Closing price: $4319.9938 Powered by Coindesk
- Mt Gox Trustee Seeks to Extend Civil Rehabilitation Claims Deadline
- The trustee of the collapsed bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox is hoping to give creditors more time to enter civil rehabilitation claims.
- Bitcoin [BTC] price drop is not “a goal”, but a “consequence” of Bitcoin Cash [BCH] SV mining, says ...
- Craig Wright, well known as Faketoshi for trying to claim that he was the creator of Bitcoin [BTC], recently spoke about the market dump of the #1 ...
- Bitcoin Price Eyes Double Bottom Reversal After $4K Defense
- Bitcoin's defense of key long-term support for the second time in four days is a positive sign for a potential recovery rally.
- Why the 2018 bitcoin price crash is just a blip not a bubble bursting, claim cryptocurrency experts
- The price of bitcoin has often been compared to history's biggest bubbles – Dutch Tulip mania in the 17th century, the Mississippi Bubble in the 18th ...
- Bitcoin price: BTC plunges to 14-MONTH LOW as cryptocurrency nosedives toward $4000
- As of 12:30pm GMT, Bitcoin had recouped some gains and was trading hands at £3315.54 ($4,252.74), down 4.19 percent on its opening price.
- Bitcoin Price Drops Again, But Tone Vays 'Still Short-Term Bullish'
- Bitcoin price dropped even further November 23, but the lows did not stop one analyst turning bullish on Bitcoin's short-term future.
- Crypto ETF Could Launch Bitcoin Price to $20000 in 2019: BitPay's Sonny Singh
- With Thanksgiving now in the books and the calendar just days away from turning the page to December, most bitcoin bulls are conceding defeat in ...
- Bitcoin Fundamentals 'Still Intact' Despite Price Lows, Says Blockchain Intelligence Group
- Bitcoin (BTC) has led the majority of crypto assets into a fresh downward spiral over the past week, shedding around 30 percent to hit lows not seen in ...
- Volentix Plans to Release 455 million VTX to Support Public Proposals to its Ecosystem
- New Bitcoin Cash Upgrade Makes Blockchain 'Immutable' after 10 Confirmations
- A new version of Bitcoin ABC's Bitcoin Cash software has some enhancements that are intended to prevent chain reorganizations from taking place.
- Ethereum Developers Are Quietly Planning an Accelerated Tech Roadmap
- Internal documents show that ethereum developers are privately planning strategies to more aggressively advance the world's third-largest blockchain.
- Hiveterminal Launched – Global Blockchain-based Invoice Financing Platform Set to Revolutionise Factoring Industry
- OKEx Bitcoin Cash Futures Debacle Shows Danger of Unregulated Exchanges
The latest Bitcoin Cash hard fork had ramifications on the entire crypto community. Independent of whether you trade BCH, its recent split had disastrous financial consequences for many… and inspired some unorthodox moves from others. Malta-based exchange OKEx left traders furious last week after taking the decision to change the terms on $135 million Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Regulators Step in while BTC/USD Prices Range
- Coincidentally, regulators from all over the world are foraying at the time when Bitcoin prices are free falling as investors seek for some sort of ...
- Self-Styled Self-Help Guru Shamelessly Uses Bitcoin Price Crash to Hawk Products
In a sickly article posted to Business Insider, a self-styled, self-help guru and author of the book, “I Will Teach You to Be Rich”, has used the recent Bitcoin price crash as an excuse to advertise his “right attitude, right results” rhetoric. In his thinly-veiled advertorial, Ramit Sethi views the Bitcoin price performance through the...
- Bitcoin Cash 'Hash War' May Soon End As Losses Near $12M
- The total cost of the ongoing 'hash rate war' affecting Bitcoin Cash has topped $11.8 million, data from Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency trading ...
- Bitcoin tumbles again, loses a quarter of its value during Thanksgiving week
- Bitcoin continued its move lower Friday, struggling to find footing after a week of pain for the world's largest cryptocurrency. The digital asset hit a low ...
- Google Trends Bitcoin Interest Hits 6-Month High
- Google trends Bitcoin interest hit its highest since April this week as BTC price has taken a beating in the past week.
- Bitcoin Miners are Selling Old ASICs for Scrap Metal as Price Decline Hastens Obsolescence
- If miners were dumping ASICs on the street, it not only meant that the bitcoin price had reached their “shutdown-mark,” the point at which miners can ...
- Cryptocurrencies have shed almost $700 billion since January peak
- Prices were hit with an initial downturn last week, ending months of relatively stable trading for the world's biggest and best-known digital asset, bitcoin ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] and Bitcoin Cash [BCH] chains will be interchanged for mining in “endurance attack ...
- The Bitcoin Cash [BCH] hash war has been a topic that has been hotly followed by many of those in the cryptocurrency space for more than 3 months, ...
- Not All Gloomy: 79% Drop of Bitcoin is Smallest Major Correction to Date
Bitcoin (BTC) has experienced five major corrections to date, and the recent bear market of 2018 is the smallest major correction to date. As seen in a table shared by a renowned trader and technical analyst Peter Brandt, BTC experienced a drop of 79.7 percent in the past eleven months as its price declined from
- Full Crypto: Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne Selling Retail Business to Focus on Blockchain
Overstock’s highly-touted tZero project has been something of a money pit for the company, costing nearly $170 million in overall development costs with no live product yet available. Medici Ventures, Overstock’s blockchain investment arm, has acquired additional subsidiaries on the order of several more millions of dollars in an effort to expand its crypto portfolio. The
- Analyst: Bitcoin and Ethereum Have Room to Fall Further, BTC May Touch $3500
- At the time of writing, Bitcoin is trading down over 4% at its current price of $4,300. Over the past few days Bitcoin has established a new trading range ...
- Bitcoin Cash [BCH] hash war was a disappointment, says Bitcoin ABC lead developer
- Bitcoin Cash [BCH]'s hard fork saga is still making news in the cryptocurrency community with several proponents of the fork discussing the pros and ...
- Coinbase Is Facing Another Lawsuit For Allegedly Trying To Suppress Bitcoin – Insider Trading?
- The latest victim to this is Coinbase, a US-based crypto exchange and that's been accused of messing around with Bitcoin. In fact, this is not the first ...
- Bitcoin Price Watch: BTC/USD Looks Set To Gain Pace Below $4000
- Bitcoin price failed to recover further above $4,700 and declined against the US Dollar. BTC/USD could accelerate declines below the $4,000 support ...
- Dirty secret revealed in new bitcoin crash
- In the last week Bitcoin has lost 30 per cent of its value, again. Bitcoin FOMO is over. The digital currency, which earlier this month notched up a year of ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] and other cryptocurrencies' market cap will be in the trillions, says Vinny Lingham
- In the interview with CNBC, Vinny Lingham explained that the crash was not over yet and that Bitcoin hasn't really hit the bottom. According to him, the ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Analysis: Wedge Support Test
- Bitcoin broke below a short-term consolidation pattern and is making its way down to test the bottom of the falling wedge on its daily time frame.
- Bitpay Exec Makes Bitcoin Price Prediction: $20000 Possible In 2019
- As Bitcoin price has suffered, mainstream media outlets, like CNBC and Bloomberg, have ramped up their coverage of this space. In a bid to provide ...
- Bitcoin Cash War Resulting in the Loss of Millions of Dollars in Mining
- With the drama and chaos that ensued with the hard fork of Bitcoin Cash on November 15 is still going on as the trading volume of BCH goes down ...
- Bitcoin will bring return to 'GOLDEN ERA' of capitalism - economist's EXPLOSIVE prediction
- The extraordinary prediction was made by Dr Saifedean Ammous. The bitcoin economist has written about the subject extensively in his book, The ...
- Crypto Black Friday Looms: Bitcoin Under $4300, Ethereum Hits $120
- To the dismay of cryptocurrency investors worldwide, while Black Friday, the international embodiment of capitalism, has come ever closer, Bitcoin ...
- Edward Snowden Bullish On Crypto: Blockchain Money Makes Sense
In 2013, to the chagrin of the U.S. government, Edward Snowden broke America’s laws of secrecy in dramatic fashion, unveiling metaphorical heaps of the NSA’s classified documents to the public at large. As explained in a number of interviews from his Russian refuge, Snowden believed that the world’s people shouldn’t be supervised incessantly, finding it...
- Bitcoin hits 14-month low after weekly fall of 23%
- The price of Bitcoin dipped by almost 6% overnight, bringing its losses for the week to more than 23%. The value of the cryptocurrency peaked in ...
- Lightning-Powered Blog Sees 20,000 Bitcoin Micropayments in 7 Months
- The Lightning Network is already powering a real blogging platform with bitcoin micropayments.
- Bitcoin Cash Wars End With No Relief for Biggest Cryptocurrency
- Over the past week, two factions tried to take over the network and the name of Bitcoin Cash, the world's fourth-biggest cryptocurrency. The struggle ...
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON, Dash: Price Analysis ...
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON, Dash: ... Bitcoin attempted a recovery on Nov.r 21 that failed at $4,799.74.
- Crypto Leaders Weigh In On Bitcoin Collapse, $3000 Target Touted
- Aiming to clear the air surrounding this sell-off, which sent Bitcoin (BTC) freefalling to $4,500, CoinTelegraph recently brought on a number of industry ...
- Bitcoin will fall 30% before bottoming at $3000, crypto trader predicts
- Bitcoin shares could bleed another 30 percent before they bottom, cryptocurrency trader Michael Moro told CNBC on Friday. "You really won't find [the ...
- Giga Watt Drastically Revises Assets in Updated Bankruptcy Filing
- Bankrupt U.S.-based bitcoin mining firm Giga Watt just hiked the value of its assets in a revised court filing.
- Investor: Value of Crypto Dropped, But Ecosystem and Industry are Growing Rapidly
In the past seven days, the valuation of the crypto market dropped from $184 billion to $138 billion, by more than $46 billion. The cryptocurrency market experienced one of the worst weekly sell-offs in all of 2018, and the prices of major digital assets like Bitcoin have dropped by around 75 percent to 85 percent
- Bitcoin selloff has more room to go, says analyst
- Bitcoin, BTCUSD, -3.35% the world's largest cryptocurrency, was last changing hands at $4,259.80, down 3.8% since 5 p.m. Eastern Time on the ...
- Bitcoin sinks toward $4000
- The great cryptocurrency crash of 2018 is heading for its worst week yet. Bitcoin sank toward $4,000 and most of its peers tumbled on Friday, ...
- The Crypto Bubble Hasn’t Burst, It Hasn’t Even Begun Yet
Were Nouriel “Dr Doom” Roubini, Jamie Dimon, and Warren Buffet right all along? Was the 2018 crash the end of Bitcoin? Do we all give up on this decentralised finance stuff and accept the rule of central bankers forever more? It was all tulips anyway, right… Bubble? What Bubble? For those who proudly proclaimed that...
- Bitcoin and Gift Cards: Two Great Scams That Are Even Scammier Together
- However, it turns out there's another aspect of this racket: Bitcoin. Dayen's story is all about a guy who sells bitcoin at a markup to people who can't ...
- Bitcoin Mining Wasteful? Christmas Lights Use More Energy Than Some Countries
- Think mining bitcoin is a waste of energy? Then you better ignore the energy consumption of US Christmas lights every year, which uses more ...
- What Oil, Gold, Bitcoin Signal for ETF Investors
- Bloomberg Intelligence's Mike McGlone examines the impact of oil, gold, and Bitcoin on the ETF market. He speaks on "Bloomberg Markets." (Source: ...
- Wormhole apparently launching on Bitcoin SV 'soon'
- But when the facts were revealed, it was found that the project co-developed by Bitmain Technologies and supported by Bitcoin ABC was nothing but ...
- ARK, a Cross-Blockchain Communication Ecosystem is set to Release Core v2 November 28th, 2018
- What Could Prevent Bitcoin Bulls Breaking Out
- Many enthusiasts of Bitcoin thought that the market recovering of early April and late June 2018 will be sustained. Little did they know that the positive ...
- Norway Removes Tax Breaks for Bitcoin Mining as Crypto Firm Labels it a ‘Disaster’
Norway, a country known for its green crypto mining outfits, has decided to roll back a tax structure which previously allowed cryptocurrency miners to be taxed on power consumption at the same rate as other industries which use a lot of energy, according to a local news outlet. A parliamentary representative named Lars Haltbrekken told
- BitPay COO Sonny Singh: Bitcoin Could Hit $15-20K by End of 2019
- The Chief Commercial Officer (COO) of global crypto payment processor BitPay has ventured that Bitcoin (BTC) will hit $15,000 to $20,000 by the end ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] price moving below $3000 could spell “catastrophic scenario”, might remain there for ...
- Core said that he expected the same for Bitcoin. However, he believed that this is not a reasonable conclusion, with the current level holding well.
- Bitcoin Hits Another Low, Bitcoin Cash Is Down Almost 50% on the Week
- 23: Crypto markets are facing another significant decline today, with Bitcoin (BTC) seeing another yearly low, and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) dropping almost ...
- Bitcoin Economist Says Top-ranked Crypto Will Reinvent Capitalism
- Bitcoin economist, Dr. Saifedean Ammous, recently predicted that Bitcoin was capable of bringing back the economy similar to the Gold Standard.
- Bitcoin price: Cryptocurrency expert says bitcoin still has HUGE value despite price slump
- Cryptocurrency expert Lou Kerner, from CryptoOracle, appeared on Worldwide Exchange to discuss the latest development in bitcoin's value.
- Lawsuit Claims Bitmain Mined Bitcoin Using Customer Devices
- According to at least one Bitmain customer and bitcoin miner, who is filing a suit for damages in excess of $5 million on behalf of miners everywhere, ...
- Bitcoin's Daily Transfer Volume Close to Overtaking MasterCard's
- A recent report reveals that Bitcoin is inching closer by the day towards overtaking MasterCard in terms of daily transfers. This means that the premier ...
- When Bitcoin ceases to be Bitcoin (the 2nd death)
- On the 18th of November, 2018, deadalnix pushed the following commit to the bitcoin-abc repository which was publicly released yesterday: ...
- Bitcoin EOY Predictions Part 1
- This year the market has been in one continuous downtrend following the massive surge which saw Bitcoin touch $20,000 in December last year.
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Wins License for Blockchain Subsidiary
- The blockchain subsidiary of the Gibraltar Stock Exchange now has official approval from the island's financial regulator.
- 2018's Great Cryptocurrency Crash Is Set to Have Its Worst Week Yet
- Bitcoin sank toward $4,000 and most of its peers tumbled on Friday, extending the Bloomberg Galaxy Crypto Index's decline since Nov. 16 to 23%.
- Bitcoin [BTC] might hit $1500 and bear market could last until summer of 2019 says Tone Vays
- Tone Vays, a Bitcoin enthusiast/influencer, and a trader recently spoke about the brutal bear market currently engulfing all of the crypto-ecosystem.
- Overstock.Com: What's Next?
- Byrne's love of bitcoin is so strong that he recently announced that he plans to divest Overstock.Com so he can place his focus on running Medici ...
- Bitcoin Cash Price Drops 12% to New All-Time Low at $190 — What's Causing it?
- “Since the Bitcoin Cash fork on November 15, 2018, Coinbase has been closely monitoring the BCH network. We have observed consensus in the ...
- Coinbase’s Chief Policy Officer Is Leaving for a Major VC Firm
- Coinbase's chief policy officer, Mike Lempres, is leaving to take on a new role at a venture capital firm, says Bloomberg.
- Bitcoin Cash Price Drops 12% to New All-Time Low at $190 — What's Causing it?
- Since November 7, the Bitcoin Cash price (BCH) has dropped from $640 to $190, by more than 70 percent. Prior to the hash power war between ...
- Crypto Trading Exec: Price Slump to Continue, With Bitcoin Bottoming Out at $3000
- Michael Moro, the CEO of cryptocurrency trading companies Genesis Trading and Genesis Capital Trading, said that the Bitcoin (BTC) price could ...
- Bakkt Postpones Launch of Bitcoin Futures
- To back this up, on November 21 they released a positive update on why they are now prioritizing Bitcoin. In a 2-part Twitter thread, Bakkt noted that ...
- Bitcoin Price: Bearish Pennant Portends Weekend Losses
- The global impact of a weak dollar will be seen across its quoted assets, one of them being bitcoin, which is attempting to locate a bottom after two ...
- Crypto Market Loses $6 Billion as Bitcoin Price Retreats to $4100
- In the last 24 hours, more than $6 billion was wiped out of the cryptocurrency market as Bitcoin (BTC), the most dominant cryptocurrency in the market, ...
- Checkmate: Bitcoin Cash Hash War Ends With SV Surrender
- While the original Bitcoin Cash was at the center of a naming controversy ... Craig Wright, one of the primary supporters of Bitcoin SV, instigated a ...
- Bitcoin Miner Giga Watt Files for Bankruptcy Amidst Price Crash
- Giga Watt recently filed for bankruptcy in a Washington court, declaring that it had under $50,000 in assets, with debt worth millions of dollars.
- Swiss-made Cryptocurrency Watches: Immortalised on the Blockchain
551247 at 23:35
551246 at 23:30
551245 at 23:17
551244 at 23:17
551243 at 23:05
551242 at 22:58
551241 at 22:08
551240 at 22:03
551239 at 22:01
551238 at 21:34
551237 at 21:32
551236 at 21:15
551235 at 20:55
551234 at 20:44
551233 at 20:42
551232 at 19:49
551231 at 19:47
551230 at 19:36
551229 at 19:35
551228 at 19:34
551227 at 19:29
551226 at 19:26
551225 at 19:17
551224 at 19:15
551223 at 19:09
551222 at 18:59
551221 at 18:59
551220 at 18:55
551219 at 18:25
551218 at 18:02
551217 at 18:02
551216 at 17:57
551215 at 17:55
551214 at 17:46
551213 at 17:39
551212 at 17:37
551211 at 17:25
551210 at 17:00
551209 at 16:53
551208 at 16:42
551207 at 16:11
551206 at 16:10
551205 at 16:09
551204 at 15:52
551203 at 15:51
551202 at 15:41
551201 at 15:40
551200 at 15:37
551199 at 15:28
551198 at 14:50
551197 at 14:50
551196 at 14:43
551195 at 14:35
551194 at 14:33
551193 at 14:26
551192 at 14:15
551191 at 14:11
551190 at 13:58
551189 at 13:39
551188 at 12:41
551187 at 12:25
551186 at 12:22
551185 at 12:22
551184 at 12:08
551183 at 12:05
551182 at 12:01
551181 at 11:58
551180 at 11:47
551179 at 11:16
551178 at 10:49
551177 at 10:46
551176 at 10:44
551175 at 10:41
551174 at 10:31
551173 at 10:31
551172 at 10:24
551171 at 09:56
551170 at 09:48
551169 at 09:45
551168 at 09:37
551167 at 09:21
551166 at 09:03
551165 at 08:39
551164 at 08:28
551163 at 08:20
551162 at 08:14
551161 at 08:09
551160 at 07:52
551159 at 07:47
551158 at 07:29
551157 at 07:08
551156 at 07:03
551155 at 06:56
551154 at 06:52
551153 at 06:47
551152 at 06:20
551151 at 05:56
551150 at 05:54
551149 at 05:49
551148 at 05:43
551147 at 05:17
551146 at 05:11
551145 at 05:08
551144 at 04:34
551143 at 04:22
551142 at 04:18
551141 at 04:10
551140 at 04:08
551139 at 03:56
551138 at 03:27
551137 at 02:51
551136 at 02:36
551135 at 02:31
551134 at 02:30
551133 at 02:21
551132 at 02:15
551131 at 02:03
551130 at 01:53
551129 at 01:53
551128 at 01:46
551127 at 01:44
551126 at 01:00
551125 at 00:53
551124 at 00:13
551123 at 00:08