
- How Will The US Midterm Elections Impact Bitcoin
- During the 2014 midterm elections, Bitcoin didn't really react to the political movements, therefore some expect that in this instance, Bitcoin will remain ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Analysis: More Bullish Confirmation
- Bitcoin appears to be gaining more traction on its bounce off the ascending channel support on its 4-hour time frame. It has broken past a short-term ...
- Melbourne Cup punters are betting with bitcoin, and there's nothing anyone can do about it
- Gambling with bitcoins is not allowed on Australian sites, but that doesn't mean Australian sports aren't attracting interest on the international ...
- Stablecoin? USD-Backed Crypto Token Tether Falls 5% [Again]
Tether, or USDT, is supposed to remain “tethered” to the US Dollar, as its name implies. That’s its whole purpose as a token: it exists on exchanges as a way for traders get their profits to safety, in a sense, so they have some idea of the real fiat value of their portfolio. It was
548794 at 22:55
548793 at 22:41
548792 at 22:37
548791 at 22:34
548790 at 22:33
548789 at 22:32
548788 at 22:24
548787 at 22:04
548786 at 21:55
548785 at 21:50
548784 at 21:35
548783 at 21:33
548782 at 21:20
548781 at 21:17
548780 at 21:15
548779 at 21:10
548778 at 21:00
548777 at 20:53
548776 at 20:42
548775 at 20:39
548774 at 20:02
548773 at 19:58
548772 at 19:58
548771 at 19:56
548770 at 19:53
548769 at 19:49
548768 at 19:49
548767 at 19:47
548766 at 19:25
548765 at 19:23
548764 at 19:22
548763 at 19:22
548762 at 19:16
548761 at 19:07
548760 at 18:46
548759 at 18:37
548758 at 18:34
548757 at 18:32
548756 at 18:09
548755 at 17:55
548754 at 17:54
548753 at 17:47
548752 at 17:27
548751 at 17:23
548750 at 17:02
548749 at 17:01
548748 at 16:38
548747 at 16:08
548746 at 15:45
548745 at 15:06
548744 at 14:55
548743 at 14:55
548742 at 14:53
548741 at 14:50
548740 at 14:36
548739 at 14:21
548738 at 14:03
548737 at 13:42
548736 at 13:28
548735 at 13:16
548734 at 13:04
548733 at 12:56
548732 at 12:31
548731 at 12:30
548730 at 12:04
548729 at 11:49
548728 at 11:42
548727 at 11:34
548726 at 11:27
548725 at 11:19
548724 at 11:05
548723 at 10:47
548722 at 10:45
548721 at 10:22
548720 at 10:22
548719 at 10:07
548718 at 09:50
548717 at 09:27
548716 at 09:23
548715 at 09:20
548714 at 08:52
548713 at 08:47
548712 at 08:38
548711 at 08:36
548710 at 08:36
548709 at 08:05
548708 at 08:04
548707 at 07:37
548706 at 07:34
548705 at 07:24
548704 at 07:24
548703 at 07:20
548702 at 07:15
548701 at 07:02
548700 at 07:00
548699 at 06:13
548698 at 06:07
548697 at 05:53
548696 at 05:52
548695 at 05:50
548694 at 04:58
548693 at 04:51
548692 at 04:38
548691 at 04:31
548690 at 04:17
548689 at 03:56
548688 at 03:04
548687 at 03:01
548686 at 02:51
548685 at 02:33
548684 at 02:10
548683 at 02:09
548682 at 02:02
548681 at 01:42
548680 at 01:35
548679 at 01:15
548678 at 01:12
548677 at 01:06
548676 at 00:46
548675 at 00:45
548674 at 00:45
548673 at 00:36
548672 at 00:09