Closing price: $4116.6138 Powered by Coindesk
- Bitcoin [BTC] should be dumped; it is time to see the light, says Nouriel Roubini after Satoshi's ...
- However, people have gone all out predicting the meaning behind this post by the creator of Bitcoin. While people are suggesting Urdu and Hebrew ...
- Huawei Cloud Announces Global Launch of its Blockchain Services
Huawei Cloud, the cloud services arm of Huawei Global, has announced the launch of its Blockchain Service (BCS), according to an official press release. The BCS was launched for commercial use in China earlier this year, and it is now available to a global audience on Huawei Cloud’s international website. The service allows global entrepreneurs
- 'Bitcoin is BOOMING': BTC blockchain fundamentals 'STRENGTHENING' claims expert
- November will be a month to remember for bitcoin investors. The flagship cryptocurrency's price plummeted, struggling to break above $4,000 ...
- Crypto Week In Review: Bitcoin ETF Talk Mounts, Nasdaq To Launch “Crypto 2.0” Futures
- The crypto market at large sustained its turbulent price action this week, with Bitcoin (BTC) jolting up and down between key levels of resistance and ...
- Bitcoin (BTC): Significance Of The Two Production Costs And Key Levels
- However, those who have been following the entire bear market for long would know that the price of Bitcoin (BTC) settled around some levels more ...
- Crypto Bull: Bitcoin (BTC) Under $4000 Driven By Emotional Overreaction
- Ronnie Moas, an impassioned, outspoken Bitcoin (BTC) bull, recently sat down with CoinTelegraph in an exclusive interview. Speaking on crypto's ...
- Bitcoin Price Flirts with Breakout But May Not Yet Have Bottomed
- The bitcoin price on Sunday surged as high as 7.28 percent against the US dollar ahead of the US session. The BTC/USD rate is trading at 4158-fiat at ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] used for charity effort in Venezuela: 500 children benefit from open and sound money
- A user known as Crypto For Venuzuela recently posted a video detailing charity efforts made in the country with the help of Bitcoin [BTC].
- Bitcoin Price Falls 5.5% to $4030: Lack of Momentum Leads to Crypto Pullback
- Over the past 24 hours, the Bitcoin price has dropped by more than five percent from $4,265 to $4,030, demonstrating a decline in daily volume.
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: TRON, Litecoin, XEM, Bitcoin, Ethereum
- Critics are pointing to large energy consumption by the Bitcoin mining industry as a threat to the global climate. However, CoinShares, a digital asset ...
- Bitcoin Whale Alert: 7848 BTC transferred to Bitfinex
- Bitcoin is on a major downfall since November this year with the price of bitcoin falling down from a high of around $6500 to a low of around $3500.
- Bobby Lee Says Bitcoin and Crypto Revolution Is Unstoppable, Plus Ripple and XRP, Tron, Stellar ...
- From the impact of Bitcoin and crypto on the G20 to a CoinMarketCap controversy over XRP, here's a look at some of the stories breaking in the world ...
- Get Ready for Crypto Sanctions Enforcement
- Recent OFAC actions are just the first step in crypto sanctions enforcement, write attorneys Beau Barnes and Jake Chervinsky.
- Bloodbath: November Rout Leaves Crypto Prices Drowning in Sea of Red
It was not just the trees that shed their red leaves this November. The autumn was doing its job in the cryptocurrency market, too. The industry lost close to $70 billion worth of market capitalization this month, according to CoinMarketCap.com. Bitcoin, the world’s largest cryptocurrency, established an aggregated low at $3,606 after dropping from its
- ASIC Miners Dumped In China After Bitcoin's Price Crash
- Chinese cryptocurrency miners are dumping their ASIC miners on the street after the market crash we experienced the last weeks. With Bitcoin's ...
- Monero [XMR]'s lead developer speaks about Bitcoin [BTC] as a real alternative to fiat currency
- Riccardo Spagni aka fluffypony, a core developer of Monero spoke about Bitcoin's bear market recovery and its volatility, during an interview with Tech ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] used to help underprivileged children in Venezuela
- Recently, a video has been shared on social media showing the charity efforts that have been made in the country with the help of Bitcoin [BTC].
- SEC’s Next Move: Social Media Influencers Who Promoted Crypto ICOs
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is actively cracking down on crypto initial coin offering (ICO) projects and a top official said earlier this year that dozens of cases are pending. The next wave of enforcement by the SEC, stimulated by its recent settlement with professional boxer Floyd Mayweather and music producer DJ Khaled, is
- Bitcoin Price Analysis Dec.2: A Fragile Point Of Decision
- Over the past few days since creating a new annual low, Bitcoin is moving in an ascending channel (looking at the hourly chart). As of now, Bitcoin is ...
- Stellar Emerges as Year's Best Performing AltCoin When Indexed to Bitcoin Price Performance
- Stellar's XLM has emerged as the year's best performing top ten altcoin under a relative indexing methodology which sees crypto price performances ...
- The Impending Suicide of Bitcoin Maximalism
- It essentially consists of believing that only Bitcoin will succeed, and other similar projects will fail, as well as a dedication to protecting this outcome.
- Pockebit — Japanese Startup Presented a Prototype of a Contactless Hardware Wallet
This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned
- Bitcoin Cash Infrastructure Dev: 'Something Very Wrong With Bitcoin Cash ABC
- An explosive Medium.com article by pseudonymous developer _unwriter, who primarily works on two Bitcoin Cash infrastructure projects call BitDB ...
- Every Day Bitcoin Doesn't Die, It's Closer to Becoming Digital Gold: Ex-JPMorgan Exec.
- Finance, Alex Gurevich, a professor of Mathematics and an ex-JPMorgan executive, believes Bitcoin is edging closer to becoming digital gold “with ...
- This Week in Crypto: Ohio Embraces Bitcoin, Judge Hassles SEC, and DJ Khaled Fined for ICO Promotion
The last week of November was all about taxes, regulation, and SEC enforcement for Bitcoin and the wider crypto ecosystem. Major Headlines Sirin Labs Launches the FINNEY: The world’s first blockchain phone on the market, the FINNEY, launched at an event in Barcelona on Thursday. CCN’s Josiah Wilmoth was on the scene. The phone, its
- Bitcoin: Let's go one step at a time
- Bitcoin, the uncrowned King of cryptocurrencies, has given a bounce from the recent bottom, making many traders and investors believe that perhaps ...
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC going back to $3600 support?
- Bitcoin price recovered a bit to move above the $4000 range but the bear trend is still not over as a major bear trend line is set around $4300 ...
- Craig Wright Claims Bitcoin SV Will Process 1TB Blocks in Two Years
Dr. Craig S. Wright has a mission in mind for Bitcoin SV (BSV) to process terabyte-sized blocks. It’s a “2 year target” according to a tweet he published yesterday. 2 year target. 2-4 Million TPS peak 500k sustained Terranode Bitcoin — Dr Craig S Wright (@ProfFaustus) November 29, 2018 Wright didn’t elaborate on the how
- Crypto Custody? State Street Is Waiting on a Client Shift, Exec Says
- State Street bank says there's no sense of urgency yet from clients for it to move into safeguarding crypto assets.
- Cryptocurrency Investor Says Bitcoin Price Yet to Bottom
- The partner at the crypto investment firm BlockTower Capital talked on CNBC Fast Money about virtual currencies and Bitcoin. Bucella said that there ...
- Crypto-Powered Football League Adds NFL Stars Marshawn Lynch and Richard Sherman
NFL stars Marshawn Lynch and Richard Sherman have joined the Fan-Controlled Football League (FCFL) — a crypto-powered football league — as team owners. Lynch and Sherman will also serve as fan captains for their respective franchises when the FCFL’s inaugural season kicks off in June 2019, the company told CCN. Lynch is currently a running back
- Singapore Central Bank Publishes Updated ICO Guidelines
The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) has updated its guide for businesses that want to raise capital via initial coin offerings (ICOs). The modified draft follows up to the announcement of introducing a “New Payments Framework” made in the original draft. It elaborates the Singapore central bank’s stance on how certain intermediaries should observe its instructions
- Japan’s Financial Regulator to Issue ICO Guidelines: Report
Citing “informed sources,” Japanese press outlet JIJI Press reports that the Japanese Financial Services Agency is soon to regulate Initial Coin Offerings. The regulation will involve investment limits “for better protecting them.” Similar to how securities tokens are required to register with the American SEC in the United States, companies which intend to issue virtual
- Paxos Standard: Why the Stablecoin You’ve Never Heard of Just Might Take Down Tether
Several months ago, crypto exchange Gemini made waves when it announced that, with permission from the New York Department of Financial Services (NYDFS), it had created a USD-pegged cryptocurrency “stablecoin” that would provider traders and institutions with a “regulated” alternative to tether (USDT), which was frequently the subject of controversy despite having a multi-billion dollar
- Could this game take Bitcoin to the masses?
- A fast-paced simulation game aimed at educating people about Bitcoin is about to hit the market. You can buy it with Bitcoin – and if you're good ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) May Not Recover Fully Anytime Soon According To Industry Analyst
- The first largest cryptocurrency per market capitalization, Bitcoin, has had it rough since it reached its peak at $19,500. After the 2017 December to ...
- Bitcoin Dips Below $4200 as Crypto Markets Run Into Familiar Resistance
- Bitcoin and the broader cryptocurrency market ran into familiar resistance on Sunday, as the bulls failed to inspire new highs during the much lighter ...
- Bitcoin Trading Volume Exceeds $2 Trillion in 2018 Despite Year-Long Bear Market
- With a few weeks still left in 2018, the total Bitcoin trading volume for the year has already crossed $2 trillion. Many countries have also seen record ...
- Bitcoin History Part 2: The Bitcoin Symbol
- In the second installment of our series on key moments from Bitcoin's history, we look at the circumstances that led to the selection of the distinctive ...
- Insights Into Bitcoin Futures Contracts: Part 2
- This article is the second piece dedicated to explaining bitcoin futures and how they impact the underlying price of BTC.
- After worst November in 7 years Bitcoin appears in recovery mode
- After dropping well over $2,000 during the month of November, today Bitcoin (BTC) is recovering somewhat but it remains to be seen whether this just ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Long-term Price Analysis – December 2
- Bitcoin's current range could mean the bears will eventually be able to gather momentum to push southward. The cryptocurrency's price correction ...
- An estimated 77.6% of global bitcoin mining comes from renewable energy
- The vast majority of bitcoin mining is probably conducted using renewable energy sources, CoinShares have calculated in a scathing rebuke to critics ...
- G20 Leaders Declare Commitment to Regulate Crypto Assets
- While some countries have taken the lead to regulate various aspects of using cryptocurrencies, many have left the matter completely up in the air.
- Digital Currency Risks Being Monitored: Nigeria’s Depositor Funds Insurer
Nigeria’s depositor protection body has said that the country is monitoring the risks associated with digital currencies. According to a deputy director at the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC), Kabir Katata, this is ongoing process is being done with a view of resolving concerns that may arise with regards to protecting the general public. “We
- Japanese Crypto Exchange to Relaunch as Part of Huobi After Buyout
- A regulated Japanese cryptocurrency exchange is shutting down to relaunch as part of the Huobi family. The new exchange will support six ...
- On the Precipice: Is Bitcoin a Bubble and When Will it Burst?
- For average people, Bitcoin represents a new currency that is based on a decentralized blockchain-powered design. The entire concept bases its ...
- Opinion: Why Bitcoin Will Be Just Fine
- Several key events will take place on the digital money market next year that can seriously affect the situation in the crypto and Bitcoin community.
- Former Ernst & Young Analyst Disillusioned by the Blockchain
A recent article in Barron’s describes Angus Champion de Crespigny, who spent ten years at professional services firm Ernst and Young and led the blockchain financial services division for years and was the subject of the article entitled “This Blockchain Believer Turned Heretic Is Still Bullish On Bitcoin,” as a “major skeptic.” Champion de Crespigny describes
- Bitcoin price recovered and finished the week on green
- Bitcoin price recovered recently and traded above 4,100 USD at the end of the week, from the 3,500 USD support area. The cryptocurrency started the ...
- Bitcoin Cash Price Weekly Analysis: BCH/USD Could Decline Below $160
- Bitcoin cash price is in a downtrend below $200 against the US Dollar. BCH/USD could gain strength once sellers gain pace below $160.
- Tokyo Bitcoin Cash meetup group welcomes both BCHABC and BSV supporters
- The Bitcoin Cash community in Tokyo has declared its stance towards the split of the cryptocurrency. In the meetup group, supporters of both BCHABC ...
- Tom Lee: Bitcoin, XRP, Ethereum Have Staying Power — BTC To Do “Very Well” In 2019
- Diehard Bitcoin bull Tom Lee, the head of research at New York-based Fundstrat Global Advisors, recently sat down with CoinTelegraph to provide his ...
- Federal Reserve Says 2018 Bear Market Was Caused By CME's Bitcoin Futures Offering
- For those who may not remember, Bitcoin Futures were first launched by the CME on 17 December 2017, the very same day when Bitcoin scaled up to ...
- Morgan Creek CEO: 20x Bitcoin (BTC) Bull Run Possible Over Next Decade
- Early last week, CNBC's “Fast Money,” somewhat infamous for its coverage of markets, continued its incessant coverage of Bitcoin (BTC), calling upon ...
- Bitcoin Price Weekly Analysis: BTC/USD Remains In Downtrend Below $4500
- Bitcoin price is slowly recovering above $4,000 against the US Dollar. However, BTC/USD remains in a downtrend as long as it is below the $4,500 ...
552321 at 23:56
552320 at 23:49
552319 at 23:38
552318 at 23:29
552317 at 23:25
552316 at 23:21
552315 at 23:17
552314 at 22:37
552313 at 22:36
552312 at 22:28
552311 at 22:24
552310 at 22:22
552309 at 22:16
552308 at 22:07
552307 at 22:02
552306 at 21:52
552305 at 21:33
552304 at 21:22
552303 at 21:10
552302 at 21:04
552301 at 20:51
552300 at 19:58
552299 at 19:55
552298 at 19:39
552297 at 19:16
552296 at 18:54
552295 at 18:23
552294 at 18:18
552293 at 18:05
552292 at 17:41
552291 at 17:23
552290 at 17:18
552289 at 17:11
552288 at 17:02
552287 at 16:28
552286 at 16:28
552285 at 16:02
552284 at 15:52
552283 at 15:47
552282 at 15:44
552281 at 15:35
552280 at 15:29
552279 at 15:21
552278 at 15:10
552277 at 15:10
552276 at 14:56
552275 at 14:52
552274 at 14:44
552273 at 14:41
552272 at 14:36
552271 at 14:31
552270 at 14:23
552269 at 13:56
552268 at 13:52
552267 at 12:51
552266 at 12:42
552265 at 12:17
552264 at 12:10
552263 at 11:59
552262 at 11:58
552261 at 11:44
552260 at 11:06
552259 at 10:55
552258 at 10:54
552257 at 10:48
552256 at 10:39
552255 at 10:04
552254 at 09:59
552253 at 09:58
552252 at 09:47
552251 at 09:25
552250 at 09:24
552249 at 08:57
552248 at 08:53
552247 at 08:45
552246 at 08:26
552245 at 08:22
552244 at 08:16
552243 at 08:11
552242 at 08:01
552241 at 07:52
552240 at 07:46
552239 at 07:16
552238 at 07:04
552237 at 06:14
552236 at 06:01
552235 at 05:43
552234 at 05:32
552233 at 05:21
552232 at 05:11
552231 at 04:54
552230 at 04:44
552229 at 04:39
552228 at 04:31
552227 at 04:21
552226 at 04:20
552225 at 04:09
552224 at 03:58
552223 at 03:33
552222 at 03:33
552221 at 03:25
552220 at 02:50
552219 at 02:40
552218 at 02:16
552217 at 01:46
552216 at 01:39
552215 at 01:27
552214 at 01:06
552213 at 00:55
552212 at 00:54
552211 at 00:49
552210 at 00:44
552209 at 00:27
552208 at 00:02