Closing price: $3229.1683 Powered by Coindesk
- Bitcoin: The confluence indicator suggests ranged trading ahead
- Bitcoin, the poster boy of cryptocurrencies has found itself stuck in a range for the day according to our proprietory tool confluence indicator. Thats a ...
- Greenlight: All Top Cryptos See Gains, Bitcoin Nears $3300
- At press time, Bitcoin is up a little less than two percent over the last 24 hours. On the weekly chart, the current prices are slightly higher than the lowest ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Holders To Withdraw All Their Bitcoins?
- The host of The Bitcoin Knowledge podcast, Trace Mayer, proposed a new initiative to the Bitcoin community which seems to have gained a lot of ...
- Litecoin [LTC] Differentiates itself from Bitcoin: Eye-opening Gain?
- Following Coingate's twitter announcement on LightningNetwork being ready for deployment and set to be soon live on CoinGate, the crypto-silver ...
- Intel Is Working On A Bitcoin Mining System With High Energy Efficiency
- Bitcoin mining is in the spotlight again with the latest news. Intel just obtained a Bitcoin mining SHA-256 datapath patent which covers a CPU and ...
- Bitcoin Bomb Threats, Romanian Fraud Arrests, Bitcoin Cash Continues to Plummet, Coinbase ...
- Bitcoin Bomb Threats, Romanian Fraud Arrests, Bitcoin Cash Continues to Plummet, Coinbase Integrates Paypal and More: This Week in Crypto.
- Timothy May, the Crypto Anarchist Who Prophesised Bitcoin, Dies at 67
- ... his own libertarian views, many of which have since transpired to be true in the thirty years since they were written – including the creation of Bitcoin.
- Bomb threat leads to demand of bitcoin
- According to Pennsylvania State police, the bomb threat came in the form of an email. Police say the email demanded $20,000 in "Bitcoin" or a bomb ...
- Bitcoin Cash tumbles below $100, and could decline further
- Bitcoin Cash faces further declines… By Manoj Sharma for CNR. It's no secret that the cryptocurrency market has been under heavy price pressure ...
- Donald Trump Hires Prominent Bitcoin Supporter Mick Mulvaney to White House Staff
- U.S. President Donald Trump has hired the prominent Bitcoin supporter Mick Mulvaney to be his new White House Chief of Staff. Donald Trump is one ...
- Litecoin 'Flappens' Bitcoin Cash By Market Capitalization
- In February, Charlie Lee predicted a 'flappening' of Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash before the end of the year. Well, with just two weeks of the year left, the ...
- Rumors of Bitcoin's Demise Have Been 'Greatly Exaggerated,' Plus Ripple and XRP, Ethereum ...
- From a check on Bitcoin's pulse to a new milestone for Ethereum, here's a look at some of the stories breaking in the world of crypto. Bitcoin. The death ...
- Bitcoin email bomb scare reaches Fort Pierce
- Police said Sunday a local business contacted authorities after it received an email bomb threat demanding a payment in bitcoin to avoid a bomb ...
- Bitcoin Development Not Controlled by Anyone Says Crypto Veteran
No one controls the focal point for Bitcoin development, said Jameson Lopp in his latest blogpost. The Bitcoin veteran, who has been a crucial part of crypto developments since the beginning, opened recently about how developers run the world’s biggest decentralized financial network without fragiling it. He also attempted to answer individuals and groups that...
- Brazilian Football Club Atletico Mineiro Launch Crypto Token for Fans
The latest football team to embrace cryptocurrency is the Brazilian football club Atletico Mineiro, who are amidst launching a crypto token for fans called ‘Galo Coins’. The relationship between the crypto industry and football is at an all-time-high as sports and crypto are a match made in heaven. As crypto looks to gain wider traction
- Bitcoin Bomb Threats Strike Hong Kong After Debacle In U.S., Canada
Over the past 72 hours, bomb threats attempting to extort Bitcoin (BTC) from business owners and governmental agencies have taken the world by storm, affecting thousands across Canada, the U.S., and New Zealand. Although the threats have begun to recede from the limelight in the western world, the issue may only be getting started across...
- GP Bullhound sees 2019 bitcoin recovery, credit market crash may help too
- These include the Bitcoin Investment Trust from Barry Silbert's Grayscale Investments (although it trades at a premium to its net asset value which ...
- Digix Stablecoin Seeks to Put Gold on the [Ethereum] Blockchain
The stablecoin is still an evolving concept, and there have been multiple approaches to it. Dai has algorithmic methods to keep it tied to the US Dollar, while the multitude of stablecoins – USDT, PAX, GUSD, TUSD, and USDC — all simply offer a 1:1 exchange ratio. The recently-rebranded Ampleforth offers an elastic supply so
- Exchanges, Startups Pick Sides After the Bitcoin Cash ‘Hash War’
- The so-called "hash war" over the future of bitcoin cash is over and it's up to market forces to decide the fate of its two rival cryptocurrencies.
- Bitcoin – Respite from the Crypto Storm or Finally the Floor?
- Bitcoin closed out the day flat on Saturday, with just a 0.05% rise, following Friday's 2.16% fall, to end the day at $3,283.3. It was a choppy day for ...
- Litecoin [LTC], Bitcoin SV [BSV] and EOS emerge as biggest winners among top-10 club
- The biggest gainers in the top-10 club were Litecoin [LTC], Bitcoin SV [BSV] and EOS. At the time of writing, Litecoin was growing by a massive ...
- Doom and Gloom: Is Bitcoin Headed to Zero in 2019?
- There are plenty of people who argue that the bear market that has plagued Bitcoin throughout this year is nothing more than a temporary ...
- Is Bitcoin the ultimate recovery play?
- The last year has been a 'sea of red' for the Bitcoin price. After coming close to reaching $20,000 in late 2017, it has fallen dramatically to trade at less ...
- Romania Bitcoin Exchange CoinFlux Halts Activities after CEO's Arrest
- CCN recently reported on the case of CoinFlux CEO Vlad Nistor. The Romanian bitcoin exchange executive has been arrested on suspicion of money ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] is dead in the long-term; Litecoin has been dead for a while, says Bitcoin early adopter
- The one cryptocurrency majority of the people around the world have heard of, at least once, is Bitcoin, the largest cryptocurrency by market cap.
- Iran's Ridiculously Cheap Electricity Attracting Bitcoin Miners
- Iran is attracting a growing number of bitcoin miners due to its cheap electricity, which has been said sometimes to reach lows of $0.0006 per ...
- Mainstream Adoption of Bitcoin Will Send Price Soaring
- Clearly, Bitcoin has yet to achieve its intended goal. Based on the graph above, I can confidently claim that Bitcoin is still in the innovators phase.
- ‘Wasteland’ Director’s New Blockchain Gaming Store Signs up 22 Publishers
Co-founded by veteran game developer Brian Fargo, Robot Cache will purportedly be the first blockchain-based digital marketplace for video games. Brian Fargo Launches Blockchain-Based Steam Competitor The PC games platform is set to launch sometime in 2019 but has already signed up 22 publishers and 700 games for its blockchain-based competitor to Steam. Robot Cache
- Circle CEO: Bitcoin Price Will Boom In Years To Come
- As the Bitcoin price has fallen throughout 2018, investors have sought solace in chaotic waters. Case in point, consumers en-masse have latched onto ...
- The Venezuelan Government is Forcing Petro Down the Pensioners’ Throats
The Government of Venezuela is reportedly taking pensioners’ bolivars from their accounts and replacing them with their cryptocurrency, the Petro. According to Caracas Chronicles, the elderly residents recently received their monthly pensions in Venezuela’s official currency. Their wallet service, dubbed as Motherland, sent a notification that their accounts were credited with 1,800 Bolivars. However, the
- Ripple's XRP and Market Leader Bitcoin [BTC] Both Rise to Potential Resistance Points
- With Bitcoin representing almost 55% of the total cryptocurrency market cap, its movements typically have a large impact on those of altcoins.
- Bitcoin proponent: Next bull market is going to see a lot more spending of Bitcoin
- Tone Vays, a well-known trader and Bitcoin proponent, spoke about whether Bitcoin [BTC]'s only use case is a store of value, taking into consideration ...
- Facebook Aggressively Hiring Blockchain Devs, Discussed Launching Cryptocurrency: Report
Facebook has embarked on an aggressive hiring spree to woo crypto experts to expand its blockchain group amid speculation that the social media monopoly is considering launching its own cryptocurrency. Facebook formed its blockchain unit in April 2018 with David Marcus, the former president of PayPal and VP at Messenger. Marcus is a longtime cryptocurrency advocate and
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: EOS, Binance Coin, TRON, Litecoin, Bitcoin
- Some believe that after the crushing bear market Bitcoin (BTC) will meet its end. However, Jeremy Allaire, co-founder of Circle, believes that Bitcoin ...
- Romanian Bitcoin Exchange CEO Helped Launder Stolen Funds: Report
According to a Cluj, Romania-based newspaper, the case of bitcoin exchange executive Vlad Nistor is much deeper than the simple illegal operation of a cryptocurrency firm. Their most recent report on the case speaks to some much more serious allegations as to the behavior of Vlad Nistor. More Details Emerge in Bitcoin Exchange CoinFlux CEO’s
- Hydro to Fork Coinbase-Listed 0x (ZRX), Get Rid of Crypto Token
The Hydro Foundation has announced its decision to fork the 0x (ZRX) protocol. In a statement signed by CEO Tian Li, who is also the CEO of Ethereum DEX platform DDEX, the company revealed that even though 0x has contributed greatly to the growth of DDEX into one of the largest decentralized exchange (DEX) platforms on Ethereum,
- Bitcoin Bomb Threats, Romanian Fraud Arrests, Bitcoin Cash Continues to Plummet, Coinbase ...
- An extortion scheme which sought to terrorize people into paying over BTC made global headlines over the course of the week. The threats happened ...
- BitGive Rings In The Holidays With Bitcoin Fundraiser
- Crypto hodlers may be counting their pennies, but that doesn't mean it's not a time for giving. BitGive, the first Bitcoin 501(c)(3) nonprofit, has launched ...
- How to Start Making Bitcoin Great Again After the Crash in the Crypto Market?
- As Bitcoin's price fell, mining activities with the old difficulty were not profitable anymore, this is why several miners decided to sell their hardware and ...
- French Financial Watchdog Blacklists More Cryptocurrency Websites
The French financial watchdog, the Financial Markets Regulator (AMF), has blacklisted four more cryptocurrency websites in their ongoing mission to stamp out unauthorized crypto firms. As news of riots in France batter the world news, the AMF is also using strong-arm tactics to keep then nation’s crypto sector honest and in-check with their latest move.
- Bitcoin (BTC) Still Outpaced Apple since January Last Year despite the Recent Price Crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) has seen a lot of naysayers and critics since its emergence. The digital currency has been criticized by many, with some calling it a scam ...
- Bitcoin Cash [BCH] Technical Analysis: Bullish market imminent, but bear has not let go completely
- After the bear market engulfing the cryptocurrency market, bullish outbreaks are finally on the horizon. Bitcoin Cash [BCH], which has been struggling ...
- Price of bitcoin falls below cost to mine
- To add further misery to bitcoin enthusiasts, the act of finding or “mining” the cryptocurrency has become unprofitable as the price continues to crater.
- Famed crypto millionaire says Bitcoin is dead
- A hot potato: It's been 12 months since Bitcoin reached its all-time high of almost $20,000, sending the world into a crypto frenzy. But in the last 24 ...
- Gab Says Bitcoin is The Clear Solution as 'Free Speech Money'
- Censorship-free social media platform, Gab, took to Twitter to proclaim the gospel according to Bitcoin. Describing the grandaddy of cryptocurrency as ...
- Coinbase and the Awkwardness of Growing Up
- Coinbase's reveal of 31 tokens it's considering listing sparked a flurry of controversy. The strategy makes business sense, but the communication raises questions.
- Bitcoin's All-Time High Made This Guy a Millionaire: Then He Lost It All
- Bitcoin's All-Time High Made This Guy a Millionaire: Then He Lost It All ... And when bitcoin hit its all-time high one year later on December 17, 2017, ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Long-term Price Analysis – December 16
- The 14-day SMA is currently under the $3,600 and under the 50-day SMA. Bitcoin's price may possibly face consolidation movements during the next ...
- Minor Bounce Lifts Bitcoin Price Back Above $3200; Waves Making Big Moves
- Cryptocurrencies levitated off yearly lows Sunday, with Litecoin and bitcoin SV emerging the biggest winners following an early weekend retreat.
- Crypto Catastrophe Continues as Market Mayhem Puts Bitcoin to $3100 as Coin Cap Nears $100 ...
- Bitcoin, and its value has continued to perform with a modest degree of strength when compared to its distant competitors and smaller market crypto ...
- BitUSD Divorces Wildly From $1 Target
According to recent market data, bitUSD, an elder stablecoin with a similar design and functionality to the Dai, is currently worth 30% less than the dollar it is intended to be worth. The way the design of BitShares, the platform on which BitUSD is issued, works is that if the network lacks liquidity for the
- Bitcoin (BTC), XRP, and Ethereum (ETH) Prices in the Green
- The report indicates that the price of Bitcoin (BTC), XRP and Ethereum (ETH) is in the green as of press time. Bitcoin is up by 1.11%, XRP 1.10% and ...
- Can Bitcoin retain $3k line? Sideways motion continues
- Bitcoin hasn't showed much motion, hovering around $3,200 for the past 24 hours. While this isn't particularly exciting for anyone looking to make ...
- Exclusive: Mati Greenspan discusses Bitcoin [BTC] bottom, market crash and more
- In an exclusive interview with AMBCrypto, Mati Greenspan, the Senior Market Analyst at eToro answered a few questions on the Bitmain crisis, Bitcoin ...
- Hong Kong Bitcoin Wiz Throws Millions From Rooftops, Subsequently Arrested
- Crypto enthusiasts are always deemed a bit nutty by the public. Bitcoin, specifically to them, is an abstract concept that often represents little-to-zero ...
- Crypto Hedge Fund: No One Took us up on $1 Million Stock Market Bet
Morgan Creek founder Anthony Pompliano has claimed that his company’s $1 million bet on stocks outperforming crypto over the next ten years has had no takers since it was put up more than a week ago. On December 9, CCN reported that Morgan Creek instituted a $1 million “Buffet 2.0” wager inviting investors and money
- Bitcoin Price Weekly Analysis: BTC's Short Term Rebound Likely
- Bitcoin price is forming a short term base near $3,120 against the US Dollar. BTC/USD is likely to test the $3,380-3,400 resistance zone before ...
- Waves Surges into Top 20 Coins as Wider Crypto Market Stumbles
Since the end of November, the Waves coin (WAVES) has bucked a market trend and risen in price by over 150%. The cryptocurrency has not only risen to a price, at the time of writing, of $2.49 per coin but as bitcoin price falls, WAVES value against bitcoin (BTC) is also growing. The Waves cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin, the flagship cryptocurrency, has recently seen its price rise to little over $3300 after the ...
- This week, as reported, bitcoin hit a 15-month low slightly below the $3,200 mark. The cryptocurrency's sell-off has been going on since December of ...
- Coinbase Exec. Unpacks the Industry Giant’s About-Face on Crypto Listings
Coinbase Vice President Dan Romero has given reasons behind the platform’s recent announcement that it is exploring support for dozens of new cryptocurrency assets, arguably in contrast to its long-cautious approach to supporting individual crypto tokens. Speaking recently to Linda Shin on an episode of the Unchained podcast, he delved into the factors that predicated
- Tom Lee: Bitcoin is Severely Undervalued and Fair Market Value is $14800
- Bitcoin bull, Thomas Lee, the head of research at Fundstrat Global Advisors previously predicted the price of Bitcoin to rally to $25,000 by the year's ...
- The Intrinsic Value of Crypto (What the Bubble Hasn’t Changed)
- The crypto bubble hasn't altered the intrinsic value of crypto assets – but it should change our outlook on how they will evolve.
- Technical Analysis of the Digital Asset Shows Bitcoin (BTC) Breaking Another Support Area
- The bear market crash has taken a toll on the top digital assets. Top digital asset Bitcoin (BTC) has suffered the most in these difficult times. The virtual ...
- Bitcoin [BTC/USD] Technical Analysis: Crestfallen coin loses all hope as it breaks yet another support
- Bitcoin [BTC] is in a grim stage as the prices have not stopped bleeding and are collapsing to lows that were last seen in mid-2017. The current market ...
- ... and a partridge in a pear tree: Coinbase gifts Bitcoin to Syrian refuges
- Coinbase' new promotional campaign is well underway. Dubbed “the 12 days of Coinbase” the firm have spent the last 6 days announcing several ...
- Craig Wright Says Bitcoin Will Power the New Internet and Banks Are 'Not the Enemy Everybody ...
- In a new interview with HiveEx.com and Finder co-founder Fred Schebesta, Craig Wright, the self-proclaimed inventor of Bitcoin and chief scientist at ...
554117 at 23:56
554116 at 23:50
554115 at 23:35
554114 at 23:23
554113 at 22:37
554112 at 22:17
554111 at 22:13
554110 at 21:58
554109 at 21:32
554108 at 21:26
554107 at 21:24
554106 at 20:40
554105 at 20:38
554104 at 20:25
554103 at 20:03
554102 at 20:00
554101 at 19:40
554100 at 19:29
554099 at 19:23
554098 at 19:04
554097 at 18:59
554096 at 18:40
554095 at 18:40
554094 at 18:30
554093 at 18:25
554092 at 18:18
554091 at 17:38
554090 at 16:52
554089 at 16:32
554088 at 16:11
554087 at 16:09
554086 at 16:03
554085 at 15:59
554084 at 15:50
554083 at 15:43
554082 at 15:27
554081 at 15:06
554080 at 15:04
554079 at 14:59
554078 at 14:54
554077 at 14:12
554076 at 14:01
554075 at 13:25
554074 at 13:14
554073 at 13:11
554072 at 12:54
554071 at 12:46
554070 at 12:41
554069 at 12:34
554068 at 12:30
554067 at 12:10
554066 at 12:04
554065 at 11:56
554064 at 11:53
554063 at 11:50
554062 at 11:48
554061 at 11:46
554060 at 11:29
554059 at 11:27
554058 at 11:25
554057 at 11:24
554056 at 11:19
554055 at 11:11
554054 at 11:01
554053 at 10:53
554052 at 10:49
554051 at 10:42
554050 at 10:33
554049 at 10:22
554048 at 10:19
554047 at 10:06
554046 at 10:01
554045 at 09:36
554044 at 09:27
554043 at 09:09
554042 at 09:09
554041 at 09:09
554040 at 08:50
554039 at 08:30
554038 at 08:29
554037 at 08:09
554036 at 08:03
554035 at 07:59
554034 at 07:54
554033 at 07:48
554032 at 07:48
554031 at 07:38
554030 at 07:31
554029 at 07:30
554028 at 07:18
554027 at 06:40
554026 at 06:24
554025 at 06:21
554024 at 05:55
554023 at 05:18
554022 at 04:58
554021 at 04:26
554020 at 02:59
554019 at 02:47
554018 at 02:43
554017 at 02:29
554016 at 02:18
554015 at 02:13
554014 at 01:45
554013 at 01:44
554012 at 01:28
554011 at 01:27
554010 at 01:27
554009 at 01:19
554008 at 01:04
554007 at 00:55
554006 at 00:51
554005 at 00:40
554004 at 00:18
554003 at 00:06