Closing price: $3823.0583 Powered by Coindesk
- Bitcoin [BTC] and other alternative currencies should be exempted from all taxes says former ...
- A former critic of Bitcoin has come around and now supports it and is now promoting alternative currencies like cryptocurrencies and said that it could ...
- Layoffs Underway Amid 'Adjustments,' Bitcoin Miner Bitmain Confirms
- Months after it filed an application to go public on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Beijing-based cryptocurrency mining giant Bitmain is undergoing a ...
- Bitcoin Price Falls Below $4000 Again: Is Another Big Drop in Store?
- The Bitcoin price and those of other cryptos have been dropping hard since the clock struck midnight last night and this trend has continued since.
- Bitcoin Price Caps Christmas Cheer as Stock Traders Receive Coal
- Bitcoin price fought off a full correction of its recent bull run December 25 as traders fled the “worst” Christmas Eve ever for stock markets.
- Bitcoin Futures might remain a dream as major financial institutions in Wall Street shy away from ...
- Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Citigroup Inc., and more financial institutions [FI] have had interests about getting into the Bitcoin frenzy and have ...
- What Happens after a Great Crypto Recession? Path to Recovery
Eighteen years ago, on March 10, 2000, the Nasdaq Composite Index established a then-intraday peak at 5,132.52 before closing that day at 5,048.61. The day marked the beginning of what the world now calls a “dotcom bubble,” which eventually washed billions of dollars off the market, a market movement uncomparable to crypto. The financial markets in 2018...
- Bitcoin Price Plunges 10% in Market-Wide Correction
- Bitcoin's price swung sharply lower on Tuesday, as traders took profits following a large upsurge over the past five days. The leading digital currency ...
- KuCoin Cryptocurrency Exchange Removes 10 Tokens As They Fail to Maintain Listing Criteria
Singaporean crypto exchange KuCoin has announced the delisting of 10 cryptocurrency projects under its Special Treatment Rule framework designed to ensure that only projects that meet and maintain certain criteria are listed on the platform. In an announcement posted on its official website on December 21, the exchange revealed that the affected digital assets will
- You Got The Power: Heat Energy From 46000 People Mines One Bitcoin
- In the search for ever more environmentally and ethically friendly ways to mine Bitcoin, everyone has largely ignored perhaps the most obvious ...
- Not Just Crypto and Bitcoin: Every Major Asset Class Had a Major Fallback in 2018
- Cryptocurrencies have experienced a mostly negative year, recording a decline in trading volumes, as well as price crashes led by bitcoin which is ...
- Bitcoin Cash [BCH], EOS, and Bitcoin SV [BSV] emerge as the top losers of the wounded market
- Bitcoin Cash [BCH] registered a fall by 17.90%, while EOS and Bitcoin SV [BSV] join the list of the biggest losers with a fall of 15.69% and 14.87%, ...
- Bitcoin Price Correction Comes After Market Adds $47 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) and other virtual currencies have dropped during Christmas Eve after registering a weekly increase of around $47 billion. During the ...
- It’s Time for Local Governments to Break Blockchain’s Regulatory Gridlock
- How a South Korean governor is moving fast on blockchain, despite a slow national legislature.
- Bitcoin (BTC) Daily Price Forecast – December 25
- Yesterday, December 24, the price of Bitcoin was in a bullish trend. The crypto's price was fluctuating above the $4,000 price level and also above the ...
- Bitcoin Price Watch: Are Institutional Players Losing Interest?
- We're in the final days of the month, and while December has often brought a sense of magic and stamina to bitcoin we rarely witness throughout the ...
- Crypto Market Added $45 Billion in 10 Days, is Bitcoin Close to a Bottom?
Since December 15, within a ten-day span, the cryptocurrency market added $45 billion to its valuation as Bitcoin surpassed $4,200. Many analysts are generally positive on the short-term price trend of Bitcoin heading towards the year’s end, confident that the dominant cryptocurrency has established a bottom. Prospect of Bitcoin Currently, Bitcoin and the vast majority
- Crypto Market Update: Stellar (XLM), Bitcoin Cash, Tron (TRX), ADA Price Analysis
- Bitcoin cash declined heavily after a sharp upward move above $200. BTC, Ethereum, XRP, Stellar (XLM), Tron (TRX) and Cardano (ADA) are ...
- Bitcoin Private: Researchers Allege Fraudulent Inflation
Bitcoin Private’s development team is in hot water after researchers for Coinmetrics.io uncovered what they believe to be a serious anomaly in the supply curve of the ZClassic/Bitcoin hybrid cryptocurrency. In careful detail, the researchers recently related how they uncovered that roughly 2 million coins were injected into developer wallets when the currency’s blockchain was
- Why Bitcoin? Patreon Pushed By Mastercard to Ban Accounts in 'Terrible Precedent'
- “Trusted third parties are security holes (a phrase coined by Bitcoin pioneer Nick Szabo). Escape through bitcoin,” one wrote, while a popular ...
- President Trump ‘Setting Up a Huge Bitcoin Rally’, Plus Ripple and XRP, Tron, Ethereum, Litecoin, Nano: Crypto News Flash
From President Trump’s potential impact on Bitcoin to a new explainer on Ripple and XRP, and a big donation from Tron, here’s a look at some of the stories breaking in the world of crypto. Bitcoin The CEO of GerberKawasaki Wealth and Investment Management says President Trump could be setting up the next “huge” Bitcoin […]
- Bitcoin Price Analysis Dec 25: BTC Tops Near $4250, More Losses Likely
- Bitcoin price failed near the $4,250 barrier after a solid upward move against the US Dollar. BTC/USD declined heavily and broke the $4,200 and ...
- Altcoin Bitcoin Private Confirms Additional 2 Million Coins Secretly Premined
- 23, digital assets analytics website Coin Metrics published a report revealing that during the import of Bitcoin (BTC) chain data, an additional 2.04 ...
- Nasdaq in Bear Market With 20% Drop, Dow Jones Worst Week Since 2008
The Nasdaq is in a bear market. On December 23, the Nasdaq Composite fell to a new yearly low at 6,332 points, as stocks and securities listed on the exchange plummeted in value. A bear market is commonly referred to as a 20 percent drop from a market, index, or asset’s all-time high. Since its
- Year in Review: 2018's Top Cryptocurrency Stories
- The top five coins had considerably more fiat value at the time with bitcoin core (BTC) trading for $13,170 per coin, ripple (XRP) $2.12, ethereum (ETH) ...
- New SENS Research Report Shows Bitcoin Supporters Are Closely Related to Life Extension
- Hal Finney was a developer that worked with Bitcoin and received the first transaction made on the Bitcoin network. He did not only believe in ...
- Pension Funds Should Buy Bitcoin (BTC), Says Crypto Advocate
Anthony Pompliano, the founder of Morgan Creek’s “Digital” branch, has long been a zealot for the decentralist movement, lauding the crypto space for years on end. Case in point, each and every week, Pompliano, better known as Pomp to the crypto community, subjects his 179,000 Twitter followers to the “long Bitcoin, short the bankers” rhetoric...
- Another Crypto Meltdown Calamity, Japan's GMO Group Exits Bitcoin Miner Production Business
- Though there is some revival for crypto traders, things look far from improving for miners and mining equipment manufacturers. According to the recent ...
- Christmas Magic For a Possible Bull Run Fades as Bitcoin Falls Back below $3800
- According to coinmarketcap, Bitcoin is now valued the volume of $66,550,138,369, trading with a fall of 10.09% in price during the last 24hrs.
- Japanese Yen Set to Surpass US Dollar in Bitcoin Trading
- The U.S. Dollar (USD) and the Japanese Yen (JPY) are the two most dominant national currencies used in Bitcoin/fiat trading. But while the USD has ...
- Will Goldman Sachs Begin to Offer Bitcoin Trading Services for Crypto Investors in 2019
- The head of Solidx has been working towards a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) in the U.S. market. In a recent interview he discussed how he was ...
- Bitcoin Private Schedule New Hard Fork to Remove Premined BTCP Coins
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) one of the many hard forks that Bitcoin experienced in the past, seems to be planning a new hard fork. The main intention is to ...
- Spurred by Censorship, Jordan Peterson Makes Patreon Alternative – Why Not Bitcoin?
The controversial Canadian psychologist and right-wing thought leader Jordan Peterson has announced he will be launching an alternative to the popular content creation funding platform, Patreon. Peterson will be working with Dave Rubin and atheist intellectual Sam Harris on the project. The decision to abandon Patreon to form a new platform has been largely driven...
- Crypto 2018 Google Trends: Bitcoin ETFs, Stablecoins and HODL vs. BUIDL
- Unsurprisingly, searches for bitcoin have fallen off a virtual cliff since January, as retail interest fell in tandem with the leading cryptoasset's falling ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Rises By 1.67% On Christmas Morning After Ending The Weekend At $4140.7
- Over the weekend, Bitcoin (BTC) went up by 23.4%. At the end of yesterday's trading, the price of BTC was $4,140.7. Today, BTC marked the ...
- Bitcoin Price Watch: BTC's Correction Could Extend To $3500
- Bitcoin price started a downside correction below $4,000 against the US Dollar. BTC might continue to move down towards the $3,600 or $3,500 ...
- Year in Review: Bitcoin Outperformed 40 of the Top 50 Cryptocurrencies in 2018
- It's been a long year for many cryptocurrencies. After reaching a high of nearly $20,000 in December of 2017, Bitcoin dropped below $10,000 in early ...
- Bitcoin Market Watch: Will BTC Price return to its previous low?
- Resistance levels: $3,882, $4,053, $4,249. Support levels: $3,649, $3,407, $3,208. The cryptocurrency was bullish on the medium-term outlook last ...
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Tumbles, Sellers Could Push For $120
- Bitcoin cash price declined sharply after trading above the $230 resistance against the US Dollar. BCH/USD broke the $200 and $175 support levels, ...
- South Korea’s Blockchain Body Wants 6th Largest City Turned into Crypto Hub
South Korea’s blockchain association intends to lobby the authorities in the city of Gwangju to turn the urban area into a ‘specialized Crypto-Valley District.’ According to the Korea Blockchain Enterprise Promotion Association (KBEPA), turning South Korea’s sixth-largest city into a cryptocurrency hub will create numerous jobs. To achieve this the blockchain body, which was founded
- Bitcoin [BTC/USD] Technical Analysis: Prices climb up as the bulls are back in town
- The uptrend for Bitcoin in the one-hour chart seems very bullish as it spans from $3,240 to $4,120, while the downtrend has diminished in size and ...
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Fails To Break Over the $240 Hurdle Point and Declined Sharply
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is one of the largest digital currencies in the world by market cap. The digital currency has been a great choice for many investors ...
- Why Bitcoin, Ethereum and the Entire Crypto Market Are Down in Value
- The way I see it, investors in 2017 — and specifically in Q4 — wanted to buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) for the sole purpose of exchanging it ...
- Early Crypto Investor, Bitcoin Jesus' Take On IPFS, Coin.dance, and Coinbase
- He spoke about the recent advances and events around Bitcoin Cash. To begin with he spoke about coin.dance. Coin Dance was founded with the ...
- Bitcoin Private Denies Fraud Allegations and Calls for Halt to BTCP Trading
- Bitcoin Private has confirmed the allegations made by CoinMetrics, reported by CCN yesterday. Calling them “mathemetically accurate,” the ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Isn't A Commodity Expert In Financial Law Says
- He asserted that tokens should not be treated like fiat nor should Bitcoin (BTC) have any futures contracts. The expert who made this claim is Emilios ...
- Investor Predicts That Bitcoin (BTC) Won't Drop to $0
- When Bitcoin plunged in 2018, lots of cynics and naysayers believed it was the end of the digital currency. Some critics even drew attention to the ...
- So Long to the Clutter: A Cooling Crypto Market Will Bring Change We Need
- Free from distractions, blockchain builders can – and must – now focus on using the technology to enable positive societal change.
- PwC FinTech Lead Shares Positive Outlook for Crypto Market in 2019
It’s Christmas and the year is drawing to a close. It’s that time of the year where traders take stock of their investments and prepare for the future. Oddly enough, 2018 seems to be ending on the same note as it started—with mixed feelings. However, while views on the average performance of the crypto market this
- Bitcoin: the #1 asset class in 2019?
- However, Bitcoin and other decentralized altcoins are immune from this correlation to QE reaming unaffected by its revealed. This inverse correlation ...
- Bitcoin recovery may continue as it breaks $4000 again today
- Bitcoin is again on the rise breaking back through the $4,000 level again on its way to challenge several resistance levels over the next few days ...
- Businessman robbed of Dh800,000 after Bitcoin scam, court hears
- The eight defendants, six from Pakistan, one from India and another from Bangladesh, aged between 35 and 44, posted that they were selling Bitcoin ...
- Nigerian Blockchain Experts Believe Crypto Can Boost African Economy
When we talk about worldwide crypto adoption, one of the most untapped places in the world is Africa. Nigerian blockchain experts have called for greater regulation of cryptocurrency on the African continent to strengthen the sector in the region and to help boost the economy. Although most crypto-fanatics will pour scorn on any talk of
- Wall Street is Backing Out of Crypto
Wall Street is quietly moving out of the crypto market, Bloomberg reports. While the market has continued to be battered by news of fraud and imminent regulatory crackdowns, there was a time when it seemed like Wall Street had started to warm up to the rise of crypto assets. Last year, when the crypto industry enjoyed
- Popula Stores News on Ethereum’s Blockchain
Subscription-based news platform Popula has made history by providing the very first fully stored news article on a blockchain platform. Earlier this week, Maria Bustillos, the editor of journalist-owned Popula, announced the placement of an article published on the website has now been stored on the distributed ledger. According to the report, the article, which was
- GMO Internet Exits Bitcoin Miner Production After Recording 'Extraordinary Loss' in Q4
- Japanese internet giant GMO Internet Group is quitting the Bitcoin mining hardware sector, Cointelegraph Japan reported Dec. 25 referencing a public ...
- Seven Cryptocurrency Trends to Look out for in 2019
- Here are seven trends that should dominate the cryptosphere over the next 12 months. Also read: Bitcoin History Part 6: The First Bitcoin Exchange ...
- Christmas Eve Dump Sends Bitcoin to $3800
- Until just hours ago, Bitcoin and altcoin markets looked as promising as they have been in quite some time. After gaining over 30% from December 25 ...
- Bitcoin Price Analysis Dec.25: BTC Drops As The Bears Are Still Here
- Following yesterday's analysis, Bitcoin tried hard to break the $4200 but failed. When you don't break up, you lose momentum and drop, and this is ...
- University of Edinburgh Banking Law and Finance Expert: Bitcoin's Legal Status is Not a Commodity
- There is a debate among regulatory agencies and experts in the cryptocurrency world that is related to Bitcoin (BTC) being considered a commodity or ...
- Private Blockchains Have Few Applications, Study Finds
- Despite all efforts, so far businesses haven't been able to come up with significant applications for private, centralized blockchains as opposed to ...
- Bitcoin ‘Died’ 90 Times In 2018
The rumors of bitcoin’s death are greatly exaggerated, according to the stunning number of obituaries it racked up during a dismal crypto bear market. The original cryptocurrency has died 90 times in 2018, according to 99 Bitcoins. That’s slightly less than the 125 times it died in 2017. Despite detractors’ eagerness to bury it once
- Smart Contracts are What is Needed for Alternatives to Patreon: Craig Wright
The chief scientist of blockchain firm nChain, Craig Wright, has indicated that Bitcoin could one day emerge as a major means of making automated payments for subscription services, similar to Patreon. Asked by YouTuber ‘Philosophie Workout’ whether it would be possible to pay for subscription services such as Patreon on a regular basis, Wright answered
- Japan's GMO Quits Manufacturing and Selling Mining Machines
- GMO first announced the development of its 7nm bitcoin mining equipment in September last year. Miner B2, the first line of its mining equipment, went ...
555491 at 23:54
555490 at 23:38
555489 at 23:26
555488 at 23:25
555487 at 23:22
555486 at 23:20
555485 at 23:17
555484 at 23:16
555483 at 23:15
555482 at 23:10
555481 at 23:02
555480 at 22:33
555479 at 22:29
555478 at 22:24
555477 at 22:16
555476 at 22:15
555475 at 22:14
555474 at 21:59
555473 at 21:53
555472 at 21:47
555471 at 21:47
555470 at 21:25
555469 at 21:22
555468 at 21:09
555467 at 21:02
555466 at 20:53
555465 at 20:51
555464 at 20:46
555463 at 20:27
555462 at 20:20
555461 at 20:11
555460 at 19:55
555459 at 19:53
555458 at 19:51
555457 at 19:31
555456 at 19:17
555455 at 19:09
555454 at 19:08
555453 at 18:50
555452 at 18:39
555451 at 18:39
555450 at 18:17
555449 at 18:14
555448 at 18:12
555447 at 17:59
555446 at 17:48
555445 at 17:42
555444 at 17:32
555443 at 17:17
555442 at 17:13
555441 at 16:52
555440 at 16:28
555439 at 16:12
555438 at 16:08
555437 at 16:03
555436 at 15:52
555435 at 15:48
555434 at 15:38
555433 at 15:20
555432 at 15:17
555431 at 15:12
555430 at 15:08
555429 at 14:46
555428 at 14:46
555427 at 14:45
555426 at 14:18
555425 at 14:13
555424 at 14:13
555423 at 14:09
555422 at 13:59
555421 at 13:46
555420 at 13:24
555419 at 13:22
555418 at 13:03
555417 at 12:56
555416 at 12:34
555415 at 12:30
555414 at 12:29
555413 at 12:26
555412 at 12:21
555411 at 12:08
555410 at 11:22
555409 at 10:35
555408 at 10:24
555407 at 09:59
555406 at 09:53
555405 at 09:24
555404 at 09:22
555403 at 09:21
555402 at 09:16
555401 at 09:15
555400 at 09:01
555399 at 08:59
555398 at 08:57
555397 at 08:47
555396 at 08:39
555395 at 08:39
555394 at 08:28
555393 at 08:20
555392 at 08:19
555391 at 08:16
555390 at 08:07
555389 at 08:02
555388 at 07:52
555387 at 07:44
555386 at 07:40
555385 at 07:36
555384 at 07:15
555383 at 07:03
555382 at 06:58
555381 at 06:52
555380 at 06:52
555379 at 06:50
555378 at 06:46
555377 at 06:34
555376 at 06:26
555375 at 06:23
555374 at 06:20
555373 at 06:17
555372 at 06:16
555371 at 06:01
555370 at 05:43
555369 at 05:39
555368 at 05:34
555367 at 05:33
555366 at 05:23
555365 at 05:23
555364 at 05:18
555363 at 04:54
555362 at 04:26
555361 at 04:20
555360 at 04:15
555359 at 03:47
555358 at 03:43
555357 at 03:25
555356 at 03:12
555355 at 03:05
555354 at 03:04
555353 at 02:50
555352 at 02:49
555351 at 02:35
555350 at 02:17
555349 at 02:09
555348 at 02:05
555347 at 02:02
555346 at 01:52
555345 at 01:49
555344 at 01:41
555343 at 01:39
555342 at 01:37
555341 at 01:31
555340 at 01:26
555339 at 01:13
555338 at 01:12
555337 at 01:04
555336 at 00:30
555335 at 00:29
555334 at 00:18
555333 at 00:07