Closing price: $3815.9213 Powered by Coindesk
- Tezos Korea Foundation Joins Forces with Yonsei University to Promote Blockchain
The South Korean arm of the Tezos Foundation has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Yonsei University for the development of unique talents and expertise in blockchain technology, according to a press release published by Tezos. The release reads: “Through this agreement, both sides will strengthen the expertise of the blockchain and education expertise,
- $2 Million: Lightning Network Hits Record Capacity Despite Bitcoin Price Decline
- Perhaps it's unsurprising to readers familiar with Blockstream CEO Adam Back's recent prediction of a $500,000 Bitcoin, but one of the blockchain ...
- Bitcoin - Stick A Fork In It - It's Done
- As of November 15, Bitcoin had yet another fork which triggered yet another wave of price declines (according to coinmarketcap and coinbase) the ...
- Bitcoin Price Analysis Nov.24: Waiting for the next big move
- There is not much change from yesterday. Bitcoin had another re-test of the prior high at $4360 with no success of breaking. Then, a reversal ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Is Not Alone as Tech Stocks Continue to Fall
- The Crypto community can be forgiven for concluding that Bitcoin (BTC) is in trouble given the past few weeks of losses in the markets. But taking two ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] has seen the up-down trend before, says Lou Kerner
- The recent market crash and Bitcoin [BTC]'s tumble from the $6000 mark has caused a ripple in the cryptoverse, causing many supporters of the ...
- Interview: BTC.com's Alejandro de la Torre on Bitcoin, Crypto Mining, & Whether Satoshi is Female
- With bitcoin's price hitting new yearly lows daily and hovering around $4,500 at the time of writing, it's also possible that the company will have to ...
- Moozicore Holding Company Launches MooziCoin Gold (MZG) Token Sale As They Introduce Groundbreaking Platform
This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned
- Bitcoin Cash Extends Loss to 7%, at Risk of Dipping to New All-Time Low
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) remains bearish on Friday as the vortex adjoining last week's controversial hard fork continued to inject the market with negative ...
- BTC/USD Price Analysis: Bitcoin Moving in a $400 Range with Resistance at $4700
- But even as analysts and investors track price, the survival of Bitcoin conjures memories of the dot com bubble. It did burst; birthing Amazon and ...
- Big Milestone: Bitcoin on Track to Transfer More Value Than Mastercard Daily
- With a daily transaction volume of over $8 billion, Bitcoin (BTC) is on track to overtake Mastercard, the second largest credit card network in the world, ...
- Bitcoin Drops $400 In An Hour To Trade Below $3800. Is There Really A Bottom?
- By now, crypto investors have become mentally prepared for the possibility of Bitcoin dropping suddenly and shedding billions of dollars in the ...
- Amazon Survived an Asset Bubble — Bitcoin Will Too: Crypto VC
- Speaking to CNBC, Kerner said bitcoin investors should take comfort in the example of tech giant Amazon, which lost significant value when the ...
- Bitcoin ABC protocol update makes attacks easier, more damaging: BitMEX
- Bitcoin Cash hard forked on November 15, resulting in Bitcoin ABC and Bitcoin Cash SV [BCHSV]. The Bitcoin ABC protocol updated to version 0.18.5 ...
- Novogratz: Trying to Start a Bitcoin Business in This Market Climate ‘Sucks’
Crypto investor Mike Novogratz has expressed dissatisfaction with the level of difficulty involved in trying to build a cryptocurrency business amidst a persistent bear market, even as he remains bullish on the prospects of his company and the wider crypto space in the long term. Speaking to the Financial Times, the former Goldman Sachs partner and
- This week we're talking about . . . Bitcoin. Again
- It's not just bitcoin. Ether and ripple took a bit of hammering in the market. But there are a few things that are causing the price to slump, namely the ...
- Should’ve Used Blockchain: VA Unable to Process GI Bill Payments for Veterans
The US government has come a long way in thanking its service members. This country has always had a disability pension for injured veterans, according to a document published by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), which is the organization in charge of veterans benefits these days. VA Falls Behind on GI Bill Payments Today,
- Bitcoin Faces a Crisis After a Long Slide in Price
- A year ago, Bitcoin was the talk of Thanksgiving dinner tables across the country. More than 100,000 people created new Coinbase trading accounts ...
- Bakkt Partnership With Starbucks and Microsoft on Track for Launch
Bakkt, the cryptocurrency platform owned by the Intercontinental Exchange, is reportedly on track for “phase two” of its operation, which includes its partnership with Starbucks and Microsoft. The plan was first announced in August and is now six months from launch, reports The Block, citing a direct source. The update comes on the heels of […]
- Bitcoin Price Will Likely Bottom at $3,000: Genesis Trading CEO
Genesis Trading CEO Michael Moro has predicted that bitcoin will bottom out at about $3,000 after a week that has seen the leading cryptocurrency fall as low as $4,035. Speaking to CNBC, Moro stated that he does not expect the $4,000 support level to hold out much longer as selling pressure from pre-2017 bitcoin investors
- US Military’s DARPA Program Hops on the ‘Blockchain Not Bitcoin’ Bandwagon
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is seeking to get a better understanding of permissionless blockchains, but Bitcoin does not appear to be invited to the party. To achieve this enhanced insight into blockchain technology, the US Department of Defense agency has sent out a request for information (RFI) on permissionless distributed consensus protocols,
- No, Governments Can’t do a Better Job Developing Crypto
Would a state-backed cryptocurrency be better than its decentralized counterpart? International media has already rolled out their opinions on the matter. It’s a YES-IT-CAN. The opinions find their inspirations in comments made by Christine Lagarde last week. The head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) said that a government-backed cryptocurrency would eliminate the issues of trust that...
- Bitcoin crashes through $4000
- The benchmark digital cryptocurrency has crashed through $4,000 in a sudden move Saturday evening. It's the second major fall in Bitcoin and other ...
- How Crypto Social Network Minds is Using Ad Buys to Create a ‘Semi-Stablecoin’
All the talk about stablecoins has people re-examining the actual value of crypto tokens and the associated markets. The discussion is particularly relevant during a bear assault on the whole crypto market, like the one we’re seeing now. Frequent Bitcoin commentator and Cornell professor Emin Gün Sirer believes there is a distinct difference between a
- Breaking: Bitcoin (BTC) Falls Under $4000, Bottom Calls Ramp Up
- After days of stagnating at the $4,200 price level, on Saturday afternoon (EST), Bitcoin (BTC) suddenly fell under $4,000, a highly-touted level of ...
- Crypto Hardware Wallet Ledger Resumes Bitcoin Cash Services
- “Our Bitcoin Cash service is back online in the form of Bitcoin Cash ABC. We're also providing you with a help center article explaining how to claim ...
- End of the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Hash Wars, Offers Much Needed Relief for Traders and Miners
- The last two weeks since the 14th of November seemed like a never ending fall into the abyss for many crypto traders and hodlers. Bitcoin (BTC) fell ...
- Crypto Insider: Bitcoin (BTC) Won't Bottom Until $3000
- Providing investors with his insider expertise as the CEO of a Digital Currency Group subsidiary, Moro explained that Bitcoin's most recent drawdown, ...
- Expert Views, Bitcoin Still Has Huge Value Despite Market Slumps
- Even if bitcoin runs with the steep decline, analysts are confident on it. Lou Kerner, the Cryptocurrency expert is bullish on Bitcoin, says it has “huge ...
- Bitcoin BTC to 50k in 3 Years. Chinese Billionaire Zhao Dong Predicts
- Zhao Dong, one of China's most influential “Bitcoin Billionaires,” recently addressed his followers on Weibo (better known as the “Chinese Twitter”), ...
- Teenage Bomb Hoaxer Jailed after Banking $800,000 in Bitcoin
An American-Israeli teenager who made bomb threats for a living has been sentenced to a decade in prison by a Tel Aviv court after making a small fortune in bitcoin. According to prosecutors, 19-year old Michael Kadar was responsible for around 2,000 bomb hoaxes between 2015 and 2017, threats which earned him the nickname the
- Blockstream CEO Adam Back on Bitcoin ETFs
- What may have seemed like a frivolous Twitter poll, prompted some interesting insight from Blockstream CEO, Adam Back. He covered bitcoin's status, ...
- The SEC’s Recent Rulings Are More About Exchanges Than ICOs
- The SEC's focus on crypto exchanges may disrupt some business models, add compliance and paperwork costs, and perhaps trigger a sector concentration.
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: XEM, Ripple, EOS, Bitcoin, IOTA
- After the recent collapse, many analysts have forecast a further fall in prices and expect Bitcoin to bottom out around $3,000 or even $1,500. Others ...
- XRP does not have mining, but 80% of Bitcoin [BTC] are mined in China, says Ripple Chief Market ...
- Cory Johnson, the Chief Market Strategist at Ripple, recently appeared on a webinar to offer his opinions on the recent market movement of Bitcoin ...
- Bitcoin crashes through $4000
- It's the second major fall in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency prices this week. As is usually the case with moves in cryptocurrency markets, it is hard to ...
- This Silicon Valley jewelry store sells bling for bitcoin
- MENLO PARK, Calif. (CIRCA) — At Stephen Silver Fine Jewelry, the first jewelry store in the world to accept cryptocurrency, bitcoin for bling is a pretty ...
- Sweden Braces For Migrant Caravan Of Norwegian Bitcoin Miners
- Norway cannot continue to provide huge tax incentives for the dirtiest form of cryptographic output like bitcoin. It requires a lot of energy and generates ...
- Bitcoin crashes through $US4000
- Bitcoin is getting beaten up again. The benchmark digital cryptocurrency has crashed through $US4000 in a sudden move on Sunday morning, ...
- Below $4k: Bitcoin's Price Drops to a 420-Day Low
- At around 16:20 UTC Saturday, the world's largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization sank to an average price across exchanges of $3,970.43, ...
- Bitcoin Payments Down 80% in 4th Quarter of 2018: Chainalysis Data
- Citing Chainalysis data, Reuters is reporting that Bitcoin retail payments were down 80% in September, and no mention of a rebound was present.
- Bitcoin [BTC] is “up there with Mastercard” in terms of a value perspective, says Pompliano
- The bear's attacks have left Bitcoin [BTC] gasping for air barely above the $4000 mark. However, many experts in the field expect the price to correct ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] and other cryptocurrencies reaching $15-20 trillion market cap will be the real bubble ...
- Bitcoin's price has depreciated by approximately 80% since its previous high, and ever since the start of 2018, the price has been tumbling down ...
- Will Bitcoin Recover From These Price Drop?
- Bitcoin has dropped over 25% between November 14 and 24. In the last two years, this kind of drop has happened only a few times. Although this ...
- Newsflash: Bitcoin Price Plummets to $3755 to Set another Yearly Low
- The bitcoin price on Saturday dove below the $4,000 mark for the first time in 2018, forcing the flagship cryptocurrency to a new yearly low. Technical ...
- Alleged Bitcoin Launderer Vinnik Announces Hunger Strike to 'Get a Fair Trial'
- News. The lawyer for Alexander Vinnik, the alleged former operator of defunct cryptocurrency exchange BTC-e, said his defendant will go on a hunger ...
- Free Software Messiah Richard Stallman: We Can Do Better Than Bitcoin
- Richard Stallman, founder of the free software movement, is building a privacy-focused cryptographic payments system, but says it's not a cryptocurrency.
- Crypto Market Recovers by $3B: Oversold Conditions Show Bitcoin Bottom
In the last 24 hours, the valuation of the crypto market increased from $137 billion to $140 billion after a minor recovery of around 2 percent. Both major cryptocurrencies and small market cap tokens have ended the day with relatively minor losses in the range of 1 to 3 percent. Is Bottom Near For Bitcoin?
- BitPay COO: Could an Approved Bitcoin ETF Cause a Price Rise over $20k?
- In fact, he claims that next year Bitcoin's price will reinvent itself within the first two quarters thanks to a Bitcoin ETF, as reported by Bloomberg. In the ...
- BCH SV Yields to BCH ABC while Bitcoin Cash Loses over 66% of its Value
- Bitcoin Cash SV no longer wants the Bitcoin Cash name shares Calvin Ayre in a blog on CoinGeek declaring “Bitcoin SV is the original Bitcoin.
- Ambrosus CEO: We're Far From A Bitcoin Bubble, Crypto Bull Run Likely
- Since Bitcoin underwent a miraculous rise to prominence in 2017, many have likened the cryptocurrency industry to the Dotcom Boom of yesteryear.
- Bitcoin Cash [BCH] proponent Roger Ver and Bitmain's Jihan Wu should burn to the ground: Craig ...
- The Bitcoin Cash [BCH] hash war has only escalated since November 15, the day of the hard fork. The fork has been propagated by two different ...
- US, Korea, China Stock Markets Plummet: is Crypto Correlated?
The crypto market is continuing to lose its value as the U.S., South Korea, and China demonstrate record high losses in their respective stock markets. As an alternative store of value, cryptocurrencies are considered as viable long-term investments, especially by millennials, in a period of global financial market instability and volatility. However, recent weeks have
- Introducing The Bitcoin Z-Signal
- Building on previous work with the Bitcoin Value Indicator and the BVIPE, I am introducing the Bitcoin Z-Signal. The Bitcoin Z-Signal operates on the ...
- Tether Exec Refutes Bloomberg, Reassures Investors Crypto Isn’t Manipulated
Leonardo Real, the chief compliance officer of Tether LLC, believes an organized campaign established by many publications is targeting crypto token Tether (USDT) and its partner banks. In an interview with Cryptonews, the Tether executive reaffirmed that its stablecoin known as USDT is fully backed by the US dollar, citing the attestation reports released by
- Edward Snowden: Bitcoin Is a New Form of Money – Crypto and Blockchain Have No ‘Let’s Be Evil’ Button
In a new interview, National Security Agency whistleblower Edward Snowden breaks down the benefits of Bitcoin and blockchain technology. Through loose transcripts and text exchanges with his lawyer Ben Wizner, which were published by McSweeney’s, Snowden explains Bitcoin’s underlying technology and says the core component is trust. “Imagine an old database where any entry can […]
- Bitcoin (BTC): How The Recent Slump Differs From The Previous One
- Bitcoin (BTC) had two major slumps within less than a week. While the first crash caught most investors and traders off guard, the second one was very ...
- Bitcoin's haven claim is destroyed amid broad pummeling of riskier assets
- In the space of just 10 days, bitcoin, BTCUSD, -1.02% the world's largest digital currency, fell through $6,000, then waved goodbye to $5,000 before ...
551390 at 23:52
551389 at 23:46
551388 at 23:43
551387 at 23:43
551386 at 23:36
551385 at 23:36
551384 at 23:12
551383 at 23:07
551382 at 22:43
551381 at 22:37
551380 at 21:46
551379 at 21:40
551378 at 21:33
551377 at 21:31
551376 at 21:20
551375 at 20:57
551374 at 20:53
551373 at 20:48
551372 at 20:38
551371 at 20:36
551370 at 20:33
551369 at 20:27
551368 at 20:22
551367 at 20:21
551366 at 20:17
551365 at 20:15
551364 at 20:02
551363 at 19:48
551362 at 19:47
551361 at 19:46
551360 at 19:22
551359 at 19:20
551358 at 19:15
551357 at 18:31
551356 at 18:26
551355 at 18:24
551355 at 18:24
551354 at 18:08
551353 at 17:51
551352 at 17:49
551351 at 17:05
551350 at 17:03
551349 at 16:57
551348 at 15:58
551347 at 15:52
551346 at 15:35
551345 at 15:28
551344 at 15:23
551343 at 15:17
551342 at 15:14
551341 at 15:12
551340 at 15:10
551339 at 15:02
551338 at 14:39
551337 at 14:34
551336 at 14:31
551335 at 14:24
551334 at 14:23
551333 at 14:19
551332 at 14:05
551331 at 14:03
551330 at 13:55
551329 at 13:42
551328 at 13:22
551327 at 13:13
551326 at 13:10
551325 at 12:39
551324 at 12:20
551323 at 11:59
551322 at 11:59
551321 at 11:57
551320 at 11:49
551319 at 11:38
551318 at 11:35
551317 at 11:30
551316 at 11:30
551315 at 11:00
551314 at 10:52
551313 at 10:45
551312 at 10:38
551311 at 10:33
551310 at 10:16
551309 at 10:12
551308 at 10:05
551307 at 10:04
551306 at 10:04
551305 at 10:00
551304 at 09:57
551303 at 09:35
551302 at 09:28
551301 at 09:21
551300 at 09:19
551299 at 09:16
551298 at 08:57
551297 at 08:56
551296 at 08:42
551295 at 08:40
551294 at 08:40
551293 at 08:30
551292 at 08:28
551291 at 08:27
551290 at 08:19
551289 at 08:17
551288 at 08:16
551287 at 07:53
551286 at 06:46
551285 at 06:45
551284 at 06:25
551283 at 06:07
551282 at 06:05
551281 at 05:56
551280 at 05:27
551279 at 05:10
551278 at 04:52
551277 at 04:50
551276 at 04:44
551275 at 04:34
551274 at 04:20
551273 at 03:56
551272 at 03:51
551271 at 03:39
551270 at 03:30
551269 at 03:12
551268 at 02:36
551267 at 02:32
551266 at 02:03
551265 at 01:57
551264 at 01:56
551263 at 01:40
551262 at 01:29
551261 at 01:26
551260 at 01:24
551259 at 01:23
551258 at 01:08
551257 at 00:51
551256 at 00:51
551255 at 00:51
551254 at 00:36
551253 at 00:26
551252 at 00:25
551251 at 00:24
551250 at 00:20
551249 at 00:15
551248 at 00:01