Closing price: $4031.895 Powered by Coindesk
- Coin Ninja Launches “Venmo for Bitcoin”, Aims for Mass Adoption of Crypto
- The team of early Bitcoin enthusiasts has just launched a new mobile wallet called DropBit. Dubbed the 'Venmo for Bitcoin', the app was designed for ...
- Wall Street Could Change The Game For Bitcoin Again
- A new product from Wall Street could change the game for Bitcoin in 2019. And, perhaps, help its price to rise again. Wall Street is seeking regulatory ...
- Crypto Investing: Is Now the Right Time to Buy Bitcoin, Down 80% in 2018
- At this time last year, Bitcoin was approaching its all-time high price. However, this year, its price is anything but appealing, down 80% since then.
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Resilient, Foundation Set for $6000
- The 2018 bear market has been punishing, and despite falling prices, adoption is picking up. The number of Bitcoin-related transactions is on the rise ...
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Bulls Draw the Line at $3200
- Bitcoin price ran hard this week and now appears to be taking a breather and consolidating…or receding to double bottom near $3,200.
- Bitcoin Pulls Back from Three-Week Highs After Rapid Ascent; Bakkt Postponed Again?
- Bitcoin drifted back below $4,000 on Saturday as part of a market-wide correction following the recent surge of double-digit growth. Although not out of ...
- Opinion: How To Cherry-Pick Cryptocurrencies?
Some metrics are used time and time again to help technologists claim some sort of supremacy for their protocol. There are two that stand out: transactions per second and market capitalization; however, are these two metrics what matters when picking what cryptocurrencies to invest in? The ability of cryptocurrencies to scale is constantly in question,
- Another Big Win at BitStarz – Jungle Rumble Lands Player $80,000 Prize!
This is a submitted sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below. When we say “Dream Big, Win Bigger”, we really mean it. Here at BitStarz, we want to be anything but ordinary, which is why we’re not afraid to
- Energy Incentive Makes Mining Bitcoin (BTC) a Natural Fit for Canada
- When it comes to mining the top digital asset Bitcoin (BTC), Canada is a natural fit. The country's temperate climate helps to ensure that mining ...
- How Roubini's attacks on bitcoin and crypto exposes his own ignorance
- El Erian, in contrast, said back in June that “bitcoin is a buy below $5,000”. Roubini remains stubbornly convinced (he would say vindicated) that ...
- Bitcoin course forecast for the first quarter of 2019 from PrimeXBT analysts
- It's impossible to break $2,850 and even lower when it comes to Bitcoin's value because of the strength of this price level and relative strength index ...
- $7 Billion Wiped Out of Crypto as Bitcoin Price Drops Below $4k Once Again
- In the past 24 hours, the crypto market recorded a loss of over $7 billion as its valuation dropped from $134 billion to $127 billion. The Bitcoin price ...
- XRP More Decentralized Than Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple CEO Says
- Since XRP, the digital asset of choice for the fintech startup in Ripple, rose to the near-tippy-top of the cryptocurrency leaderboards, many pundits have ...
- Bitcoin Lightning Network Booms Amid “Crypto Winter”
- And while 2018's “crypto winter” has deterred a multitude of startups, developers, and key industry participants, the Bitcoin Lightning Network, the first ...
- CNBC Trader: Bitcoin (BTC) In “No Man's Land,” $3000 Likely
- Iurio first noted that “he's never been a lover of Bitcoin,” explaining that if BTC holds above $4,085, $4,515 is likely, but otherwise, the flagship ...
- Bitcoin Cash [BCH] becomes biggest weekly gainer; registers 133% growth as Bitcoin SV [BSV ...
- Keeping the holiday spirits up, the market has been merciful to all cryptocurrencies, as most of them have seen double-digit growth. Bitcoin Cash ...
- Bitcoin Advocate: Bet On Facebook's Crypto Team
- Anthony “Pomp” Pompliano has long been a diehard advocate for Bitcoin (BTC), and a fervent hater of banks, so many were surprised when he came ...
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC/USD Slow Down Below $4000, Up 19 Percent
- Demand for Bitcoin and other assets was so high that the Kimchi Premium soared to 50 percent presenting an opportunity to arbitrage traders to reap ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] mining difficulty reduced by 31.5% from ATH, while hash rate climbs up as price rally
- Bitcoin [BTC] has borne the effects of the Bitcoin Cash hash war and the prolonged bear market, as it is clearly visible in its hash rate and mining ...
- Justin Sun: TRON Has Over 50 DApps, Reaches 100M Transactions in 173 Days
On Thursday, Justin Sun, the founder of TRON, said that the network supports more than 50 decentralized applications (dApps) and is on track to reach 80 dApps in the short-term. #TRON now has more than 50+ Dapps. 80+ we are coming! #TRX $TRX — Justin Sun (@justinsuntron) December 21, 2018 The statement of Sun follows
- The Decentralized Platform Claiming to Have Exactly What the Cryptocurrency Market Needs
This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned
- What is Bitcoin Halving? Will it Trigger the Next Bull-Run?
- The next Bitcoin halving is less than 500 days away, and the Internet at large is speculating about its impact on the price, miners, and so forth.
- Bitcoin [BTC] Lightning Network makes progress, hits above 2k active channels
- This is one of the most awaited developments in the cryptocurrency space and is significant to both, the Litecoin [LTC] as well as the Bitcoin [BTC] ...
- Crypto-Riche Millennials Take The Yachting Industry
Got a few million lying around? The yacht industry has long been thought of as the exclusive province of the extremely wealthy, closed to even nouveau riche millennials and crypto millionaires. Yet, the yacht industry is declining. Today, the superyacht industry caters primarily to the extremely wealthy, yet with the almost exclusive growth in supply
- India: Police Bust Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme that Defrauded 8000 Crypto Investors
- Police in India have cracked a crypto Ponzi scheme in the city of Pune that defrauded over 8,000 investors, seizing nearly $2 million worth of bitcoin in ...
- Bitcoincash.org Publishes Redesigned Website and Development Roadmap
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) supporters have noticed the Bitcoincash.org website has been redesigned. The web portal hosts a comprehensive list of the ...
- Bitcoin tries to hold $4000, bulls losing momentum
- At writing time, Bitcoin is on the $3,850 – $3,950 range, seemingly searching for a new direction after climbing back from slightly lower ranges where it ...
- Behind the collapse: The real cost of Bitcoin's fall from grace
- Many of the Bitcoin investors recognised their own opportunism and expected the bubble would burst, and the price would eventually plummet, but ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Likely To Remain Above Key Fibonacci Support
- Bitcoin (BTC) retraced in the past 24 hours as expected after running into resistance at the top of a descending channel. The above chart for BTC/USD ...
- Bitcoin Just Registered the Highest Trade Volume of its Whole History
- Despite the statements of many skeptics who during the 2018 bearish streak said that Bitcoin is dead or useless, the reality, however, is that this year ...
- Bitcoin Price Analysis Dec.22: Is It Just a Healthy Correction, Or Back Down?
- Since our previous BTC price analysis and as anticipated, Bitcoin had trouble breaking up the $4050 – $4100 resistance area. Failing to break had led ...
- Bitcoin price prediction 2019: Will BTC hit $10000 next year or CRASH completely?
- Bitcoin began 2018 valued at £10,603 ($13,422) having started to fall from its record high. The BTC price has since plummeted, dragging the majority ...
- ‘Human ATM’: Flash Cryptocurrency Releases Peer-to-Peer Functionality for Mobile
Flash is a lesser-known Scrypt-based cryptocurrency which has a growing presence in Venezuela and Africa. It is not designed to be a proof-of-work system, although it uses mining to verify transactions and secure the network, but instead focuses on transactions which can settle in a matter of seconds. Their mobile wallet recently integrated a “human
- A Cryptocurrency Carol: The Ghost Of Bitcoins' Past
- This part continues from A Cryptocurrency Carol: Part One and A Cryptocurrency Carol: Bitcoins' Ghost. When Keynes awoke, the room was so dark ...
- Bitcoin Worth $1.8 Million Confiscated From Suspected Fraudster
- The local authorities in Pune, India, recently confiscated 452 Bitcoins worth $1.8 million from suspect involved in notorious cryptocurrency Ponzi ...
- Bitcoin-Bashing NYU Professor Unleashes Scathing Anti-Crypto Twitter Tantrum
- Is New York University professor Nouriel Roubini the biggest bitcoin grinch of all time? It sure seems that way, based on an epic Twitter rant he ...
- Bitcoin Cash Payment API Gateway.cash Adds a Variety of New Features
- Last October, news.Bitcoin.com reported on a new Bitcoin Cash (BCH) payment processor called Gateway.cash. Since then the Gateway developers ...
- Top ten Bitcoin stories in 2018
- Hacks, threats, court cases... welcome to our top ten #Bitcoin stories in 2018: bankingtech.com/2018/12/top-te… #fintech… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Bitcoin Dips Below $3900 as Crypto Markets See Red
- At press time, Bitcoin is down almost 5 percent over the last 24 hours, trading at $3,879. On its weekly chart, current prices are below the highest value ...
- HPB Delivers Pioneering Scalability with Blockchain Hardware
- Is Bakkt delaying the launch of its Bitcoin futures platform again?
- The Bakkt Exchange launch was set for the 24th January 2019, however, the launch is likely to be delayed yet again by the parent company of the ...
- Revealed: Germany's 2nd Largest Stock Exchange Listing Bitcoin, XRP, Ethereum and Litecoin on ...
- In a new tweet, Bison revealed the platform will begin with the top three cryptocurrencies by market cap: Bitcoin, XRP and Ethereum. The launch will ...
- Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong Commits Bulk of Crypto Fortune to Charity
Having launched GiveCrypto.org earlier this year to make direct cryptocurrency transfers to people living in poverty, Brian Armstrong — CEO of US crypto exchange giant Coinbase — has now promised to give a huge chunk of his fortune away to charitable causes. “This year, I started my first philanthropic effort, GiveCrypto.org, which makes direct cash
- Launch of Bakkt Bitcoin Futures Market May Get Postponed Again
- It's unlikely the CFTC will act in time for ICE to launch Bakkt as planned on Jan. 24, CoinDesk has learned.
- Why Bitcoin's Bear Market May Be Over And What You Can Expect Next
- Bitcoin has been in a brutal bear market throughout the last year. However, despite a price decline of roughly 84% the percentage drop is well within ...
- Prolonged Government Shutdown Hangs Over Wall Street; How Will This Affect Crypto?
The debate over President Trump’s border wall has unveiled new partisan dysfunction in Washington as the United States on Saturday faced its third government shutdown in a year. The partial shutdown, which risks extending into the holidays, presents fresh headaches for Wall Street following the worst weekly selloff in a decade. For cryptocurrency investors, the
- Saying Goodbye to the Blockchain Romantics
- Decentralization may sound like a sexy concept, but realism may be a better real-deal solution, argues Elly Zhang.
- Why the Crypto-Users Will Prefer Skip Steps and Jump Directly into Counos
- Why the CFTC’s Questions About Ethereum Matter
- The questions on ethereum the CFTC put to the public show that the regulator has been considering derivatives on cryptocurrencies other than bitcoin - they also point to a new collaborative approach to sector oversight.
- ‘Cryptocurrency is Freedom!’ — Exclusive Interview with Ambazonian Secessionists
CCN recently covered a story about AmbaCoin, an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency created by secessionist leaders in the Ambazonian region of southern Cameroon. As a follow-up, we sat down with Chris Anu, the separatist movement’s Secretary of State for Communications and IT, to discuss AmbaCoin and the prospects of cryptocurrency as a means of enabling freedom and
- 'Now you will be able to use Bitcoin to buy Starbucks & Teslas' Tim Draper says
- Bitcoin payment processor OpenNode has successfully concluded a seed round, raising $1.25 million with billionaire investor and Bitcoin bull Tim ...
- Deal Box Engaged by Token Name Service, Inc. to Provide Capital Advisory Services
- Down 80 Percent, Is It Time to Buy into the Bitcoin Dip?
- At this time last year, Bitcoin was approaching its all-time high price. However, this year, its price is anything but appealing, down 80 percent since ...
- Bitcoin [BTC], altcoin ATMs have doubled in 2018, according to crypto data analytics firm
- As per Bitcoin.com, there are now more than 4,000 cryptocurrency teller machines spread across 80 countries to facilitate the exchange of fiat currency ...
- Bitcoin Cash Price Sees Saturday Slump after 150% Weekly Rally
- For a cryptocurrency which has dropped 98 percent from its all-time high already, bitcoin cash — for now — is looking brave in the face of a powerful ...
- Switzerland Merchants Charged 8% by PayPal Showing Merits of Crypto
PayPal, a leading payments processor valued at over $97 billion, charges merchants high percentage-based fees on top of a flat based fee of 2.9 percent. The high transaction fee of PayPal has led merchants to explore alternatives like crypto to minimize expenses. For most normal users on PayPal, a transaction from one user to another
555004 at 23:53
555003 at 23:51
555002 at 23:50
555001 at 23:45
555000 at 23:41
554999 at 23:39
554998 at 23:31
554997 at 23:18
554996 at 23:14
554995 at 23:03
554994 at 22:48
554993 at 22:47
554992 at 22:33
554991 at 22:30
554990 at 22:28
554989 at 22:16
554988 at 22:11
554987 at 22:05
554986 at 22:03
554985 at 21:42
554984 at 21:39
554983 at 21:39
554982 at 21:37
554981 at 21:30
554980 at 21:29
554979 at 21:27
554978 at 21:25
554977 at 21:21
554976 at 21:10
554975 at 21:03
554974 at 21:01
554973 at 20:54
554972 at 20:52
554971 at 20:39
554970 at 20:35
554969 at 20:13
554968 at 20:12
554967 at 20:09
554966 at 20:03
554965 at 20:02
554964 at 19:57
554963 at 19:45
554962 at 19:42
554961 at 19:31
554960 at 19:28
554959 at 19:27
554958 at 19:24
554957 at 19:24
554956 at 19:15
554955 at 19:13
554954 at 19:04
554953 at 19:03
554952 at 19:03
554951 at 18:56
554950 at 18:44
554949 at 18:44
554948 at 18:22
554947 at 17:40
554946 at 17:38
554945 at 17:31
554944 at 17:18
554943 at 16:34
554942 at 16:31
554941 at 16:31
554940 at 16:28
554939 at 16:16
554938 at 16:01
554937 at 15:54
554936 at 15:51
554935 at 15:40
554934 at 15:07
554933 at 14:33
554932 at 14:33
554931 at 14:32
554930 at 14:21
554929 at 14:12
554928 at 14:10
554927 at 13:44
554926 at 13:42
554925 at 13:41
554924 at 13:26
554923 at 13:09
554922 at 12:50
554921 at 12:36
554920 at 12:31
554919 at 12:30
554918 at 12:21
554917 at 12:11
554916 at 11:53
554915 at 11:51
554914 at 11:32
554913 at 11:31
554912 at 11:27
554911 at 11:22
554910 at 11:14
554909 at 11:03
554908 at 10:50
554907 at 10:48
554906 at 10:42
554905 at 10:26
554904 at 10:17
554903 at 10:11
554902 at 10:06
554901 at 09:54
554900 at 09:55
554899 at 09:50
554898 at 09:36
554897 at 09:23
554896 at 09:19
554895 at 09:12
554894 at 09:01
554893 at 08:51
554892 at 08:48
554891 at 08:39
554890 at 08:29
554889 at 08:25
554888 at 08:18
554887 at 08:16
554886 at 08:08
554885 at 07:34
554884 at 07:26
554883 at 07:20
554882 at 07:19
554881 at 07:14
554880 at 07:12
554879 at 06:59
554878 at 06:56
554877 at 06:17
554876 at 06:15
554875 at 06:04
554874 at 06:01
554873 at 05:51
554872 at 05:41
554871 at 05:26
554870 at 05:22
554869 at 05:15
554868 at 05:02
554867 at 04:58
554866 at 04:40
554865 at 04:34
554864 at 04:30
554863 at 04:16
554862 at 04:16
554861 at 04:14
554860 at 04:05
554859 at 03:55
554858 at 03:42
554857 at 03:39
554856 at 03:36
554855 at 03:32
554854 at 03:07
554853 at 03:05
554852 at 02:34
554851 at 02:32
554850 at 02:14
554849 at 02:13
554848 at 02:00
554847 at 01:52
554846 at 01:50
554845 at 01:48
554844 at 01:34
554843 at 01:19
554842 at 01:18
554841 at 01:10
554840 at 01:07
554839 at 01:04
554838 at 00:59
554837 at 00:58
554836 at 00:55
554835 at 00:48
554834 at 00:41
554833 at 00:39
554832 at 00:30
554831 at 00:11
554830 at 00:09