Closing price: $3869.47 Powered by Coindesk
- Institutional Capital to Spark Bitcoin Rally Starting January 2nd, According to Cryptocurrency ...
- BOSTON, Jan. 1, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Bitcoin's price plunge this fall prompted the cryptocurrency community to wonder when the drop might ...
- Weekly Price Analysis Overview Jan.1: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Zcash
- Against Bitcoin, the situation looks a bit more positive. Traded around 0.036 BTC, where resistance is. The next resistance is at 0.038 BTC while ...
- Jimmy Song Highlights Decentralization as Key to Success of Bitcoin Over Altcoins
- Perceptions of Bitcoin (BTC) versus altcoins changed forever in 2018, as the largest cryptocurrency separated itself from the rest, Bitcoin developer ...
- Crypto VC Says Bitcoin Set to Replace Gold With 100x Surge, Plus Ripple and XRP, Ethereum ...
- From Bitcoin's status as digital gold to new adoption for XRP, here's a look at some of the stories breaking in the world of crypto. Bitcoin. Crypto venture ...
- Verge (XVG) Technical Director Opens up on Cryptocurrency’s Origin Story
Verge (XVG) Technical Director Brandon Simons has released a tell-all account about the origin of the cryptocurrency and his involvement with the early development and marketing efforts. In a post on his medium page, Simons who goes by the internet sobriquet CryptoRekt revealed that his interest in cryptocurrency first began in October 2009 when he discovered bitcoin,
- Should Bitcoin Users Switch to Apple Products Over Privacy Concerns?
- During this speech, Cook sounded like one of those paranoid bitcoin people. Apple's push for enhanced user privacy over the past few years is quite ...
- While Bitcoin 'Died' 90 Times In 2018, There Are Almost 1000 'Dead' Altcoins, Data Shows
- A look at the history of cryptocurrency in 2018 has shown that Bitcoin (BTC) has risen from a “dead” designation in the media 90 times, data from ...
- Bitcoin Falls Under $3800 as Top Cryptocurrencies Remain Mostly in Red
- At press time, Bitcoin is down over one and a half percent on the day, trading at around $3,740. Looking at its weekly chart, the current price is slightly ...
- Bitcoin ETF In 2019: Would Approval Significantly Change The Crypto Market And Trigger Mass ...
- Regarding the Bitcoin ETF, the SEC failed to approve more of them, and this became one of the most important reasons for which institutional ...
- As bitcoin ends 2018 down nearly 80%, ever-hopeful investors predict better days ahead
- Bitcoin has ended the year down nearly 80 percent and further still from its highest level, but a number of investors are predicting better days ahead.
- The Daily: Best Selling Authors Introduce Bitcoin to Followers
- “Bitcoin is decentralized,” the article explains. “No single bank, government, company or individual owns the network or has control over it. This means ...
- Coin of the Year: Bitcoin Cash
- So when Ver's vision of Bitcoin as a holistic “money for the world” was twice threatened, he stood up to defend it. The first time, in late 2017, he helped ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] Technical Analysis: Bull carries coin to green pastures
- As the year comes to an end, Bitcoin [BTC] marks the end with a little slip. BTC, at the time of press, had slipped by 2.38% over the past 24 hours.
- Blockchain Exec: People Will Regret Not Buying At The Bitcoin Stock Price Today
- Just after a year when Bitcoin (BTC) separated itself from other cryptocurrencies and rose to a new high of $20,000, a partner working with venture ...
- Bitcoin Price Analysis Jan.1: New Year, New Hopes for BTC
- Since our previous BTC price analysis from two days ago, Bitcoin had created two lower highs around the support-turned resistance levels at $3850 ...
- Will an Approved Bitcoin ETF Really Make Any Difference?
- “The risks of Bitcoin price going lower even if the SEC approves the Bitcoin ETF is minimal because many sophisticated investors would accept that ...
- Bitcoin Marks New Year With Slight Decline; Mining Difficulty Rises for the First Time Since October
- Bitcoin's price edged lower on New Year's Day, as trading volumes continued to decline in the wake of another failed rally attempt north of $4,000.
- Time Magazine Writes On Bitcoin's Potential To Liberate Doomed Countries
- Bitcoin (BTC) can play a significant role in giving users financial freedom, a report published in major U.S. newspaper Time shows. Focusing on the ...
- Over 900 Retailers Now Accepting Bitcoin Cash
- According to a recent Reddit post crunching the numbers for the latest merchant accepters of Bitcoin Cash, the number of online stores accepting BCH ...
- Tony Robbins Is Now a Bitcoin Expert?
After ten years in existence, Bitcoin has officially made the radar of multi-millionaire motivational speaker Tony Robbins. “Team Tony,” presumably employees of Robbins, recently posted an article entitled “What You Need to Know About Bitcoin” on TonyRobbins.com which Robbins promptly tweeted about: What the heck is bitcoin, and how does it work? Find out here.
- Bitcoin Price Analysis Jan 1: BTC Could Turn Bullish Above $3800
- Bitcoin price followed a bearish path below the $3,880 resistance against the US Dollar. BTC/USD needs to surpass the $3,800 resistance to move ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) on Course to Replace Gold as the Dominant Store of Value Lou Kerner Says
- According to reports, Lou Kerner a Venture Capitalist says top digital asset Bitcoin (BTC) well positioned to replace gold as the most dominant store of ...
- How Institutional Investors Are Changing the Cryptocurrency Market
- During OTC market hours, there has seen an increase in BTC trading volume by 20 percent, while Grayscale's Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) ...
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Bounce Back, Wells Fargo to Reimburse $575 Million
- Among other advantages, the blockchain is transparent, and once there is a registration, it's easy to track all transactions related to that address.
- Bitcoin Rings in the Crypto New Year With 10 Million More Blockchain Wallet Users
- Bitcoin turned 10 years old this year, a milestone that marked the release of the Bitcoin white paper by Satoshi Nakamoto. After a decade on the scene ...
- No to Bitcoin Cash: OpenNode Rejects Roger Ver’s $1.25m Fund Offer
Bitcoin payment processing startup OpenNode has rejected a $1.5 million investment gesture made by Roger Ver. The company, which exclusively supports the Bitcoin payment protocol, confirmed that its vision of a better and more open financial system could not be achieved with Bitcoin Cash, adding that it would spend 100% of its resources on Bitcoin
- 2018 Stock Market Crash Shreds $76 Billion Off America’s Wealthiest
The stock market crash in 2018 shredded billions off the wealthiest Americans. A staggering $76 billion were wiped off their balance sheets. Still, new billionaires were added to the infamous Forbes list, while some industry investors saw their fortune increase and decrease, at the same time, per a Bloomberg report. Fifteen individuals were added to
- Lawsuit Targets Nvidia for ‘False Statements’ on Crypto Mining Revenue
A class action lawsuit has been filed against tech giant Nvidia, with the plaintiffs accusing the company of making misleading statements about how it can help mitigate the effects of the reduced demand from the cryptocurrency market. The suit was filed by the Schall Law Firm, who specializes in shareholder rights litigation and securities-related class
- Data Shows Bitcoin Was Proclaimed ”Died” 90 Times in 2018 Whilst Almost 1000 Altcoins ...
- According to data from the cryptocurrency industry news platform 99Bitcoins, Bitcoin recovered from being ”dead” 90 times during the past year.
- Abkhazia Temporarily Shuts Down 15 Mining Farms
- In summer months, however, the bitcoin farms help utilize excess electrical energy produced by a large hydro-power complex located on the de facto ...
- S&P 500 and Stock Markets Worldwide Close Out Worst Year Since 2008
Stock markets worldwide, including Dow Jones, Nasdaq and the S&P 500, have posted disappointing yearly returns, with many indexes being compared to their performance during the financial crisis. The S&P 500 is down 6.2% for 2018, while the DOW Jones Industrial Average is down 5.6% for 2018. These numbers, compared to the financial crisis, where
- Jameson Lopp Speaks About Bitcoin (BTC) And Government
- Jameson Lopp is a well-known cryptocurrency figure and a self-described cypherpunk, and Bitcoin Core developer. He recently appeared on a ...
- Report: Indian Government Updates Progress on Crypto Regulation
- No decision on licensing and authorising any entity or company to operate such schemes or deal with bitcoins or any virtual currency has been made ...
- 'Next Bitcoin rally starts TOMORROW! The time to buy is now!' says John Sarson
- BREAKING: Jan 2 - Buy Before Bitcoin's Big Day. Institutional money stockpiled in Nov & Dec - we know, we tracked it. On Wednesday, #WallStreet ...
- Darwin rugby league player uses bitcoin to buy hundreds of MDMA pills on dark web
- Litchfield Bears player and under-eights coach Gavin Brown, 27, used the cryptocurrency bitcoin to buy about $6,000 worth of MDMA to be sold in the ...
- Calvin Ayre Denies his 'Bitcoin will plummet to zero in 2019' Prediction
- Former Bitcoin cash advocate and face of Bitcoin SV, Calvin Ayre, has denied reports that claim he predicted bitcoin will plummet to zero in 2019.
- Georgia State Senator Arrested for Lying about ‘Stolen’ Crypto Mining Equipment
Michael Williams, a state Senator from Georgia, has turned himself over to authorities after he was accused of insurance fraud. Williams, who co-introduced the Senate Bill 464—which aimed to compel the state’s revenue authority to receive cryptocurrency as payments for taxes—was charged by a Hall County grand jury on December 18 after an investigation
- Silk Road Founder Ross Ulbricht Writes Roger Ver Seeking Help in Getting a Presidential Pardon
The founder of dark web marketplace Silk Road, Ross Ulbricht, has written Bitcoin Cash proponent, Roger Ver, seeking his help in getting clemency for the double life sentence he is currently serving at the United States Penitentiary Florence High in Colorado. In his letter to Ver, Ulbricht pointed out that he had run out of
- Bitcoin Adoption: Luxurious Real Estate Properties on Sale for Crypto
- According to the listing posted on Bitcoin Real Estate, the land is located about 1 km outside of the town of Moudros, a former municipality of Lemnos.
- Leading Bitcoin (BTC) Educator: Crypto Market Now More Rational, Tech Maturing
- If you don't know him, Antonopoulos is a long-time Bitcoin evangelist, educator, and investor that famously offers substantial discounts to clients that ...
- Bitcoin Price Celebrates New Year Inside a Near-Term Descending Channel
- Bitcoin price on January 1st saw a minor decline of less than 1 percent against the US Dollar on a 24-hour adjusted timeframe. The digital currency ...
- Bitcoin Power and the Uncensorable Cloud – A New Ode to Crypto Predicts the Return of Retail ...
- In an epic ode to crypto, Ben from Los Angeles penned a glittering summation of the state of the market in verse, with plenty of wordplay and analysis ...
- 10 Predictions For 2019 - Gold, Bitcoin, Trump, And More!
- I don't really believe in palm readers and crystal balls and tarot cards, but I respond to the need for them. - Stephan Jenkins. I skate cautiously on the ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Could See an Increase in Adoption As Its Demand Increases In China
- The adoption of Bitcoin (BTC) and other digital currency failed to boost their value last year, with fears around slow Bitcoin (BTC) uptake weighing on ...
- This Bitcoin Price Indicator Adjusts For Lost and Unmoved Coins
- Castle Island Venture's Nic Carter, with the help of Blockchain.info's Antoine Le Calvez, presented the concept of “Realized Value” for Bitcoin price at ...
- Bitcoin Mining Network's Difficulty Adjusts 10% Up After a Historical Decrease
- Bitcoin's difficulty has stabilized after a few months in which the difficulty rate declined in December. According to data provided by Bitcoin Wisdom, it is ...
- Bitcoin Cash – ABC, Litecoin and Ripple Daily Analysis – 01/01/19
- Bitcoin Cash ABC slid by 9.03% on Monday, following on from last week's 17.71% tumble, to end the day at $147.46. Bearish through the final day of ...
- Wall Street Journal Says Bitcoin and Crypto Assets Are Only Used by Blockchain Developers
- Bitcoin has registered millions of new addresses during 2018 and the trend seems to continue. One of the most interesting things that will mark the first ...
- Bitcoin was a 'gateway drug' to hook millennials into market trading, says Freetrade founder
- Bitcoin went from a peak value of just under $20,000 in December 2017 to around $3,500 in September 2017. Mr Dodds said the surge in Bitcoin ...
- Bitcoin Exchange HitBTC Freezes Customers' Accounts ahead of Proof of Keys Event
- Cryptocurrency exchange HitBTC has frozen its customers' accounts ahead of an annual proof of keys event, according to multiple sources.
- ‘Bitcoin is a Garbage Network’: Fortune 500 Software Developer
Years of over-engineering and ethical decay has made Bitcoin a garbage network, says a Fortune 500 software developer. Bryce Weiner, known for being part of controversial altcoin projects and their subsequent failures, took a potshot at the world’s leading digital currency protocol without elaborating on it. He later admitted that he was acting humorous while responding
- Tony Robbins Explains How Bitcoin Works to His 3 Million Followers
- If you've recently wondered, “What the heck is bitcoin, and how does it work?” then you're probably new around here. Life coach, Tony Robbins, just ...
- Bitcoin Mining Difficulty Adjusts 10% Upwards For the First Time in Months
- Bitcoin continues to stabilize its network activity with a return to upward difficulty adjustments after hash rate reversed its decline last month.
- Tron Cryptocurrency is ‘Just Garbage’: Stellar, Ripple Co-Founder Jed McCaleb
According to Stellar, Ripple, Mt. Gox, and e-Donkey co-founder Jed McCaleb, Tron is “just garbage.” McCaleb, who forked away from Ripple to create Stellar due to personal differences with the mission of Ripple’s corporate board at the time, also feels that the crypto market is doing well. He pointed out to Yahoo! Finance that it’s
- Teenage Crypto Phenom's Bitcoin Price Prediction: Bitcoin Is Pretty Much Dead
- A previous statement released last January by Erik Finman held on to the same bearish views on the bitcoin; he did not make those remarks at that ...
- Bluewallet Lets You Send Bitcoin Lightning Payments from Your iPhone
- Bluewallet appears to be setting the bar for the next generation of Bitcoin wallets. Available for both Android and iOS, it is the first to integrate the ...
556607 at 23:46
556606 at 23:45
556605 at 23:28
556604 at 23:23
556603 at 23:23
556602 at 23:20
556601 at 23:14
556600 at 22:53
556599 at 22:46
556598 at 22:30
556597 at 22:22
556596 at 22:11
556595 at 22:02
556594 at 21:58
556593 at 21:35
556592 at 21:19
556591 at 21:06
556590 at 21:02
556589 at 20:59
556588 at 20:56
556587 at 20:49
556586 at 20:24
556585 at 20:10
556584 at 20:01
556583 at 19:57
556582 at 19:51
556581 at 19:45
556580 at 19:36
556579 at 19:31
556578 at 19:21
556577 at 19:20
556576 at 19:12
556575 at 19:07
556574 at 19:06
556573 at 19:06
556572 at 19:05
556571 at 18:59
556570 at 18:59
556569 at 18:56
556568 at 18:53
556567 at 18:42
556566 at 18:32
556565 at 18:31
556564 at 18:26
556563 at 18:17
556562 at 18:07
556561 at 17:58
556560 at 17:51
556559 at 17:45
556558 at 17:30
556557 at 17:27
556556 at 17:26
556555 at 16:48
556554 at 16:40
556553 at 16:40
556552 at 16:31
556551 at 16:30
556550 at 16:28
556549 at 16:17
556548 at 16:08
556547 at 15:50
556546 at 15:50
556545 at 15:41
556544 at 15:40
556543 at 15:39
556542 at 15:18
556541 at 15:10
556540 at 14:52
556539 at 14:45
556538 at 14:43
556537 at 14:24
556536 at 14:14
556535 at 14:14
556534 at 14:00
556533 at 13:44
556532 at 13:39
556531 at 13:23
556530 at 13:08
556529 at 12:58
556528 at 12:54
556527 at 12:53
556526 at 12:36
556525 at 12:33
556524 at 12:09
556523 at 12:07
556522 at 11:37
556521 at 11:18
556520 at 11:08
556519 at 11:05
556518 at 10:57
556517 at 10:50
556516 at 10:42
556515 at 10:25
556514 at 10:24
556513 at 10:20
556512 at 10:16
556511 at 09:26
556510 at 09:12
556509 at 08:25
556508 at 08:20
556507 at 07:52
556506 at 07:36
556505 at 07:35
556504 at 07:06
556503 at 06:59
556502 at 06:58
556501 at 06:56
556500 at 06:48
556499 at 06:45
556498 at 06:39
556497 at 06:38
556496 at 06:30
556495 at 06:14
556494 at 06:14
556493 at 06:13
556492 at 06:01
556491 at 05:45
556490 at 05:40
556489 at 05:31
556488 at 05:21
556487 at 05:17
556486 at 05:13
556485 at 04:42
556484 at 04:37
556483 at 04:27
556482 at 04:18
556481 at 04:02
556480 at 03:55
556479 at 03:53
556478 at 03:40
556477 at 03:28
556476 at 03:24
556475 at 03:14
556474 at 03:09
556473 at 03:04
556472 at 02:35
556471 at 02:29
556470 at 01:46
556469 at 01:35
556468 at 01:27
556467 at 01:14
556466 at 01:12
556465 at 01:06
556464 at 01:02
556463 at 00:55
556462 at 00:48
556461 at 00:38
556460 at 00:36
556459 at 00:03