Closing price: $3740.5 Powered by Coindesk
- Wells Fargo To Pay $575 Million Fine For Scamming Customers Shortly After Tagging Bitcoin As ...
- The news about the fine comes a few months after the financial giant said Bitcoin is too risky to be recognized as an investment. The fine order was ...
- Bitcoin Ends 2018 80% Down: What Will Happen to BTC's Price in 2019?
- Bitcoin did not have a good year in 2018. It has dropped more than 82% since its all-time high registered back in December 2017 before the end of the ...
- Bitcoin was supposed to go mainstream in 2018. Then the price plunged.
- Last winter, as bitcoin zoomed to $10,000, Mike Novogratz, a hedge-fund-manager-turned-crypto-investor, proclaimed that it could “easily” reach ...
- Bitcoin on Track to Replace Gold as Dominant Store of Value: Crypto VC
- Venture capitalist Lou Kerner says bitcoin is well on its way to replacing gold as the dominant store of value, noting that its market cap has already ...
- 2018 Top 5 Bitcoin Price Predictions Missed by Crypto Experts
- Pantera Capital, for example, predicted in their April 12 post that it is “highly likely” for Bitcoin price to exceed $20,000 by the end of 2018.
- Crypto Mom’s Crusade: Inside the SEC, Hester Peirce Is Putting Up a Fight
- Having worked over a decade in government before becoming a commissioner to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Hester Peirce is a regulator well-versed in matters of both rulemaking and securities law.
- Silk Road operator: Ross Ulbricth seeks out for Bitcoin Cash proponent's help
- Silk Road, a dark net market place, has always been placed on a prominent spot in the cryptocurrency market, with the main reason being its ...
- 2018 Marks The Lowest Average Daily Value Change for Bitcoin In 9 Years
- Yes, there is still one more day to 2018, but so far in 2018, it turns out that Bitcoin has experienced a negative average daily value change of –0.33%, ...
- Singapore Crypto Exchange Switcheo Announce SDUSD Stablecoin Support
The Singapore crypto exchange Switcheo has announced over the holiday period that it now supports the Alchemist launched SDUSD stablecoin. The Dollar-pegged coin was created to hold the value of $1 and is locked to NEO. Switcheo Exchange made the announcement that the NEO/SDUSD pairing will be available on the platform from December 27 onwards
- Stable Times at Circle: A Crypto Startup Counted Out Is Rebuilt and Riding High
- CoinDesk profiles Jeremy Allaire, the CEO of the Goldman Sachs-backed crypto startup Circle that had a banner year in 2018.
- Bitcoin Price Predictions 2019: What Experts Forecast For Cryptocurrency
- 2018 was not a great year for cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin, the world's largest cryptocurrency, plunged nearly 75 percent year to date. In December 2017 ...
- Crypto Markets Drop Slightly After Bitcoin Fails to Break Above $4000
- Bitcoin's inability to break above $4,000 has led the overall cryptocurrency markets to trade relatively flat, and they could face increased downwards ...
- McCaleb’s Quiet Comeback: Breakups, Breakdowns and Stellar’s Big Break-Out
- CoinDesk profiles Jed McCaleb, the early cryptocurrency evangelist who created Stellar, now the world's sixth-largest coin by market cap.
- Bitcoin Adoption Could Be Boosted By Surging China Demand
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency adoption has failed to support the bitcoin price this year, with fears around sluggish bitcoin uptake weighing on investors ...
- Analysis: Bitcoin Transactions at 10-Month High While Fees at 2-Year Low
- These figures indicate that factors such as scaling improvements to the Bitcoin protocol, and the relatively modest price of bitcoin, have made ...
- Analyst: How Bitcoin Could Breach $100K As Better Store of Value Than Gold
For many average Joes, Bitcoin’s use case is viewed as nebulous, a concept squirreled off in the ether by crypto’s pundits. Yet, a leading investor took to Bloomberg to accentuate that Bitcoin (BTC) is fundamentally a store of value (SOV), and one that is even better than gold, the de-facto king of investments for millennia. Bitcoin...
- $100000 BTC/USD: Top 5 'Outrageous' Bitcoin Price Predictions of 2018
- It's not over til it's over. There are less than 24 hours remaining until we close off 2018 (depending on where you live) and with bitcoin trading at $3,770 ...
- CalvinAyre.com's most read Bitcoin stories of 2018
- The versatility of Bitcoin Cash (BCH) was also on full display in early 2018. The network underwent two upgrades, the first one in May introduced ...
- New Bitcoin Core payment solution rejects Roger Ver's marriage proposal
- OpenNode is a newish payment processing company for Bitcoin Core (BTC). It is built on the Lightning Network, which is still working out bugs a year ...
- Bitcoin Cash – ABC, Litecoin and Ripple Daily Analysis – 31/12/18
- Bitcoin Cash ABC gained 0.62% on Sunday, following a 6.95% fall on Saturday, to end the week down 17.71% to $161.15. A particularly range bound ...
- Bitmain IPO Put in Doubt by Hong Kong Financial Regulators
Hong Kong financial regulators are reluctant to back any crypto-related business at this moment in time while proper rules are being drafted to regulate initial public offerings (IPOs). The news might have a serious knock-on effect on the application of the Bitmain IPO and other related crypto projects in Hong Kong in the near future.
- Bitcoin to End 2018 With 80% Drop, What Investors Should Expect in 2019
- Following one of its biggest bull rallies in history to $19,500, Bitcoin (BTC) is set to end 2018 with an 80 percent drop from its all-time high. As Bitcoin ...
- In Bed With Brenna Sparks: Porn’s Rising Star Might Be Crypto’s Best Advocate
- CoinDesk profiles Brenna Sparks, the SpankChain advisor who is equal parts porn star and cryptocurrency evangelist, during a recent visit to Las Vegas.
- 2018 Was the Reality Check. 2019 Starts the Crypto Comeback
- In this op-ed, Micah Winkelspecht explains why he believes that 2019 will see the return of bitcoin dominance after 2018's reality checks.
- Bakkt Kicks Off 2019 With $182 Million in Funding for Launch of Bitcoin and Crypto Trading Platform
Bakkt has announced its first capital raise. The upcoming crypto trading platform, scheduled to launch in January, closed its first round of funding from 12 partners and investors. The funding confirms Bitcoin’s growing interest among fintech venture capitalists, leading tech corporations and Wall Street institutions, as the new platform, founded by the parent company of […]
- Ripple, Stellar Co-Founder: Bitcoin Crash Isn't A Bear Market, Crypto Still “Way Up”
- He forayed into cryptocurrencies when there was essentially only Bitcoin (BTC), launching the first iteration of Mt. Gox in 2007 (he converted into a ...
- Ethereum’s New Radical: Glen Weyl Isn’t Vitalik But He’s Its Next Best Hope
- CoinDesk profiles author Glen Weyl, whose radical ideas are reviving development on the world's third-largest blockchian, ethereum.
- Jimmy Song: There's Daylight Between Bitcoin (BTC) And Crypto Assets
- Jimmy Song, a leading Bitcoin (BTC) educator, developer, and proponent known for his penchant for hats, recently took to his well-followed Medium ...
- Bitcoin's Warrior Queen: Lightning's Elizabeth Stark Is Building an Army
- But if the words of warning aren't drawing a response, it's perhaps because the price of bitcoin is still north of $6,000, and some are optimistic that the ...
- Bitcoin's Institutionalization: Dates to Watch in 2019
- It's been over a year since the Cboe and CME listed the world's first bitcoin futures contracts, the first ever bitcoin investment product to hit the legacy ...
- Fidelity’s Man: Can Tom Jessop Bridge Crypto and Wall Street for Good?
- CoinDesk profiles Fidelity's Tom Jessop, who is leading the firm's effort to link the worlds of digital assets and Wall Street.
- Congratulation! 10th Anniversary of the Genesis Block
This is a submitted sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below. Satoshi Nakamoto introduced the world’s first ever block of blockchain on January 3rd, 2009. He brought “Financial Freedom” to the worlds and people were genuinely excited by the
- Bitcoin (BTC) Daily Price Forecast – December 31
- Last week the price of Bitcoin was in the bearish trend zone trading at the $3,700 price level. It was feared that the crypto would further depreciate as it ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Analysis – December 31
- Last week, the price of Bitcoin was in the bullish trend zone. On December 24, the crypto was trading above the $4,000 price level. On December 27 ...
- Bitcoin News Summary – December 31, 2018
- The company has let go the entire development team of its Bitcoin Cash client. It appears Bitmain is suffering from a funding shortfall and may be ...
- Launch Timeline for Bakkt's Bitcoin Futures to Be Clarified Early 2019: ICE
- The Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) announced an update on the launch of the Bakkt Bitcoin (USD) Daily Futures Contract in an official notice Dec.
- Bitcoin price predictions: Will crypto SURGE to new highs or PLUMMET to new lows in 2019?
- The crypto entrepreneur's outlook does not “reflect an overall bearish attitude towards crypto but more a belief that Bitcoin has now been superseded ...
- 63% Of Chinese Respondents Think Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies Are Unnecessary
A recent survey conducted by Chinese blockchain news site PANews made some interesting conclusions. Namely, overall 63% of 4,200 people surveyed think cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are unnecessary as a payment system. However, 40% would consider investing in cryptos. About 14% of the people surveyed had invested in cryptocurrencies already. The majority of the people who
- Bitcoin-Backed Square Named Yahoo Finance Company of the Year
- Bitcoin (BTC), Cryptocurrency–While no one will argue the fact that 2018 has been a horrible year for cryptocurrency valuation, with the majority of ...
- Bitcoin, Gold and Volatility are all Trading Together
- High-yield credit offerings are also basically frozen, which may explain why gold, Bitcoin and volatility are all trading together. If people watch the ...
- Crypto pioneer Jed McCaleb: 'Most financial institutions are not going to use bitcoin'
- 2018 was an ugly year for cryptocurrency value. Bitcoin fell 74%; ether fell 84%; XRP fell 88%. Nonetheless, believers hold on. Talk to crypto ...
- Chimpion Partners With Bitcoin Diamond to Drive E-Commerce Forward
- TALLINN, Estonia, Dec. 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Chimpion (CHIMP) is proud to announce its partnership with Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) Foundation as ...
- New York Times Best-Selling Author Tony Robbins Tweets Bitcoin Basics to 3 Million Followers
New York Times best-selling author and motivational speaker Tony Robbins tweeted about Bitcoin to his 3.04 million Twitter followers. Robbins is revered for his practical wisdom about money and finance, and has hosted countless seminars and lectures. The tweet features an article on the basics of Bitcoin posted to his website by his team of […]
- 2018 Sees Bitcoin's Lowest Average Daily Price Change: Report
- This year Bitcoin's (BTC) average daily price change was the lowest value reported in the past nine years, self-proclaimed professional cypherpunk ...
- Bitcoin's 2018 fall is no bad news for cryptos
- If you compare the dollar value of the bitcoin today with the same day a year ago, you can easily say the digital currency has become small change.
- Crypto Critic Elizabeth Warren Officially Exploring Presidential Run
Senator Elizabeth Warren has joined the 2020 United States presidential race, after announcing on Monday that she will be developing an exploratory committee, according to a report on the Wall Street Journal. With the exploratory committee, Warren will be able to formally raise funds and make key staff appointments before she officially kicks off her
- Bitcoin and Altcoins Hesitate, But Further Gains Seem Likely
- This past week, bitcoin price started a downside correction and traded below the USD 3,880 and USD 3,750 support levels. BTC/USD tested the next ...
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Sideways Expected in Upcoming Days, Market Still Bearish
- From Friday when the price of Bitcoin was $3712 at the open, the cryptocurrency experienced an increase to $4073 at it's highest point on Saturday ...
- No Investment Strategies Are Worse Than Cryptocurrencies – Professor of Finance
Hopeful about the recent surge in bitcoin price? Expectant about the entrance of Bakkt and the possibility of 2019 being the year of (real) institutional investment? Then don’t read this article. According to these experts, economists, finance professors, miners, and developers, Bitcoin is on its way out – and will soon be as redundant as
- It’s ‘Ripple’: Kraken Wades into XRP Cryptocurency Naming Debate
As Kraken adds XRP margin trading, it appears to have been drawn into a Ripple versus XRP naming debate that first emerged earlier this year. How the debate began with Kraken is unclear, but Kraken tweeted in an obvious response to a reference to its adding “Ripple XRP” to the platform and a recent blog
- A Psychic Visit with Nouriel Roubini: The Mother and Father of All Crypto Skeptics
- CoinDesk profiles Nouriel Roubini, the NYU professor who won't buy the crypto hype – no matter what the price or the market says.
- CoinDesk’s Most Influential in Crypto 2018
- Ethereum, Tron Rare Haven for Investors as Crypto Market Faces Bleak December
After mounting several unsuccessful attempts at breaking out of a yearlong slump, the bitcoin price and wider crypto market appear poised to end the month of December firmly in the red. However, a handful of cryptocurrencies, including ethereum, tron, and IOTA managed to resist the gravitational pull present elsewhere in the market and post strong
- Bitcoin Price Watch: BTC Primed To Gain Bullish Momentum
- Bitcoin price is likely preparing for an upside break above $3,800 against the US Dollar. BTC may climb sharply higher once there is a clear break ...
- 1000-Point Swings ‘New Reality’ for Dow Jones Index: Allianz Economist El-Erian
Mohamed El-Erian — the chief economic adviser at Allianz SE — says concerns over a US recession are overblown, but we can expect wild fluctuations on the Dow Jones Industrial Average in 2019 because of financial uncertainty in Europe and China. However, El-Erian said the US economy will remain strong and will continue to grow at a
- Bitcoin Price Analysis Dec 31: BTC Facing Significant Uptrend Resistance
- Bitcoin price recovered nicely from the $3,538 low against the US Dollar. BTC/USD traded above the $3,810 resistance, but it struggled near the ...
- The Crypto Case for Bitcoin at $333333, Plus Ripple and XRP, Ethereum, Stellar, Litecoin ...
- From Bitcoin's back-to-the-future potential to news on a big upgrade for Ethereum, here's a look at some of the stories breaking in the world of crypto.
- The FUD Stompers: Like It or Not, XRP Army Is Winning Crypto’s Hashtag War
- The XRP Army is hands-down crypto's most vocal community. Who are they?
- 21-Year-Old Bitcoin Trader, Friend Suspected in Murder of SoCal Woman in the Philippines
- A 23-year-old Lancaster woman was murdered in the Philippines allegedly by her boyfriend, a noted Bitcoin trader and his friend who were being held ...
- Bitcoin ATMs Worldwide Double in 2018
- There's no shortage of vultures lurking in wait to pick the bones of the rotting casket of Bitcoin. This is the volt of bankers, regulators, incumbents, and ...
- UK Regulators Probe 18 Crypto Firms for Fraud and Illegal Operations
Over a dozen firms in the cryptocurrency sector are under investigation by UK’s financial regulator, reports the Financial Times. According to the business publication, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) disclosed on Sunday that 18 companies were being investigated over their involvement in selling cryptocurrencies. Additionally, alerts and warnings had been sent to another dozen or
- Jed McCaleb: It’s Not a Bear Market, Crypto Is Just Calming Down
Early crypto evangelist and arguably one of the most influential figures in the space, Jed McCaleb, says we’re still not in a bear market despite continued price decline and investor fatigue. In fact, the man who has had a hand in everything from the notorious Mt. Gox cryptocurrency exchange, to Ripple and Stellar, says that...
- Bitcoin Price Drifts Slightly Lower as 2018 Draws to a Close
- Bitcoin drifted slightly lower on Monday and was poised to end the year below $4,000 after a promising rally at the end of last week. The slight dip in ...
- Bitcoin cryptocurrency's Liberating Potential
- As per the report published in one of the American based newspapers, Time, on 28th December 2018, it describes the characteristics of Bitcoin ...
- Dow Jones Futures Rally More than 200 Points on US-China Trade Talk Optimism
Optimism that the United States and China are making significant progress toward bringing an end to the trade war that has roiled the economy in recent months has the Dow Jones Industrial Average and other major stock indices pointing north ahead of the year’s last trading session. Dow Preps Gains amid ‘New Reality’ of Volatility
- Bitcoin Maximalists' Impossible Dream
- Bitcoin maximalists never give up. Bitcoin's price has crashed from over $19,000 a year ago to under $4,000 today, and there are no signs that the ...
- Time magazine cites Bitcoin's "liberating potential"
- The time-honored weekly American news publication, Time, has featured Bitcoin (BTC) in an article discussing the ongoing economic disaster in ...
- Bitcoin on Facebook? Lite.IM Adds BTC Support for Leading Social Networks
- Cryptocurrency adoption pioneers Lite.IM have just announced that the platform will now support Bitcoin (BTC) payments. This means, users of ...
- The challenge for cryptocurrency firms in 2019: don't die
- The price of bitcoin (BTC-USD) rose throughout 2017 and this attracted more and more investors to the market, most of whom hoped to make a fortune ...
- Bitcoin Cash proponent Roger Ver's $1.25 million offer declined by OpenNode
- Roger Ver, a popular proponent of Bitcoin Cash [BCH] and the Chief Executive Officer [CEO] of Bitcoin.com, had offered $1.25 million to OpenNode, ...
- LibrePatron Uses BTCPay To Bypass 'Censorship-Heavy' Patreon With Bitcoin
- A US attorney and developer has vowed to release an alternative to crowdfunding platform Patreon using open source Bitcoin payment processor ...
- Consumer Confidence Drops, Can Retailers Like Walmart End 2018 Well?
The confidence of consumers in the mid-term performance of the U.S. economy has declined, placing more pressure on retailers like Walmart and Target that have been struggling since the beginning of the fourth quarter of 2018. Along with major technology stocks in the likes of Apple and Amazon, retailers have been amongst the worst performing
- January 2019 Outlook For Bitcoin
- Last month saw the price of BTC/USD (BTC-USD) drop below its long-standing support price of $5,800, on the back of the Bitcoin Cash (BCH-USD) ...
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Daily Price Forecast – BTC & ETH Subdued Ahead of New Year Eve
- Bitcoin is no exception here, despite some short-lived sharp movements in both directions. According to the statistics provided by Messari service, the ...
- Breaking: Bakkt Raises $182 Million, What it Means for the State of Bitcoin Industry
- As of December 31, the Bitcoin price remains down 80 percent from its all-time high at $19,500 and is en route to ending the year in the midst of a ...
- Bitcoin’s Next Halving Rally: Coming Soon in 2019
- Get ready for talk about bitcoin's halving – the once-in-a-while event that won't happen in 2019, but that just might have an impact on the markets.
- Is 'Outputs Per Day' A Better Economic Indicator Than Bitcoin Transactions?
- Outputs per day paints a more accurate economic portrait of the state of the bitcoin blockchain as larger players in the bitcoin industry use techniques ...
- The 2018 Bitcoin Crash, Bit By Bit
- Call it a long day's journey into … twilight? At this writing, bitcoin's price hovers around $3,807. The nadir has been a bit more than $3,100, and not far ...
- BTC Lightning Network Company Rejects $1.25 Million from Roger Ver to Build on Bitcoin Cash
- Roger Ver offered $1.25 million to OpenNode, a lightning network software company, to build on top of Bitcoin Cash. OpenNode declined, stating “our ...
- 2018 Was Bittersweet for Bitcoin: Focus on JP Morgan's View of BTC Futures on CBOE and CME
- We saw Bitcoin spiral losing ground massively from its all-time high traded in December 2017. In spite of the declines, there has been tremendous ...
- Bitcoin Exchange Paxful Sees 20% 2018 Growth, Driven by Africa
- Regardless of bitcoin's price volatility, 2018 saw an explosion of activity among African users. Revealed exclusively to CoinDesk, the peer-to-peer ...
- Bitcoin moves lockstep with "fear gauge" - WSJ expert
- Bitcoin used to be a separate type of asset, unrelated to the rest of the financial world. However, some experts believe that those days are gone as ...
- Huobi to Launch EOS Exchange and Add EOS to Huobi DM
Huobi Pool will launch a dedicated EOS exchange early in 2019 allowing users to trade EOS against “a number” of yet to be revealed cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrency mining arm of Huobi Group, Huobi Pool, is already an EOS supernode and works closely with EOS. Other collaborative projects include the Crypto Kylin Testnet, an EOS test
- $182 Million: ICE Exchange's Bitcoin Startup Bakkt Announces Massive Fundraise
- Bakkt has raised $182.5 million to build out its global digital assets platform and bitcoin futures product. The round, which is Bakkt's first, included 12 ...
- Bitcoin 2019: What Lies Ahead
- If 2018 is any indication about the future of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, 2019 will prove to be a challenging year for investors and technologists.
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price ...
- Bitcoin is struggling to breakout of the 20-day EMA that has turned flat. Failure to break out will attract selling that will pick up momentum below ...
- Crypto’s King Midas: Backstage With CZ, the CEO Who Can’t Be Stopped
- The root of CZ's appeal goes beyond his occasional semi-outlaw status, to the way he exudes its core belief in cryptocurrency so effortlessly.
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Bull Barrier at $4100, OkEx Wash Trading
- Statistics show that Bitcoin is up 0.4 percent in the last hour at the time of press but down 5.2 percent in the previous week. Because of events of the ...
556458 at 23:56
556457 at 23:50
556456 at 23:42
556455 at 23:41
556454 at 23:16
556453 at 23:11
556452 at 22:36
556451 at 22:18
556450 at 22:13
556449 at 22:10
556448 at 21:42
556447 at 21:41
556446 at 21:41
556445 at 21:26
556444 at 21:23
556443 at 20:48
556442 at 20:40
556441 at 19:54
556440 at 19:50
556439 at 19:48
556438 at 19:41
556437 at 19:34
556436 at 19:29
556435 at 19:15
556434 at 19:13
556433 at 19:12
556432 at 18:52
556431 at 18:46
556430 at 18:39
556429 at 18:31
556428 at 18:22
556427 at 18:02
556426 at 18:00
556425 at 17:49
556424 at 17:48
556423 at 17:46
556422 at 17:45
556421 at 17:39
556420 at 17:37
556419 at 17:28
556418 at 17:22
556417 at 17:20
556416 at 17:20
556415 at 16:55
556414 at 16:53
556413 at 16:43
556412 at 16:33
556411 at 16:29
556410 at 16:26
556409 at 16:22
556408 at 16:18
556407 at 16:15
556406 at 16:00
556405 at 15:19
556404 at 15:16
556403 at 15:10
556402 at 14:57
556401 at 14:48
556400 at 14:44
556399 at 14:37
556398 at 14:16
556397 at 14:14
556396 at 14:04
556395 at 13:56
556394 at 13:55
556393 at 13:52
556392 at 13:51
556391 at 13:37
556390 at 13:32
556389 at 13:20
556388 at 13:15
556387 at 13:14
556386 at 13:04
556385 at 12:59
556384 at 12:58
556383 at 12:49
556382 at 12:20
556381 at 12:05
556380 at 11:59
556379 at 11:50
556378 at 11:41
556377 at 11:26
556376 at 11:00
556375 at 10:59
556374 at 10:56
556373 at 10:52
556372 at 10:45
556371 at 10:31
556370 at 10:13
556369 at 09:58
556368 at 09:53
556367 at 09:37
556366 at 09:35
556365 at 09:31
556364 at 09:27
556363 at 09:27
556362 at 09:00
556361 at 08:59
556360 at 08:55
556359 at 08:48
556358 at 08:19
556357 at 08:02
556356 at 07:57
556355 at 07:45
556354 at 07:35
556353 at 07:33
556352 at 07:30
556351 at 07:29
556350 at 07:28
556349 at 07:15
556348 at 06:39
556347 at 06:14
556346 at 06:12
556345 at 06:02
556344 at 05:44
556343 at 05:43
556342 at 05:32
556341 at 05:04
556340 at 04:48
556339 at 04:34
556338 at 04:29
556337 at 04:28
556336 at 04:26
556335 at 04:06
556334 at 03:50
556333 at 03:39
556332 at 03:32
556331 at 03:28
556330 at 03:22
556329 at 03:21
556328 at 03:03
556327 at 02:55
556326 at 02:50
556325 at 02:47
556324 at 02:46
556323 at 02:45
556322 at 02:41
556321 at 02:27
556320 at 02:02
556319 at 01:59
556318 at 01:59
556317 at 01:56
556316 at 01:47
556315 at 01:47
556314 at 01:39
556313 at 01:23
556312 at 00:56
556311 at 00:47
556310 at 00:47
556309 at 00:38
556308 at 00:36
556307 at 00:34
556306 at 00:16
556305 at 00:10
556304 at 00:04