Closing price: $4069.8067 Powered by Coindesk
- Bitcoin Forecast 2019: A Critical Year For Cryptos
- At the 2018 Bitcoin Forecast, the minimum price target I set was $8,000. A few weeks after the start of the new year, I saw that I had not well valued the ...
- Nevermind the Bears: 2018 Was the Rude Awakening Crypto Needed
- Sure, it was a tough year for crypto. But emerging from that year companies and projects are stronger and growing faster than ever.
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Now Above $4000 Once More as Top Cryptos See Gains
- This report was observed on the 23 of December with the price of Bitcoin (BTC) going above the $4,000 barrier, according to data collected by ...
- Backed By Volume, Bitcoin’s Eyes $4.4K Price Target
- The price of bitcoin is back above $4,000, and is eyeing a move upwards. The world’s largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization had been trapped within a symmetrical triangle, suppressing its range between $3,788 and $4,153 over a period of four days, that is, until it broke out above $4,200 at 12:40 UTC today. At press […]
- Global Cryptocurrency Exchange Bithumb to Strengthen Its Communication with Global Customers
This is a submitted sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below. Bithumb Holds a Special Event for Newly Registered Users Following the Opening of Its Weibo Channel SEOUL, South Korea, Dec. 19, 2018- Bithumb, a global cryptocurrency exchange with
- End of year crypto roundup: How did Bitcoin Cash perform in 2018?
- In August 2017, the controversy over Bitcoin's scalability issues led to its blockchain being split for the first time in history, resulting in its first hard fork ...
- Bitcoin price surges $1000 to stage remarkable recovery after end-of-year price crash
- Several leading cryptocurrencies have risen in price by more than 20 per cent over the last 24 hours, as bitcoin continues to lead a market-wide ...
- Firms Slow Down Efforts To Make Business Out Of The Bitcoin Mania
- Established organizations have slowed down their already halting initiatives to make something out of Bitcoin (BTC) mania. While no institution has ...
- Prominent Investor: 2018 Was The “Most Successful Year” For Bitcoin
Many analysts, including former Bitcoin (BTC) short seller Mark Dow, look at the price of cryptocurrencies to determine the health of their underlying fundamentals. However, a prominent cryptocurrency proponent has claimed that in spite of the market, 2018 was Bitcoin’s “most successful year” yet, specifically in terms of network performance. Bitcoin Segwit Usage Holds 40%...
- 180% return in 18 months? How this bitcoin company defrauded people in J&K
- Bitcoin, over the course of last two years, has driven many people towards it because of the unexpected rally in prices. Bitcoin prices neared a lifetime ...
- Bitcoin Lightning Network Capacity Surpasses $2 Mln Despite Bear Market
- The capacity of the Bitcoin (BTC) Lightning Network (LN) has surpassed $2 million on Sunday, Dec. 23, according to data provided by BTC statistics ...
- Bitcoin Cash – ABC, Litecoin and Ripple Daily Analysis – 24/12/18
- Bitcoin Cash ABC gained just 0.02% on Sunday, following a 1.76% rise on Saturday, to end the week up 148% at $196.00. A relatively choppy day ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Daily Price Forecast – December 24
- Last week the price of Bitcoin was in a bullish trend. On December 17, the BTC price was making a series of higher highs and higher lows until the ...
- A VC Thinks Bitcoin Passed A Major Milestone This Year
- Bitcoin has had a difficult few weeks, topping off a terrible year that's seen it lose around 80% of its value since its all-time high 12 months ago.
- Crypto Market Update: EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Tron (TRX), ADA Price Analysis
- Bitcoin cash price was one of the best performers this past week as it broke the $180 and $200 resistance levels. BCH/USD even spiked above the ...
- BTCP Plunges After Exposé, Team To Hard Fork Bitcoin Private
- On Sunday, Coin Metrics, an open-source crypto asset analytics team, released a damning report about Bitcoin Private (BTCP), a fork of both Bitcoin ...
- Why Goldman Sachs Suddenly Starting Bitcoin Business is Unrealistic: SolidX
- According to Daniel H. Gallancy, the CEO of SolidX Partners, it was unrealistic to anticipate Goldman Sachs to run a Bitcoin business before the year's ...
- Investor: Binance is Most Trusted Crypto Exchange Despite Light Regulation
Su Zhu, the CEO of FX hedge fund Three Arrows Capital, has said that Binance, the largest crypto exchange in the global market, is also the most trusted among investors within the digital asset community. Citing a poll ran by a small cryptocurrency exchange, Zhu said: Interesting that @binance, a lightly regulated exchange, has also
- Bitcoin Maintains Bullish Bias, Eyeing $4500 as Upside Target
- Bitcoin on Monday maintained its bullish bias despite facing rejection by a strong resistance area. The bitcoin-to-dollar exchange rate surged from ...
- Bitcoin SV [BSV] and Litecoin [LTC] overtake Tether [USDT]
- The bullish market has lasted longer than expected and Bitcoin SV [BSV] and Litecoin [LTC] have been constantly shifting ranks in the top 10 ...
- EOS Rallies Again as China Rates its Blockchain the Best
Where other cryptocurrencies hiked over recent days, EOS has been slower most recently, until today. Now EOS price has risen over 8% in the last 24 hours. On December 17, 2018, EOS showed a substantial recovery reaching 35% gains before stabilizing between the December 18 and today. Now EOS is moving again. China’s Global Public
- Report Finds Over $3 Million of Altcoin Bitcoin Private Covertly Premined
- During the import of Bitcoin (BTC) chain data, an additional 2.04 million units of altcoin Bitcoin Private (BTCP) have reportedly been secretly coined, ...
- Bitcoin Is Not A Commodity Says Expert In Financial Law
- Although he believes some tokens could legitimately be classed as securities, none – and especially Bitcoin – could meet the current legal definition ...
- Bitcoin Will Gain More Ground As Altcoins Lose Appeal In 2019: Report
- Bitcoin vs. altcoins. This has been one of the fiercest battles in the industry. While Bitcoin had a headstart on the altcoins, aggressive growth in the past ...
- Allianz CEO Calls for Bitcoin Banning, Here's Why That Won't Happen
- It was during this chaos that Satoshi Nakamoto launched possibly the greatest invention since the internet: Bitcoin. The peer-to-peer currency was ...
- Bitcoin Price Watch: BTC Signaling Breakout Above $4500
- Bitcoin price climbed above the $4,150 barrier against the US Dollar. BTC looks set to trade further higher above the $4,400-4,500 resistance area in ...
- Bitcoin Price Analysis Dec.24: Green On The Screen – The Bullish Bitcoin Is Facing $4200
- Just a quick update, following the previous update from yesterday. After Bitcoin found support on the descending trend-line (marked orange on the ...
- Crypto market calmed down; Bitcoin approaches Christmas with solid gains
- Bitcoin (BTC) gained over 30% since the recent low; however, the palm of victory belongs to Bitcoin Cash (BCH) that catapulted above $200 and ...
- Korea Institute of Finance Director: Crypto Custody is Key in Rapid Growth
Gong-pil Choi, the director of the Korea Institute of Finance, said that custody in crypto is crucial in eliminating hacking fears and facilitating the growth of the market. The Korea Institute of Finance, an agency that works with the government to research and evaluate financial policies to bolster the country’s financial sector, has emphasized that
- Unorthodox Prediction of Mining Difficulty Positions Bitcoin (BTC) Price at $17K by 2020
- According to a Twitter user with the username @100trillionUSD, an 'unorthodox prediction' of mining difficulty will place the price of Bitcoin (BTC) price ...
- Major Cryptocurrency Exchange Binance Lists Ripple’s XRP as a Base Pair
Crypto exchange Binance has added Ripple’s XRP as a base currency on the exchange. With this announcement, it means that XRP will now be used more as a primary asset that can be used to make purchases of other cryptocurrencies listed on the platform. Although some minor digital exchanges have already added XRP with other
- Bitcoin – The Rebound
- Bitcoin fell by 1.53% on Sunday, partially reversing a 3.99% rise on Saturday, to end the day at $4,071.7. In spite of the day's loss, Bitcoin managed a ...
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: BTC/USD another go at $4500 for the $5000 rally – Confluence Detector
- Bitcoin price in the latter stages of trading on Monday, was see holding gains of 3%, after giving some of the earlier advance back. A bout of touted ...
- Bitmain Fires Entire Bitcoin Cash Development Team: Report
- Things appear to be far from well with Bitcoin Mining firm Bitmain as several reports indicate another round of employee layoffs at the firm. This news ...
- Bitcoin Equipment Maker Ebang Reapplies for Hong Kong Listing
- Ebang International Holdings Inc., a Chinese bitcoin mining equipment maker, has refiled documents for a public share sale with the Hong Kong stock ...
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP)…Privately Pre-Mined 2 Million Coins for Its Founders
- The creator of altcoin Bitcoin Private (BTCP) was battling accusations his project was a “scam” December 24 after an investigation revealed over 2 ...
- Bitmain: Bitcoin Mining Giant to Sack 50% of Its Workforce
- Bitcoin mining giant Bitmain is going to sack almost half of its staffers by the end of this week, sources from the Chinese media reported. The Beijing ...
- Bitcoin To Suffer More Losses In 2019, No Price Bottom In Sight — Analysts
- (Kitco News) - After a very painful year that saw prices drop from $17,000 to just below $3,500, bitcoin's losses are not exhausted yet, according to ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) On Verge of Recovering ALL December Losses, WAVES at 6-Month High
- On December 1st, Bitcoin was trading at approximately $4,250, but as the month continued, prices plummeted, with the asset eventually reaching a ...
- Bitcoin Network Loses Nodes and Difficulty, Militants Use Crypto In Struggle to Secede, NYU Professor Goes Off The Rails, and More: Last Week In Crypto
Bitcoin Price Recovery Alongside Network Changes The Bitcoin price came back from the brink this week, reaching nearly $4,000 by Sunday. Analysts were at times throughout the week worried that it would lose support around $3,400 and then drop beneath $3,000, but this hasn’t happened. At the same time, however, two important Bitcoin network metrics
- Cash, Credit, or Bitcoin? Inside the Luxury Market's Shift to Cryptocurrency
- If you want to get your hands on the newest Hublot Big Bang watch, you'll need to pay up in Bitcoin. The innovative Swiss watch company started ...
- Bitcoin Is Greener Than Almost Every Other Large-Scale Industry on Earth – Study
- CoinShares Research has released its second study detailing the efficiency and environmental impact of Bitcoin miners. The results point to Bitcoin ...
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price ...
- Bitcoin Cash has been consolidating near the swing highs for the past three days. The bears have not been able to push the price down, which shows ...
- Bitcoin Futures vs. Bitcoin Spot | Learn Which Trading Method Is Best for You
- There's no shortage of innovative ways for you to trade Bitcoin. The late 2017 introduction of Bitcoin futures contracts offered several advantages that ...
- Crypto Markets Surge as Christmas-Rally Materializes
The crypto markets have surged to reclaim much of their recent losses, as the prophesized end-of-year rally materializes. Although the market surge is certainly welcome to investors who have been hit with seemingly constant losses over the past several weeks and months, the markets still have a long way to go before they are anywhere...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Analysis – December 24
- As the Stochastic enters the overbought region above the 80% range, it indicates that price of Bitcoin is in a strong bullish momentum. In the same vein ...
- How to Get Your ‘myGeNome Coin’ Easily?
This is a submitted sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below. A global genome-based platform company, MyGenomeBox, celebrates the 10th year anniversary event for the first block of bitcoin’s blockchain. As of January 3, 2019, at 00:00 UTC, the
- Criminals posing as "Bitcoin dealers" rob Chinese businessman
- According to CryptoGlobe, a Chines businessman and his countrymen were robbed while meeting with a self described "Bitcoin dealer." Police have ...
- Bitcoin price prediction: BTC/USD drives the wave of Santa's rally - Confluence Detector
- Bitcoin hovers under $4,200 after a short-lived ride to $4,234 during early Asian hours. The digital coin No.1 has been growing strongly on Monday ...
- ATKearney: «Bitcoin To Regain Two-Thirds of Crypto Market Cap»
- The cryptocurrency market collapsed spectacularly in 2018, but ATKearney predicts that Bitcoin will regain nearly two-thirds of the crypto market cap it ...
- Could President Trump Be Setting Up The Next Big Bitcoin Rally?
- Perhaps the scene was set by the announcement of Bitcoin proponent, Mick Mulvaney, as his acting Chief of Staff, who will, at the same time, continue ...
- Bitcoin's Lightning Network is Quietly Scaling for the Next Bull-Run
- Bitcoin passed more significant milestones this week as data reveals its Lightning Network (LN) implementation passed 500 BTC ($2,066,000) ...
- Bitcoin Hash Rate Follows Bitcoin and Gains Over 40% Within the Past Two Weeks
- Along with the Bitcoin price, Bitcoin's Hash-Rate is showing high volatility. After reaching a peak of 62 Exahash (10^18) per second on Sep. 25, we ...
- Bitcoin Crossed A Major Milestone This Year According To Venture Capitalist, Alexander Pack
- “Bitcoin (BTC) may fall as low as $2000 or $1000 but it's not going to fall as low as $0. This is a milestone for any digital asset. An asset like Bitcoin that ...
- From Bitcoin To Bezos, The 18 Best Forbes Stories Of 2018
- rom unearthing crypto-billionaires to exposing the financial shenanigans of Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross we present, in chronological order, ...
- Beyond CryptoKitties: 10 Trends That Defined the Year in Crypto Gaming
- From advances in art trading to setbacks for celebrities on the blockchain, it was a year of serious building for the crypto collectable market.
- Cryptocurrencies Could Outperform All Other Assets in 2019
As other asset markets, particularly the stock markets, enter a bear market some believe cryptocurrencies have a chance at being the best performing asset class next year. Travis Kling, a self-proclaimed ex-equities portfolio manager who “fell down the crypto rabbit hole” and is now heading up the cryptocurrency asset management firm Ikigai, tweeted today: Crypto
- With the latest Bitcoin Private (BTCP) scandal, is it safe to say that all bitcoin forks are scams?
- Bitcoin Private was originally envisioned as a currency that will take all the best features of Bitcoin and ZClassic (itself a fork of Zcash), and among ...
- Exploding Cryptocurrency Use in Remittances From US: 15.8% Now Using Cryptocurrency
A new report by research focused cryptocurrency company Clovr, has revealed a significant upsurge in the use of cryptocurrency in remittances across the globe. The study, which surveyed the responses of 707 people sought to delve into their remittance habits, uncovering among other things the destination of transfers, the purpose of the transfers as well as
- Bexplus -The First Cryptocurrency Futures Trading Platform
This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned
- Stuttgart Stock Exchange To List Bitcoin, Litecoin, XRP, Ethereum on Upcoming Crypto Trading Platform
The Bison App developed by Sowa Labs, a wholly-owned fintech subsidiary of Börse Stuttgart, the second largest stock exchange in Germany has announced plans to launch a cryptocurrency exchange platform with initial support for Bitcoin, XRP, Ethereum and Litecoin. Making the announcement in a post on its official Twitter account, Bison App revealed that the new
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) Daily Price Forecast – December 24
- Supply zones: $150, $200, $250. Demand zones: $50, $40, $30. BSVUSD remains in its bullish trend in its medium-term outlook. After a remarkable ...
- Investor: Bitcoin Won't Fall To $0, Will Weather The Crypto Storm
- As Bitcoin (BTC) collapsed in 2018, many naysayers and cynics claimed that the end was nigh for the world's first cryptocurrency. Some critics drew ...
- Bitcoin (BTC)'s Worst Days Behind It As The Bear Market Nears Its End
- Bitcoin (BTC) is about to find some relief as the yearlong bear market comes to an end. Make no mistake, Bitcoin (BTC) is not likely to shoot straight ...
- Japanese Yen Trumps US Dollar in Bitcoin-to-Fiat Transactions
- The Japanese Yen has surpassed the US dollar to become the most traded national currency in the Bitcoin-to-fiat market. According to data compiled ...
- Bitcoin News Summary – December 24, 2018
- Most countries in the world can now sync the Bitcoin blockchain by satellite. Blockstream also announced that its satellites also now support Lightning ...
- Bitcoin price bullish trend could last longer- Confluence Detector
- The market is mostly in the green as seen by the levels in the largest digital asset Bitcoin. The price has corrected higher and even stepped above ...
- Crypto Crash Offers Investors Tax Write-off Opportunity
Amidst a dreadful year for crypto investors, a significant upside to the dismal performance of their assets could be that the losses could end up saving them a significant amount of tax if they understand how to record and file appropriately. Under the U.S. tax code, bitcoin investors who got “rekt” in 2018 can use
- China Now Ranks 34 Crypto Projects
- The center evaluated one more crypto project this month, bringing the total number of ranked projects to 34. Bitcoin has been downgraded while the ...
- Bitcoin Price Analysis Dec 24: BTC In Solid Uptrend Above $4000
- Bitcoin price pumped higher and broke the $4,000 and $4,120 resistance levels against the US Dollar. BTC/USD is placed nicely in an uptrend and it ...
- Is the New Bitcoin Bounce For Real?
- After more than a month of trading in the red, Bitcoin (BTC) seems to have finally experienced a new bounce, starting on December 17th. The new ...
555332 at 23:22
555331 at 23:21
555330 at 23:15
555329 at 23:01
555328 at 22:49
555327 at 22:38
555326 at 22:38
555325 at 22:32
555324 at 22:32
555323 at 22:26
555322 at 22:20
555321 at 21:59
555320 at 22:00
555319 at 21:20
555318 at 21:17
555317 at 21:14
555316 at 21:14
555315 at 20:57
555314 at 20:36
555313 at 20:24
555312 at 20:24
555311 at 20:24
555310 at 20:16
555309 at 19:46
555308 at 19:43
555307 at 19:41
555306 at 19:36
555305 at 19:34
555304 at 19:22
555303 at 19:17
555302 at 19:09
555301 at 18:56
555300 at 18:55
555299 at 18:37
555298 at 18:31
555297 at 17:51
555296 at 17:45
555295 at 17:45
555294 at 17:39
555293 at 17:34
555292 at 17:25
555291 at 17:22
555290 at 17:18
555289 at 17:17
555288 at 17:14
555287 at 17:11
555286 at 16:59
555285 at 16:36
555284 at 16:33
555283 at 16:26
555282 at 16:06
555281 at 16:00
555280 at 15:46
555279 at 15:30
555278 at 15:21
555277 at 15:10
555276 at 15:06
555275 at 14:14
555274 at 13:59
555273 at 13:51
555272 at 13:48
555271 at 13:26
555270 at 13:14
555269 at 13:11
555268 at 12:59
555267 at 12:54
555266 at 12:52
555265 at 12:06
555264 at 12:03
555263 at 12:01
555262 at 11:59
555261 at 11:53
555260 at 11:47
555259 at 11:45
555258 at 11:41
555257 at 11:34
555256 at 11:34
555255 at 11:32
555254 at 11:20
555253 at 11:15
555252 at 11:08
555251 at 10:48
555250 at 10:36
555249 at 10:36
555248 at 10:33
555247 at 10:29
555246 at 10:29
555245 at 10:22
555244 at 10:18
555243 at 10:11
555242 at 10:04
555241 at 09:45
555240 at 09:35
555239 at 09:26
555238 at 09:16
555237 at 08:55
555236 at 08:46
555235 at 08:43
555234 at 08:29
555233 at 07:48
555232 at 07:46
555231 at 07:38
555230 at 07:26
555229 at 07:09
555228 at 07:04
555227 at 06:48
555226 at 06:48
555225 at 06:46
555224 at 06:45
555223 at 06:24
555222 at 06:24
555221 at 05:35
555220 at 05:35
555219 at 05:34
555218 at 05:30
555217 at 05:30
555216 at 05:27
555215 at 05:20
555214 at 05:19
555213 at 05:06
555212 at 05:02
555211 at 04:59
555210 at 04:56
555209 at 04:48
555208 at 04:36
555207 at 04:29
555206 at 04:17
555205 at 04:06
555204 at 03:56
555203 at 03:54
555202 at 03:54
555201 at 03:44
555200 at 03:20
555199 at 03:03
555198 at 03:00
555197 at 02:44
555196 at 02:42
555195 at 02:30
555194 at 02:24
555193 at 02:14
555192 at 02:11
555191 at 02:07
555190 at 01:20
555189 at 01:15
555188 at 01:05
555187 at 00:58
555186 at 00:54
555185 at 00:37
555184 at 00:23
555183 at 00:17
555182 at 00:11
555181 at 00:03