Closing price: $3703.805 Powered by Coindesk
- Global Debt Hits $184 Trillion and 11.4% of it is From the US: Big Bubble?
According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the global debt has achieved $184 trillion with $86,000 per person, a figure that is twice larger than the global average income per-capita. Out of the $184 trillion, The Balance reported that $21 trillion comes from the U.S., making up for around 11.4 percent of the global debt.
- Michael Novogratz Predicts Bitcoin Declines Won't Get (Too Much) Worse
- Novogratz, a former hedge fund manager and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. partner, said the price of Bitcoin is likely to stay between $3,000 and $6,000 ...
- Bitcoin Generator Scam: Fools Victims in to Parting With 0.8 BTC
- Although Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency scams are nothing new, it remains to be seen how scam artists are still able to successfully extort funds from ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] is not attacking the developed world's currency; it's going after the weakest: Morgan ...
- Pompliano started by speaking about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies already surpassing some of the fiat currencies in the world. He stated that ...
- VIDEO: Spencer Bogart Maintains his $50k Bullish Target for Bitcoin – “2018 Has Been a Fantastic Year for Bitcoin. Forget Prices”
Bitcoin has lost 80% of its market capitalization amidst a market-wide crash this year. But Spencer Bogart believes the digital currency can still correct up to 1328% from its current value. The Blockchain Capital partner told CNBC that he expects bitcoin to touch $50,000 in the future, similar to what he predicted during the digital
- The bitcoin bust, one year on
- A year ago this week, the price of bitcoin peaked at almost $20,000. Since then, the biggest bubble in financial history has burst spectacularly, with the ...
- Big Crypto Recovery as EOS Surges 35%: Can Bitcoin Recover to $4,000?
Over the last 24 hours, the crypto market demonstrated one of the strongest single-day rallies since November, as Bitcoin (BTC) rebounded by more than 11 percent from $3,181 to $3,541. EOS, which was the sixth most valuable cryptocurrency last week ranked behind Tether (USDT) and Stellar (XLM) overtook Stellar with a staggering 35 percent price
- Atari Partners With Startup to Make Blockchain Versions of Popular Titles like Roller Coaster Tycoon
Renowned game maker Atari Inc. announced a license agreement with Animoca Brands Limited, a subsidiary of Animoca Brands Corporation Limited, giving it the rights to produce and publish blockchain versions of the famed Atari mobile game titles Roller Coaster Tycoon Touch and Goon Squad in most territories around the world – excluding Hong Kong, China,
- Bitcoin Price Jumps 10% on Anniversary of All-Time High
- Bitcoin could be in for a stronger recovery rally ahead of New Year as the recent major sell-off looks to be fading.
- Bitcoin Economist Saifedean Ammous Rips 'Relics of the 20th Century'
- What happens when you gather together a bunch of staunch, skeptical, middle-aged financial capitalists with a feisty, quick-witted Bitcoin economist ...
- Novogratz: Interest Left Crypto for Macro, But Bitcoin Will Emerge As Store of Value
- Outspoken Bitcoin bull and founder of the cryptocurrency-focused Galaxy Digital, Mike Novogratz, believes that investor interest in cryptocurrencies ...
- Now Is A Fantastic Time To Buy Bitcoin (BTC), Says Blockchain Capital’s Bogart
The cryptocurrency tide is turning. On Monday, one year since Bitcoin (BTC) breached $20,000 in a jaw-dropping turn of events, the crypto market at large had its first double-digit rally in weeks. Within a few hours’ time, BTC found itself up by 9%, with altcoins outperforming the flagship cryptocurrency. And with this uptick alone, which...
- Bitcoin price prediction: Recovery of a dead-cat bounce? - Confluence Detector
- Bitcoin bulls managed to engineer a strong recovery towards $3,580. The coin gained over 14% from the recent low of $3,140 touched on Saturday, ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] is not very efficient in doing large transactions, says Nobel Laureate
- Bitcoin [BTC] and the cryptocurrency market has caught the eye of many prominent members of the economic community with most of them voicing ...
- Binance Labs Launches 8 Blockchain Startups
Binance Labs recently announced the launch of eight projects which have been incubated over the course of the last few months. The San Francisco chapter of Binance Labs ended its ten-week Incubation Program which focused on providing guidance, mentorship, and resources to each project. Over 500 project teams applied for the program, and after an intensive review
- Facebook imposters are trying to swindle users out of bitcoin
- Earlier this month, some Facebook users noticed something odd: bitcoin mining company Bitmain seemed to be posting in the comments of one of its ...
- A Year After $20K All-Time Highs, Bitcoin Price Sees a Small Rally Above $3.5K
- Data from Cointelegraph's price tracker and Coin360 confirmed the unexpected reversal in Bitcoin's fortunes, the largest cryptocurrency having ...
- Steem Added to State of the DApps Listings
Social blockchain platform Steem, home to the Steemit social network, has been added to dApp (decentralized application) tracking website stateofthedapps.com and now sits proudly next to Ethereum, EOS, and POA, on the site’s “Rankings by Platform” page. And we got fancy #Steem statistics as well ? pic.twitter.com/cK3BmEMK3u — State of the DApps (@StateOfTheDApps) December 17,
- Report: Traditional Investors Shift to Over-The-Counter Bitcoin Markets
- 17, research firm Diar has found that institutional investors have shifted towards higher liquidity over-the-counter (OTC) physical Bitcoin (BTC) markets.
- Pro-Bitcoin Official in the White House: What We Know About Trump's New Chief Of Staff
- United States President Donald Trump has appointed vocal Bitcoin supporter Mick Mulvaney as the new White House chief of staff. The 51-year-old ...
- Education The Biggest Barrier Preventing Online Investors From Purchasing Cryptocurrency
People who are otherwise comfortable with technology can find themselves in a whole new world of jargon and confusion when they first get involved, or take an interest in, cryptocurrencies. The massive bull run of last year saw a huge increase in interest. The interest came not just from the unprecedented number of hedge firms
- Blythe Masters, CEO of Blockchain Startup Digital Asset, Is Stepping Down
- Digital Assets Holdings CEO Blythe Masters has stepped down from her role, but will remain on as a shareholder, strategic advisor and board member.
- One year on from Bitcoin's record high, its price has fallen so far it's too costly to mine it
- The latest decline in prices towards $3,000 per bitcoin has also seen a sharp decline in the hash rate. This suggests that prices have declined to a ...
- Is Bitcoin's Price An Independent Variable?
- The Bitcoin pricing models that I have presented so far relied on log scale transformation, regression analysis and Z-scores. Even though our data sets ...
- Bitcoin Is Here to Stay: Blockstream Satellite Expansion Makes Sure of It
- As of yesterday, Bitcoin users in the Asia-Pacific region will be able to communicate with the Bitcoin blockchain without relying on an internet ...
- Novogratz on Bitcoin Declines
- Michael @Novogratz, who once said Bitcoin would be "the largest bubble of our lifetimes," says the cryptocurrency won't deepen much more (Source: ...
- Weekly Price Analysis Overview Dec.18: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and DOGE
- Against Bitcoin, we see a V floor. We touched on the support around 0.025BTC with a downside bias in the Poloniex exchange up to 0.023BTC in 4 ...
- Stablecoin Company Tether Ltd. Made $6.6 Million in Interest from January to July 2018, Report Does Not Confirm Full Cash Reserves
An investigative report by Bloomberg News has revealed that Tether makes a substantial amount of interest on its US Dollar reserves. The US Dollar reserves are kept in banks across several jurisdictions including Canada, the Bahamas and Puerto Rico. According to bank statements seen by Bloomberg, Tether earned at least $6.6 million in interest between January 2018
- Humans on the Blockchain: Why Crypto Is the Best Defense Against AI Overlords
- The strategic use of blockchains will be essential in enabling humans to become meaningful long-term stakeholders in the future of governance, argues entrepreneur Santiago Siri.
- Overstock’s Medici Acquires Digital Tokens Representing Startup Equity Shares
- Overstock's Medici Ventures has successfully transferred 3.6 million tokenized shares from Chainstone Labs using Ravencoin's blockchain.
- Amazon Plays Its Own Game With Enterprise Blockchain
- Amazon Web Services, the e-commerce giant’s cloud computing arm, is having its proverbial blockchain cake and eating it, too.
- Bitcoin Rebounds From Yearly Lows Into Resistance at the $3700 Handle — Can the Bulls ...
- Bitcoin has seen a small surge over the past few days which has resulted in the cryptocurrency climbing back up into resistance around the $3,700 ...
- Google AI Briefly Describes Bitcoin as 'Collapsed Economic Bubble'
- Reports have documented the recent description of Bitcoin as comprising a “collapsed economic bubble” on the part of Google's artificial intelligence ...
- Syncing Data Between Bitcoin Nodes Is About to Get Easier
- Spearheaded by Blockstream co-founder Pieter Wuille, Bitcoin Core contributor and fellow Blockstream co-founder Gregory Maxwell, and Blockstream ...
- 4 Views On Bitcoin
- What goes up, must come down—that's been the story of bitcoin over the past year. Since peaking at more than $19,500 last December, it's been a ...
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Daily Price Forecast – Legacy Crypto's Continue To Trade Positive As Price ...
- Like the majority of the assets in the market, Bitcoin corrected higher ... Ethereum price made a nice bullish move against the US Dollar and bitcoin.
- Former Goldman Sachs Exec Launches Crypto Startup Amid Bear Market
Although many are enamored with bashing the colloquial term “BUIDL,” for many Bitcoin diehards, 2018’s crypto market lull has been a time to unironically bolster this industry’s underlying infrastructure. This isn’t just hearsay, as 2018 has arguably been crypto’s strongest year yet, in terms of promising products, platforms, and startups, rather than day-to-day price action. Some...
- Bitcoin Payment Processor Closes Seed Investment Round Backed by Tim Draper
- Bitcoin (BTC) payment processor OpenNode has completed a seed investment round with investment from American venture capitalist Tim Draper, ...
- Bitcoin Will Likely Survive the Crypto Winter Before Any Other Crypto Asset
Exactly one year ago, the price of bitcoin had reached its all-time high – at almost $20,000 – that paved the way for some enthusiastic bullish calls. Mike Novogratz, a former Goldman Sachs official, predicted that the digital currency would touch the $40,000-mark. Fundstrat CEO Thomas Lee said bitcoin would establish a new high at...
- Bitcoin Surges 10% To $3550, Yet Calvin Ayre Expects BTC To Fall To $0
- On the first anniversary of Bitcoin (BTC) hitting $20,000 (for the first time?), the crypto market as a whole has posted a stellar performance, which ...
- Bitcoin [BTC]'s price rises dramatically through bear-infested empire as EOY approaches
- Bitcoin, the world's largest cryptocurrency, is no longer down in the dumps. The prices of Bitcoin have increased dramatically by more than 8% as of ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] is less valuable as it falls lower in price, says CIO of Blocktower
- This, in turn, has crushed the investors' sentiments with several claiming that Bitcoin is near to its end and is at the point of entering a death spiral ...
- Coinbase Ventures Backs $3 Million Round for Trading Data Startup Nomics
- Nomics has raised $3 million from Coinbase Ventures and other investors for its plan to index 95% of all crypto trading data points.
- Blockstream Satellite Now Means Most Of The World Can Use Bitcoin Without Internet
- Blockchain technology company Blockstream revealed the second phase of its satellite-based Bitcoin communications project Blockstream Satellite ...
- Bitcoin price surges 10% despite dire predictions about future
- The plummeting price of bitcoin has seen a brief respite over the last 48 hours, with the cryptocurrency rising in value by more than 10 per cent.
- South Korean Government Trials Blockchain for Shipping Efficiency Boost
- Two South Korean government ministries are exploring blockchain's potential to bring new efficiencies to port logistics.
- Swiss Federal Council Opts for Minimal Regulation
A report based on the analysis conducted by a blockchain working group that was appointed earlier this year has been adopted by the collective head of state and government of Switzerland, the Federal Council. Among other things the report has concluded that the legal framework of Switzerland can handle new technologies such as blockchain with
- Bitcoin [BTC] influencer Tone Vays and economist Nouriel Roubini enter battle arena
- Tone Vays, the popular Bitcoin [BTC] influencer and maximalist recently posted a Twitter poll wherein he asked his followers what haircut he should ...
- Atlas Interactive Advertising Now Launching Atlas Partner Program
This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned
- Institutional Crypto and a New Generation of Wall Street Leaders
- The crypto space is shifting rapidly with new innovations – but the industry still faces a number of urgent questions, says angel investor Donna Redel.
- Bitcoin Scam Alert: Criminals Demand BTC Payment to Call Off Hit Man
- Scam artists have tried just about every trick in the book to relieve people of their Bitcoin in recent years. The latest effort is rather lacking in the ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] had a fantastic run in 2018; prices could still hit $50000, says Blockchain Captial's ...
- Spencer Bogart, a partner at Blockchain Capital and a Bitcoin and Blockchain venture capitalist, gave his views about Bitcoin's year so far on CNBC.
- Tim Draper Invests $1.25 Million in Bitcoin Payments Processor OpenNode
- U.S.-based venture capitalist Tim Draper has invested $1.25 million in OpenNode, a bitcoin-only payments processing startup. Announcing the seed ...
- Iranian Students in UK Choose Bitcoin to Circumvent US Sanctions
- IranWire.com's chief editor Maziar Bahari told the Guardian that many Iranian students had started using cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, a digital ...
- Bull Gone: Bitcoin Price Forming Doji to Signal Potential Trend Reversal
- Ahead of the US session so far, bitcoin's opening and closing positions today have remained very close to one another, as indicated by the small ...
- Ex-Goldman Exec Sees Better Days Ahead for Crypto as Institution-Focused Crypto Brokerage Launches
Despite the price declines that cryptocurrencies have endured this year, an ex-Goldman Sachs executive is still optimistic about the future of digital assets. Greg Tusar, who is a former global head of electronic trading at the New York-based financial giant, likened the current state of the crypto market to the ‘early days of trading equities
- Bitcoin Price Watch: Can BTC Buyers Keep The Rally Going?
- Bitcoin price rallied more than 10% above $3,550 against the US Dollar. BTC is currently correcting lower, but it could find support near $3,400 or ...
- Bitcoin recovers to well over $3500 briefly
- Bitcoin together with many other cryptocurrencies is in the green today. Bitcoin was able to break the $3,500 level and remains still close to that late ...
- Bitcoin Price Analysis Dec.18: The Next Major Obstacle For BTC
- Following yesterday's analysis and after breaking up the falling wedge pattern, Bitcoin had made a significant bullish move. It doesn't mean it's over ...
- Pros Are Ditching the Bitcoin Market, JPMorgan Says
- The prolonged digital-asset slump is scaring off institutional players, according to JPMorgan Chase & Co., suggesting a fulcrum for cryptocurrency ...
- The Trader Who Nailed the Bitcoin Top Just Covered His Short
- Just as the euphoria surrounding Bitcoin was peaking last December, Mark Dow decided to short the leading digital currency. Almost a year to the day, ...
- Blockchain Technology Tipped to Boost New Zealand’s IT Exports: Report
Earnings from New Zealand’s third-biggest export sector, information technology, could be boosted significantly by distributed ledger technology. According to a report released by New Zealand’s innovation agency, Callaghan Innovation, there is ample room for growth in the sector if the country embraces blockchain technology. Currently, the IT sector in New Zealand generates NZ$16 billion annually
- Electricity Consumption of Bitcoin is a Non-Issue: Solar Energy is Free in Some Regions
- Bitcoin and its trustless, decentralized design requires a unique process called mining that validates each transaction being added to its underlying ...
- Bitcoin celebrates the first anniversary of its enormous price peak
- It's a year on from Bitcoin's absolute price peak – and things have changed a lot in that time… One of the reasons that so many people jumped aboard ...
- Documents Suggest Tether Has Fiat Funds to Back Stablecoin: Report
- Tether Ltd. may have the cash reserves to back up its 1.8 billion dollar-pegged tokens, says Bloomberg.
- Wanchain 3.0 Adds Loopring Enabling On-Chain Decentralized Trading
Wanchain and Loopring today announced that Loopring, a protocol atop which decentralized exchanges trading platforms can be built, is live on the Wanchain network. Decentralized trading platforms took a hit earlier this year when Zachary Coburn of EtherDelta was charged with offering unregistered securities. The exchange was by and large considered decentralized because all trades
- Blockstream Launches 5th Satellite Streaming Bitcoin Blockchain From Space
- Blockchain development firm Blockstream has expanded its satellite service and is now broadcasting the Bitcoin (BTC) blockchain to all of Earth's ...
- (+) This Week’s Crypto Winners
The last week was actually a very calm one, with the total crypto market capitalization staying relatively flat. Bitcoin dropped approximately 5% over the week, but that is nothing compared to the wreckage that has occurred in the last few weeks. It is quite entertaining to think these 5% swings that Ripple, Ethereum, and Bitcoin
- Settling A Bitcoin "Bet"
- As the chart from that article shows here, Bitcoin's price had risen like rocket, from under $5,000 in October to nearly $16,000 as year-end approached.
- Crypto Is Far From Dead, as These Scaling Projects Show
- Far from seeing the death of crypto, we may be entering its most exciting phase, argues Michael J. Casey.
- Bitcoin: The Decline Is Fundamental, Unsolvable, And The End Of BTC
- Bitcoin (BTC-USD) has no chance of success because it's worthless. It has nothing backing it but an illusion; no gold or silver or even a decree that it's ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hit $20000 One Year Ago Today: “Happy Mooniversary”
- One fateful year ago, Bitcoin (BTC), the world-renowned digital asset, hit $20,000 on a majority of exchanges amid 2017's jaw-dropping, ...
- Bitcoin Sustains Above $3500 After Widespread Market Rally
- Following yesterday's rally that allowed the cryptocurrency markets to regain much of last week's losses, Bitcoin has been able to sustain above ...
- Bitcoin Bear Market Is Scaring Off Institutional Investors, Claims JPMorgan
- Panigirtzoglou says crypto trading volumes have plummeted, as has interest in bitcoin futures. This has spawned a crushing fallout across the entire ...
- Crypto Market Update: Downside Expected (Bitcoin Price Analysis)
- Bitcoin's market dominance has consequently decreased by around 0.77% – from 54.92 on yesterday's open to 54.15% where it is currently sitting.
554405 at 23:48
554404 at 23:47
554403 at 23:41
554402 at 23:41
554401 at 23:38
554400 at 23:32
554399 at 23:31
554398 at 23:19
554397 at 23:16
554396 at 23:14
554395 at 23:12
554394 at 22:38
554393 at 22:28
554392 at 22:16
554391 at 22:15
554390 at 22:14
554389 at 22:08
554388 at 22:03
554387 at 21:54
554386 at 20:37
554385 at 20:18
554384 at 19:46
554383 at 19:34
554382 at 19:16
554381 at 19:08
554380 at 19:00
554379 at 18:15
554378 at 18:06
554377 at 18:04
554376 at 17:57
554375 at 17:46
554374 at 17:22
554373 at 17:07
554372 at 16:51
554371 at 16:23
554370 at 16:21
554369 at 16:16
554368 at 16:00
554367 at 15:34
554366 at 15:22
554365 at 15:10
554364 at 14:51
554363 at 14:40
554362 at 14:29
554361 at 14:19
554360 at 13:58
554359 at 13:39
554358 at 13:18
554357 at 13:02
554356 at 13:02
554355 at 12:52
554354 at 12:29
554353 at 12:26
554352 at 12:20
554351 at 12:13
554350 at 12:10
554349 at 12:09
554348 at 11:55
554347 at 11:20
554346 at 11:11
554345 at 11:09
554344 at 11:05
554343 at 11:05
554342 at 11:04
554341 at 10:56
554340 at 10:48
554339 at 10:36
554338 at 10:33
554337 at 10:19
554336 at 10:11
554335 at 09:47
554334 at 09:45
554333 at 09:43
554332 at 09:38
554331 at 09:18
554330 at 09:15
554329 at 09:05
554328 at 09:03
554327 at 08:59
554326 at 08:59
554325 at 08:45
554324 at 08:18
554323 at 08:06
554322 at 06:27
554321 at 06:16
554320 at 06:10
554319 at 06:05
554318 at 05:52
554317 at 05:44
554316 at 05:30
554315 at 05:01
554314 at 04:46
554313 at 04:19
554312 at 04:16
554311 at 04:13
554310 at 04:05
554309 at 04:04
554308 at 03:52
554307 at 03:45
554306 at 03:44
554305 at 03:42
554304 at 03:21
554303 at 02:49
554302 at 02:47
554301 at 02:42
554300 at 02:33
554299 at 02:27
554298 at 02:24
554297 at 02:12
554296 at 02:10
554295 at 02:07
554294 at 01:59
554293 at 01:58
554292 at 01:48
554291 at 01:38
554290 at 01:35
554289 at 01:27
554288 at 01:25
554287 at 01:21
554286 at 01:17
554285 at 01:02
554284 at 00:58
554283 at 00:49
554282 at 00:42
554281 at 00:42
554280 at 00:25
554279 at 00:12
554278 at 00:08