Closing price: $5582.7 Powered by Coindesk
- 'Think about the game being played here': Jimmy Nguyen tells the truth about Bitcoin BCH hash war
- Last November 15, during the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) network upgrade, a hash war has been fought with miners voting between two competing ...
- World’s First Crypto ETP Gets Green Light in Switzerland
The SIX Swiss Exchange has given the go-ahead to an exchange-traded product tracking multiple cryptocurrencies, according to a Financial Times report. The Swiss regulators have raced ahead of the U.S., by agreeing to greenlight the Amun Crypto Exchange Traded Product (ETP). Based on the reports, the Amun Crypto ETP,, will have half of its assets invested
- Bitcoin Cash [BCH] ABC stays ahead in terms of PoW and blocks mined; final result undecided
- The Bitcoin Cash [BCH] hard fork has been the talk of the crypto-town over the past few weeks. The hard fork which has seen a split in the BCH ...
- XRP “Flippening” Bitcoin Talk Heats Up On Social Media
- Riddler's comments are evidently alluding to the controversial sentiment that eventually, XRP will oust Bitcoin, before establishing hegemony over the ...
- Crypto Exchange-Traded Product Live on Swiss Stock Exchange Next Week
- ... is a subsidiary of Vaneck which currently has an application filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to list and trade a bitcoin ETF.
- Ron Paul Poll: 50% Bullish On Bitcoin (BTC) As 10-Year Investment
- Interestingly, this 'no-filter' attitude has been reflected in his fiscal/economic beliefs as well, with Paul mentioning Bitcoin (BTC) in a positive context on ...
- Google Boots Four Malicious Crypto Apps from Play Store
Despite attempts to weed out fake cryptocurrency apps on the Android marketplace, the war is far from being won. Cybersecurity researcher Lukas Stefanko recently came across four fake crypto apps in the Google Play Store that impersonated Ethereum wallet MetaMask, as well as the Tether and NEO cryptocurrencies. According to Stefanko, the apps have been
- Analyst: Bitcoin Will Likely Reach Bottom in Q2 of 2019, Bearish Short-Term
According to Willy Woo, a prominent cryptocurrency analyst and researcher, Bitcoin is expected to bottom out in the second quarter of 2019. Throughout the past three months, since August, Bitcoin has remained in a tight range from $6,200 to $6,800, unable to break out of major resistance levels above the $6,800 mark apart from one
- CNBC's Crypto Trader Recommends Selling Bitcoin for XRP, Plus Ethereum, Ripple, Tron, Litecoin ...
- From a new stance on Bitcoin and XRP, to Ethereum mining for the mainstream, here's a look at some of the stories breaking in the world of crypto.
- Bitcoin will still be able to hit $15,00 USD by the end of the year, according to Tom Lee
- Fundstrat CEO Tom Lee, a prominent Bitcoin advocate, is known for his bullish approach to Bitcoin's price. Despite the drastic downturn in the market, ...
- Christie’s Records $318 Million Art Sale on a Blockchain
A new milestone in blockchain adoption has been set with the successful recording of a record-breaking art sale on a blockchain. On November 13, the Barney A. Ebsworth Collection sale at the famous Christie’s auction house in New York raised a total of $317,801,250, in the process becoming the most valuable art auction to ever
- Singaporean Crypto Exchange KuCoin Raises $20 Million Series A
Singaporean crypto trading platform KuCoin has announced the successful conclusion of a $20 million Series A funding round led by IDG Capital, Matrix Partners and Neo Global Capital. According to a statement released on November 14, the investment in KuCoin, which already boats some 5 million registered users is intended to enable the platform to
- Bitcoin's repeated splits undermine its long-term value
- Cryptocurrencies have been crashing again. Bitcoin has slumped to its lowest price in more than a year. More than $600bn in claimed “market ...
- Thailand’s Main Opposition Party Holds Primary Election on Blockchain
Thailand’s Democrat Party, the country’s main opposition party has become the first major political party in the world to carry out primary elections entirely on a blockchain. Using a live e-voting system powered by the Zcoin blockchain, the party successfully conducted its primaries which involved more than 120,000 voters between November 1 and November 9.
- Bitcoin Price Weekly Analysis: Sell Rallies In BTC/USD Near $5880
- Bitcoin price settled below key supports against the US Dollar. BTC/USD may recover in the short term, but sellers remain in control around $5,880.
- Crypto Markets See Flush of Green as Bitcoin Moves Closer to $5600
- 14, Bitcoin (BTC) is today showing signs of gentle growth, consolidating its incremental gains in recent days to push the $5,600 price point. As of press ...
- XRP Has A Good Chance Of Taking On Bitcoin In The Near Future
- 2018 has been a largely bearish year, and Bitcoin's status as the most popular has attracted a lot of investment capital, although XRP has garnered ...
- Stellar (XLM) is ripe for bitcoin decoupling
- It is an established fact that altcoin prices follow the one of bitcoin like puppies follow their owners and even though many bigger crypto projects keep ...
- Aussie Crypto Startup Power Ledger Brings P2P Energy Trading to Largest US Market
News today sees notable blockchain project Power Ledger launching its peer-to-peer trading product for renewable energy. Power Ledger will launch with American PowerNet at their home base in Pennsylvania. Power Ledger Power Ledger is a blockchain-based solution for renewable and cost-effective energy. (Power Ledger also has their own cryptocurrency – POWR token.) According to their
- Two Bitcoin miners vanish in Sweden after building up $1.5 million in unpaid bills
- The one, a Miami-based Bitcoin mining company called NGDC, shut down operations in Autumn after its electricity supply was cut following several ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Long-term Price Analysis
- Bitcoin's price witnessed a sharp decline against the US dollar a few days ago. The flagship cryptocurrency aw its price drop to the immediate ...
- Bitcoin and Crypto Challenger: Central Banks Map Out ‘Single, Universal, Wholesale Central Bank Digital Currency’ for New Financial Order
A joint report was just released by participating central banks – Bank of Canada, Bank of England and the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) – and commercial banks HSBC, TD Bank, OCBC Bank and UOB. Entitled “Cross-Border Interbank Payments and Settlements – Emerging opportunities for digital transformation,” the report, compiled by KPMG, is a broad overview of how […]
- Bitcoin Price Analysis Nov.18: A recess ahead of the storm?
- Over the past days since our latest price analysis and overview, we saw Bitcoin consolidating around the $5400 – $5500 range. As we can see, the ...
- Ripple Surges 8% as Crypto Market Adds $4 Billion, Can Bitcoin Recover?
Over the last 24 hours, Ripple (XRP) has surged by more than 8 percent to $0.51, as the valuation of the crypto market increased by $4 billion from $181 billion to $185 billion. On November 15, the valuation of the crypto market fell by $27 billion from $210 billion and a recovery to the $200
- Deloitte Blockchain Chief: Bad Crypto Headlines Making Clients ‘Nervous’
- Hype around ICOs and altcoins “hasn’t helped us,” says Linda Pawczuk, leader of Deloitte Consulting’s financial services industry blockchain group.
- Bloomberg Intelligence: Bitcoin Price Could Fall as Low As $1500
- "Bitcoin's no longer boring," Bloomberg declared on 16 November 2018, at the end of a week that saw Bitcoin mostly lose its recent image as a ...
- Arizona Bitcoin Fraudster Gets Year and a Half in Jail
- Specifically, he has been convicted of stealing at least $600,000 in Bitcoin and Litecoin from an ex-employer and $545,000 from personal friends, ...
- Markets Update: Traders Expecting Major BCH Action When Exchanges Open
- It's been a pretty hectic week for cryptocurrency enthusiasts as the infamous Bitcoin Cash hash war has unfolded. Overall, the cryptocurrency economy ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) All Set For A Final, More Devastating Fall
- Bitcoin (BTC) crashed hard the past few days. Most analysts and investors were quick to call it the final wave of capitulation. For a moment, it seemed ...
- Satoshi's vision?: Bitcoin Cash prophesied by Satoshi Nakamoto
- It appears the enigmatic creator of Bitcoin foresaw the emergence of a fork of Bitcoin and judging by his comments, he didn't think it would end too well ...
- Bitcoin mining optimization level 100: Heating a 6000 sqft home with 6 S9 ASICs
- A Canadian miner posted an interested tweet today, showing an image of his house being heated with the excess energy created by his bitcoin miners ...
- Crypto Week In Review: Bitcoin ETP Launches In Switzerland, KuCoin Scores $20M
- The vehicle, fittingly dubbed the “Amun Crypto ETP,” will track the crypto market's five leading assets — Bitcoin, Ether, XRP, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
- Bitcoin ABC Still Leads But Bitcoin SV Is Catching Up, Both Mining At Losses
- Bitcoin Cash went through its hard fork on Thursday, November 15 at 17:52 UTC after the mining of block number 556,767. Almost two days later, the ...
- Monero: Unsung Crypto Developer Wins Prestigious Award
Professor Joseph Liu received an award at the end of October 2018 from the Australian Computer Society (ACS) recognising his recent achievements with the title “ICT Researcher of the Year.” Liu is the creator and development leader of the ring signature algorithm — a crucial technology used in Monero — which he initially conceived of
- Halal: Islamic Scholars Certify Swiss Crypto Firm X8’s New Cryptocurrency
The issue of Islamic classification of cryptocurrency has been ongoing since the rise of bitcoin’s popularity, with debate over whether or not bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are considered halal (permitted) or haram (forbidden). This is due to the stringent guidelines regarding monetary classification laid out in the Muslim faith, with conditions forbidding usury (the act of lending for
- Here's What to Do if You Had Bitcoin Cash on Top Crypto Exchanges Before the Fork
- Amid all the confusion around the Bitcoin Cash hard fork, one of the biggest issues is dealing with coins that are left the cryptocurrency exchanges.
- SharkPool to Mine Empty Blocks on Bitcoin Cash ABC as 'Only One Chain Can Exist'
- The cryptocurrency mining pool “SharkPool” has recently revealed that if Bitcoin Cash ABC, the bitcoin cash chain that appears to be supported by ...
- Switzerland Approves First Bitcoin-Cryptocurrency ETF with Ticker $HODL
- The Bitcoin ETF $HODL, offered by Amun Crypto, will begin trading on Switzerland's Six Swiss Exchange beginning next week. The ETF's earnings ...
- The Daily: US Bank to Issue Crypto Cards, Coinbase Updates Wallet
- ... take a look at an educational course that's going to reward students with digital coins. Also read: New Woe for ICOs, Bitcoin Cash Trading Resumes ...
- Huobi Exchange’s Plans for Russia Go Well Beyond Crypto Trading
- Huobi exchange, which just opened an office in Moscow, wants to lend money and rent space to Russian miners, shape the country's regulations and train local blockchain talent.
- Bloomberg Says the Bears Are Dug In – “Bitcoin's No Longer Boring”, But Price Could Hit $1.5k
- Bloomberg's crypto analysts predict that whilst the markets have tanked over the last few days, bitcoin could have “further to fall”; a drop to $1.5k might ...
- Lawyer: Phase Two of SEC’s Enforcement is Slow, Painful Grind For Crypto
According to Kobre & Kim government enforcement defense and securities litigation attorney Jake Chervinsky, the second phase of the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)’s enforcement on crypto is a painful and slow grind for the sector. Earlier this week, the US SEC cracked down on Paragon and AirFox, two initial coin offering (ICO) projects
- Quebec region pays $30000 Bitcoin ransom after servers hacked
- In order to regain access to its data, the regional municipality of Mekinac was told to deposit eight units of the digital currency Bitcoin into a bank ...
- Mining Pool Threatens Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, and Bitcoin Private With Annihilation
- Cryptocurrency mining pool 'SharkPool' has recently threatened to annihilate “alts who dare bearing the Bitcoin name.” The pool was launched by a ...
- Fake News: Nvidia Stock Didn’t Drop Due to Crypto Bear Market
The market cap of Nvidia has dropped by more than $23 billion, and analysts were quick to claim that the overnight plunge in the firm’s stock price was caused by an overall drop in demand for crypto. Susquehanna Financial Group analyst Christopher Rolland said: “While disappointing, the crypto-bubble is temporary, but secular growth opportunities like
- Bitcoin Opinion: A Cycle Coming To An End
- If you want a neat tool to understand when it's a perfect time to sell, check google trends. People lookup bitcoin the most when prices are at its highest.
- Bearish Bitcoin Price Pressure Will Resume According to These 3 Predictions
- Not too many people have high expectations for the Bitcoin price at this time. That is not entirely abnormal, primarily because the value per BCH has ...
- KPMG: Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are Not Store of Value [Yet]
- It will take a long time for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin to attain the status of a store-of-value asset, said KPMG in its latest crypto study. The Big Four ...
- Smart Contract Developers May Be Held Liable by the SEC
- Nick Szabo invented them but has reservations about what they've become. Vitalik Buterin adopted them but now regrets using their name.
- Nail in the Coffin? BTC.top Shifts Hash to Bitcoin Cash ABC to 'End Chaos'
- Significant cryptocurrency mining outfit BTC.top has begun mining bitcoin cash on the blockchain supported by Bitcoin ABC (BCHABC), potentially ...
- In 2017 Bitcoin Went From $5.5k to $19k in 33 Days, Not Impossible in 2019
- Mainstream media, renowned economists and other crypto critics have killed Bitcoin more than 300 times since its launch. But the digital currency ...
- Tom Lee Bails on His $25000 Bitcoin (BTC) Price Target for 2018
- Tom Lee, the co-founder of market strategy firm Fundstrat Global and serial CNBC crypto contributor, has cut his end of year price prediction for Bitcoin ...
- BTC/USD Price Analysis: ECB Official Says Bitcoin a Clever Idea as Prices Steady
- Though he went on to claim that Bitcoin is the evil spawn of the financial crisis and that the system powering its rise is an economic disaster and its ...
- Reasons Behind The New Bitcoin Crash
- Cryptocurrency investors and supporters experienced quite a shock last week with the latest Bitcoin crash. Almost every single one of top 100 ...
- Switzerland approves the very first cryptocurrency ETP includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Bitcoin ...
- While the whole cryptocurrency community has been waiting for the SEC to approve a Bitcoin ETF, Switzerland has yet again proved that they are one ...
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: XEM, Ripple, Stellar, Bitcoin, IOTA
- This week, the focus was on the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) hard fork and the ugly bickering between the warring factions. This led to a dent in the sentiment, ...
550637 at 23:56
550636 at 23:54
550635 at 23:50
550634 at 23:49
550633 at 23:41
550632 at 23:20
550631 at 22:59
550630 at 22:57
550629 at 22:44
550628 at 22:39
550627 at 22:07
550626 at 21:55
550625 at 21:36
550624 at 21:32
550623 at 21:22
550622 at 20:51
550621 at 20:47
550620 at 20:39
550619 at 20:10
550618 at 19:56
550617 at 19:22
550616 at 19:05
550615 at 19:03
550614 at 18:44
550613 at 18:00
550612 at 17:54
550611 at 17:49
550610 at 17:42
550609 at 17:26
550608 at 17:21
550607 at 16:50
550606 at 16:44
550605 at 16:37
550604 at 16:01
550603 at 15:48
550602 at 15:28
550601 at 15:23
550600 at 15:10
550599 at 14:04
550598 at 13:54
550597 at 13:49
550596 at 13:39
550595 at 13:39
550594 at 13:37
550593 at 13:25
550592 at 12:53
550591 at 12:34
550590 at 12:28
550589 at 12:25
550588 at 12:16
550587 at 12:14
550586 at 12:08
550585 at 12:03
550584 at 11:55
550583 at 11:54
550582 at 11:52
550581 at 11:49
550580 at 11:49
550579 at 11:46
550578 at 11:44
550577 at 11:31
550576 at 11:08
550575 at 11:06
550574 at 10:39
550573 at 10:38
550572 at 10:17
550571 at 10:04
550570 at 09:51
550569 at 09:46
550568 at 09:39
550567 at 09:34
550566 at 09:26
550565 at 09:23
550564 at 09:08
550563 at 08:06
550562 at 07:59
550561 at 07:53
550560 at 07:45
550559 at 07:38
550558 at 07:18
550557 at 07:12
550556 at 07:11
550555 at 06:53
550554 at 06:36
550553 at 06:28
550552 at 06:13
550551 at 06:09
550550 at 05:41
550549 at 05:29
550548 at 05:25
550547 at 05:11
550546 at 05:05
550545 at 05:00
550544 at 04:54
550543 at 04:45
550542 at 04:41
550541 at 04:39
550540 at 04:13
550539 at 04:06
550538 at 03:58
550537 at 03:18
550536 at 03:14
550535 at 03:10
550534 at 03:06
550533 at 03:04
550532 at 02:41
550531 at 02:32
550530 at 02:26
550529 at 02:01
550528 at 01:44
550527 at 01:40
550526 at 01:38
550525 at 01:35
550524 at 01:14
550523 at 01:07
550522 at 01:02
550521 at 00:56
550520 at 00:52
550519 at 00:51
550518 at 00:51
550517 at 00:47
550516 at 00:35
550515 at 00:01