Closing price: $4785.1538 Powered by Coindesk
- Bitcoin Tumbles Toward $5000
- Bitcoin touched an October 2017 low and was trading at $5,235.17 at 8:50 a.m. in London, according to consolidated Bloomberg pricing. Rival coins ...
- Bitcoin Smart Contract Protocol Rootstock Acquired by Spin-off Project RIF Labs
- Rootstock, the brainchild of Bitcoin Core developer Sergio Lerner, saw several years' development before its initial mainnet release in January 2018.
- Bitcoin falls below $5000 for first time in 18 months
- The 14pc collapse in Bitcoin's price on Monday means that it has now lost three quarters of its value in less than a year. It came amid a continued ...
- Bitcoin's Volatility Back With a Bang! Stablecoins Are In Play
- However, now that Bitcoin is being sung in songs, spoken about on Ellen DeGeneres, and in full view of the general population, volatility is a scary ...
- Bitcoin Price Hits 13-Month Low as Crypto Market Slumps
- Bitcoin (BTC) dropped to its lowest level since October 2017 on Monday, as losses are seen across the broader crypto market.
- Why Bitcoin Investment Trust Stock Dropped on Monday
- Shares of Bitcoin Investment Trust (NASDAQOTH:GBTC) are down by roughly 11% as of 1:00 p.m. EST, following the 9% plunge in bitcoin (BTC-USD) ...
- US Election Commission Says Crypto Mining For Political Campaigns Is ‘Permissible’
- The FEC is open to allowing mining pools to donate to political campaigns, but such donations would qualify as "contributions."
- Kraken on Bitcoin SV (BSV): It’s ‘High Risk’ & Doesn’t Meet Listing Requirements
As the dust begins to settle from last week’s Bitcoin Cash hard fork, crypto exchanges are now signaling which version will receive the “BCH” ticker symbol, as well as to what extent and on what terms they will support the other blockchain. US crypto exchange Kraken, like the majority of other BCH trading platforms, has
- Bitcoin (BTC) Bloodbath Continues in Another Red Day for Cryptocurrencies
- Barely five days after the last significant price crash, Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market is sliding downwards once again. The top-ranked ...
- This is the next level to watch as bitcoin falls below $5K
- Bitcoin hits a 13-month low. What can save bitcoin? With CNBC's Melissa Lee and the Fast Money traders, Pete Najarian, Tim Seymour, Dan Nathan ...
- The Bitcoin Bust And Its Ripple Effects
- It has not been a great week for the price of bitcoin, or really any cryptocurrency for that matter. The price of bitcoin has fallen and stayed below $6,000 ...
- Bitcoin.com Mining Pool Directs All Hash to Bitcoin Cash ABC
- Roger Ver's Bitcoin.com mining pool users are mining Bitcoin Cash ABC in support of the ongoing contentious hard fork, and if they don't like that, ...
- Below $5K: Bitcoin Drops $500 to Set New 2018 Low
- Bitcoin dropped below $5,000 for the first time in over 13 months on Monday. CoinDesk price data reveals the world's largest cryptocurrency by market ...
- Bitcoin Price Watch: BTC Targets Fresh Lows Below $5200, Market Gloomy
- Bitcoin price is moving lower towards the last low against the US Dollar. BTC/USD could accelerate declines below if there is a break below the ...
- Bitcoin Price Analysis Nov.19: Bleeding to $5K, or a double bottom?
- Following the in-depth analysis from yesterday and as mentioned before, Bitcoin is under bearish conditions or at a stage known as Capitulation.
- $14 Billion Wiped Out of Crypto Market as All Major Assets Plunge in Value
Over the past 24 hours, more than $14 billion has been wiped out of the crypto market as Bitcoin (BTC) dropped by five percent. Bitcoin, the most dominant cryptocurrency in the market in terms of price, market cap, and volume, demonstrated the smallest loss out of all major cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple
- Indeed.com: Blockchain job interest (and postings) dip as bitcoin loses steam
- Job search service Indeed has published new data showing that interest in job roles related to bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrency declined over ...
- Bitcoin and Ethereum Continue Tumble In Wake of ICO Crackdown
- After the cryptocurrency crash that hit late last week, the Bitcoin market stabilized for a while. But not for long — on Monday, it plummeted again, taking ...
- Market Trends: Ripple Overtakes Ethereum With Ease as ETH Plunges 10%
Over the last 24 hours, Ripple (XRP) has fallen by 9.5 percent against the US dollar. Still, it overtook Ethereum (ETH) to become the second most valuable cryptocurrency in the global market. On November 17, XRP recorded an increase in value of around 8 percent during a period in which most major cryptocurrencies including both
- Bitcoin Cash [BCH] ABC won for a reason, says Roger Ver
- In a recent video released by Bitcoin.com, Roger Ver, the Chief Executive Officer [CEO] of the company, gave his thoughts on the recent Bitcoin Cash ...
- Newsflash: Bitcoin Price Drops to $4950 as Bears Pummel the Market
- The bitcoin price crossed another psychologically-significant milestone on Monday, but, unlike the last time it hit this mark, the bulls are no longer ...
- A Historically Strong Month for Crypto, November Is Off to a Brutal Start
- The cryptocurrency market rout accelerated today as bitcoin (BTC) fell below $5,000 for the first time in 13-months.
- BitStarz Player Wins a Whopping $70,000 – Are You Feeling Lucky?
This is a submitted sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below. There are many pretenders to the crown, but there really is only one king of cryptocurrency casinos. BitStarz has been changing the gaming scene since day one, with
- Crypto Exchange Kraken Warns Traders Over Bitcoin Cash SV ‘Red Flags’
- Kraken has warned that the new bitcoin cash token, BCH SV, doesn't meet its listing requirements and should be seen as a “high risk” investment.
- Bitcoin price today: BTC hits 13-month LOW - Will it plunge below $5000 before Christmas?
- Leading cryptocurrencies bitcoin, ripple (XRP) and ethereum (ETH) are in the red as of 4.28pm GMT (UTC), according to CoinMarketCap. Bitcoin is ...
- Ron Paul Poll: 50% in Favor of Bitcoin as Long-Term Investment
- Bitcoin received the highest number of votes at 50% of all respondents. Federal Reserve Notes, 10-year Treasury Bonds, and gold all received 2, 11, ...
- Bitcoin Price Analysis - Legacy markets tumble
- As legacy markets tumble, BTC has followed suit. Despite the Tether and Bitfinex situation improving, new Bitcoin Cash shenanigans have emerged to ...
- Op-Ed: The Bitcoin Cash ‘Hash War’ was Never [Just] about the Hash
Last week, the Bitcoin Cash ecosystem descended into civil war as a group of partisans attempted to use their superior hash power to launch a hostile takeover of the BCH protocol and return it to what they believe was Satoshi Nakamoto’s original vision for Bitcoin. This group, operating under the banner “Bitcoin SV” (BSV), controlled
- Bitcoin [BTC] breaches below $5000 mark: Winter is here!
- Bitcoin [BTC], the very first cryptocurrency and currently the biggest one by market cap has breached below the $5000 mark, crushing the investors.
- Bitcoin and Ethereum fall to lows not seen since 2017
- Every major cryptocurrency was down sharply on Monday morning, with many hitting levels not seen since 2017. Bitcoin fell below $5,100, a low not ...
- Newsflash: Bitcoin Price Hits a New 2018 Low at $5,170; is $4,000 Inevitable?
Within a period of 12 hours, the price of Bitcoin (BTC) has dropped from $5,560 to $5,170, to a new yearly low. After dropping to $5,750 on June 11, BTC has defended the $6,000 support level relatively well with sufficient volume and trading activity in the exchange market. $6,000 has since become a major resistance
- BSV Starts Tradings as Bitcoin Cash Fork Completes – War Continues
- It has been four days since the Bitcoin Cash upgrade that has led to a hard fork, and the hash war between BCH and newly-founded BSV continues.
- Trader: Bitcoin Will Continue To Decline Below, $5000 But Crucial Catalysts Exist
- Over the past five days, the cryptocurrency market has lost $41 billion of its valuation, as Bitcoin (BTC) dropped from $6,400 to $5,170. BTC, which ...
- Bitcoin Tumbles 12% to Below $5000
- The selloff comes after Bitcoin had been experiencing a level of stability it hasn't seen in some time, holding near the $6,400 mark throughout October ...
- Israel: Tel Aviv Investment Firm Silver Castle Launches Trio of Crypto Funds
The infrastructure for institutional investors in the crypto market continues to gain steam despite this year’s relentless bear market. Most recently, Israel-based crypto investment fund Silver Castle, which targets institutional and accredited investors, unveiled two crypto funds in November with another fund waiting in the wings and is targeting $50 million in assets under management (AUM)
- Bitcoin [BTC] Has Become Too Big To Fail Now – Moreno's Riccardo Spagni
- The lead maintainer of the Moreno project, Riccardo Spagni has thrown his weight behind the most valuable cryptocurrency bitcoin after a sharp price ...
- Twitter: Bitcoin Scams Came from Third-Party Marketing App
Last week’s bitcoin “giveaway” scams on Twitter, which saw one of Google’s social media accounts compromised, was the result of a hacked third-party provider and not the social media platform’s system, Twitter has claimed. In an email correspondence with Hard Fork, the tech company firmly established that a loophole in an unnamed third-party app was exploited
- Bitcoin Prices Have Fallen 75% From All-Time High
- Bitcoin prices plunged below $5,000 today, extending losses suffered earlier this month and causing the digital currency to decline 75% from its peak.
- Mining bitcoin to back political candidates?
- Would you go mining to support your favorite federal candidate? Mining for cryptocurrency, that is. OsiaNetwork LLC, a newly formed limited liability ...
- Bitcoin price briefly drops below $5000 as brutal crypto sell-off continues
- The price of bitcoin dropped sharply on Monday, briefly dipping below $5,000 per coin as a brutal sell-off gripping the cryptocurrency market ...
- Why Bitcoin Dropped Almost $1000
- Bitcoin (BTC) is taking heavy hits, following last week's spectacular drop. And it just seemed that the cryptocurrency was finally getting stable, too.
- Bitcoin Falls Below $5000 for First Time in 13 Months as Crypto Selloff Continues
- The price of Bitcoin fell as low as $4,754 Monday, marking a 14% drop in a 24-hour period. While it's not clear what triggered the most recent selloff, ...
- Kraken opens Bitcoin Cash SV trading, warns it's an 'extremely high risk investment'
- Earlier last week, the highly controversial Bitcoin Cash hard fork finally happened, resulting in two separate chains — Bitcoin Cash BCH ABC (BCH ...
- Bitcoin skids to a 13-month low, nearing $5000
- The world's largest cryptocurrency dropped to its lowest level in more than a year on Monday. Bitcoin hit a low of $5,165.24, bringing its losses to more ...
- Bitcoin Just Plunged Another 12% -- What's Behind the Decline?
- Leading cryptocurrency bitcoin (BTC-USD) is no exception. Bitcoin's token price dipped below $5,000 for the first time in over a year and has now lost ...
- Monday Massacre: Bitcoin Price Dives Below $5000 as Support Levels Falter
- The bitcoin price kicked off this week on a depressive note, extending its current bearish bias to another low level. The BTC/USD index fell from ...
- Crypto Exchange-Traded Product to Launch on Swiss Stock Exchange
- The first ever exchange-traded product tracking multiple cryptocurrencies will start trading next week on Switzerland's Six stock exchange.
- Cryptocurrencies Plummet, Bitcoin Likely to Fall Further Says Analyst
- After a week of poor performance, Bitcoin has continued its descent, and has now crashed below its previous 2018 lows of $5,500, setting fresh lows ...
- Bitcoin falls below $5000 for first time since Oct 2017
- The value of bitcoin slipped Monday below $5,000 (4,367 euros) for the first time since October 2017 as volatility returned to the cryptocurrency market ...
- Ripple Adds 5th-Largest Southeast Asian Bank to Enterprise Blockchain Network
RippleNet is expanding its network of banks by adding Malaysia’s CIMB Group to its fold. CIMB is the ASEAN’s fifth-largest bank and will team up with Ripple to work on enabling instant cross-border payments for CIMB’s markets. RippleNet’s customer base now constitutes over a hundred global financial institutions, which CIMB will be able to partner
- Bitcoin Cash ABC's hash burst was rented from Bitcoin [BTC] network, says nChain's CEO
- Jimmy Nguyen, the CEO of nChain, recently spoke about the truth and consequences of Bitcoin Cash [BCH] hash war between the miners voting ...
- IBM, Columbia University Launch Blockchain Accelerator Programs
- Columbia University and IBM are launching a pair of tech accelerators to aid blockchain startups in their early phases.
- Malaysia Launches Blockchain Certificate Verification to Combat Degree Fraud
The Malaysian Ministry of Education is turning to blockchain technology to combat degree fraud in order to maintain the integrity and reputation of universities in the Southeast Asian country. This has seen the ministry unveil an issuance and verification system for university degrees based on the NEM blockchain. Known as the e-Scroll system, the idea
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON, IOTA: Price Analysis ...
- Following the increase in volatility and the renewed downtrend, some analysts have projected abysmally low prices for Bitcoin. When the sentiment is ...
- Bitcoin tumbles below $5000 as meltdown continues
- Bitcoin fell below $5,000 on Monday, falling more than 10% as the dismal run for crypto owners continues. A single bitcoin BTCUSD, -10.91% traded ...
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Another Red Day Pushes BTC Into Deeper Support Test
- Bitcoin has tumbled again today as the market continues to see further downward movement shortly after breaking two areas of market support. So far ...
- DOJ’s Rosenstein: Regulators Can’t Let Criminals ‘Hide Behind’ Crypto
- Deputy U.S. Attorney General Rod Rosenstein called for a multinational approach to regulating cryptocurrencies Sunday.
- Huobi Creates New Committee to Work With China’s Communist Party
- Cryptocurrency exchange operator Huobi Group has set up a Communist Party committee at a Beijing-based subsidiary.
- While Bitcoin Is Down, Big Players Continue To Pour Money And Faith Into Blockchain
- While the prices soared last year, hitting monumental highs, recently the Bitcoin price fell to the lowest it's ever been - $5,165 – the lowest price since ...
- Fundstrat's Tom Lee Sharply Downgrades Bitcoin (BTC) Year-End Price Prediction
- Tom Lee, co-founder and research chief of Fundstrat Global Advisors, has trimmed his year-end Bitcoin (BTC) price prediction, CNBC reported on ...
- 3 Reasons for the Crypto Collapse
- The bad old days are back. Crypto prices are in free fall and no one's sure where the bottom lies. Even mighty Bitcoin wasn't spared as prices crashed ...
- Bitcoin Market Cap Establishes New 13-Month Low, Drops to $92.53 Billion
The market cap of the world’s leading cryptocurrency has established its new yearly bottom. Bitcoin on Monday continued its downtrend, and its valuation dropped to a new bearish low at $92.53 billion. At the same time, the price of the digital currency fell to an average of $5,322, according to aggregate data available at CoinMarketCap.com.
- Beyond Price: Why We Need a Better Way to Value Crypto Assets
- Institutional investors must set aside dollar-centric valuation models and recognize that value is a different concept in the crypto world.
- Traders Claim Losses After OKEx Suddenly Settles Bitcoin Cash Contracts
- Traders have reportedly incurred losses after OKEx settled bitcoin cash futures contracts with little warning ahead of last week's hard fork.
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Bloodbath Continues as 'Unsustainable' BCH War Rages
- Bitcoin price slides another 5% today as the civil war raging within Bitcoin Cash continues to impact cryptocurrency markets and altcoins taking hits ...
- Bitcoin News Summary – November 19, 2018
- Markets moved sharply to the downside to a new low for 2018. The $212 billion market cap moved down to $183 billion with Bitcoin falling almost ...
- Bitcoin – Bears in Control, with Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork Dust Yet to Settle
- Bitcoin gained 0.58% on Sunday, reversing Saturday's 0.48% fall, to end the day at $5,659.5, the minor gain through the weekend leaving Bitcoin ...
- Bitcoin sinks to new 13-month low
- LONDON (Reuters) - Bitcoin slumped to a new 13-month low on Monday, with the biggest cryptocurrency touching $5173.23 on the Bitstamp platform ...
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Are Bulls Being Led to Slaughter?
- Bitcoin price (BTC/USD) had a dire week, breaking down last Wednesday from its 2018 consolidation reaching weekly lows of $5200.
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: New Lows In BTC/USD After Support Break
- Bitcoin price declined further below the $5,560 support level against the US Dollar. BTC/USD traded to a new yearly low at $5,254 and it remains at a ...
- Bitcoin Price Continues To Fall — How Low Can It Go?
- The bitcoin bust continued Monday (Nov. 19), with the price of the cryptocurrency falling to $4,905 by mid-afternoon, a decline of at least 12 percent.
- 5 Reasons Why It Is Not Too Late To Invest In Bitcoin And Cryptocurrencies
- It was no surprise that Bitcoin rose from basically nowhere during the 2008 crisis, and began to build momentum. The idea was simple: a peer-to-peer ...
- How Bitcoin Babe Overcame the Worst to Become Australia's Top Trader
- This week on Women in Crypto, we sit down with Michaela Juric (aka Bitcoin Babe) and learn about how she overcame adversity on her journey to the ...
- Is now the right time to buy Bitcoin? Experts reveal predictions after major price crash
- Bitcoin has suffered a major price crash over the past week, plunging to its lowest point in a year. So you'd be forgiven for wondering if investing in the ...
- Tencent Games Forms Partnership with Blockchain Esports Platform
Tencent Games has announced a collaboration with SLIVER.tv, a blockchain esports entertainment platform to create a 24/7 live esports channel that will feature streamers from FaZe Clan, Method, and NRG, in addition to interactive functionality such as prediction games, trivia, and prizes for viewers. Making the announcement on November 19, the game development behemoth, which
- Bitcoin falls below $5000
- The value of Bitcoin has fallen below $5,000 (£3,889) for the first time since October 2017. The fall brought the total value of all Bitcoin in existence to ...
- KPMG Report: Bitcoin Exchange Coinbase Says Crypto Will Evolve in Three Stages
Big Four auditor KPMG has published a sweeping 42-page report on the next phase for cryptocurrencies. Entitled “Institutionalization of Cryptoassets,” the report reflects a positive outlook on the viability of the crypto economy to scale and realize its full potential. Coinbase contributed to the report, adding insights into how Bitcoin and the crypto markets can […]
- Ripple Remains Strong Up 10% on The Month, Can it Decouple and Catch Bitcoin?
- There have been few survivors from last week's crypto rout which saw almost $30 billion wiped off the markets in a couple of days. Bitcoin for one has ...
- 7 Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Google Staffers That Went Full Crypto
- “Follow the talent.” It’s a maxim investor Chris Burniske tweeted recently to underscore another tweet from AngelList co-founder Naval Ravikant when he wrote back in March: “Blockchains are now sucking in top-tier Silicon Valley tech talent faster than any boom since the Internet.” Yet, as the first flurries of crypto winter blow, this narrative has hardly cooled. We heard […]
- Bitcoin skid continues, hits 13-month low
- Coming off a week that saw the world's largest digital currency plummet through $6,000, bitcoin prices have shed another 5% on Monday, with a ...
- Tokens Plummet 15-20% Following SEC’s Crackdown on ICOs, Dark Days Ahead
A broad selling action in the cryptocurrency market today saw ICO coins losing 15 to 20 percent of their value. And the sentiment is likely to extend thanks to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The U.S. regulator at the beginning of this month charged the founder of a decentralized exchange (DEX) EtherDelta on...
- This Bitcoin-themed cover of Rebecca Black's 'Friday' is somehow worse than the original
- Check out the Bitcoin BTC remix of Rebecca Black's 'Friday,' from cryptocurrency comedy songwriters (that's a thing, apparently) Crypto Finally.
- Bitcoin, Ripple (XRP), And Ethereum Are Getting Hit Again--Here's Why
- Bitcoin, along with other major cryptocurrencies ripple (XRP), ethereum, bitcoin cash, stellar, and litecoin, have fallen again over the last 24 hours as ...
- Bitcoin Keeps Falling and No One Knows Why
- Bitcoin is plummeting, again. The leading cryptocurrency has fallen 8% in the last day. And since the market began to drop last Wednesday, it's down ...
- Israeli Crypto Mining Firm Files for IPO in Canada
Israeli cryptocurrency mining company Bitfarms wants to become a public company in Canada. According to its press release, the mining company revealed that it had filed a preliminary prospectus with the Ontario Securities Commission, as it commences with the regulatory process for offering public shares on the Toronto Stock Exchange. Bitfarms, the crypto mining farm
- Roger Ver Now ‘Pretty Damn Skeptical’ of Craig Wright Being Satoshi
A new video released by Bitcoin.com puts their CEO Roger Ver firmly in the camp of people who do not believe that Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto. Ver appeared in the video with lawyer Daniel Kelman to discuss the goings-on of Bitcoin Cash following the hard fork that took place last Friday. Several shots were
- Bitcoin price in bizarre free fall as cryptocurrency hits new 2018 low
- The price of bitcoin has continued to fall following last week's market-wide crash, losing more than a fifth of its value in the space of just a few days.
- Bitcoin dives below $US5000 as cryptocurrencies plummet
- The slide in cryptocurrencies has accelerated, with Bitcoin piercing the $US5000 ($6857) mark for the first time since October 2017, amid speculation ...
- Bitcoin Falls Below $5000 for the First Time in 2018 on Coinbase
- The price of Bitcoin fell below $5,000 on Coinbase for the first time in 2018 as the bear market continues to drag prices down across the board.
550763 at 23:52
550762 at 23:49
550761 at 23:40
550760 at 23:28
550759 at 23:10
550758 at 23:01
550757 at 22:59
550756 at 22:13
550755 at 22:02
550754 at 21:55
550753 at 21:49
550752 at 21:46
550751 at 21:42
550750 at 21:40
550749 at 21:38
550748 at 21:35
550747 at 20:30
550746 at 20:20
550745 at 20:18
550744 at 20:04
550743 at 19:53
550742 at 19:52
550741 at 19:46
550740 at 19:32
550739 at 19:17
550738 at 19:14
550737 at 19:02
550736 at 19:00
550735 at 18:42
550734 at 18:16
550733 at 18:11
550732 at 18:08
550731 at 18:03
550730 at 17:57
550729 at 17:33
550728 at 17:24
550727 at 17:17
550726 at 17:05
550725 at 16:08
550724 at 16:03
550723 at 16:00
550722 at 15:58
550721 at 15:38
550720 at 15:29
550719 at 15:26
550718 at 15:06
550717 at 15:04
550716 at 14:49
550715 at 14:37
550714 at 13:38
550713 at 12:37
550712 at 12:37
550711 at 12:30
550710 at 12:28
550709 at 12:05
550708 at 11:59
550707 at 11:57
550706 at 11:30
550705 at 11:24
550704 at 11:15
550703 at 10:52
550702 at 10:38
550701 at 10:25
550700 at 10:17
550699 at 10:16
550698 at 10:04
550697 at 09:45
550696 at 09:29
550695 at 09:28
550694 at 09:24
550693 at 08:52
550692 at 08:29
550691 at 08:19
550690 at 08:04
550689 at 08:00
550688 at 07:45
550687 at 07:43
550686 at 07:24
550685 at 07:21
550684 at 07:13
550683 at 07:03
550682 at 06:55
550681 at 06:55
550680 at 06:41
550679 at 06:22
550678 at 06:20
550677 at 06:17
550676 at 06:07
550675 at 06:06
550674 at 05:48
550673 at 05:44
550672 at 05:33
550671 at 05:25
550670 at 05:21
550669 at 05:12
550668 at 05:05
550667 at 04:57
550666 at 04:51
550665 at 04:47
550664 at 04:42
550663 at 04:35
550662 at 04:22
550661 at 03:59
550660 at 03:57
550659 at 03:41
550658 at 03:32
550657 at 03:26
550656 at 03:11
550655 at 02:55
550654 at 02:43
550653 at 02:39
550652 at 02:35
550651 at 02:06
550650 at 01:54
550649 at 01:53
550648 at 01:50
550647 at 01:38
550646 at 01:25
550645 at 01:18
550644 at 01:17
550643 at 00:46
550642 at 00:37
550641 at 00:26
550640 at 00:12
550639 at 00:08
550638 at 00:03