Closing price: $3992.155 Powered by Coindesk
- Bitcoin price latest: Is Bitcoin in CRISIS? Analyst predicts BTC is on way to ZERO
- Bitcoin sank in value by 36 percent in November and is currently trading at a paltry $4,008, according to CoinMarketCap data. BTC's most recent ...
- Mainstream Media Coverage of Bitcoin Goes up as Price Falls: Survey
- While coverage of bitcoin by the mainstream media was also high during the run-up to the historic price high, it was not as high as in the aftermath of ...
- Developer: Bitcoin SV Aims For 5 Billion Users
- Bitcoin SV's scalability means it will one day be capable of hosting billions of people on a daily basis, claims the project's lead engineer.
- Introducing WAY2BIT and the Bora Blockchain Ecosystem
- New Report Finds 80% of Bitcoin Mining Running on Renewable Energy
- A new report from CoinShares into Bitcoin mining suggests the practice is likely loss-making for the majority of miners at current prices.
- Developers Rally Around Ethereum 1x, A New Roadmap for Faster Scaling
- Ethereum developers are aggregating efforts to implement ethereum 1x – a new proposed upgrade intended to act as the intermediary bridge to ethereum 2.0.
- Major Cryptocurrencies Drop Again as Bitcoin Loses 3%: Market Down $6 Billion
- Large market cap cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) have dropped in value once again.
- Bitcoin Price Nearing 'Capitulation Moment': IG Market Analyst
- Bitcoin is not far from a critical loss of investor confidence that will lead to the market hemorrhaging vast amounts of value as nervous investors dump ...
- Bitcoin Slide Makes Monthly Loss the Biggest in Seven Years
- Bitcoin is poised to register its biggest monthly decline in more than seven years as investors reevaluate the prospects of digital money following last ...
- Bitcoin and major altcoins are rangebound. Calm before storm?
- Bitcoin, the largest and the most popular cryptocurrency, has gained about 3% in recent 24 hours to trade at $4,269 by the time of writing. The coin is ...
- Bitcoin falls over 7 percent, heads towards one-year low
- LONDON (Reuters) - Bitcoin fell as much as 7 percent on Friday , heading towards a recent one-year low in a broad-based selloff in ...
- What's Going On With Bitcoin ETFs?
- What goes up, must come down; the laws of physics work that way in markets as well. After an explosive run that sent bitcoin prices up 14-fold in 2017, ...
- Letter: Mandel's bitcoin plan unnecessary, costly
- I have been waiting to hear of a judge blocking Josh Mandel's idea to bring Ohio into the 21st century by allowing bitcoin to be used to pay taxes, even ...
- UBS Economist Bashes Bitcoin, Arguments Based on Lacking Information
Another day, another CNBC Fast Money crypto- and Bitcoin-related segment. Following a three-day streak of bullish-on-Bitcoin guests, CNBC’s somewhat notorious Fast Money panel turned the tables, calling upon an impassioned cryptocurrency critic to make an appearance. However, as is normally the case, this skeptic’s arguments fell short and failed to dent the price of Bitcoin,...
- Bitcoin Drops to $4000 as Sell-Off Reignites, There Could Be a Larger Trend in Play
- After a couple days of upwards trading, the cryptocurrency markets have continued to sell-off, led by Bitcoin, but are still sitting above their recently ...
- Bitcoin Price Falls Under $4000: Was Immediate Pullback Expected After Big Spike?
- Bitcoin recorded a 7-month high daily spike in value on Wednesday, leading traders to be optimistic about the short-term trend of the asset considering ...
- Newsflash: Can US really ban bitcoin addresses? Ark mainnet migration starts and interest in ...
- As we saw Bitcoin continue dropping to its yearly lows during these last couple of weeks, an interesting countertrend was noticed by the Google's ...
- Bitcoin [BTC]'s Satoshi Nakamoto supposedly back from the dead
- There is highly unlikely chance that it could be the actual Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin, coming back to his compromised account.
- HBUS Launches Crypto Billboard Campaign Mocking Coinbase And Wall Street
The newer HBUS cryptocurrency exchange has taken its message to the streets with a new billboard campaign. According to a blog post by the exchange themselves, they are the first in the nation to do this, and we find nothing to the contrary. However, there have been other Bitcoin-related billboard campaigns, like the one Genesis
- Analyst Exposes Fatal Flaw in Bitcoin
- Bitcoin had another tough day of trading on Friday, declining 6.7 percent to less than $4,000. Bitcoin investors are hoping the world's most valuable ...
- Bitcoin crashes 37 percent in November, wiping $70 billion off of cryptocurrencies' market value
- November will be a month to remember for bitcoin investors. The world's largest cryptocurrency ended November down 37 percent, its worst drop ...
- BTC/USD Price Analysis: Price Stall at $4300 as The US OFAC “sanction” Bitcoin Addresses
- In a laughable move, the United States Treasury Department Office of Foreign Assets Control has issued “sanctions” against two Bitcoin ...
- Flawed Cryptocurrencies Will Never be a Store of Value, Claims UBS’ Chief Economist
The global chief economist of Swiss financial giant UBS, Paul Donovan, has reiterated his position that cryptocurrencies have no ‘future’. Speaking to business channel CNBC, Donovan said that cryptocurrencies are flawed and will never go mainstream. According to Donovan, from the time bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies started rallying to stratospheric levels towards the end of
- Bitcoin ETF Seekers Met With SEC Monday In Latest Pitch for Approval
- In the latest push to convince the regulator to approve a rule change which would open the door for the country's first bitcoin ETF, the three firms met ...
- VanEck, SolidX Make Case for Bitcoin ETF at Latest Meeting With US SEC
- 28 of the latest meeting regarding a Bitcoin (BTC) exchange-traded-fund (ETF) proposal. The application was originally brought to the commission by ...
- Wall Street Boss: Bitcoin (BTC) “Has Lived In A Swamp And Survived” – It's Here To Stay
- For the last few weeks, Bitcoin hasn't seen shiny days as its value keeps swinging up and down within a short range. The start of the market crash saw ...
- Bitcoin manages to stay above $4000 for last 24 hours
- After a significant recovery yesterday Bitcoin (BTC) has managed to stay above $4,000 for the last 24 hours and has even moved to the upside as well.
- Court Orders Swiss Crypto Mining Firm Envion to Shut Down
Envion AG, a crypto-based firm that aimed to combine cryptocurrency mining with green power, has been shut down by the cantonal court of Zug, Switzerland. The company was reportedly dissolved due to an alleged unauthorized Initial Coin Offering (ICO) on November 28, local German news outlet Handelsblatt reports. Envion was established to serve as an off-grid
- TokenPlus Launches Leading Arbitrage Trading Platform
- Rancho Cordova duo charged with selling hallucinogens on social media in exchange for Bitcoin
- Customers of “Fine Cali Herb” were located across the country and abroad, and some paid for drugs with Bitcoin, a popular form of blockchain ...
- Bitcoin price RECOVERY: Cryptocurrency STABILISES after November CRASH wiped out 17%
- BTC experienced a price plummet this month, with the virtual asset dipping to its lowest point since September 2017. On Wednesday morning bitcoin ...
- Volentix Introduces Vespucci for Comprehensive Cryptocurrency Market Analysis
- THEKEY Has Launched Its Mainnet Ahead of Schedule
- Mining Giant Bitmain Launches Crypto Index for Investors
- Bitmain has launched a new index tracking the performance of major cryptocurrencies as a benchmark for investors.
- Intel Wins Bitcoin Mining Patent After 2 Year Wait, But is it Already Too Late?
- This week Intel's “Optimized SHA-256 datapath for energy-efficient high-performance Bitcoin mining” patent, which was originally filed for on June 29, ...
- Bitcoin forecast: 2019 will be 'year of crypto' but bitcoin's time is OVER claims expert
- Bitcoin's lacklustre development and overall lack of technical support will be the token's ultimate demise. As tech companies invest in blockchain ...
- Vitalik Buterin Awarded Honorary Doctorate from University of Basel
- The creator of ethereum, Vitalik Buterin, has just been awarded an honorary doctorate for his work on blockchain innovation.
- Prominent Crypto Analyst: Bitcoin over $4400 May Catalyze 10% Rally
- As Bitcoin continues to toss and turn day-to-day, failing to establish a solid footing at a single support level, the crypto market's preeminent analysts ...
- Capitulation? Bitcoin’s Price Dropped 36% in November
- Bitcoin tanked in November on the back of high volumes, raising the possibility that the market has, to some extent, capitulated.
- Will History Repeat? Bitcoin Price Patterns Repeating Previous Market Cycle
Price predictions have been coming thick and fast over the past couple of weeks since crypto markets took their biggest dive in mid-November. Bitcoin has been the litmus test for the rest of the crypto market which still seems to be hopelessly coupled to its price swings. Are we at the bottom yet? Analysts and...
- 'I Come to Bury Bitcoin.': UBS Executive Says Cryptos Will Never Be Currency
- Bitcoin has failed in its attempt to be a currency and stands no chance of succeeding in this role in the future. It's fatally flawed. This is according to ...
- UBS Executive Paul Donovan Blasts Bitcoin Again, States Cryptos Are 'Fatally Flawed'
- Swiss bank UBS' Wealth Management Global Chief Economist and infamous Bitcoin skeptic Paul Donovan doubled down on his distrust of ...
- Intel Wins Patent for Energy-Efficient Bitcoin Mining
- An Intel patent awarded Tuesday outlines a method for mining cryptos using the SHA-256 algorithm more efficiently.
- Bitcoin Price Watch: BTC/USD Could Extend Correction Below $4100
- Bitcoin price formed a short term top near the $4,440 level and declined against the US Dollar. BTC/USD is likely to correct lower towards the $4,000 ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] tumbles below $4000; coin had touched $10000 this time last year
- Bitcoin [BTC], the largest cryptocurrency by market cap, has plunged below the $4000-mark again, only after a few days of trading above the ...
- Bitcoin mining is greener that most large-scale industries: report
- As miners plug in their computers to solve complicated mathematical puzzles for a fraction of a bitcoin, the knock on the competitive bitcoin mining ...
- Bitcoin price: As bitcoin PLUMMETS today expert warns end of year LOSS is highly likely
- Bitcoin reached a 24-hour low today of £3,039.47 ($3,878.66) according to crypto tracker CoinDesk, marking some of the worst performance since ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Analysis: New Bullish Channel to Watch
- Bitcoin recently broke out of its descending channel on the 1-hour time frame to signal that a reversal from the downtrend is in the works.
- German Private Equity Fund Targets Bitcoin Mining ?s Clients Demand 'Regulated Product'
- German alternative investment fund manager Xolaris Service KVAG has launched a private equity fund dedicated to Bitcoin mining, the company ...
- Bitcoin Deflated Like a 'Soap Bubble': Russian Economy Minister
- Russian Economic Development Minister Maksim Oreshkin has stated that while bitcoin has deflated like a “soap bubble,” it has impacted the world ...
- People Are Still Sending Funds to Iranian Bitcoin Addresses Banned by the US Government
The two addresses publicized by the US Treasury this week as belonging to associates of those behind the SamSam Ransomware attack, a lucrative operation that ran for years and affected computer systems the world over, have received a few transactions since. The names of the banned persons are Ali Khorashadizadeh and Mohammad Ghorbaniyan. The US
- Crypto Markets See Persistent Red, Bitcoin Briefly Dips Below $4K
- Bitcoin (BTC) has had a volatile week, jaggedly trading between its low of around $3,600 (Nov. 25) and high of $4,400 (Nov. 29). As of press time, the ...
- Bitcoin market is mature enough for an ETF, proponents tell SEC
- “Similar to commodity futures, the spot and futures prices [of bitcoin] are tightly linked,” providing “evidence of a well-functioning capital market," they ...
- Bitcoin price: Why latest CRASH was different this time and could be BAD news for BTC
- Bitcoin plummeted in price in November, with its value falling to £2,851 ($3,640) – its lowest point since September 2017. Bitcoin investors have since ...
- Intel Files Patent for More Efficient Bitcoin (BTC) Mining
- Bitcoin Mining, Cryptocurrency–Even with the falling price of Bitcoin and the recent questions being raised about the profitability of crypto mining, ...
- Coinbase ‘Pump’ Fails to Boost Zcash in 17% Drop from Daily Peak
On November 30, Zcash (ZEC), a privacy-focused cryptocurrency, was integrated into Coinbase Pro, a U.S.-based regulated digital asset exchange operated by Coinbase. The exchange told investors that throughout the foreseeable future, withdrawals of Zcash shielded transactions, private or anonymous transactions on the Zcash network, will not be supported. Coinbase said: “Initially, we will support deposits
- New Crypto Mining Malware Seen to ‘Evolve,’ Say Researchers
- Researchers at cybersecurity firm Check Point say a relatively new form of crypto mining malware, dubbed KingMiner, is “evolving.”
- No Bitcoin ETF Before Important Changes to BTC Markets: SEC Chairman
- Overall, the Bitcoin market is too nascent to have the sort of tools that the ... Clayton attributed his further unease to Bitcoin heists past and present:.
- eToro and Mumsnet Research Reveals over Half of Mums (55%) Want to Take Control of Their Finances
This is a submitted sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below. New research from Mumsnet and eToro busts the age-old myth that women aren’t interested in their own finances and investments. In a new survey of 1,000 mums*, Mumsnet
- Bitcoin volatility fading away: where from here?
- Bitcoin is hovering around $4,300 handle, locked in a narrow range with the upper border at $4,400. The first digital coin has calmed down after a ...
- Interest in Bitcoin (BTC) is Growing According to Google Trends
- After an important recovery from a sharp fall in prices, public interest in Bitcoin rose dramatically to a 4-month high. According to Google Trends, the ...
- Bitcoin stays below US$4000, approaching "capitulation moment"
- Bitcoin has closed at a price of US$3,964.89 today, keeping the well-known digital currency under the US$4,000 mark. Its value actually dropped to a ...
- 500-Year Old Swiss University Makes Vitalik Buterin an Honorary Doctor
The co-founder of Ethereum, Vitalik Buterin, has been awarded an honorary doctorate by Switzerland’s oldest institution of higher learning, the University of Basel. According to the university’s Faculty of Business and Economics, which awarded Buterin the honorary doctorate, the award is ‘in recognition of his contribution to promoting decentralization and equal rights of participation in
- Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis: BCH/USD Consolidating Below $200
- Bitcoin cash price remained in a range below the $200 resistance against the US Dollar. BCH/USD must climb above $190 and $200 to climb further ...
- Bitcoin mining will “revolutionize the way we gather renewable energy”, says BTC maximalist
- Tone Vays, a Bitcoin [BTC] maximalist, quashed these ideas at a conference earlier this week, where he said that ICOs exist to solicit funds from ...
- Bitcoin back below $4000 as selloff returns
- Any bitcoin revival is on hold as the price of the world's best-known cryptocurrency trades back below $4,000. After bouncing more than 20% of its low, ...
- Bitcoin investors beware: If you invested $1000 in 2011, you'd be a millionaire. A few months ago ...
- If you were reluctant about investing in bitcoin before, you've probably completely given up on the idea now. The cryptocurrency is trading at around ...
- 'I come to bury Bitcoin, not to praise it': UBS
- Cryptocurrencies are nearing the end of the road, and it's time to do away with the digital coins, UBS Gobal Wealth Management's chief economist ...
- Understanding the Ethics of Bitcoin Through the Ideas of 19th Century Thinker Georg Simmel
- Is it possible that the notorious volatility of Bitcoin is not caused by any quality inherent to the financial instrument or technology involved but is, rather, ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Falters At $4300, Crypto Analysts Await Breakout
- After a monumental rebound early this week, which sent Bitcoin (BTC) above $4,300 after weeks of dismal selling pressure, while altcoins followed ...
- Asus Allows Gamers to Mine Crypto With Their Idle Graphics Cards
- Taiwan-based tech giant Asus is now letting gamers use their graphics cards to earn a share of profits from cryptocurrency mining.
- Bitcoin plunges back below $4000
- Bitcoin was back below the $4,000 level Friday morning. The sell-off has "largely been mirroring" what is going on in the stock market recently, ...
- Intel Gains Patent for Energy-Efficient Bitcoin Mining Design
Intel has been awarded patent #10,142,098 , which pertains to a system they’ve designed which improves the energy efficiency of Bitcoin miners. While it takes a hardware engineer to fully understand what’s going on in their patent, relevant to the discussion is the following quote: […] certain portions of the input message, state data, and
552083 at 23:56
552082 at 23:40
552081 at 23:27
552080 at 23:12
552079 at 23:12
552078 at 23:12
552077 at 22:57
552076 at 22:54
552075 at 22:52
552074 at 22:52
552073 at 22:37
552072 at 22:28
552071 at 22:28
552070 at 22:27
552069 at 22:19
552068 at 22:00
552067 at 21:17
552066 at 21:15
552065 at 20:43
552064 at 20:42
552063 at 20:17
552062 at 20:03
552061 at 19:34
552060 at 19:00
552059 at 18:57
552058 at 18:50
552057 at 18:42
552056 at 18:21
552055 at 17:49
552054 at 17:47
552053 at 17:36
552052 at 17:12
552051 at 16:55
552050 at 16:48
552049 at 16:34
552048 at 16:24
552047 at 16:24
552046 at 16:00
552045 at 15:56
552044 at 15:52
552043 at 15:33
552042 at 15:28
552041 at 15:24
552040 at 15:17
552039 at 15:16
552038 at 14:45
552037 at 14:09
552036 at 12:54
552035 at 12:50
552034 at 12:24
552033 at 12:11
552032 at 12:12
552031 at 12:08
552030 at 12:08
552029 at 12:07
552028 at 11:52
552027 at 11:15
552026 at 11:02
552025 at 10:25
552024 at 10:21
552023 at 10:16
552022 at 10:14
552021 at 09:36
552020 at 09:14
552019 at 08:59
552018 at 08:29
552017 at 08:25
552016 at 08:14
552015 at 08:06
552014 at 07:51
552013 at 07:21
552012 at 07:12
552011 at 07:07
552010 at 06:36
552009 at 06:28
552008 at 06:15
552007 at 06:12
552006 at 06:06
552005 at 05:45
552004 at 05:35
552003 at 05:26
552002 at 05:13
552001 at 05:08
552000 at 04:25
551999 at 04:18
551998 at 04:11
551997 at 03:57
551996 at 03:17
551995 at 02:32
551994 at 02:19
551993 at 01:52
551992 at 01:45
551991 at 01:45
551990 at 01:44
551989 at 01:18
551988 at 00:54
551987 at 00:53
551986 at 00:33
551985 at 00:33
551984 at 00:19
551983 at 00:06