Closing price: $3779.7133 Powered by Coindesk
- Bitcoin: The Cryptocurrency That Refuses to Die... 330 'Deaths' and Counting
- Bitcoin, the flagship cryptocurrency, has been “killed” over 90 times by mainstream media outlets so far this year, and over 330 times throughout its ...
- Respected Crypto Analyst 'Filb Filb' Shows Bitcoin Crossing $333000 USD by 2023 in New Chart
- The crypto market is full of people who continue to make outlandish claims regarding the future value of premier alt-assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum ...
- Former Wall Street Investor: Big Chance Crypto is Best Performing Asset in 2019
Travis Kling, a former Point72 Asset Management executive, a hedge fund that oversees $12.4 billion in assets, said that there is a big chance crypto becomes the best performing asset in 2019. The Ikigai Fund founder made the case that cryptocurrencies were never present during a proper bear market in traditional finance and the decline
- Use Bitcoin! Customers Condemn PayPal After It 'Bans' The Hacker News
- The same day, TIME Magazine had published a pro-Bitcoin article focusing on its use as a circumventive method, specifically highlighting PayPal's ...
- AT Kearney Report: Bitcoin Will 'Mature' and Reclaim Market Share in 2019
- Bitcoin is not dead, management consultancy AT Kearney has concluded in its 2019 predictions – the latest source to defy claims it is trending to zero.
- Bitcoin Is The Answer: Paypal Bans Cybersecurity News Outlet
- To many, Bitcoin is a censorship-resistant, decentralized, immutable, and borderless transactional tool that transcends centralized boundaries. But for ...
- eToro Pays Out Bitcoin SV Holders in Fiat Currency, Plus BSV Vulnerable to Attack?
- The controversial Bitcoin Cash hard fork took place on November 15, 2018 and resulted in two separate chains being Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCH) and ...
- 2 Million Illegitimate BTCP Coins in Circulation Forces Bitcoin Private Towards a Hard Fork
- Bitcoin private (BTCP) has been recently been at the center of controversy relating to the conception of 2 million coins that were not disclosed in the ...
- Bitcoin's 3 Most Difficult Challenges: The Monthly Downtrend, The Weekly And The Daily
- The price charts don't care if Bitcoin is an asset or a currency or even some mutant combination of the 2. All the price charts show is whether an ...
- Bitcoin Trader 'Troy Woody' Accused of Killing Girlfriend as Chilling Video Evidence Emerges
- In a gruesome case of misplaced love, it has just come to light that a Bitcoin trader by the name of 'Troy Woody Jr' (along with his business partner) ...
- Visa Acquires Ripple Partner Earthport For $250 Million
Credit card giant Visa Inc. is acquiring British payments firm Earthport for $250.6 million. Earthport — which provides cross-border payment services to banks and businesses — has been partners with Ripple, the blockchain-based payment network, since 2015. Under the merger, Visa paid four times Earthport’s closing stock price on December 26, Reuters reported. Visa was interested in acquiring Earthport
- XRP and Bitcoin Cash [BCH] ring in the New Year with substantial price surge
- The cryptocurrency market has been holding strong in the face of bearish adversity. As the year comes to a close, popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ...
- Bitcoin Price Analysis Dec.29: Following a Nice Breakout, Is Inverse H&S Evolving?
- A quick weekend update: We can safely say that Bitcoin held on top the significant $3600 support line (along with the mid-term ascending trend line), ...
- Why we use Bitcoin: Paypal bans Hacker News account, holds funds, no reason given
- The Hacker News took to twitter today to air their greivance that Paypal just recently banned their account and is holding their funds for 180 days, ...
- Bitcoin Subreddit Grew 61% In 2018, Even Amid Crypto Winter
- As reported by Ethereum World News in early-December, the /r/Bitcoin subreddit, the de-facto hub of all online discussion regarding BTC, surpassed ...
- Kraken Launches Leverage Trading for Bitcoin Cash and Ripple Markets
- Kraken has become the latest cryptocurrency exchange to expand its Bitcoin Cash markets, introducing margin trading for three BCH pairings. Kraken ...
- Time Magazine Comes to Bitcoin (BTC)'S Rescue as Alex Gladstein Calls Bitcoin an Escape from ...
- Over the past years, mainstream media has become ill-famed for bashing the world most dominant digital currency – Bitcoin (BTC). Over the relatively ...
- New AT Kearney Prediction Suggests Bitcoin (BTC) will Consolidate and Mature in the New Year
- While it is up for a philosophical discussion weather god is dead or not; Bitcoin certainly is not. This year has been tumultuous, to say the least.
- Bitcoin [BTC/USD] Technical Analysis: Bull run imminent as coin rides the green wave
- Major coins like Bitcoin [BTC], XRP and Ethereum [ETH], all plan to close the year on a high, improving investor sentiments along with price supports.
- SegWit fixed the transaction malleability problem on Bitcoin and Litecoin, says Bitcoin proponent
- Andreas Antonopoulos, a well-known Bitcoin proponent and the author of Mastering Bitcoin, spoke about the whether or not a Lightning network could ...
- The bitcoin ATM has arrived in Lancaster County. Not surprisingly, people don't know what it is.
- It's a bitcoin ATM — the only one in Lancaster County, according to the website Coin ATM Radar. And it's the latest sign that cryptocurrency, despite its ...
- Bitcoin Cash [BCH] Technical Analysis: Bear attacks the green market
- As the crypto market is having a rough ride being with constant ups and downs, Bitcoin Cash [BCH] has seen good overall growth. The coin was ...
- UBS Director Blames Trump White House for Dow Jones Sell-Off
Art Cashin, managing director of trading floor operations for investment firm UBS Financial Services, has firmly blamed United States President Donald Trump for the stock market volatility that caused the recent Dow Jones Industrial Average sell-off. Veteran stock market trader Cashin blamed the latest government shutdown and Trump’s attacks on the Federal Reserve for the
- Crypto Today: US Government Shutdown Can Delay Bakkt, Bitcoin Fundamentals Getting Stronger
- US Government Shutdown brings selling pressure on Bitcoin; The Shutdown could delay the launch of Bakkt; Bitcoin fundamental indicators just ...
- TRON Hits New Milestones: 1 Million Accounts and 100 Million Contracts
TRON founder Justin Sun’s plan for blockchain domination seems to be going well. The TRON blockchain now has over 1 million user accounts and has reached over 100 million contracts recorded. The number of TRON addresses, or users, is growing by between 10,000 and 40,000 per day. According to tronscan.org TRON, user address growth now
- Bitcoin Price Rally Loses Steam Near $4000 – Will Bulls Wake in 2019?
- The Bitcoin price has spent the first day of this weekend struggling to get through the $4,000 mark. The digital currency attempted a bullish reversal on ...
- Expert: How Bitcoin Can Help 4 Billion People in Authoritarian Countries
- Bitcoin can help 4 billion people around the world living in authoritarian countries, according to a new essay from Human Rights Foundation Chief ...
- eToro offers fiat to replace Bitcoin SV as they won't support it on their platform
- Crypto exchange, eToro just released an official announcement on their website offering a “unique deal” to their customers who hold Bitcoin Cash.
- Crypto Tidbits: Bitcoin Stolen From Electrum Users, Litecoin Sponsors UFC
- The Litecoin Foundation divulged a sponsorship with the UFC, while Bitcoin's Lightning Network continued to swell. However, it hasn't been all ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] spikes by 7.6%; close to breaking out above $4k mark again
- The cryptocurrency market continues to ride the waves of the bull and the bear's wrath. At the time of reporting, Bitcoin [BTC] was trading at a price of ...
- Bitcoin reaches up over $300 today after sharp drop down
- After falling several hundred dollars below the $4,000 level, Bitcoin (BTC) has rebounded today reaching a level less than one hundred dollars lower ...
- 2018: A Record-Breaking Year for Crypto Exchange Hacks
- The CEO of one of the largest crypto security companies recaps his takeaways from the year that was.
- Kuwait Central Bank Taps Ripple for Blockchain Remittance Service
The National Bank of Kuwait has launched a product they’re calling “NBK Direct Remit,” a blockchain-based product which uses RippleNet for cross-border payments from within the Middle Eastern nation. The initial launch of the product only supports payments to nearby Jordan, but they intend to launch in at least 15 more countries soon. According to
- Bitcoin [BTC]'s value-proportion “increased massively” in Dec 2017-18, says Francis Pouliot
- Francis Pouliot, the CEO and Co-founder of a Canadian firm called Bull Bitcoin, recently posted a series of tweets that discussed the incidents ...
- It’s Time to Talk About Crypto Twitter
- Fixing crypto Twitter starts with following positive examples – and a recognition of the problem.
- Bitcoin Grew 82000% in 7 Years But 'Died' 91 Times in 2018
- Bitcoin died 91 times in 2018 alone and 337 in total. But despite the latest bear cycle, hard data shows that Bitcoin has grown with more than 82,000 ...
- Where the Future of Crypto Payments Is Being Built
- The Philippines may not be the crypto capital of the world – but it may be where infrastructure building runs the deepest.
- Hardware Bitcoin Wallets Hacked: The Importance Of Responsible Disclosure
- Following yesterday's article regarding vulnerabilities uncovered in hardware wallets, both Trezor and Ledger have called 'foul play' over ...
- Leading Decentralized Storage Innovator Lambda Announces Exclusive Listing on BitMax.io Cryptocurrency Exchange
This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned
- Bitcoin Trader Arrested in Philippines for Murdering Girlfriend, Dumping Body in River
- An American bitcoin trader has been arrested in the Philippines for allegedly killing his girlfriend and dumping her body in a river. Well-known bitcoin ...
- The fascinating evolution of the Bitcoin giveaway scam on Twitter
- 2018 saw a new scam epidemic that gradually took over Twitter – and eventually the entire cryptocurrency and blockchain space: the Bitcoin BTC ...
- Bitcoin and Crypto Poised to Outperform All Asset Classes in 2019, Says Former Wall Street Investor
- A former hedge fund executive says Bitcoin is poised to outperform all other asset classes in 2019. Travis Kling, founder and chief information officer of ...
- Bitcoin Price Watch: If People Build on the Blockchain, Bitcoin Will Rise
- Still, however, many are claiming that the price of bitcoin is not a valid representation of its position in the financial market. Many developers remain ...
- Bitcoin Stages Friday Rebound
- Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have been taking a beating over the year as a combination of a market correction, shifting sentiment and external ...
- XRP and Bitcoin Cash [BCH] margin trading launched on Kraken
- Kraken, a popular cryptocurrency exchange, recently announced that the company has launched margin trading for Bitcoin Cash [BCH] and XRP.
- Judge: $1 Billion Bitcoin Lawsuit against Craig Wright Will Continue
A motion by the self-declared creator of Bitcoin and the chief scientist at blockchain firm nChain, Craig Wright, to have a multi-billion dollar lawsuit accusing him of stealing bitcoins belonging to an alleged business partner dismissed has been denied. Wright Loses Bid to Dismiss Lawsuit over Alleged Bitcoin Theft In a ruling delivered on Thursday
- Kraken Enables Bitcoin Cash and XRP Margin Trading
- Crypto exchange Kraken has launched margin trading options for two of the top digital currencies by market capitalization, Bitcoin Cash and XRP.
- Cryptocurrency This Week: Is The Bitcoin Party Over?
- A year on, Bitcoin is currently trading at $3.9K, and the entire crypto market has shrunk to $130 Bn. Meanwhile, in India, the Reserve Bank of India ...
- Investor: Bitcoin is Undervalued, Individuals Building on it Will Lead to Recovery
- Over the last 48 hours, following a large loss on Christmas, the Bitcoin price has recovered back to around $4,000. The dominant cryptocurrency ...
- Fomo2Moon, a Blockchain Lottery for Everyone to Win
- ‘Yahoo of Crypto:’ Bitcoin Economist Makes Case Against ‘Science Experiment’ Ethereum
Ethereum is at best a $13 billion “science experiment,” believes Tuur Demeester. The Austrian economist, known for his anti-Ethereum remarks, explained why he has been overly pessimistic about the blockchain project in a 50-pointer thread. A majority of these points referred to the Ethereum team’s earlier promises of improving the main chain’s scalability. Ethereum Can’t
- Bitcoin Above $3900 Again as All Top Cryptocurrencies See Gains
- 29 — all of the top 20 cryptocurrencies are seeing moderate to substantial gains, with Bitcoin's (BTC) price going above $3,900 again, according to ...
- City watchdog targets Bitcoin dealing
- City watchdog targets Bitcoin dealing ... escalating concern over the threat posed by Bitcoin and other digital assets to the integrity of financial markets.
- Trezor and Ledger Respond to Claims Their Crypto Wallets aren’t Secure
Three researchers and engineers have published a presentation from the 35th Chaos Communication Congress revealing claimed vulnerabilities in cryptocurrency hardware wallets. Trezor and Ledger have responded saying in short, their user’s cryptocurrency balances are safe. Dmitry Nedospasov, Thomas Roth, and Josh Datko, created the website wallet.fail and promised to publish their presentation to the Chaos
- Major American Magazine Time Column Reports About Bitcoin's Liberating Potential
- Bitcoin (BTC) has a substantial liberating potential, American mainstream newspaper Time reports on Dec. 28. The aforementioned article claims that ...
- Venezuelans Trade Bolivars for Bitcoin Amidst Runaway Inflation
- Venezuelans have taken to Bitcoin for liberation as the country struggles with runaway inflation. The transition serves as a testament to BTC's core ...
- Bitcoin Babushkas: Cryptocurrency mining in Siberia
- Siberia may be the last place you'd expect to find cutting-edge cryptocurrency mining, but conditions in the remote Russian region are said to be ideal.
- 3 Massive Buy Orders Roil Stock Market Amid Rumored ‘Pension Buying’ Frenzy
The US stock market experienced another wild roller coaster ride on December 28 after three massive buy orders roiled Wall Street in late-afternoon trading. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed at 23,062, down 76 points from the previous day’s stunning 800-point spike. Finance blog ZeroHedge opined that institutional investors — specifically, pension funds executing year-end reallocation
- Tone Vays: When Bitcoin (BTC) Reverses, Altcoins Won't Return
- CoinTelegraph recently sat down with Tone Vays, a former traditional markets trader turned Bitcoin (BTC) diehard, to talk about what happened to the ...
556127 at 23:44
556126 at 23:17
556125 at 23:12
556124 at 23:12
556123 at 23:09
556122 at 23:06
556121 at 22:56
556120 at 22:36
556119 at 22:24
556118 at 22:16
556117 at 21:51
556116 at 21:48
556115 at 21:32
556114 at 21:24
556113 at 21:24
556112 at 21:19
556111 at 20:27
556110 at 20:21
556109 at 20:17
556108 at 19:57
556107 at 19:51
556106 at 19:48
556105 at 19:15
556104 at 18:42
556103 at 18:20
556102 at 18:17
556101 at 17:58
556100 at 17:52
556099 at 17:29
556098 at 17:27
556097 at 17:26
556096 at 17:09
556095 at 17:08
556094 at 17:04
556093 at 16:52
556092 at 16:39
556091 at 16:37
556090 at 16:32
556089 at 16:29
556088 at 16:21
556087 at 16:04
556086 at 15:53
556085 at 15:50
556084 at 15:48
556083 at 15:13
556082 at 14:32
556081 at 14:22
556080 at 14:11
556079 at 14:11
556078 at 14:02
556077 at 13:58
556076 at 13:57
556075 at 13:56
556074 at 13:49
556073 at 13:30
556072 at 13:28
556071 at 13:28
556070 at 13:21
556069 at 13:12
556068 at 13:08
556067 at 13:01
556066 at 13:01
556065 at 12:59
556064 at 12:05
556063 at 11:52
556062 at 11:32
556061 at 11:30
556060 at 11:29
556059 at 11:25
556058 at 11:23
556057 at 11:22
556056 at 11:19
556055 at 11:18
556054 at 10:42
556053 at 10:37
556052 at 10:28
556051 at 10:24
556050 at 10:24
556049 at 10:02
556048 at 09:52
556047 at 09:50
556046 at 09:42
556045 at 09:40
556044 at 09:24
556043 at 09:12
556042 at 08:44
556041 at 08:27
556040 at 08:20
556039 at 08:14
556038 at 07:30
556037 at 07:13
556036 at 07:10
556035 at 07:04
556034 at 06:58
556033 at 06:38
556032 at 06:34
556031 at 06:12
556030 at 06:10
556029 at 06:09
556028 at 06:03
556027 at 06:02
556026 at 05:58
556025 at 05:54
556024 at 05:51
556023 at 05:49
556022 at 05:47
556021 at 05:41
556020 at 05:27
556019 at 05:17
556018 at 05:14
556017 at 05:12
556016 at 05:05
556015 at 05:01
556014 at 04:50
556013 at 04:36
556012 at 04:34
556011 at 04:30
556010 at 04:26
556009 at 03:35
556008 at 03:33
556007 at 03:18
556006 at 03:05
556005 at 02:56
556004 at 02:45
556003 at 02:42
556002 at 02:39
556001 at 02:31
556000 at 02:22
555999 at 02:20
555998 at 01:57
555997 at 01:26
555996 at 01:23
555995 at 01:20
555994 at 01:19
555993 at 00:58
555992 at 00:51
555991 at 00:21
555990 at 00:12