Closing price: $4263.875 Powered by Coindesk
- Trending: Google Searches for Bitcoin Surges to 8-Month High
- The interest toward Bitcoin by the mainstream has started to increase once again. According to Google Trends, the popularity of the keyword “Bitcoin” ...
- Bitcoin has lost most of its value this year
- One analyst at a Danish investment bank predicted bitcoin could be worth ... But as The Economist went to press, bitcoin's price was $4,223, and ...
- Bitcoin price latest: Why is bitcoin FALLING? BTC 'has NO value' claims expert
- Bitcoin's woes has led some to question the future of cryptocurrencies. The bitcoin price has fallen 80 percent in 2018, with this month's fire sale ...
- ConsenSys Backs $2.1 Million Funding Round for Ethereum Privacy Startup
- ConsenSys Labs has led a $2.1 million seed round for AZTEC, a startup working to make ethereum transactions private.
- Nasdaq Collaborates with VanEck to Release Bitcoin Futures Contract in 2019
- Rumors of a NASDAQ Bitcoin futures contract has been making the rounds for a while, with a recent Bloomberg report, citing “two people familiar with ...
- Bitcoin recovers to well above the $4000 level today
- Bitcoin(BTC) fought its way back well over the $4,000 level as it recovers from recent lows below that. Today the price is moving up but the path of ...
- US Judge Denies SEC Push for Injunction Against Crypto Startup
- A US District Judge ruled that the SEC has not yet provided sufficient evidence that Blockvest broke securities laws.
- Bitcoin and Your 401k: Two Different Pathways
- However, few company-sponsored 401k plans permit purchases of Bitcoin or other non-traditional investments. Here's a simple way for you and other ...
- Bitcoin Is 'Here To Stay' Says Wall Street Boss Amid Crypto Rout
- Bitcoin has been struggling recently, losing 40% of its value in just two weeks, as a civil war in rival cryptocurrency bitcoin cash and fears ...
- Asian Chief of FX Trading Firm Predicts Bitcoin Price Fall to $2500
- The Asia-Pacific Head of Trading at foreign exchange brokerage Oanda has predicted that bitcoin price will fall as low as $2,500, claiming the ...
- SEC Fines Floyd Mayweather, DJ Khaled for ICO Promotions
- Floyd Mayweather and DJ Khaled settled charges with the SEC, which said they promoted ICOs without disclosing payments from token issuers.
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Wait and See Where Recent Signs of Strength Lead
- This week realized a big gain as bitcoin enjoyed a 25% rally from its local bottom before topping out around $4,400. Support currently appears to be ...
- Coinbase Adds Privacy-Centric Crypto Zcash to Pro Trading Exchange
- The announcement briefly caused the price of ZEC to spike.
- Deja Vu: What Are the Catalysts Behind Bitcoin's Latest Crash?
- One answer is simply that bitcoin was once worth $20,000. The gravity of this number has as much pull to the downside as it does optimism for the ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] could bottom at $2000, but will bounce back strong, says former Goldman Sachs official
- Michael Bucella, the former vice-president of Multi-Asset Sales at Goldman Sachs, and a partner at BlockTower Capital, discussed the Bitcoin rally to ...
- Coinbase, DCG Join $4.5 Million Seed Round for Crypto Evaluation Startup
- Coinbase Ventures, DCG and others have provided $4.5 million in funding for an analytics startup that wants investors to think beyond market cap.
- AMZN! $4K Bitcoin Still Historically Outperforming Amazon Stock
- Bitcoin price held above $4000 November 29 as talk turns to the cryptocurrency's continuing appeal over major stocks such as Amazon in recent years ...
- Novogratz's Galaxy Digital Loses Millions After Bitcoin, Ether, XRP Bets
- While Mike Novogratz, is unarguably one of this industry's foremost players, not even he, a former institutional banker turned Bitcoin diehard, has been ...
- Bitcoin is Criminal Money Says the Media While Deutsche Bank Gets Raided for Laundering
- The way the mainstream media talks about Bitcoin in relation to financial crimes, anyone would think money laundering is a completely new ...
- Mike Novogratz’s Galaxy Digital Reports $76 Million Q3 Loss
- Mike Novogratz’s crypto merchant bank, Galaxy Digital Holdings, has reported losses for the first nine months of 2018.
- Introducing Chronoswiss: Swiss-made Watches Immortalised on the Blockchain
This is a submitted sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below. Tech Bureau Europe, one of Japan’s foremost Crypto-Fintech labs, has announced the unveiling of an exclusive online store for crypto-influenced watches in collaboration with Chronoswiss. This first-of-its-kind collaboration
- Bitcoin adds to gains as it eyes 3rd consecutive winning session
- The bitcoin recovery extended into Thursday with the world's largest digital currency moving higher and on track for a third consecutive winning ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Analysis: More Buyers Waiting For This Retest
- Bitcoin broke out of its descending channel on the 1-hour time frame to signal that a reversal is due. Price also moved past its double bottom to confirm ...
- Bitcoin's Highest Ever Recovery in about 3-Months with a Surge in Price & Volume
- Since yesterday, Bitcoin has been registering a surge in price as it jumps over 8 percent trading at $4,350. Meanwhile, the trading volume goes above ...
- Fidelity Looking to Expand Digital Asset Trading Beyond Bitcoin and Ether
- Jessop explained that Fidelity is taking a customer-driven approach for now and that its 13,000-plus institutional clients are interested in bitcoin and ...
- Galaxy Digital Loses $76 Million in Q3, Novogratz Remains Bullish
The Mike Novogratz-led Galaxy Digital Holdings LP suffered $76 million in third-quarter losses, taking the company’s losses in 2018 so far to a grand total of $175 million. Galaxy Digital Q3 Losses Total $76 Million As Bear Market Continues Cryptocurrency merchant bank, Galaxy Digital, has released its quarterly earnings report, and the results from the...
- Will Bitcoin Bounce or Continue to Bomb?
- Leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin is worlds away from its $19,873 high reached ... Jeff Sprecher was optimistic that despite its latest correction, Bitcoin [...].
- Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis: BCH/USD Bulls Aim at $300, BCH SV to Follow Suit
- The war is over and we all know Bitcoin Cash lost. After 14 days of hard knocks, Bitcoin Cash ABC—the main version proposed by Bitcoincash.org, ...
- $19 Billion Gained in 24 Hours: Crypto Market Makes a Recovery
Within the past 24 hours, the crypto market has added $19 billion to its valuation as the price of Bitcoin (BTC) surged to $4,300. After dropping to the low $3,000 region, Bitcoin engaged in an unexpected price rally, rising by more than 15 percent on a single day. The newly established momentum of Bitcoin allowed
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC/USD add $350 but Could Rally To $6,000 by Dec 2018
After a stretcher, coin hodlers are finding reprieve. BTC/USD is up $350 in the last day but could edge higher now that Wall Street companies are forming a self regulatory group—ADAM with the aim of “cleaning” the crypto image. At the same time, NASDAQ plan to launch its first Bitcoin Futures by Q1 2019 should...
- US Blacklists Bitcoin Addresses of Iranians Behind SamSam Ransomware
- Their primary involvement seems to have been the exchanging of Bitcoin for Iranian fiat, called the Rial (currently worth about $0.000024).
- Crypto Surges $23 Billion amid US Stock Market Recovery: Direct Correlation?
On November 28, the Dow Jones Industrial Average surged by 617 points, recording its biggest rally since March. Following the unexpected rebound of the U.S. stock market, the crypto market increased in valuation, by more than $23 billion. Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell announced on Wednesday that interest rates have declined to a neutral level,
- Ohio Is ‘Planting A Flag’ And ‘Embracing Cryptocurrency’: State Treasurer
Asked on Bloomberg News Thursday morning “just how big a deal” it is that Ohio now accepts cryptocurrencies for tax payments, Ohio State Treasurer Josh Mandel responded in kind saying that Ohio is “proud to do its small part” by being the first in the nation to do so. Speaking from a true position of
- Crypto Investor: Bitcoin Has Yet To Bottom, But $4200 Is a Steal
- As Bitcoin breached $4,200, a supposed level of resistance, naive investors clamored to figure out if the worst is truly behind the cryptocurrency ...
- Sirin Labs’ $999 Blockchain Phone Will Start Shipping in December
- The Finney phone should begin shipping next month. It aims to stand out from the rest with a built-in cold storage wallet.
- FBI Arrests AriseBank CEO Over $4 Million Crypto Fraud
- The FBI has arrested the CEO of cryptocurrency platform AriseBank after he was indicted over an alleged multi-million dollar scam.
- Iranian Bitcoin Users Are Already Being Affected By New US Sanctions
- On Wednesday, the U.S. Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) announced that two bitcoin addresses tied to Iran residents ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Surges Above $4000, Analyst Cries “Dead Cat Bounce”
- After a near non-stop bout of selling pressure, on Tuesday, after a seeming shift in the crypto-related news cycle, Bitcoin and its altcoin brethren ...
- Blockchain Based Invoice Financing Platform Hiveterminal Online, Set to Disrupt Current Industry
This is a submitted sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below. As a financial instrument, invoice financing is a valuable tool that organizations frequently and actively use for liquidity. In the current setup, only institutional investors such as large
- Bitcoin [BTC] is revolutionary, but ICOs are a “way to get around the regulatory space”, says Tone ...
- Tone Vays, a Bitcoin [BTC] maximalist and influencer, recently appeared at Blockshow Asia on a panel to speak about the ICO market. Over the course ...
- Financial Powerhouse Fidelity Reboots VC Crypto Fund
Fidelity’s little-known crypto venture fund is back in action. Using capital from the company’s balance sheet, Fidelity launched its fund in the fall of 2017, investing in cryptocurrencies and crypto-related companies. The project went on hiatus after two key members, former Fidelity VP Matt Walsh and former research analyst Nic Carter, left the company to start […]
- US to foreign cybercriminals: We're watching your Bitcoin transactions
- The Department of Treasury's Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) made waves yesterday with the announcement that it has added two Bitcoin ...
- TKO: Floyd Mayweather, DJ Khaled Knocked out by SEC Probe into ICO Promos
Pro boxing champ Floyd Mayweather Jr. and music producer DJ Khaled agreed to pay the Securities and Exchange Commission a combined $767,500 to settle charges of illegally promoting ICOs. These are first cases the SEC has brought violations involving ICO promotion. The SEC noted that using celebrity endorsers was a crucial part of the ICO issuers’ promotional
- Bitcoin [BTC] could be worth over $10 million in 20 years, says Tom Lee
- Thomas Lee aka Tom Lee, the managing partner of Fundstrat spoke in the Blockshow Asia 2018 on November 28, where he correlated Bitcoin [BTC] ...
- SEC Charges DJ Khaled for Illegally Promoting Bitcoin
- DJ Khaled (real name Khaled Khaled) and boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. have been charged by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) ...
- BCH/USD Price Analysis: Bitcoin Cash ABC, Bitmain Count Losses while Bitcoin SV Gain $1.7 billion
- Bitcoin Cash and ABC did compete to be the longest chain with different level of support from the community. Now with the split and the slash of BCH ...
- Bitcoin Ransomware: The US Indicts Iranians Over $6 Million Cryptocurrency Cyber-crimes
- The U.S. Justice Department recently announced the indictment of two Iranians involved in a high-profile Bitcoin ransomware attack.
- Watch out. North Korean hackers are coming for your bitcoin
- The targeting of individuals holding virtual currencies such as bitcoin marks a departure from its previous methods, which have targeted exchanges ...
- US Sanctions First Bitcoin Addresses
- According to a U.S Treasury press release today they helped exchange Bitcoin ransom payments, obtained by “Iranian malicious cyber actors” ...
- Bitcoin Climbs in Late Afternoon Trading
- Bitcoin (BTC) prices rose as much as 15% to $4,341 late Wednesday, leading a rebound in beaten-down cryptocurrenies which have been trading ...
- Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis: BCH/USD Approaching Next Break
- Bitcoin cash price is struggling to clear the $200 hurdle against the US Dollar. BCH/USD is approaching the next break either above $198-200 or ...
- BitMart Announces Strategic Partnership with Tron
This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned
- Ohio 'rolls out the red carpet' for blockchain businesses by accepting bitcoin this tax season
- That memo was a key driver of the state's decision to accept bitcoin for taxes, Ohio's state treasurer Josh Mandel told CNBC this week. As of Monday ...
- Bitcoin Price Could Bottom as Early as December [But Definitely by February]: Analyst
- According to David Puell, a Bitcoin and market analyst, the dominant cryptocurrency could either reach its bottom by the end of December or within the ...
- Mark Yusko: US Stock Market Bloodbath Likely, Bitcoin a Good Long-Term Bet
- Over the long-term, Mark Yusko believes emerging markets and Bitcoin are viable long-term bets for investors. On CNBC's Fast Money, Morgan Creek ...
- Bitcoin Crypto Basket ETP Sees Over $400000 in Trading in First Week
- The Bitcoin ETP launched by Amun on Swiss exchange SIX last week has completed its first week of trading, and figures indicate that the product has ...
- Analysis: Bitcoin Costs $1.4 Billion to 51% Attack, Consumes as Much Electricity as Morocco
- To successfully conduct a 51 percent attack on the Bitcoin network would cost an incredible $1.4 billion. This massive network supports over 5 million ...
- Blockchain Oil Trading Platform Backed by Shell and BP Is Now Live
- A blockchain platform built by a group of major firms to bring new efficiencies to energy commodities trading has gone live.
- Bitcoin SV's Craig Wright: “I am going to use Bitcoin ABC to fertilize my garden”
- The Bitcoin Cash hard fork saga has not yet stopped with multiple players involved in the chain split giving their opinions on the November 15 event.
- Deutsche Bank Gets Raided After Calling Bitcoin a Risk for Criminal Activity
- Deutsche Bank headquarters got raided this week as another bank that regularly criticizes Bitcoin is again suspected of money laundering.
- Canada: Fintech Startup Launches Bitcoin Payment Feature
- Canada-based mobile payments company Glance Technologies Inc. has added support for Bitcoin (BTC) as a payment method, according a press ...
- Botnets Are Being Repurposed for Crypto Mining Malware: Kaspersky
- A security bulletin released by Kaspersky Labs states that botnets are increasingly being used to distribute illicit crypto mining software.
- SIRIN LABS Releases $999 Blockchain Phone: ‘FINNEY’
The FINNEY phone came out today at a launch event in Barcelona. The $999 phone is the first of its kind, integrating blockchain technology at its core in order that its users may can securely use blockchain products. The product aims to address issues that cryptonaughts face in mobile computing, particularly those related to securely
- Breaking: SEC Charges Floyd Mayweather, DJ Khaled with Illegally Promoting ICOs
The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has charged boxing legend Floyd Mayweather and recording artist DJ Khaled with illegally promoting initial coin offerings (ICOs). The two celebrities, as CCN reported, had been among the most prolific ICO promoters, pumping crypto tokens on social media while sometimes failing to disclose that the posts — which
- Crypto Cooldown Forces Steemit to Lay off 70% of Employees
Steemit, a decentralized sharing system and distributed app designed to rewards content creators with crypto, will be laying off a massive chunk of its staff. The company announced that it is cutting off 70% of its workforce, citing “the weakness of the cryptocurrency market, the fiat returns on our automated selling of STEEM diminishing, and
- Bitcoin Sees Biggest Single-Day Price Gain Since April
- Bitcoin is teasing a short-term bullish reversal, having just recorded its biggest single-day gain in seven months.
- Bitcoin Tax Payments Allowed in Ohio
- But look for the state to expand the program to personal tax payments in the future. Cryptocurrencies other than bitcoin could be added to the payment ...
- ‘Unequivocal Yes’: NYSE Chair Says Bitcoin and Crypto Are Here To Stay
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are here to stay despite the current bear market, says Jeff Sprecher, chairman of the New York Stock Exchange and CEO of its parent company, Intercontinental Exchange (ICE). When asked about the plunging crypto market values, Sprecher said as an exchange operator, it’s not his place to opine about prices. However, he’s confident
- Report: Banks Are More Vulnerable to Terrorist Financing Than Crypto
A risk assessment report released by the Financial Information Unit (FIU) found banks more vulnerable to money laundering and terrorist financing risks than cryptocurrencies, Business Korea reported. The division of South Korea’s Financial Services Commission researched its domestic financial sector, which includes banks, securities companies, insurers, mutual financing companies, credit card services, and even crypto exchanges. After...
- Nasdaq to Launch 'Bitcoin Futures 2.0' in Early 2019
- Nasdaq — the world's second-largest stock exchange — plans to roll out bitcoin futures in the first quarter of 2019 through a partnership with ...
- UAE Launches Blockchain Initiative to Process 50% of Govt. Transactions by 2021
The government of the United Arab Emirates has unveiled two national initiatives focusing on strengthening the position of the country globally in emerging technologies such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. One of the programs that were launched during the second UAE Government Annual Meetings which took place in the capital Abu Dhabi was the AI
- Crypto Will Survive Bear Market But Won’t Replace Money: Allianz Chief Economist
Crypto will survive the current market sell-off because it’s here to stay. However, cryptocurrencies won’t replace fiat money anytime soon. That’s the assessment of Allianz chief economist Mohamed El-Erian. “Cryptocurrencies will exist. They will become more and more widespread, but they will be part of an ecosystem,” El-Erian said at the Consensus: Invest conference in New York. “They
- Bitcoin Mining Giant Holds Flash Sale to Celebrate Price 'Bottom'
- Bitcoin mining firm Canaan Creative has revealed it is temporarily cutting prices across all of its crypto mining devices. As part of its “flash sale” starting ...
- If history repeats itself, this chart will awaken bitcoin bulls
- The 2018 bitcoin selloff that culminated in the mid-November crash is drawing parallels to that of previous years, which has one chart watcher ...
- Bitcoin Price Watch: Price Reversal Sees Bitcoin Back at $4300
- At press time, the father of cryptocurrency has spiked to roughly $4,300. This is a $700 rise from last week's bloodbath that saw bitcoin trading for ...
- Expert Opinion: Bitcoins Popularity Increases as Volatility Returns while Cryptos Look Pretty Much ...
- Bitcoin was in a stable range before hell broke out and prices started collapsing before it touches the year lows. Not a lot of people invested in cryptos ...
551982 at 23:32
551981 at 23:28
551980 at 23:13
551979 at 22:59
551978 at 22:32
551977 at 22:30
551976 at 22:10
551975 at 21:46
551974 at 21:42
551973 at 21:11
551972 at 21:10
551971 at 21:09
551970 at 21:07
551969 at 21:06
551968 at 20:53
551967 at 20:48
551966 at 20:42
551965 at 20:40
551964 at 20:38
551963 at 19:57
551962 at 19:53
551961 at 19:44
551960 at 19:37
551959 at 19:35
551958 at 19:27
551957 at 19:26
551956 at 19:02
551955 at 18:31
551954 at 18:24
551953 at 18:22
551952 at 18:17
551951 at 18:15
551950 at 18:14
551949 at 17:55
551948 at 17:51
551947 at 17:34
551946 at 17:26
551945 at 17:18
551944 at 17:14
551943 at 17:03
551942 at 16:51
551941 at 16:49
551940 at 16:48
551939 at 16:35
551938 at 16:31
551937 at 16:13
551936 at 15:53
551935 at 15:39
551934 at 15:27
551933 at 15:24
551932 at 14:50
551931 at 14:34
551930 at 14:21
551929 at 14:12
551928 at 14:07
551927 at 13:26
551926 at 12:48
551925 at 12:16
551924 at 12:16
551923 at 12:04
551922 at 11:56
551921 at 11:50
551920 at 11:27
551919 at 11:00
551918 at 10:30
551917 at 10:11
551916 at 09:58
551915 at 09:48
551914 at 09:20
551913 at 09:15
551912 at 09:12
551911 at 09:09
551910 at 08:58
551909 at 08:41
551908 at 08:39
551907 at 08:25
551906 at 08:18
551905 at 08:14
551904 at 08:13
551903 at 08:08
551902 at 07:51
551901 at 07:15
551900 at 06:53
551899 at 06:44
551898 at 06:41
551897 at 06:26
551896 at 06:12
551895 at 05:34
551894 at 05:19
551893 at 05:14
551892 at 05:11
551891 at 05:00
551890 at 04:42
551889 at 04:26
551888 at 04:22
551887 at 03:41
551886 at 03:06
551885 at 02:55
551884 at 02:20
551883 at 02:10
551882 at 02:08
551881 at 01:50
551880 at 01:23
551879 at 00:49
551878 at 00:23