Closing price: $3566.3417 Powered by Coindesk
- Amsterdam's Lights Festival Showcases Bitcoin-themed Illumination of a BTC Wallet Address
- The gaudy installation is, in fact, an artwork set to resemble a Bitcoin address with a charitable cause attached to it. The artwork dubbed “Code” is an ...
- Catching Lightning In a Bottleneck: A Breakdown of the Practical Limits on Bitcoin Payment Channels
- In this article, I'm going to analyze the best-case scenario for Bitcoin and the Lightning Network (LN) assuming that the ~1MB (really ~2MB with 100% ...
- Andreas Antonopoulos Say Bitcoin (BTC) Is Unlikely To Experience “Death Spiral”
- Over the past couple of weeks, there have been a series of reports regarding a potential death spiral on the Bitcoin (BTC) network. This has created a ...
- Tron Prices in a Higher Low While Outperforming Market Leader Bitcoin
- Tron, the smart contract platform which is a key competitor to Ethereum, has outperformed the market leader Bitcoin over the past month. This week ...
- Bitcoin Shoots to $3680 as It Seems to Have Found Its Bottom
- It's green again! Bitcoin has recovered and is performing strongly, gaining 6.3 percent in the past 24 hours. The currency hit $3,680 earlier today, ...
- Bitcoin (BTC/USD) price prediction for 2019: Prolonged bear market most probable option
- This year's attention is focused, above all, on the price of bitcoin, in view of the significant fall of the cryptomarket in the month of November.
- Peter McCormack: “Bitcoin is a tool to separate money and state – Ripplecoin (XRP) is a company ...
- Host of a very popular bitcoin podcast, Whatbitcoindid, Peter McCormack joined the list of XRP objectors, while even adding some extra flavor by ...
- Bitcoin Current Slump in Price Hasn't Affected the number of Investors Going for Bitcoin (BTC ...
- Recent price movement on the charts indicates that the world's largest cryptocurrency by market cap Bitcoin (BTC) has remained in its price slump ...
- Tron Founder Justin Sun Wants to ‘Rescue’ DApp Developers from Ethereum & EOS
Tron founder Justin Sun has thrown a jab at Ethereum and EOS, announcing on Twitter that the company wishes to create a fund to “rescue” dApp developers working on both platforms on the condition that they move their dApps to the Tron network. #TRON will build a fund to rescue #ETH and #EOS developers from
- BitMax.io (BTMX.com): Twined Trans-Fee Mining with Reverse-Mining, That’s What’s Called the 3rd Generation
This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned
- Cherry on Top: Bitcoin ABC, Bitmain, Ver Target of Suit Following BCH Split
- As if the drama surrounding the recent Bitcoin Cash split needed a sequel, the vaudevillian sideshow has reached a new stage: the legal arena.
- Bitcoin Cash [BCH] ABC to be delisted from all exchanges, says Bitcoin SV [BSV]'s Calvin Ayre
- Calvin Ayre, a vocal supporter of the Bitcoin Satoshi's Vision [BSV] chain, recently published an article on his 'news portal' known as Coingeek, calling ...
- Crypto Hardware Wallet Trezor Adds Native Ethereum Support
The Trezor Wallet development team has announced that the device’s beta firmware now offers native support for Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and ERC20 tokens. In an announcement on the Trezor blog, the crypto hardware wallet manufacturer stated that existing third-party integrations such as MyEtherWallet, MyCrypto, and MetaMask, which currently enable Trezor to support these tokens, would
- Crypto Exchange Gemini Lists Bitcoin Cash with NYDFS Approval
Crypto exchange Gemini has announced that it now supports trading and custody activities for Bitcoin Cash (BCH), effective this weekend, with full trading slated to begin on Monday. With the announcement, the exchange platform founded by bitcoin billionaire twins Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss now supports five cryptocurrencies, namely Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Zcash
- Happy 10th birthday, bitcoin: 10 things you didn't know about the cryptocurrency
- The cryptocurrency bitcoin – a form of electronic cash – became one of the biggest talking points of 2017 when it suddenly gained the tag of being the ...
- Charlie Lee's brother: Bitcoin drops to $2500 in January 2019, shoots to $333000 at the end of 2021
- If the history of Bitcoin were to repeat itself, the Bitcoin price would fall to $2,500 in January 2019 and reach a new all-time high of $333,000 in ...
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Bounces But Bears Still in Control
- Bitcoin price just pulled off a nice 10% bounce with the next level of resistant at $3,700. Let's take a look at what can happen next?
- Bitcoin Trading Skyrockets on BitMEX, BTC Wallets Hit New Record
- On Google Trends, Bitcoin searches worldwide within the past 30 days have maintained their edge over pop stars Ariana Grande and Beyoncé.
- Why Bitcoin is Not in a Death Spiral, According to Andreas Antonopoulos
Over the past month, many reports about the materialization of a potential “death spiral” on the Bitcoin network were released, leading investors to be concerned about the short-term trend of the dominant cryptocurrency. According to a security expert and cryptocurrency researcher Andreas Antonopoulos, a death spiral is unlikely to happen in Bitcoin. What is a
- Improper Wallet Backup
- The store employee also reportedly told him there were only 4 hours left for him to return it as the company's 15-day return policy was about to expire.
- Bitcoin Price Weekly Analysis: BTC Sellers In Control Below $3600
- Bitcoin price is in a major downtrend below $4,000 against the US Dollar. BTC/USD may continue to struggle to recover above the $3,600-3,700 ...
- Crypto Custody Startup Raises $8 Million from ConsenSys & Two Sigma Ventures
Venture firm Two Sigma and Ethereum development studio ConSensys have invested $8 million into digital asset custody solution provider Trustology, Business Insider reports. Both investors would be joining Trustology’s board of directors. London based Trustology, known for developing the TrustVault, a crypto management service that safeguards private keys by keeping them in “tamper proof, programmable
- Bitcoin [BTC] Technical Analysis: Bears to have a tenacious grip on the market
- The case remains the same for the market king, Bitcoin as well. At the time of writing, BTC is trading at $3614 with a market cap of $62.9 billion.
- India Receives $80 Billion in Remittance, Big Potential for Crypto?
The World Bank in its latest report revealed that India has received the largest amount in remittance in 2o18 with $80 billion being sent from abroad. At the same time, users paid $4 billion in cuts to payment services. Middlemen-Friendly Models Remittance in its current format has one-too-many checkpoints. If a person wants to send...
- $1 Million Bet: Crypto Hedge Fund Wagers Crypto to Outperform Stock Market This Decade
Morgan Creek puts up a $1 million wager, inviting investors who believe the crypto market won’t outperform the S&P 500 to put their money where their mouth is, according to a CNBC report. Morgan Creek operates an index fund called the Digital Asset Index Fund, in partnership with Bitwise Asset Management. The index funds offer high
- Bitcoin Bull Bobby Lee Says BTC by Jan 2019 at $2500 USD but by Dec 2021 at $333000 USD
- Bobby Lee seems to be very bullish about Bitcoin's future. However, the market has been in a bear trend since the beginning of the year and it can ...
- Crypto Week In Review: SEC Delays Bitcoin ETF Ruling, Coinbase Lists Four Altcoins
- Since Bitcoin's earliest blocks, true innovators have discovered value in the crevices of the cryptocurrency world, finding it logical to latch onto this ...
- Respected Crypto Commentator 'Looposhi' Says Bitcoin Has Reached the Best Time to Buy
- Bitcoin is going through a historical trend right now, and Twitter commentator Looposhi has plenty to say about it. Looposhi, who has 54,000 followers, ...
- UK's CCLA Charity Fund Executive Thinks Bitcoin Bear Market Just a 'Bump in the Road' for Cryptos
- It seems that the cryptocurrency crash that the crypto market has recently experienced is just a 'bump in the road,' according to a major UK charity fund ...
- John Mcafee modifies his “genitalia related bet” about bitcoin reaching $1 million by 2020
- When I predicted Bitcoin at $500,000 by the end of 2020, it used a model that predicted $5,000 at the end of 2017. BTC has accelerated much faster ...
- This Week in Crypto: Never-Ending Bitcoin Cash Drama & a[nother] Blockchain Phone
- The Bitcoin price grabbed the headlines this week, once again plunging to a new yearly low and placing the crypto market on the brink of sinking ...
- $80 Million ICO TenX Founder Linked to Pyramid Scheme: Report
TenX president Julian Hosp has reportedly been implicated in connection with Lyoness, an Austrian discount shopping service that has been declared an illegal pyramid scheme in Norway, Austria, and Switzerland. After a summer of Chinese whispers on the internet alleging that he was involved in Lyoness before becoming the face of TenX, a video has emerged that appears to show Hosp
- Bitcoin – Bulls Need Another Win to Calm the Nerves
- Bitcoin gained 1.33% on Saturday, reversing Friday's 2.01% loss, to end the day at $3,506.0. The gain has reduced the week's loss to 13.19% for the ...
- Bitcoin Cash SV [BSV]'s Calvin Ayre says, “this is only the beginning of BSV's scaling road map”
- Wright had added in one of his tweets that Lightning is a “dead-end” concept and that they “will be scaling Bitcoin on-chain”. Wright and Ayre have ...
- Over 13000 Venues Worldwide Now Accept Bitcoin
- Out of the 13,000 merchants that have been placed in specific categories (about half the total), the largest number of venues that take bitcoin are ...
- Is a Bear Flag Forming for Bitcoin's Price After a Bearish Week?
- Bitcoin ended the week on an extremely bearish note with a 2018 low formed on Friday around $3200. The price has since recovered to around ...
- First Week of December Ends with Flush of Green, Bitcoin Nears $3700
- 9 — The crypto markets are showing a wave of green, as Bitcoin (BTC) trades closer to $3,700 at the end of the week, as data from Coin360 shows.
- Bitcoin [BTC]'s current slump has not affected the number of investors coming in, says Bitwise CEO
- Bitcoin [BTC] has been stuck in its price slump for the past couple of weeks after the bear market crash saw a lot of major coins slip from its price ladder ...
- KFC Venezuela Accepts Dash Cryptocurrency, Joining Subway and Papa John’s
KFC in Venezuela is accepting payments using the cryptocurrency Dash starting this week, joining a growing list of fast-food chains that accept crypto in Venezuela, including Subway and the Papa John’s pizza chain. KFC will initially roll out the program at its store in the Venezuelan capital of Caracas before expanding to 24 other locations across
- Understanding Bitcoin's “Mining Death Spiral” Controversy
- The recent meltdown in the crypto market has rekindled the notion in some quarters that Bitcoin could suffer a “mining death spiral.” However ...
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Temporarily Overtakes BSV After Gemini Listing
- Starting today, users of the U.S.-regulated, Winklevoss Twins-headed Gemini platform will be able to deposit Bitcoin Cash (BCH), the chain backed by ...
- 2019 Will Be a Big Year for Stablecoins
- 2019 is shaping up to be a pivotal year for innovation in the stablecoin sphere, writes the CEO of crypto trading firm XBTO.
- Why Ethereum (ETH) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Are Still in the Red Despite $5 Billion Crypto ...
- It appears that Ethereum (ETH) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH), despite this market recovery, continue to trade in the red and to lose value every day.
- Bloomberg Opinion Bitcoin BTC Price Prediction: More FUD for 2019
- Bloomberg Opinion Bitcoin BTC Price Prediction: More FUD for 2019 ... with Bitcoin creeping closer to $3700 after hitting a relative low earlier in the ...
- Bitcoin Price Watch: Currency Stands Below Present Resistance Levels
- At press time, bitcoin is trading for a little over $3,600 according to popular exchange Bitfinex. Depending on which exchange data you look at, the ...
- Bitcoin: Metcalfe's Law Points to Six-Month Price Target of $10000
- The price of bitcoin rebounded on Sunday, helping to engineer a broader recovery in the cryptocurrency market following the latest bearish onslaught ...
- Simple Ledger Developers Publish Monthly Puzzle With Bitcoin Cash Treasure
- 6, the first winner received 1 BCH for unlocking the funds contained in a bitcoin cash P2SH address. The first issue of the Ledger Treasure newsletter ...
- Market Recovers by $5 Billion but Why Are Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash Plunging?
Over the last 24 hours, the crypto market has added $5 billion to its valuation, demonstrating a slight recovery from $106 billion to $111 billion. Despite the recovery of the market, Ethereum (ETH) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) continue to fall in value, both recording a three percent drop against the U.S. dollar. On December 9,
- New Bitcoin Cash SV Video Demonstrates Ability for Users to Double-Spend the Same Coins on ...
- The Bitcoin Cash fork has come with a lot of hype and controversy since last month. As the blockchain split into two sides – Bitcoin Cash ABC and ...
- Bitcoin Cash Price Weekly Analysis: BCH/USD Could Struggle Near $120
- Bitcoin cash price fell sharply below $150 and $100 against the US Dollar. BCH/USD may correct higher in the short term towards $115 or $120 ...
- Bitcoin Is a Long Con Aimed at Those Least Able to Affort It
- You write reckless articles without dd , s recent international survey shows bitcoin mining is 60% mined with renewables on top of that your foolish ...
- BTCC Co-Founder Lee Hints At $333000 Bitcoin (BTC) Prediction For 2021
- Drawing lines between Bitcoin's decade-long history of tumult, dismal bear markets, and jaw-dropping parabolic rallies, the crypto-centric ...
- Bitcoin Price Manipulation Endgame, Plus Ripple and XRP, Ethereum, EOS, Tron, Monero ...
- From a big push to stop Bitcoin price manipulation to the liquidity of XRP and the latest developments on Ethereum, here's a look at some of the stories ...
- Analyst: Crypto ICOs in Crisis, Running Out of Money With No Products
In the bull market of 2018, initial coin offering (ICO) projects in the crypto market raised tens of millions of dollars on average from investors in the public market to create decentralized applications (dApps) and systems. Fast forward 12 months, most of the ICO projects that currently exist in the sector have either have no
- Crypto Wallet Maker Ledger Partners with Neufund to Create Security Token Platform
European crypto startups Neufund and Ledger have announced that they will work together to bring ERC20 tokens issued through Neufund to Ledger’s cryptocurrency hardware wallets and applications. Neufund, based in Berlin, and Paris-headquartered hardware wallet-maker Ledger already had a partnership dating back to 2017 when Ledger created a bespoke edition of the Nano S wallet
- If this happens, I think Bitcoin could crash to under $1000
- The performance of Bitcoin continues to disappoint. At the time of writing it is priced at just over $3,700, having started 2018 at around $15,000.
- Bitcoin [BTC] market is more transparent than commodities market and bond market, says VanEck ...
- Gabor Gurbacs, the Director of Digital Asset Strategy at VanEck, spoke about how the Bitcoin market is more transparent than the equities and ...
- Still Trending: Bitcoin Subreddit Hits 1 Million Subscribers
Reddit is one of the oldest social media sites online, “the front page of the Internet” and a place to share stuff found online. Competitors like Voat.co have come and gone over the years, struggling to battle the network effect of the massive userbase, and while the site predominantly caters to the English-speaking Internet, its
- SWIFT Is Trialing a New Payment System to Take on Fintechs and Blockchain Tech
The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) has announced its decision to launch a pilot Global Payment Initiative (GPI) service which aims to compete with the growing threat of competing blockchain and fintech solutions provided by institutions like Ripple, JP Morgan and Transferwise. Still in its initial stages, the ambitious pilot aims to “build
- 8 Teams Are Sprinting to Build the Next Generation of Ethereum
- CoinDesk looks at the eight teams across the globe spearheading the push to create ethereum 2.0 – the next iteration of the blockchain network.
- Regulatory Overreach is Crippling the U.S. Crypto Sector: Law Prof.
A law professor has reached an unflattering conclusion regarding the regulatory climate of the crypto space in the United States — it’s confusing! According to Carol Goforth, who teaches at the University of Arkansas School of Law, “overlapping regulations produced by a multitude of distinct agencies with different missions and priorities” has resulted in a
- Altcoins Start Recovering
- Despite bitcoin's growth, it isn't the best performing cryptocurrency in the last 24-hour period. Ethereum's ether and the XRP token are both currently ...
- Is Tron (TRX) "more decentralized" than Bitcoin or Ethereum?
- According to Mao, Bitcoin and Ethereum's proof-of-work mining systems inevitably lead to centralized mining pools. He also pointed out the amount of ...
- Bitcoin Cash Price Gians 10% Despite ABC Developer Controversy
- All top markets – except for Bitcoin SV – are in the green all of a sudden, which is primarily because of Bitcoin's price rising again. If that trend can be ...
553207 at 23:59
553206 at 23:57
553205 at 23:47
553204 at 23:35
553203 at 23:25
553202 at 23:20
553201 at 23:18
553200 at 23:10
553199 at 23:09
553198 at 22:59
553197 at 22:54
553196 at 22:51
553195 at 22:32
553194 at 22:26
553193 at 22:21
553192 at 22:06
553191 at 21:58
553190 at 21:50
553189 at 21:49
553188 at 21:48
553187 at 21:36
553186 at 21:30
553185 at 21:28
553184 at 21:28
553183 at 21:08
553182 at 21:01
553181 at 20:26
553180 at 20:14
553179 at 19:59
553178 at 19:51
553177 at 19:51
553176 at 19:33
553175 at 19:27
553174 at 19:13
553173 at 19:11
553172 at 18:44
553171 at 18:41
553170 at 18:35
553169 at 17:53
553168 at 17:49
553167 at 17:39
553166 at 17:25
553165 at 17:08
553164 at 16:53
553163 at 16:44
553162 at 16:43
553161 at 16:42
553160 at 16:37
553159 at 16:34
553158 at 16:25
553157 at 16:17
553156 at 16:13
553155 at 16:11
553154 at 15:55
553153 at 15:27
553152 at 15:16
553151 at 15:14
553150 at 15:10
553149 at 15:05
553148 at 15:00
553147 at 14:42
553146 at 14:27
553145 at 14:25
553144 at 14:24
553143 at 13:57
553142 at 13:51
553141 at 13:25
553140 at 13:24
553139 at 13:16
553138 at 13:13
553137 at 13:07
553136 at 12:53
553135 at 12:51
553134 at 12:24
553133 at 12:06
553132 at 12:02
553131 at 12:02
553130 at 11:43
553129 at 11:39
553128 at 10:59
553127 at 10:56
553126 at 10:47
553125 at 10:28
553124 at 10:26
553123 at 10:26
553122 at 10:09
553121 at 10:03
553120 at 10:02
553119 at 09:47
553118 at 09:46
553117 at 09:35
553116 at 09:25
553115 at 09:06
553114 at 08:25
553113 at 08:07
553112 at 07:49
553111 at 07:48
553110 at 07:30
553109 at 07:16
553108 at 07:02
553107 at 07:00
553106 at 06:56
553105 at 06:15
553104 at 06:12
553103 at 05:37
553102 at 05:15
553101 at 05:00
553100 at 04:53
553099 at 04:48
553098 at 04:31
553097 at 04:22
553096 at 04:15
553095 at 04:06
553094 at 03:50
553093 at 03:39
553092 at 03:00
553091 at 02:57
553090 at 02:51
553089 at 02:45
553088 at 02:38
553087 at 02:10
553086 at 01:46
553085 at 01:39
553084 at 01:39
553083 at 01:16
553082 at 01:09
553081 at 00:52
553080 at 00:51