Closing price: $4413.8025 Powered by Coindesk
- VanEck Subsidiary Launches Bitcoin Index Based on US Spot Indices
- Investment management firm VanEck subsidiary MV Index Solutions has launched its own Bitcoin (BTC) index based on three major over-the-counter ...
- Don't be the jerk who brings up bitcoin this Thanksgiving
- Last Thanksgiving, Americans sat with their families, gave thanks for the bounty and talked about bitcoin. At least it seemed as though people ...
- Bitcoin price PLUNGE: No sign of end to cryptocurrency FALLS as BTC goes below $4500
- Bitcoin has fallen to $4,409.43 at the time of writing, after starting the year at more than $14,000. The cryptocurrency's value slumped more than a ...
- Bitcoin Price Drops to $4,200 Despite Record Low On RSI
- Bitcoin’s price continues to slide despite the oversold conditions signaled on the technical charts for the last six days.
- Here's One Factor That Could Help Pull Bitcoin Out of Its Current Slump
- Bitcoin and similar cryptocurrencies keep track of all transactions on the public blockchain. It's harder to spot, however, who is behind each address.
- Bitcoin Price Crash News: 'Extreme Fear and Sell-off' Grips Cryptocurrency Market
- Having once knocked at the door of $20,000 during its peak towards the end of 2017, the price of cryptocurrency Bitcoin sunk to new lows during ...
- Doubling Down: Tom Lee Won't Abandon $15000 Year-End Bitcoin Price Forecast
- Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee stands by his reduced year-end bitcoin price target of $15,000, saying continued fallout from a market slump in tech ...
- Bitcoin Hash Rate Declines to August Levels as Some BTC Miners Consider Shutting Down
- According to eToro's senior market analyst, Mati Greenspan, the current bitcoin hash-rate is now the lowest it has been since August this year.
- Meet Chatex, the Most User Friendly P2P Crypto Exchange for Messengers
- ICE’s Bakkt Delays Bitcoin Futures Launch
- Bakkt has delayed the launch of its bitcoin futures launch to January 2019.
- Bitcoin Sets Yearly Low Below $4400, Recovers Slightly as Altcoins Continue to Drop
- After yesterday's widespread market carnage, Bitcoin has continued to drop and is showing little sign of a pending recovery. Bitcoin's latest drop to ...
- Markets Panic: Bitcoin Hits Lowest Since October 2017 as Bitcoin Cash Drops 40 Percent
- A “panicked” twenty-four hours in cryptocurrency markets saw Bitcoin (BTC) hit fresh lows not seen in over a year Nov. 20 as assets across the board ...
- Ember Fund, the Crypto Hedge Fund for Everyone Announces Partnerships with Industry Veterans
- Bitcoin Capitulation? Long-Term Holders Now Selling BTC, Says Genesis Trading CEO
The crypto market sell-off is starting to convince some long-time Bitcoin holders who first bought BTC in early 2017 to cave and sell their assets. At least that’s what Michael Moro, CEO of crypto trading firm Genesis, told The Block. According to Moro, his firm is now “seeing the folks who bought in early 2017 […]
- Bitcoin-Rigging Criminal Probe Focused on Tie to Tether
- As Bitcoin plunges, the U.S. Justice Department is investigating whether last year's epic rally was fueled in part by manipulation, with traders driving it ...
- Analyst “Incredibly Bearish” On Bitcoin (BTC), $1000 Possible
- After a multi-day bout of non-action, which followed Bitcoin (BTC)'s unexpected foray under $5,800 to establish a new year-to-date low, BTC and its ...
- Newsflash: NYSE Owner Delays Bakkt Bitcoin Futures Launch to 2019
It looks like the crypto markets may not get a December boost from Wall Street after all. Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), the owner of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), on Tuesday announced that it would delay the launch of its much-anticipated bitcoin futures product until at least Jan. 24, 2019. That product, the Bakkt Bitcoin
- Arthur Hayes' $5000 Bitcoin (BTC) Prediction Comes True
- In July, as reported by Ethereum World News, Arthur Hayes, the famed chief executive at Hong Kong-based BitMEX, unexpectedly predicted that ...
- Bitcoin bull Tom Lee stands by his reduced year-end $15000 target despite nose-diving prices
- Wall Street strategist Tom Lee told CNBC he remains bullish on bitcoin and bets on a recovery soon despite prices of the world's largest ...
- DoJ Bitcoin Manipulation Probe Homes in on Tether and Bitfinex
- Tether Burns Half a Billion USDT Coins in an Act of RedemptionAn ongoing criminal probe into potential Bitcoin price manipulation conducted by the ...
- Crypto Payments Processor BitPay to Support Paxos Stablecoin
- BitPay is integrating the Paxos Standard stablecoin into its services, allowing merchants to utilize the token to settle transactions.
- DOVU Partners with TokenMarket for the First UK Tokenised Crowdfunding Campaign
- BANKEX Provides Its Technology Solutions for CoreDAX – NEOFRAME’S New Digital Asset Exchange
- 'Panic time': Sentiment turns grim on bitcoin discussions boards
- A year ago, bitcoin was near the peak of a frenzied rally to almost $20,000 — a surge that fired up crypto enthusiasts who declared that the digital ...
- Beyond bitcoin: the other cryptocurrencies you should know too
- In fact, about 1,500 other cryptocurrencies have emerged since the creation of bitcoin in 2009. And they fall into buckets like stable coins and tokens.
- Huobi Plays Party Line in China, Creates Communist Committee
What do Bitcoin and communism have in common? Huobi. The world’s third largest digital assets exchange has set up a Communist Party committee via its $2.9 million-subsidiary, Beijing Lianhuo Information Service, reported the South China Morning Post. The decision comes under the garb of a political charter given by the Chinese Communist Party to local enterprises. According...
- As bitcoin plunges, the feds are looking into whether its rise was artificial
- If you're a cryptocurrency investor, you've probably not been too happy for the last few days. Bitcoin has been on a downward spiral; it hit a 13-month ...
- Not Just Bitcoin: FAANG Stocks are Down $1 Trillion from Yearly Highs
As the crypto market reels from a weeklong downturn that has forced the bitcoin price to its lowest point in almost 14 months, it appears that traditional markets do not intend to welcome investors back with open arms. Markets Erase Year-to-Date Gains Following yet another decline on Tuesday, the Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500,
- Nobody Panic! Bitcoin Plummet Prompts Reassurance from Crypto Pundits
Bitcoin has dropped close to 30% in November and is hinting more losses. But many prominent crypto figures believe the digital currency will recover one way or another. CNBC Crypto Trader Ran Neu-Ner said that the crypto market is at most bearish not in a full-fledged panic mode. He predicted that bottom was near which...
- Crypto Investor and Reddit Founder Alexis Ohanian Says Bitcoin Market Downturn Is a Great Way to Shake Out the Charlatans
Appearing on CNBC’s SquawkBox, Alexis Ohanian, founder of early-stage VC investment firm Initialized Capital and social web aggregator Reddit, said the cryptocurrency market downturn spurs development by getting people to focus on building technology. During the interview on Thursday, Ohanian talked about venture investing trends, from shared electric scooters to Bitcoin. As an early investor in Coinbase, […]
- OKEx Blasts ‘Defamatory’ Allegations Amid BCH Futures Settlement Furor
- OKEx has pushed back against allegations made by a trading firm over its forced settlement of bitcoin cash futures contracts last week.
- Bullish Call: Blockstream Chief Finds $500,000 Bitcoin Price Plausible
Adam Back, who is at the helm of blockchain startup Blockstream, believes there are better days ahead for bitcoin investors, suggesting a flippening between BTC and gold could be in the cards. Back says it is “plausible” for the BTC price to reach somewhere between $250,000 and half-a-million dollars in the coming years. He offered the
- Victims Of The Bitcoin Insanity
- The global cryptocurrency mania – not only for bitcoin but similar absurdities – led to strong demand for graphics processing units (GPUs), which ...
- Mt Pelerin Set to Redefine Modern Banking
This is a sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below. Last month, Geneva-based Mt Pelerin Group SA, a Swiss-registered company, became the first to incorporate its share into a token legally – solving the written form for the transferability
- Bitcoin Bulls Who Lived by This Metric Now Dive With It
- Bitcoin bulls are going to need a new reason to buy. The gauge that many said they were relying on suggests the price, even after falling below $5,000 ...
- Bitcoin drops towards $4000 level in broad crypto sell-off
- Bitcoin dropped again on Tuesday, extending its recent falls and pushing towards the $4,000 level amid a broad cryptocurrency sell-off sparked by ...
- Bearish Sentiment Mounts As Bitcoin (BTC) Plunges Below $4,400
When an overwhelming number of cryptocurrency investors thought it couldn’t get any worse, it did. Bitcoin (BTC), after falling under $5,800 on November 14th, continued lower on Monday and Tuesday morning, moving under a multitude of supposed support levels at $5,000, $4,800, and, most recently, $4,400. Altcoins, save for XRP, followed close behind ‘big daddy Bitcoin’, posting similar losses of...
- Bitcoin May Suffer Additional Pain After Sharp Losses
- While bitcoin has had a rough couple of days, experts say it may be poised for additional losses. Earlier today, the cryptocurrency dropped to ...
- No End in Sight for Crypto Sell-Off as Tokens Take Fresh Hit
- The largest digital token, Bitcoin, gave up a small early gain to slump 10 percent as of 8:58 a.m. in London. Having started the year at more than ...
- Analyst: Too Early to Write off Bitcoin, SEC Had Negligible Effect on Crypto Markets
As Bitcoin (BTC) fell further on Monday, finding itself under $5,000 in a first for 2018, industry savants quickly took to crypto’s side, in spite of the growing bearish sentiment. Surprisingly, a crypto-friendly partner at Washington, D.C.-based Anderson Kill, a centralized law organization, rushed to Bitcoin’s aid faster than many could utter “HODL.” SEC’s ICO...
- Capitulation? This Bitcoin Sell-Off Still Isn't as Extreme as 2015's
- Defined as a period of depressed activity and sentiment, the bear market has seen the price of bitcoin, the world's largest cryptocurrency, decline more ...
- Report: Bitcoin Use in Payments Collapsed This Year
- To prepare the study, Chainalysis reportedly surveyed 17 Bitcoin payment processors. The amount of BTC handled by major payment processors ...
- Can Bitcoin find its practical use case as a currency in Latin America?
- Eduardo Gomez started with Bitcoin in 2012, though he didn't quite understand what he was getting himself into nor how it would change his life.
- Bitcoin price: BTC sell-off triggers 30% plunge - Will bitcoin continue to FALL?
- Bitcoin is down to its lowest levels since September 2017 and is down almost 15 percent on its November 18 opening price. The virtual asset was ...
- Will Bitcoin Prices Ever Recover?
- Following the most recent tumble in Bitcoin prices below $5,000 and the rapid decline in trading volumes after a multi-month consolidation, investors ...
- Stella Overtakes Bitcoin Cash As Civil War Rolls On
- Bitcoin Cash has lost its position as the world's fourth-largest cryptocurrency as its civil war over the direction of the bitcoin rival rolls on, allowing ...
- Bitcoin Cash SV’s ‘Blockchain Reorg’ Likely an Accidental Split, Not an Attack
- Bitcoin Cash SV's block reorganization yesterday may have been the result of a stress test, rather than an attack.
- Singapore’s Stock Exchange Clarifies Rules for Listed Firms Issuing ICOs
- SGX has clarified the rules for publicly listed companies planning to conduct token sales.
- Bearish on Bitcoin: Crypto Markets Take Steep Dive
- Bitcoin is going from bad to worse. A selloff that started last week picked up speed Monday, sending the price of the digital currency below $5,000 for ...
- 'Casino mentality': Bitcoin crashes to lowest this year, losses top 25 per cent in a week
- Bitcoin slumped on Tuesday to its lowest this year, tumbling as much as 10 per cent to breach $US4,300 and taking losses in the world's best-known ...
- Floor Found? Bitcoin Price Bounces As Sell-Off Slows
- Bitcoin has recovered some of its losses in the last couple of hours, adding some $300 to the price of one bitcoin and taking it to $4,700 after 36-hour ...
- Bitcoin price latest: How low will bitcoin go? Why is bitcoin falling today?
- At the time of writing, bitcoin has fallen to $4,385.52 and is the first time in more than a year the cryptocurrency has dropped below $5,000. In January ...
- Bitcoin is imploding — here's where bitcoin bulls and bears see it headed from here
- Following a blistering 80% decline from its peak this year, the brutal drop in the price of bitcoin BTCUSD, -10.10% has market participants wondering ...
- UK Could Ban Some Crypto Derivatives, Says Financial Watchdog Exec
- The U.K.'s Financial Conduct Authority is considering a ban on some cryptocurrency-based derivatives, a senior executive has said.
- Bitcoin price plunges below $4500 mark in new 2018 low
- A 14% tumble in the price of the world's biggest and best-known cryptocurrency on Monday had taken bitcoin below $5,000 for the first time in 13 ...
- Bitcoin at $15000 – Tom Lee Stands Firmly on Price Prediction Despite Current Decline
- Tom Lee is standing by his recent $15,000 price prediction despite the current plummeting price of Bitcoin. The Fundstrat chief also said the selloff of ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Analysis: Flag and Wedge Breakdown
- Bitcoin previously formed a bearish flag pattern and has since confirmed the continuation signal. Price has also closed below the bottom of its falling ...
- Bitcoin for payments a distant dream as usage dries up
- LONDON (Reuters) - The use of bitcoin for commercial payments has dropped dramatically this year, even as the original digital coin starts to fulfill one ...
- Bitcoin Cash: Craig Wright’s BSV Suffers Multi-Block Reorg, Wins ‘Drama per Second’ Battle
Whether “under attack” or otherwise, Bitcoin Cash SV (BSV), which at present has more than 4,000 unconfirmed transactions, has been experiencing a great deal of turbulence since last week’s hard fork. More importantly: around block 557301, multiple sources identified a block reorganization within the BSV blockchain. Our Bitcoin SV node experienced a 2 block re-org
- As bitcoin nosedives, regulators said to be investigating whether it was propped up illegally
- As bitcoin continued its downward slide Tuesday, U.S. regulators are reportedly looking into whether its record-breaking rally last year was the result ...
- Alabama: The Unlikely Frontline for America’s Crypto Fraud Crackdown
- Alabama's securities agency has led the way on enforcement against ICO fraudsters, using investigation techniques pioneered chasing gun runners.
- Report: US Officials Are Probing Tether Role in Bitcoin Market Manipulation
- The U.S. DOJ is reportedly probing Tether and Bitfinex over whether they artificially boosted bitcoin's price using the USDT stablecoin.
- Bitcoin Smart Contract Startup RSK Unveils New Infrastructure Project
- RSK Labs is operating under a new banner, with an emphasis on creating a range of open-source protocols for blockchain infrastructure.
- Crypto Investors Who Bought Bitcoin at $1000 are Now Starting to Sell
- The price of Bitcoin on cryptocurrency-only exchanges did not drop below $4,400 due to the premium on the Tether-to-BTC pair created by a decline ...
- Bitcoin prices keeps plunging. When will they hit bottom?
- New York (CNN Business) The recent plunge in the stock market is a cakewalk compared to what's going on with cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin prices are ...
- Cryptocurrencies Drop Again; Bitcoin Dives Even Deeper
- Holders of Bitcoin held their noses yet again Tuesday as the price of the digital currency dove another 14%, pushing its declines to more than 30% in ...
- Bitcoin plunges 15% to $4200, a new low for the year
- The worst is not over for bitcoin. The digital currency is struggling to find a bottom this week, dropping 15 percent on Tuesday to its lowest level since ...
- Bitcoin Manipulation: US DOJ Probes Tether and Bitfinex Amidst Price Crash
- The U.S Department of Justice (DOJ) has set its sights on Bitfinex and Tether Ltd in its probe into last year's bitcoin price surge. The DOJ is inquiring ...
- AMLT Token by Coinfirm is Now Available at BitBay.net!
- Russian ICO That Impersonated Bank Hit With Cease-and-Desist
- North Dakota has issued a cease-and-desist against a Russia-based ICO for copying a bank's website to promote "potentially fraudulent securities."
- Microsoft Knocks out IBM for Enterprise Blockchain Crown: Report
Microsoft’s Blockchain-as-a-Service (Baas) platform has taken the top spot in a ranking compiled by market foresight advisory firm ABI Research. Per the report , Microsoft managed to beat competitors in the ranking owing to the advantage it has on the actual implementation front where a wide range of platform services are offered. It also helped
- Bitcoin extends slide below $4500, new 2018 low
- LONDON (Reuters) - Bitcoin tumbled as much as 10 percent on Tuesday to below $4,500 BTC=BTSP, bringing the world's best-known ...
- Bitcoin Price Now On Pace to Post Worst Month in 2018
- Bitcoin's drop to 13-month lows has likely put the cryptocurrency on the path to post its worst monthly loss of 2018. The leading cryptocurrency is ...
- Op-Ed: Bitcoin Price Hits 2018 Low – It's Time to Buy the Dip
- From a historical perspective, the most profitable strategy in Bitcoin has been “buying the dip.” This means that when the price drops notably, one ...
- Crypto Market Crash Takes Pressure off Us: UK Regulators
Britain’s financial regulatory body has had some pressure taken off its shoulders as the downturn in the value of bitcoin and other digital assets signaled a reduction in the threat cryptos could pose to the British financial system, per a Reuters report. Last year, the world witnessed a crypto explosion, as digital assets like bitcoin
- BitMEX: Bitcoin Cash Hash War Costing Miners Millions in Lost Revenue
- According to BitMEX Research, going under the assumption that much of the hash rate on both sides of the Bitcoin Cash “hash war” has been leased ...
- Bitsy app review: A new simple way to buy and store Bitcoin
- Tempted to buy Bitcoin on its recent 20% plunge because you believe in a robust future for cryptocurrencies? There's a new app that makes the ...
- Bakkt Delays Bitcoin Futures Launch, Announces Insured Crypto Custody Solution for BTC
Bakkt is delaying the launch of its Bitcoin futures product. Originally set to launch on December 12th, the crypto platform from ICE, the owner of the New York Stock Exchange, says its new target date is January 24th. “Given the volume of interest in Bakkt and work required to get all of the pieces in […]
- Bitcoin plunges again amid new info on rigging probe
- Bitcoin has suffered another blow this week, plunging an additional 10 percent Tuesday to its lowest level in over a year amid a report that the ...
- AppCoins Announces a Partnership with Unity, the In-App Crypto Payments Standard to Bring In-App Purchases to Half of All Games
This is a submitted sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below. Appcoins, a crypto standard that is starting to be adopted by Android top App Stores, recently partnered with Unity, the company developing the game engine of the same
- Bitcoin Price Claws Back to $4,500 But Further Losses May Lie Ahead
The bitcoin price on Tuesday nursed extensive losses of over 12 percent against the US dollar, stabbing through $5,000 as it did. BTC/USD Intraday Analysis The BTC/USD index is currently trading at the 4513-fiat price level after a minor jump from its intraday low at 4035-fiat. The knee-jerk reaction after a massive sell-off does not confirm
550895 at 23:52
550894 at 23:38
550893 at 23:30
550892 at 23:28
550891 at 22:39
550890 at 22:39
550889 at 22:35
550888 at 22:31
550887 at 22:19
550886 at 22:17
550885 at 22:14
550884 at 22:14
550883 at 22:04
550882 at 22:00
550881 at 21:56
550880 at 21:46
550879 at 21:42
550878 at 21:42
550877 at 20:59
550876 at 20:52
550875 at 20:35
550874 at 20:30
550873 at 20:24
550872 at 20:01
550871 at 19:44
550870 at 19:42
550869 at 19:29
550868 at 19:17
550867 at 19:15
550866 at 19:14
550865 at 19:13
550864 at 18:23
550863 at 17:58
550862 at 17:55
550861 at 17:39
550860 at 17:30
550859 at 17:22
550858 at 17:15
550857 at 17:08
550856 at 16:56
550855 at 16:52
550854 at 16:30
550853 at 16:15
550852 at 15:57
550851 at 15:54
550850 at 15:49
550849 at 15:27
550848 at 15:25
550847 at 15:25
550846 at 15:08
550845 at 14:57
550844 at 14:49
550843 at 14:25
550842 at 14:17
550841 at 14:09
550840 at 13:58
550839 at 13:52
550838 at 13:31
550837 at 13:31
550836 at 13:13
550835 at 12:59
550834 at 12:55
550833 at 12:54
550832 at 12:48
550831 at 12:32
550830 at 11:56
550829 at 11:53
550828 at 11:51
550827 at 11:41
550826 at 11:26
550825 at 11:26
550824 at 11:21
550823 at 11:00
550822 at 10:55
550821 at 10:54
550820 at 10:54
550819 at 10:37
550818 at 10:14
550817 at 09:38
550816 at 09:21
550815 at 09:11
550814 at 09:02
550813 at 08:58
550812 at 08:55
550811 at 08:37
550810 at 08:35
550809 at 08:24
550808 at 08:23
550807 at 08:23
550806 at 08:20
550805 at 08:07
550804 at 07:55
550803 at 07:47
550802 at 07:42
550801 at 07:07
550800 at 06:54
550799 at 06:45
550798 at 06:40
550797 at 06:40
550796 at 06:22
550795 at 06:20
550794 at 05:54
550793 at 05:46
550792 at 05:43
550791 at 04:59
550790 at 04:55
550789 at 04:54
550788 at 04:44
550787 at 04:38
550786 at 04:32
550785 at 04:15
550784 at 04:11
550783 at 03:53
550782 at 03:48
550781 at 03:21
550780 at 03:19
550779 at 03:11
550778 at 03:05
550777 at 03:00
550776 at 02:22
550775 at 02:12
550774 at 01:47
550773 at 01:37
550772 at 01:32
550771 at 01:26
550770 at 01:18
550769 at 01:07
550768 at 00:50
550767 at 00:42
550766 at 00:38
550765 at 00:34
550764 at 00:34