Closing price: $3809.19 Powered by Coindesk
- India May Legalize Cryptos But Under ‘Strong’ Rules: Report
- The Indian government could possibly legalize cryptocurrencies, but with tough terms and conditions attached, a news report suggests.
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price ...
- In 2018 alone, analysts have written Bitcoin's “obituary” on numerous occasions. We believe that cryptocurrencies will bounce back in 2019, and will ...
- Investor: Bitmain Firing 80% Workforce is Bad for Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin
- According to several reports, crypto mining giant Bitmain is running out of funds. And it could be bad for Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin.
- As Bitcoin sinks, industry startups are forced to cut back
- Around this time last year, the price of Bitcoin hit an all-time high of nearly $20,000. Cryptocurrency enthusiasts everywhere boasted about the wealth ...
- Bitcoin slumps below $4000, trades in tight range
- After advancing to its highest level since late November near $4400, Bitcoin lost its traction and eased below the $4000 mark. Following a $250 drop ...
- Bitcoin Price Finds Bears Near $4200, At Last Leg Before Breakdown
- Bitcoin price on Wednesday traded inside a narrow session range as the market assessed the bearish correction of the previous day.
- Bitcoin Price Stabilizes Following Series of Wild Swings
- Bitcoin traded in a more predictable range on Wednesday, as the market recalibrated following a series of explosive moves in both directions.
- Bitcoin [BTC/USD] Technical Analysis: The prices collapse as Christmas rally comes to an end
- Bitcoin's Christmas rally seems to have come to an end as the prices collapsed below the $4000 line and reached as low as $3700. At the time of ...
- Bitcoin/fiat trade – BTC/USD accounts for 48 percent, while Japan's Yen [JPY] is a close second ...
- However, according to the cryptocurrency market indexing platform Coinhills, Japan's Yen is a close second in terms of Bitcoin/fiat trades over the last ...
- Indian Crypto Exchange Reports Record Trading Volumes Amid Regulatory Uncertainty
- Bitcoin.com that the recent uptick in crypto prices has prompted a lot of Indians to ... Bitcoin.com on Monday that “In a flat market coupled with banking ...
- Perfect Storm: Bitcoin Didn't Exist in the Last Financial Crisis
- Bitcoin has been quietly preparing for over a decade for the next market storm as a non-political alternative to the money printing pyramid.
- Bitcoin's Price Will Go Below $3000, Anthony Pompliano Tells Mainstream Media
- Bitcoin (BTC) still has “lower to go” despite its bull run to above $4,000 last week, Morgan Creek Digital Assets founder Anthony Pompliano told CNBC ...
- Dow Jones Near Bear Market Territory, Why White House Failed to Ease Investors
This week, the Dow Jones recorded a steep sell-off from 23,970 points to 21,846 points, amidst global economic instability and uncertainty. Since achieving an all-time high at 26,828 points on October 3, the Dow Jones has fallen by 5,036 points to 21,792 points, by 18.77 percent. In the traditional financial market, a 20 percent decline
- Bitcoin [BTC/USD] Technical Analysis: Long-run results to side with the bull
- In the current volatile run of the cryptocurrency market, the coins are currently painted in red. At the time of writing, Bitcoin [BTC] was trading at a price ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] and Litecoin [LTC]'s prices will remain unaffected even after block halving, says ...
- Charlie Lee aka Satoshi Lite spoke about the upcoming block halving for Litecoin and how it could affect the prices of Litecoin or Bitcoin [BTC]. He also ...
- Bitcoin Price Watch: BTC Basing For Next Bullish Wave Above $4K
- Bitcoin price found support near the $3,680 level against the US Dollar. BTC might soon start a fresh bullish wave above the $4,000 resistance.
- Exclusive Interview: What’s Really Happening at SIRIN Labs?
CCN spoke with Nimrod May to find out if SIRIN will continue making phones or focus on developing an OS. May also gave a side-by-side comparison of the SIRIN FINNEY and the HTC Exodus 1. SIRIN Labs launched its blockchain smartphone, the FINNEY, just a few weeks ago. In the middle of a cryptocurrency market
- McAfee Says Crypto Mining Malware Increased 4,000% in 2018
Did you know that crypto mining malware has increased 4,000% in 2018? As crypto usage and popularity has rapidly grown since the end of 2017, so has the efforts of cybercriminals to exploit the growth for their own ill-gotten gains. The stats come from a recent McAfee report that has detailed the sharp rise of
- Bitcoin has led a market-wide crash in cryptocurrency markets this year
- In December 2017, the biggest digital currency Bitcoin hit a record high, surging to close to $27,000 as a flood of speculative investment fuelled a ...
- Court Win for Bithumb Exchange in Case of Crypto Investor’s $355K Hack
- A South Korean court has ruled in favor of the Bithumb cryptocurrency exchange after a user sued the firm over a $355,000 hack.
- Crypto Market Update Dec.26: Positive Week For Bitcoin & Altcoins Following Positive News
- Among the Altcoins, Bitcoin Cash had nice gains over the past week with a 50% increase against Bitcoin. The war against Bitcoin Cash SV is far from ...
- Bitcoin Daily Forecast
- Bitcoin markets rallied a bit during the trading session on Monday, breaking above the $4000 level. That is a psychologically important figure, and by ...
- Weekly Price Analysis Overview Dec.26: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Bytecoin
- Against Bitcoin, traded around the 0.033 BTC level. Support around this range is a little fragile, after the sharp increase since the beginning of ...
- Crypto Is Down, So Why Am I Smiling?
- One of the cryptographers most often cited in Satoshi Nakamoto's white paper has reason to think the industry's future is bright.
- Newsflash: Dow Climbs 1050 Points in Largest-Ever Rally While Bitcoin Slumps
- On the crypto front, however, investors were much less enthusiastic. The bitcoin price traded down approximately 0.32 percent to a composite average ...
- CNBC's Crypto Trader Says Stock Market Plunge Will Boost Bitcoin, Plus Ripple and XRP ...
- Amazing that on Christmas the Crypto market does $ 20bn in trade! I guess it's not the western world driving the volume.. pic.twitter.com/ZV8P17OBAl.
- The clock is about to strike midnight on a hedge fund's $1 million bet on bitcoin soaring above ...
- BlockTower Capital, which manages more than $130 million in client assets, made a $1 million bet last year that bitcoin's price would rise above ...
- Does Bitcoin Have a Future?
- “It (Bitcoin) wasn't tulips. It was a mania built on something that's real. Most bubbles are built around things that are real. The Internet bubble felt like ...
- Crypto Markets Trade Flat Following Christmas Eve Dump
Earlier this week, the crypto markets rose slightly and were able to regain much of their recent losses. This relatively small pump got many investors who viewed it as the “Christmas rally” excited for what was to come, although the bears pushed the markets back down on December 24th. Following this drop, the overall markets...
- Bitcoin Lightning Network Triples Capacity Since November
- According to data collected by Bitcoin Visuals, a Bitcoin (BTC) statistics site, daily median capacities were at around 1.1m Satoshis (SAT) at the start of ...
- Bitcoin Ends Christmas in the Green as Crypto Market Starts to Recover from Bearish Trends
- Bitcoin price ends Christmas day in the green as BTC hovers around $3,830 as the total crypto market cap gets back to $131 billion after being as high ...
- Creators Accused of Ripping Off Investors by Covertly “Premining” Bitcoin Private Coins
- BTCP defined its initial supply according to the sum of the outstanding supply of Bitcoin at the time (16.8m), ZClassic (3.4m) and a small 62,500-unit ...
- Anthony Pompliano Predicts Bitcoin Plunge, Ripple Tackles xRapid and XRP Expansion, and ...
- The founder of crypto investment firm Morgan Creek Digital Assets says he believes the price of Bitcoin will soon drop below $3,000. “Short term, I ...
- Report: Use of Cryptocurrencies for Remittance Is Growing in Popularity
- Using bitcoin core (BTC) or bitcoin cash (BCH) to get money overseas could actually see the sender make money. The report states: “By avoiding the ...
- Bitcoin mining greener than gaming and many other industries, a study reveals
- Recently we've heard many Bitcoin deniers criticize the cryptocurrency for its alleged energy wasting. From Guardian to New York Times, many news ...
- Scientists Turn Copper into 'Gold' — Will Bitcoin Replace as Store of Value?
- Though proponents frequently cite bitcoin's utility as a successor to the yellow metal, the answer remains no, at least for the foreseeable future.
- The Best Bitcoin Articles *Not* On Bitcoinist In 2018
- But if you have superhero fatigue from all the Marvel movies, check out Dan Held's origin story of Bitcoin. In it he draws parallels between the birth of ...
- Smartrade – The Only Exchange to Know in 2019
This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned
- Bitcoin Cash [BCH] emerges as biggest gainer amongst top 10 club while Bitcoin [BTC] stays ...
- The biggest winner among the top 10 cryptocurrency club was Bitcoin Cash [BCH], growing at 4%. At the same time, Bitcoin [BTC] which had crossed ...
- Ethereum [ETH]'s Vitalik Buterin gets in a Twitter-scuffle regarding Bitcoin [BTC]'s Proof-of-Work
- Vitalik Buterin, the face behind the third largest cryptocurrency Ethereum commented on a twitter post that he doesn't believe in Bitcoin [BTC]'s ...
- Patreon shooting itself in the foot while bitcoin hands it the gun. Jordan Peterson to accept bitcoin ...
- Jordan Peterson, popular professor of psychology-turned-free-speech-advocate, is just one of many individuals who decided to start accepting Bitcoin ...
- Crypto Twitter: 4 reasons why Bitcoin will bounce back in 2019
- So while you've been enjoying the festive season, you might have missed these four tweets outlining why you should be bullish on Bitcoin in 2019.
- Jordan Peterson Now Accepting Bitcoin (BTC)
- On the Internet, there has been a meteoric rise in the followers of certain figures, and these figures have been described as the “Intellectual Dark Web”.
- Bitcoin Edges Forward Amid Reports of Crypto Industry Layoffs
- Investing.com - Bitcoin inched higher on Wednesday as investors took a breather after last week's rally amid reports that a crypto miner and exchange ...
- GMO Internet Leaves Bitcoin Mining Hardware Sector After Enduring Huge Loss
- Japanese IT giant GMO Internet has recently revealed it is laving the bitcoin mining hardware sector after it endured a huge loss this year, over the ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Analysis – December 26
- Yesterday, Bitcoin's price was moving up but saw resistance at the $4,200 mark. The cryptocurrency's price then dropped managed to break through ...
- $18 Billion Wiped Out of Crypto in 2 Days, What’s Causing Extreme Volatility?
Following Christmas and a strong corrective rally on Christmas Eve, the crypto market lost over $18 billion within a 48-hour period. The Bitcoin price dipped below the $3,800 mark after a promising price surge to $4,300 and the Bitcoin Cash price suffered a large decline from $230 to $170 within a one-week span, losing 26
- How will the Creation of 2 Million Illegitimate Bitcoin Private (BTCP) Affect the Future of the Bitcoin's ...
- Bitcoin private (BTCP) has been embroiled in a controversy relating to the creation of ~2 million additional coins that were not disclosed in the projects ...
- Bitcoin Dominance Upswing As Investors Go Cautious
- One of the side effects of a sudden market downturn is a sudden increase in Bitcoin dominance, as investors see BTC as a more stable store of value ...
- Bank of America Files Patent for Blockchain-Enabled Cash Handlers
Bank of America (BoA) has filed another blockchain patent, documents with the USPTO reveal. The American multinational investment bank stated that it would use blockchain, the underlying technology which powers the world’s leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin, to handle some portions of its cash handling devices. The patent, titled “Banking Systems Controlled by Data Bearing Records, mentioned blockchain
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Drops Below $4000 Again – BTC News Today
- A closer look at the crypto price charts on Boxing Day this year indicates that Bitcoin (BTC) price has started to drop. This would have been a good day ...
- Is XRP Really More Decentralized Than Bitcoin And Ethereum, as Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse ...
- “By almost any measures now, the XRP Ledger is more decentralized than the Bitcoin ledger or Ethereum ledger, where you have a very small ...
- Bitcoin is a non-correlated asset, crypto expert says
- Anthony Pompliano, the founder of Morgan Creek Digital Assets, joins CNBC's "Squawk Box" to discuss how cryptocurrency is doing in the markets.
- GMO Quits Selling Mining Machines After Crypto Market Downturn
- Japanese IT giant GMO Internet plans to stop making and selling crypto mining machines, only months after launching its B3 miner.
- Bitcoin: 3 Bulls, 3 Bears
- We review the current Bitcoin price using six different models. Three models seem to suggest that the price bottom may be in, but the other three tell a ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Daily Price Forecast – December 26
- Yesterday, December 25, the price of Bitcoin was in a sideways trend. On December 25, the price of Bitcoin broke the 12-day EMA and the 26-day ...
- PWC Crypto: 2018's Bitcoin Crash “Cleared Out The Noise”
- Yet, as established by industry pundits like Armin Van Bitcoin, Travis Kling, and countless others, the past 12 months have been exorbitantly ...
- US-China Trade War Sees No Progress, Trouble for the Dow Jones?
Following the arrest of Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou in Canada, the U.S. government has filed two criminal charges against Chinese nationals for allegedly stealing sensitive information from Western businesses, intensifying the trade war between the U.S. and China that may ultimately place more pressure on the falling Dow Jones. On December 21, Adam Segal, a
- Can the OTC Market Actually Have a Significant Impact on the Bitcoin Price?
- On major fiat-to-crypto exchanges like Coinbase, Skew, a cryptocurrency options market data provider, said that purchasing over $4 million in Bitcoin ...
- 'Extremely Bearish': Crypto VC Says Bitmain Layoffs Could Spell Doom for Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin
- Ongoing layoffs at cryptocurrency mega-firm Bitmain could start a fresh wave of selling in Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin markets, according to prominent ...
- Bank of America Files for Blockchain ‘ATM as a Service’ Patent
- Bank of America may be eyeing “ATM as a Service” solutions powered by blockchain tech, according to a newly revealed patent application.
- GMO Had a Plan to Take Down Bitmain; Now It's Bidding Bitcoin Mining Goodbye
- More than a year after launching an in-house mining business, Japanese internet conglomerate GMO Internet has announced that it will no longer, ...
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) on the brink of an abyss while Bitcoin Core releases new update
- A tweet made by a Chief Strategy Officer at Blockstream and former BTCC Chief Operational Officer Samson Mow suggests that Chinese Bitcoin ...
- Bitcoin Obituaries Records 90 'Deaths' in 2018
- According to the Bitcoin Obituaries webpage, the cryptocurrency 'died' 90 times in 2018. Since the inception of Satoshi's great invention, almost a ...
- Bulls Under Pressure After Bitcoin Price Retreats from $4K
- Bitcoin's recent forays into price territory above $4,000 have been beaten back, putting the bulls under pressure to regain momentum.
- Asset-Backed Securities: Entering the Crypto Conversation in 2019
- There's a growing consensus that DLT supports the credit sector's digital transformation goals, says Charlie Moore of Global Debt Registry.
- Crypto Industry is Betting Big on the Future of Stablecoins
When merchants started introducing bitcoin and similar digital currencies as one of their payment methods, they quickly encountered a significant problem: price volatility. There were instances like a luxury item dealership, which used to accept bitcoins for their products but saw the value their Ferrari cars jump by almost 33% during a test run. The company,
- Fear of a Fintech Future: UK Bankers Afraid of Disruption
A new report on the UK banking industry has identified Fintech startups as a key potential disruptor in the eyes of the industry’s biggest participants. The recently released MoneyLive Banking Report compiled by Marketforce LIVE concluded that Britain’s banking space sees such startups as a “significant threat” to their business models, after consulting with 600 prominent figures
- Scientists Turn Copper into 'Gold' — Will Bitcoin Replace as Store of Value?
- According to a new paper published in a peer-reviewed scientific journal, researchers in China have made a groundbreaking discovery that could ...
- Proof of Keys Movement: What “Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin” Means?
- Every January 3, the Bitcoin community HODLers of Last Resort participate in a Proof of Keys celebration by demanding and possessing all Bitcoins ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] reaching $50000 or $100000 is not impossible, says Anthony Pompliano
- Anthony Pompliano, aka Pomp, a partner at Morgan Creek Digital, spoke about Bitcoin's price action as the year 2018 comes to an end. He also spoke ...
- Bitcoin Price Analysis Dec 26: BTC Eyes Last Line of Defense
- Bitcoin price failed to settle above the $4,200 hurdle against the US Dollar. BTC/USD declined and it remains at a risk of a major downside break ...
- 3 Conflicts That Will Shape Blockchain Tech in 2019
- Three areas of conflict are taking shape in the crypto space and 2019 will see them unleashed in full force, says MintBit's Arwen Smit.
- Vitalik Buterin: Bitcoin is 'Genuinely Cool Tech,' Bitcoin SV Is 'Pure Dumpster Fire'
- Bitcoin Cash 'Satoshi's Vision' (BSV), the new hard fork of Bitcoin Cash (BCH), is a “pure dumpster fire,” Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin has said.
555648 at 23:56
555647 at 23:50
555646 at 23:23
555645 at 22:58
555644 at 22:48
555643 at 22:43
555642 at 22:39
555641 at 22:30
555640 at 22:19
555639 at 22:19
555638 at 22:16
555637 at 21:47
555636 at 21:46
555635 at 21:30
555634 at 21:28
555633 at 21:18
555632 at 21:18
555631 at 21:10
555630 at 20:56
555629 at 20:55
555628 at 20:43
555627 at 20:36
555626 at 20:33
555625 at 20:26
555624 at 20:18
555623 at 19:52
555622 at 19:46
555621 at 19:46
555620 at 19:34
555619 at 19:31
555618 at 19:29
555617 at 19:25
555616 at 19:24
555615 at 19:16
555614 at 18:32
555613 at 18:27
555612 at 18:24
555611 at 18:18
555610 at 18:16
555609 at 18:11
555608 at 18:04
555607 at 17:51
555606 at 17:50
555605 at 17:49
555604 at 17:37
555603 at 17:19
555602 at 17:19
555601 at 17:05
555600 at 17:03
555599 at 16:58
555598 at 16:41
555597 at 16:38
555596 at 16:35
555595 at 16:34
555594 at 16:32
555593 at 16:19
555592 at 15:52
555591 at 15:42
555590 at 15:38
555589 at 15:34
555588 at 15:27
555587 at 14:56
555586 at 14:55
555585 at 14:54
555584 at 14:52
555583 at 14:51
555582 at 14:49
555581 at 14:48
555580 at 14:42
555579 at 14:35
555578 at 14:33
555577 at 14:19
555576 at 14:14
555575 at 14:06
555574 at 13:59
555573 at 13:55
555572 at 13:46
555571 at 13:41
555570 at 13:25
555569 at 13:11
555568 at 13:08
555567 at 13:06
555566 at 12:45
555565 at 12:23
555564 at 12:12
555563 at 11:30
555562 at 11:17
555561 at 10:29
555560 at 10:20
555559 at 10:20
555558 at 09:59
555557 at 09:58
555556 at 09:56
555555 at 09:45
555554 at 09:37
555553 at 09:36
555552 at 09:35
555551 at 09:16
555550 at 09:12
555549 at 08:56
555548 at 08:48
555547 at 08:42
555546 at 08:21
555545 at 08:20
555544 at 08:06
555543 at 08:01
555542 at 07:58
555541 at 07:55
555540 at 07:44
555539 at 07:43
555538 at 07:34
555537 at 07:23
555536 at 07:19
555535 at 07:00
555534 at 06:55
555533 at 06:43
555532 at 06:40
555531 at 06:35
555530 at 06:33
555529 at 06:30
555528 at 06:05
555527 at 06:01
555526 at 05:53
555525 at 05:51
555524 at 05:34
555523 at 05:31
555522 at 05:30
555521 at 05:26
555520 at 05:20
555519 at 05:17
555518 at 04:48
555517 at 04:48
555516 at 04:44
555515 at 04:39
555514 at 04:13
555513 at 04:02
555512 at 03:43
555511 at 03:43
555510 at 03:35
555509 at 03:33
555508 at 03:28
555507 at 03:09
555506 at 03:03
555505 at 02:58
555504 at 02:47
555503 at 02:44
555502 at 02:17
555501 at 02:13
555500 at 02:06
555499 at 02:03
555498 at 01:49
555497 at 01:28
555496 at 01:15
555495 at 00:24
555494 at 00:23
555493 at 00:13
555492 at 00:04