Closing price: $3722.3917 Powered by Coindesk
- 'Market Cap is a Lie' – Bitcoin Buy Support Dwarfs Ethereum, Altcoins
- Bitcoin buy support is a superior metric to coin market capitalization for measuring the future of Bitcoin and altcoins, according to a new monitoring ...
- Bitcoin Drops Nearly 5%, Approaches 2018 Lows Amidst Market Sell-Off
- After being unable to stabilize above the important psychological price level of $4,000, Bitcoin has continued to sell-off and is now approaching its ...
- Bitcoin May Not Have Found Its Bottom Yet
- Simply, if bitcoin goes much below the lows of November I could easily get my $2,500 target. Then it will be a case of whether there will be a final ...
- OKEx Launches a 'Timeless' Bitcoin Derivatives Product
- On Monday, Malta-based Crypto Exchange, OKEx, launched a product which it says, 'perfects' its derivatives product suite. The 'Perpetual Swap' is a ...
- Bitcoin Price Analysis – BTC Breaks Back Below $4000, Speculators Still Searching For Bottom?
- Bitcoin has seen another price decline totalling -3.23% over the past 24 hours of trading as price action dips back below the $4000 handle once again, ...
- Singapore Residents Targeted in Crypto Scams, $78,000 Lost Between September and November
Members of the Singapore public have been targeted by the online advertisements of scammers posing as crypto brokerage services. The victims have been duped out of around $78,000 between September and November of 2018. Familiar Scam Plagues Singapore Residents According to a report in domestic news source The Straits Times, Singapore authorities have been made...
- The Top 10 Risks Of Bitcoin Investing (And How To Avoid Them)
- Bitcoin is by far the most successful currency today, but with any new frontier, there are bound to be some obstacles. Despite bitcoin's recent popularity ...
- Lubin Won’t Rule Out Layoffs Amid ‘Refocusing’ at ConsenSys
- A strategic shift is in the works at ConsenSys, the sprawling venture studio dedicated to building ethereum-based businesses and products.
- Bitcoin [BTC] Jesus says Japan comes first in global cryptocurrency adoption
- Roger Ver aka the Bitcoin Jesus, spoke about the Bitcoin/cryptocurrency market crash and said that waiting for the bottom and not knowing the bottom ...
- Aion Token Project Estimates 18-Month Runway After Bitcoin and Ether Sales
- That's the takeaway from a report out Wednesday from the Aion Foundation, which raised $23 million worth of bitcoin and ether through a token sale in ...
- Vertcoin Hit by 51% Attack, Allegedly Lost $100,000 in Double Spending
A bitcoin-replica launched with an aim to discourage miners from forming pools and gain a monopoly over its network has been compromised. Mark Nesbitt, a security expert, revealed that the blockchain of Vertcoin, a peer-to-peer PoW cryptocurrency, is under a 51% attack. The Coinbase engineer found that some anonymous cybercriminals rented a large amount of ASIC
- Binance Coin (BNB) Grows 8.5% after Decentralized Exchange Demo Video Release
Binance Coin on Wednesday surged as high as 8.5 percent against the US Dollar after the company released a demo video of its decentralized exchange. The BNB/USD is now trading at 6.33-fiat, down 1.89% from its intraday high at 6.45-fiat. The pair is moving inside a rising wedge channel, a price wave reversal pattern. As
- Bitcoin to Dramatically Increase Crypto Market Dominance in 2019: Report
Although Bitcoin has seen wild fluctuations in crypto market dominance over the past year, it will regain a stronghold in 2019, according to a new report. Consulting firm A.T. Kearney says, “By the end of 2019, Bitcoin will reclaim nearly two-thirds of the crypto-market capitalization as altcoins lose their luster because of growing risk aversion among […]
- Bitcoin Cash [BTC] proponent advocates building economies with cryptocurrencies as actual ...
- Roger Ver, the CEO of Bitcoin.com more commonly known as the Bitcoin Jesus and a massive supporter of Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash spoke about ...
- Bitcoin Price Will Likely Fall to $1500: Bloomberg Analyst
- On the back of a grueling quarter, the bitcoin price could still see tougher times ahead. One analyst over at Bloomberg sees the flagship ...
- Bitcoin Price Top Predictions: Bulls must retake this level in order to be salvaged from the lows ...
- Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are drifting listlessly and as we have learned from the recent past, this can a calm before the storm. The previous ...
- First Look: HTC Demos Crypto Smartphone Exodus at Slush 2018
Ten years ago, consumer electronics manufacturer HTC made history when it released the HTC Dream, the first commercial device to utilize the Android operating system. A few months later, another monumental event took place, when Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto mined the BTC Genesis Block, birthing what Phil Chen — HTC’s “chief decentralized officer” — coined
- Bitcoin [BTC] versus medical Marijuana, compares Israel's former prime minister
- At an event called Most Promising Startups held in Tel Aviv last Sunday, Ehud Barak, a former prime minister of Israel, shared his views on Bitcoin and ...
- Quoine CEO, Mike Kayamori Expects Bitcoin Price To Reach New Highs In 2019
- Mike Kayamori, Quoine CEO discusses Bitcoin price bottom, changes, and new all-time high in an interview with Bloomberg Markets: Asia. “By the end ...
- Coinbase Adds Zcash to Retail Crypto Trading Service
- Coinbase is adding support for privacy-focused zcash, a week after its professional trading platform first added the coin.
- BTC/USD Price Analysis: BTC/USD Bottoming Up, Price Find Support At $3700
- It is now official: NASDAQ, the world's second largest stock exchange will launch their Bitcoin Futures version by Q1 2019. This comes after days ...
- Roger Ver Unfazed By Bitcoin Crash, Maintains Crypto Has Value
- Roger Ver, CEO of Bitcoin.com and the de-facto face of the Bitcoin Cash (ABC) project, recently met with Bloomberg in an exclusive video. Ver, known ...
- Ripple: R3 Corda’s New Settlement Layer Now Supports XRP
R3, the distributed ledger development company which introduced its first enterprise/open source product, Corda, in 2016, has released a new element of that software suite. A “universal settler” called Corda Settler, a “Cordapp” or Corda application, that aims to allow all the things that modern businesses may require of a blockchain product. It could eventually
- Crypto Downturn Claims Another Victim: Ethereum Classic Dev. Team ETCDEV Shuts Down
The crypto industry has the urge to purge amid the prolonged bear market. The latest victim is ETCDEV, a major Ethereum Classic development team that launched in 2016. Igor Artamonov, the founder and chief technology officer of ETCDEV, announced that the group is shutting down due to lack of funds. “As is publicly known, we have
- Bitcoin 'Nuclear Winter' Doesn't Scare Billionaire Crypto Bull Jim Breyer
- Market leader Bitcoin recently fell to a 13-month low, with the total crypto market currently only worth $140 billion — a fifth of its worth as at January ...
- World’s Largest Financial Institutions are Still Placing Big Bets on Crypto
Sequoia, Baidu, Nasdaq, and Fidelity are amongst some of the largest VCs, technology conglomerates, and financial institutions to make big bets on crypto in the past week. Despite the bear market which has led major cryptocurrencies to lose about 80 to 90 percent in value on average, both digital asset-related businesses and blockchain protocols are
- Nearly Every Major Cryptocurrency is Down at Least 90% from All-Time High
Earlier this year, in February, Tom Lee — co-founder of Fundstrat Global Advisors, the first Wall Street strategy firm to embrace bitcoin — opined that the crypto market had turned a corner and would see new highs in July. Nine months and several year-end price target reductions later, cryptocurrency assets remain firmly in the red.
- Ripple, NEM and others Launch EU Blockchain Association
Ripple and three other blockchain based companies have formed a lobbying association that would represent their interest in Europe, according to their press release. Dubbed ‘Blockchain for Europe,’ the lobbying group would aim to create a credible and unified voice for the industry in Europe. The members of the new blockchain lobbying group are Ripple,
- A Top-5 US Hospital Is Exploring Blockchain for Patient Data
- Massachusetts General, a top-five U.S. hospital, is partnering with a blockchain startup to find better ways to store and share patient data.
- Bitcoin Cash [BCH] plunges 20% over the week; Bitcoin SV [BSV] registers healthier market
- The cryptocurrency market seems to be in a tug of war between the bull and the bear. In this game of strength, Bitcoin ABC, or now called as Bitcoin ...
- Bitcoin to Regain its Market Share in 2019
- In 2019, Bitcoin will regain ground in terms of market share and capitalization as traders will flee risky altcoins and seek haven in a time-proven coin.
- R3’s New Corda App Supports Payments in XRP Cryptocurrency
- R3 has launched the Corda Settler, an app aimed to facilitate global crypto payments within enterprise blockchains – and it's starting with XRP.
- Crypto Market Rebounds But No Major Recovery in Sight: Factors and Trends
- Throughout the past 24 hours, the crypto market has slightly rebounded by around $3 billion, from $123 billion to $125 billion. Bitcoin (BTC) has ...
- Bitcoin Bear Market Forces Ethereum Cofounder To Make Changes
- The fall in the price of bitcoin, ethereum, and Ripple's XRP (as well as the wider cryptocurrency market) over the last month is beginning to cause ...
- State #29: Robinhood Brings Zero-Fee Crypto Trading to Illinois
Residents of the 6th most populous U.S. state, Illinois, can now access the cryptocurrency trading services of Robinhood. In a tweeted statement, the trading app disclosed that Robinhood Crypto was now available in the prairie state, making it the 29th state in the U.S. to get the commission-free round-the-clock trading service. Trade winds are blowing
- Bitcoin [BTC] proponent elucidates on the difficulty of mining Bitcoin
- Andreas Antonopoulos, the author of Mastering Bitcoin and a well-known Bitcoin proponent, spoke about the difficulty of Bitcoin mining and why each ...
- Bitcoin nears one-week low, but optimistic analyst sees an entry point
- Bitcoin prices, moving lower Wednesday, have backed away from a key line at $4,000, nearing a one-week low. The price of a single bitcoin, BTCUSD ...
- 1 State and 1 County Now Accept Bitcoin. Will Others Follow?
- Ohio last week became the first state where businesses can pay their taxes in bitcoin. Seminole County, Fla., began accepting bitcoin for some ...
- Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis: BCH/USD Crashes Below $150
- Bitcoin cash price extended losses below $150 against the US Dollar. BCH/USD may continue to move down and it could even test the $125 level.
- The Race Is On to Replace Ethereum’s Most Centralized Layer
- Ethereum developers are working on numerous approaches to replacing or enhancing a popular tool for connecting to the network.
- MIT: Crypto Pump-and-Dumps See $7 Million in Volume Every Day
According to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Technology Review, two researchers at the prestigious Imperial College London have utilized artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to analyze hundreds of crypto pump-and-dump schemes to figure out a way to spot them before they occur. Since the 2017 bull market of cryptocurrencies, pump-and-dump schemes in the
- Nasdaq VP Confirms Bitcoin Futures in H1 2019, Analysts Call it a Game Changer
- Nasdaq Vice President Joseph Christinat has confirmed that the exchange will launch Bitcoin Futures in the first half of 2019, pending regulatory ...
- Best Bitcoin Brokers
- Bitcoin — the world's largest and most popular cryptocurrency — has surely made a name for itself as a desirable asset to trade. Reaching an all-time ...
- Roger Ver Remains Positive on his Cryptocurrency Outlook
The market is still in the red and it seems it would be staying that way for a while. With the latest “fall” in the crypto market, skeptics have been speculating on whether Bitcoin and its compatriots could mount a quick comeback and shake off this bearish run. However, in the midst of all this skepticism,
- Institutions Still Bullish On Crypto: Grayscale Owns 1% of All Bitcoin
As Bitcoin continues its chaotic price action, ceaselessly falling and ascending through key levels, some paranoid traders have feared that institutional investors have been alienated from the crypto market. Yet, reports indicate that Grayscale’s growing war chest has continued to swell, while institutional players continue to express interest in crypto assets. This, of course, makes...
- Bitcoin BTC/USD testing critical levels again
- Bitcoin price is firmly on the back foot, danger is very much at larger with the current downside momentum, testing yearly lows. The $3800 down to ...
- Bitcoin appears to be consolidating a bit below the $4000 level
- After a brief recovery from one week lows, bitcoin appears to be consolidating slightly below $4,000. Although it did manage to climb back over $4,000 ...
- Bitcoin Price Watch: BTC/USD Remains In Downtrend Below $4020
- Bitcoin price is still in a bearish zone below $4,020 against the US Dollar. BTC/USD could accelerate losses once there is a break below the $3,740 ...
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Cardano, TRON, Monero: Price ...
- Mike Kayamori, CEO of Quoine, expects Bitcoin to make new lifetime highs by the end of next year, and believes that the bottom is close to current ...
- 7 Major EU Countries to Go Big on Blockchain: What It Means for Crypto
On December 4, seven EU countries led by Malta and France have established a group called the “Mediterranean seven” to encourage and promote the usage of blockchain technology. In the months to come, the seven countries that include France, Italy, Spain, Malta, Cyprus, Portugal and Spain, will work to implement the blockchain in education, transport,
- Bettium Going Live on BTCEXA Exchange
This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned
- New Data Shows Grayscale Fund Quietly Buying Bitcoin – Now Controls 1% of Supply
- Grayscale investors and a few Ethereum whales have reportedly been accumulating more Bitcoin and Ethereum as the price is at yearly lows.
- 7 Southern EU Nations Unite to Take Lead on Blockchain Adoption
- Seven EU member nations have come together to promote the use of blockchain tech to boost government services and economic well-being.
- Bitcoin scammers steal identity of television host in New Zealand
- A television host in New Zealand has denounced Bitcoin BTC scammers for impersonating him to fraudulently market a dodgy cryptocurrency ...
- Thought you got burned by bitcoin in 2018? Just wait till next year
- Bitcoin is caught in a strong selling trend — its most pronounced since the sell-off it underwent midyear, when the price tumbled from about $9,300 in ...
- Binance Releases Demo of Planned Decentralized Crypto Exchange
- Binance has released a second video demo of its advancing decentralized crypto exchange, Binance DEX.
- Blockchain ‘Radically Simplifies’ KYC, Say UAE Trial Participants
- An Abu Dhabi financial center and KPMG say they have successfully completed a trial of a blockchain-based know-your-customer application.
- Bitcoin Price Looking to Retest Yearly Low at $3455 as Bears Gain Foothold
- The bitcoin price on Wednesday plunged as much as 4.3 percent as the market continued to erase gains made during the weekend trading session.
- Bitcoin (BTC), EUR/USD Poised For A Breakout As IH&S Nears Completion
- Bitcoin (BTC) is about to complete a massive inverse head and shoulders pattern. This means that the price is expected to breakout as early as next ...
- Bitcoin Falls as Technical Indicators Point to More Pain in 2019
- Bitcoin is caught in a strong selling trend -- its most pronounced since the sell-off it underwent mid-year, when the price tumbled from about $9,300 in ...
- Why bitcoin — by design — won't become worthless, according to this crypto heavyweight
- As bitcoin flounders to its lowest level in 14 months, concerns over mining profitability have some wondering if the best-known cryptocurrency is ...
- EOS Gambling dApp Receives Gaming License in Curaçao
EOS Gambling dApp EOSBet has announced that Curacao’s online gambling industry regulator Curaçao eGaming has granted it a gaming license. In an announcement posted on its official blog, EOSBet revealed that the accreditation will enable it to offer all existing forms of interactive online gambling under the regulator’s Master Gambling License issued by Curaçao’s Ministry
- Bitcoin falls amid signs its price could halve again in 2019
- Bitcoin is turning negative again. And the technicals aren't looking too good either going into 2019. The largest cryptocurrency slumped as much as ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Analysis: One More Triangle Bottom
- Bitcoin made a triangle breakdown earlier on but seems to be finding some support at a larger triangle bottom. Price bounced off the $3,800 area but ...
- Indian State to Boost Local Blockchain Ecosystem With Mentorships, Events
- The Indian state of Andhra Pradesh plans to support blockchain startups in the state in partnership with Eleven01.
- Bitcoin Price On Track for Biggest Yearly Loss on Record
- Bitcoin's recent drop to 14-month lows has left the cryptocurrency on track for its biggest ever yearly loss.
552703 at 23:53
552702 at 22:45
552701 at 22:43
552700 at 22:33
552699 at 22:33
552698 at 22:19
552697 at 22:17
552696 at 22:07
552695 at 22:02
552694 at 22:00
552693 at 21:46
552692 at 21:28
552691 at 21:21
552690 at 21:18
552689 at 21:16
552688 at 20:47
552687 at 20:41
552686 at 20:25
552685 at 20:21
552684 at 20:13
552683 at 20:01
552682 at 19:48
552681 at 19:46
552680 at 19:44
552679 at 19:27
552678 at 19:22
552677 at 19:20
552676 at 19:19
552675 at 19:13
552674 at 18:55
552673 at 18:54
552672 at 18:51
552671 at 18:22
552670 at 18:12
552669 at 17:57
552668 at 17:31
552667 at 17:05
552666 at 16:56
552665 at 16:51
552664 at 16:49
552663 at 16:26
552662 at 16:14
552661 at 15:35
552660 at 15:28
552659 at 15:26
552658 at 14:54
552657 at 14:52
552656 at 14:48
552655 at 14:38
552654 at 14:31
552653 at 14:28
552652 at 13:57
552651 at 13:55
552650 at 13:30
552649 at 13:20
552648 at 13:10
552647 at 12:56
552646 at 12:53
552645 at 12:49
552644 at 12:32
552643 at 12:26
552642 at 12:23
552641 at 12:23
552640 at 12:22
552639 at 12:21
552638 at 12:14
552637 at 12:12
552636 at 12:05
552635 at 11:49
552634 at 11:49
552633 at 11:35
552632 at 11:29
552631 at 11:13
552630 at 11:02
552629 at 10:50
552628 at 10:35
552627 at 10:01
552626 at 09:53
552625 at 09:35
552624 at 09:27
552623 at 08:58
552622 at 08:52
552621 at 08:35
552620 at 08:32
552619 at 08:11
552618 at 07:48
552617 at 07:44
552616 at 07:30
552615 at 07:18
552614 at 06:52
552613 at 06:14
552612 at 05:49
552611 at 05:40
552610 at 05:36
552609 at 05:34
552608 at 05:26
552607 at 05:25
552606 at 05:22
552605 at 05:16
552604 at 05:04
552603 at 04:53
552602 at 04:27
552601 at 04:25
552600 at 04:14
552599 at 04:09
552598 at 03:53
552597 at 03:39
552596 at 03:36
552595 at 03:24
552594 at 03:13
552593 at 03:05
552592 at 03:04
552591 at 03:03
552590 at 02:48
552589 at 02:47
552588 at 02:42
552587 at 02:33
552586 at 02:23
552585 at 01:54
552584 at 01:45
552583 at 01:27
552582 at 01:19
552581 at 01:13
552580 at 00:57
552579 at 00:51
552578 at 00:48
552577 at 00:45
552576 at 00:32
552575 at 00:09
552574 at 00:08