Closing price: $3941.2167 Powered by Coindesk
- 4 Key Bitcoin Dates to Watch For in 2019
- With 2018 finally over, the focus now is on what lies ahead for Bitcoin in 2019 after a year-long bear market. Mark your calendars and keep a watch for ...
- Bitcoin Cash – ABC, Litecoin and Ripple Daily Analysis – 02/01/19
- Bitcoin Cash ABC gained 9.7% on Tuesday, recovering from a 9.03% slide at the end of the year, to end the day at $162.36. Bitcoin Cash ABC rallied ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Mining Difficulty Rises by 10% For the First Time in Months
- A recent analysis of the top digital asset by market cap Bitcoin (BTC), shows that the token has continued to gradually stabilize its network activity after ...
- Lenders Are Thriving on Bitcoin's Bust by Aiding Both Fanatics and Shorts
- It's putting lenders on both sides of Bitcoin's bust: Helping believers pay their bills while awaiting a rebound, and also enabling bets by people who ...
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum: ETH is back as King of Altcoins
- Neither Bitcoin nor Ripple has yet managed to take advantage of the upward trend of their podium companion. Both have moved away from the 2018 ...
- You Can Now Win a Mansion for the Price of a Cinema Ticket in Crypto
This is a sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below. Nowadays, selling a property is not an easy task, especially if it’s the expensive, luxurious six-bedroom mansion Dancers Hill House. After unsuccessful efforts to sell their house, set in an
- Bitcoin up 7% and Ethereum Surges 19%, Good 2019 Start For Crypto
- Over the last 48 hours, the Bitcoin price increased from $3,629 to $3,890, by more than seven percent. The Ethereum price has also surged by 19 ...
- Legendary Investor: Bitcoin (BTC) May Bottom In 2019, Bullish Phase Incoming
- In the blog post, titled “What Is Going To Happen In 2019,” he wrote that for many large, liquid, and lasting crypto-tokens (like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and ...
- What is Sound Money? A Look at Bitcoin's Emergence
- Since then, Bitcoin has emerged not only as sound money but perhaps exists among the hardest currencies created, made for the digital age.
- US Real Estate to Fall in Value in 2019 Amidst Sell-Off From Chinese Investors
In the third quarter of 2018, more than $1 billion worth of real estate properties were sold by Chinese investors in the U.S. amidst tightening regulations on capital outflows by China. According to the Wall Street Journal, the European real estate market experienced a similar sell-off of properties, as investors from China liquidated over $233
- 'Normally people would be pulling their hair out': How are Bitcoin backers handling the crash?
- Cryptocurrencies were the hottest topic of conversation last summer - but a year on from Bitcoin reaching its highest ever price, how have investors ...
- Bitcoin Monthly Forecast – January 2019
- Bitcoin continued to decline in early December hitting in lows, however fund flow on hopes of year end rally and possible fund flow from Institutional ...
- Bitcoin Price Suffers Worst Monthly Losing Streak in 7 Years
- Bitcoin fell for the fifth month in a row in December, confirming its longest monthly losing streak since November 2011.
- Market sees a nice bump as we enter new year, Bitcoin poised to retest $4K
- The market saw a good swing into the green today, with almost all top 100 showing growth. Bitcoin is looking like it may retest $4,000, a move that ...
- Bitcoin Bullish Sentiment: Are We Nearing a BTC Bottom?
- As 2019 kicks off, crypto traders and investors everywhere are looking for answers as to what's in store for Bitcoin and crypto as a whole this year.
- Echo Chamber: Craig Wright Takes Twitter Account Private to Avoid Dissidents
Self-declared Bitcoin creator Craig Wright no longer wants to hear from non-followers how much he annoys them or how much they disagree with him. This became apparent after the Australian who resides in England changed the privacy settings of his Twitter account to protected status. Consequently, this not only disabled the retweeting feature but the move
- Bitcoin Vs. Real Estate: Who Will Win In 2019?
- Bitcoin won in 2017. Real Estate won in 2018. Who wins in 2019 and beyond? Looking for a portfolio of ideas like this one? Members of High Yield ...
- Bitcoin Value Indicator: Jan. 1, 2019
- The price of Bitcoin in the month of December was below two prediction metrics but higher than the third: "It's complicated." The number of unique ...
- Bitcoin Bull Novogratz Doubles Down On Crypto, Now Owns 80% Of Galaxy Digital
- After retiring from the investment group in 2015, rumor has it that he went on a personal journey, finding Bitcoin (BTC) in the process. And since then ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Analysis: Larger Reversal Pattern Forming
- Bitcoin might be ready for a longer-term climb as it forms an inverse head and shoulders pattern on its 4-hour time frame. Price has yet to test and ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Daily Price Forecast – January 2
- Yesterday, January 1, the price of Bitcoin was in a bullish trend. From the daily chart, the BTC price is above the 12-day EMA and 26-day EMA which ...
- Bitcoin Bull Mike Novogratz Boosts Stake in Galaxy Digital to 79%, Causing Stock to Soar
- Bitcoin bull Mike Novogratz increased his stake in Galaxy Digital Holdings — the crypto merchant bank he founded — to 79.3%, after acquiring an ...
- ‘Boring’ Blockchain Could Become Mainstream in 2019: MIT
Blockchain — which has been hailed as a game-changing technology that could revolutionize whole industries — will be so commonplace in 2019 that it’ll become “boring,” according to the MIT Technology Review. “In 2017, blockchain technology was a revolution that was supposed to disrupt the global financial system,” the Technology Review claimed. “In 2018, it was
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Analysis – January 2
- In the last five days, the price of Bitcoin had been fluctuating between the $3,800 and $3,900 price levels. The 12-day EMA and the 26-day EMA are ...
- 'Dark Overlord' Hacker Demands Bitcoin In Alleged 9/11 Insurance Megaleak
- A hacker or group of hackers going by the name of The Dark Overlord has told Forbes they're simply out for Bitcoin in return for data they claim is ...
- Nasdaq Futures Plunges 1.84% to Open 2019, But Bitcoin Surges
- Nasdaq Futures kicked off on a bearish note this Wednesday as signs of weak economic data from China impacted the US markets. The index has ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] will hit $100000 if it becomes a store of value, says CryptoOracle's Lou Kerner
- Lou Kerner, a partner at CryptoOracle and one of the many influencers who has voiced their opinions on the industry, is popular for being a Bitcoin ...
- New Year Bitcoin Market Analysis [Video]
- Bitcoin is sideways in consolidation but trying to break higher. Nictrades shows how she uses technical analysis to the read the market and what she is ...
- Lessons to Investors From Bitcoin's First Decade
- Bitcoin recently passed its 10th birthday, having given some owners huge gains, others enormous losses. It hasn't been in the news so much recently ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Started the New Year in a Short Term Downward Trend
- Bitcoin (BTC) price welcomed the New Year in a short-term downward channel. On the 1st of January, the value of Bitcoin (BTC) saw a slight decline ...
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Daily Price Forecast – Ethereum Breaches $150 Handle While Bitcoin ...
- 2018 is now referred to as the year of correction in the cryptocurrency market. Digital assets led by Bitcoin trimmed most of the gains accrued towards ...
- The January Effect and New Capital: Why Bitcoin (BTC) and other Cryptos Are in the Green
- As we entered the New Year, Bitcoin was trading at $3,700. The same BTC is now valued at $3,900 and up 4.70% in the last 24 hours. Further looking ...
- What's Ahead for Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrency Regulation in 2019
- Futures products for cryptocurrency already exist in the form of Bitcoin contracts offered by both the CBOE and CME exchanges, but they didn't give ...
- 'Market Will Catch Up' – Bitcoin Network Statistics Show 2018 as 'BUIDL' Year
- Bitcoin had its year of “BUIDL” in 2018, with everything but price “improving and growing,” Statoshi.info creator and Casa Hodl CTO Jameson Lopp ...
- Bitcoin SV [BSV]'s Craig Wright calls Bitcoin's advocate an “anarchist priest”
- The new year has just begun but has already caused a stir with Dr. Criag Wright, the famous Bitcoin SV [BSV] proponent taking a dig at Bitcoin [BTC].
- A Misunderstanding of This Bitcoin Metric May Have Led to $100 Million in Misallocated Capital
- Finding reliable metrics in the cryptocurrency market is hard. This was the main talking point during a trio of talks at November's Consensus Invest ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Is Stronger Than Ever: The Numbers Don't Lie
- In the eyes of many consumers, especially those without a vested interest in the cryptocurrency industry, Bitcoin (BTC) has had a terrible year.
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC/USD Ready for $4000, HitBTC Insolvent or “Coin” Run?
- They won't be recovered and will hang in the digital ether forever—unless of course the Bitcoin developer community decide to do something about it ...
- Crypto Leader Jameson Lopp Believes Bitcoin Could Revolutionize Governance
- Jameson Lopp, a recognized figure in the cryptocurrency space and CTO of the crypto startup CasaHODL, believes that Bitcoin is the first step to ...
- The Secret for a $1 Trillion Crypto Market? Keep Building
- Sure, the crypto market boom of 2017 exposed the industry's lack of infrastructure. That just means the solution is clear – we must build it and keep building.
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Back above $4000, Jimmy Song Confident
- Though the technique called Dollar Cost Averaging may work, last year's meltdown coincided with a cool off period weeks after the Bitcoin and altcoin ...
- Certain Key Metrics Suggest 2018 Was The Best Year For Bitcoin, Says Jameson Lopp
- 2018 was not a great year for a lot of people in the crypto industry as the markets remained sluggish. But according to Jameson Lopp, Bitcoin has ...
- Bitcoin price prediction: This sideways trading is bound to continue – Confluence Detector
- Digital assets led by Bitcoin trimmed most of the gains accrued towards the end of 2017 and early 2018. Moreover, the market value declined ...
- Novogratz Buys Another 2.7% of His Galaxy Digital Crypto Fund for $5 Million
- Michael Novogratz has increased his stake in Galaxy Digital Holdings, Ltd. to nearly 80 percent.
- Resisting the Threat of Blockchain Recentralization
- In an op-ed written exclusively for CoinDesk, Chelsea Palmer argues that defining blockchain governance must be a priority for 2019.
- Bitcoin price predictions: will the cryptocurrency recover in 2019?
- Bitcoin investors have seen billions of dollars wiped off the cryptocurrency's total value over the past year - but some are hoping for a recovery of ...
- Dow Claws Back into the Green, But Apple Shares Plunge in After-Market Trading
The Dow Jones Industrial Average and other major US stock indices closed in the green on Wednesday following another day of the sort of volatile trading that Allianz Chief Economic Advisor Mohamed El-Erian predicted will be the “new reality” for the stock market. The Dow closed 18.78 points higher to end the first trading session
- The Cost of Bitcoin
- In just a year, the energy consumption of the bitcoin network exceeds that of Ireland's, as well as 19 other European countries. Five thousand.
- Crypto Markets Rise After Period of Stability, Ethereum Leads Market Surge
Following a several day period of relative stability in the cryptocurrency markets, Bitcoin has now risen nearly 4%, which is leading the overall crypto markets to surge. Today’s positive price move is being led by Ethereum, which is currently trading up well over 10%. Today’s move marks the first market surge of 2019, although Bitcoin...
- Bitcoin – Bears Look to Recover from a Bad Start to 2019
- Bitcoin gained 3.4% on Tuesday, reversing a 3.72% loss from the end of 2018, to end the day at $3.963.1, with Bitcoin failing to break through to ...
- E-Commerce Giant DMM Quits Cryptocurrency Mining Business
- Japanese e-commerce giant DMM.com is in the process of winding down its cryptocurrency mining business due to the crypto market slump.
- Justin Sun Reacts To Claims TRON Cryptocurrency Tech is ‘Garbage’
As CCN recently reported, Ripple and Stellar co-founder Jed McCaleb took time out of a recent interview to denigrate Cryptocurrency TRON. Calling it “garbage,” McCaleb has apparently set off a minor firestorm of reactions on Twitter. Said firestorm includes a reaction from TRON’s active founder, Justin Sun: BitTorrent: The OG in P2P, 1B+ users, bringing
- Good Ol' FUD: The Brightest Media Burials of Bitcoin in 2018
- 3, 2009, the Bitcoin (BTC) network was created. Since then, the asset's price has famously been subject to volatility. That, along with the inceptive ...
- Bitcoin Gains Despite Worst December in 7 Years
- Investing.com - Cryptocurrency prices gained on Wednesday, despite Bitcoin having its worst monthly losing streak in seven years in December.
- Down More than 70% in 2018, Bitcoin Closes Its Worst Year on Record
- Bitcoin's price just finished its worst performing year ever, closing 2018 at a more than 70 percent lower price than its yearly open.
- EOS Price Spikes 10% as Block.one CEO Floats ‘Voter Rebates’
The EOS price on Wednesday posted more than 10% in gains against the US dollar owing to strong fundamentals. The cryptocurrency opened the day at $2.7253 on Bitfinex but dropped during the early Asian session to establish an intraday low towards $2.7066. It briefly bounced back as the course matured and entered the European trading
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price ...
- Though the media forecast Bitcoin's death about 90 times during the year, the leading cryptocurrency has managed to survive and is attempting to ...
- Top 5 Worst Bitcoin Price Predictions of 2018
- Despite the price of bitcoin reaching a record high in 2017 and then taking a bearish turn as 2018 kicked in, bitcoin bulls were not deterred and ...
- Early Twitter Investor Predicts Bitcoin and Crypto Breakthrough, Plus Ripple and XRP, Ethereum ...
- From an outlook on Bitcoin and crypto's journey through 2019, to ten of the most active coins in development, here's a look at some of the stories ...
- Iran Warns Citizens Against Using Telegram’s Cryptocurrency, Gram
The Iranian government has continued its adversarial actions against Telegram by criminalizing the use of Gram, the native token of the encrypted messaging app’s new blockchain. According to the Tehran Times, Iran’s Secretary of Criminal Content Definition Task Force, Javad Javidnia, has issued a warning saying that any support offered to the coin would constitute
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Analysis: Market Increasing But for How Long?
- Bitcoin's market dominance has been steadily decreasing from Monday when it was at 51.73% and has come to 51.08% at its lowest point today.
- Bitcoin Price Watch: BTC Remains Buy On Dips Near $3700
- Bitcoin price is gaining bullish momentum against the US Dollar. BTC may dip a few points, but it remains supported near $3,700 and $3,625.
- Stock Market Will Have ‘Good Year’ in 2019: Wharton Finance Prof.
While the US stock market continues to struggle as a result of various institutional and political forces, Jeremy Siegel, professor of Finance at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business, remains optimistic about the state of the market in 2019. Speaking in an interview on CNBC’s Squawk on the Street, Siegel predicted that equity
- Pump and Dumps Are the Swansong of Dying Altcoins
- Of the projects he successfully called out, two had their demise hastened by 51 percent attacks – Verge and Bitcoin Gold. As Carter acknowledged, it ...
- Ethereum Is Soaring, Pulling Bitcoin And Ripple (XRP) With It--Here's Why
- When bitcoin cash forked from the bitcoin network in July 2017 it dropped some 4%—though bitcoin had risen strongly in the months leading up to the ...
- Hacker group threatens to leak 9/11 'truth' unless paid in Bitcoin
- Hacker group The Dark Overlord has threatened to leak thousands of “secret” documents stolen from insurers and government agencies that they ...
- December Crypto Roundup: Markets Hit Lowest Level of The Year
Best recovery in crypto for the month; Ethereum, Tron, Iota and Maker, still falling were Stellar, Monero and Zcash. The final month of 2018 saw cryptocurrency markets hit their lowest levels for the year. On December 15 crypto market capitalization had tumbled to $100 billion, down almost 88% from the peak in January. Since then...
- Hacker Group: Pay Bitcoin Ransom or We'll Release 9/11 Papers
- TheDarkOverlord, the hacking group that got popular for releasing episodes of the hit TV series Orange is the New Black, has surfaced again, this time ...
- Crypto Technicals Flashing 'Buy' as Digital Diehards Begin Anew
- The GTI Vera Convergence Divergence indicator is suggesting Bitcoin is in its longest buying streak in six months. Should buying pressure persist as it ...
- Gateway Partners CEO: “We are for Biscuits, Not Bitcoins”
- The CEO of successful investment house Galaxy Partners has stated that he sees Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency as a highly risky investment. It is for ...
- Bitcoin Price Closing in on Resistance at $4000 — Will The Rally Hold?
- The bitcoin price on Wednesday showed minor upside movements as it maintained the gains made during yesterday's session.
- Bitcoin price analysis: Recovery fizzles out into a bull flag pattern
- At present, Bitcoin is settling in a bullish flag pattern pending a breakout that could have it reclaimed its position above $4,000. BTC/USD is dancing ...
- Bitcoin Space Growing on Almost All Metrics — Except Economics
- Infrastructure underpinning the world's leading cryptocurrency bitcoin is looking better even though its value has fallen by more than 80 percent since ...
- Bitcoin and Altcoins Could Gain Bullish Momentum
- Recently, there was a minor downside move in bitcoin price below the USD 3,700 support. However, buyers appeared near the USD 3,620 - USD ...
- Lamassu, The Oldest Bitcoin ATM Company, Moves to 'Crypto Valley' Switzerland
- In a blog post published on Medium, the oldest Bitcoin ATM manufacturer established in 2013 explains that “after years” of searching for the best place ...
- New York Forms Blockchain Study Task Force, Hints at BitLicense Update
- New York will be forming a task force to analyze the crypto space, which may go as far as proposing updated regulations for the state.
- Dow Jones Makes a Comeback After Opening Bell Selloff; Cryptocurrencies Immune from the Chaos
U.S. stocks opened the year firmly on Wednesday, as fears of a slowing Chinese economy rippled across the financial markets. The major indexes have since recovered the bulk of their declines with the Dow Jones Industrial Average rebounding more than 300 points from the intraday low. Cryptocurrencies were largely immune from the chaos in traditional markets,
- China: Anti-Crypto Central Bank Worried Cash Losing Relevance
According to a newly released report by the FT, the adoption of digital payment systems is increasing at such a rapid rate that the People’s Bank of China (PBoC) is concerned about the declining relevance of cash. An increasing number of merchants at tourist spots have started to stop accepting cash, solely relying on applications
- Five reasons Bitcoin could enter a more extreme death spiral
- Back in December 2017, when its price reached close to US$20,000, Bitcoin looked like it had finally disrupted financial markets with the potential to ...
- How Bitcoin backers deal with the massive loss in value
- ?Cryptocurrencies were the hottest topic of conversation last summer - but a year on from Bitcoin reaching its highest ever price, how have investors ...
- Crypto Lending Business Booms Amidst Bear Market
The bear market has been a bane for many crypto investors and related businesses that have struggled to remain profitable during continued price decline. However, the niche market of crypto lending is currently booming despite the rest of the market and industry suffering. Crypto Creditors Creating Opportunity Out of Market Despair While some of the...
- Bitcoin news: One of the largest digital economies is about to legalise cryptocurrency
- It is believed almost a fifth of the world's bitcoin transactions take place in India on a daily basis, with hundreds of thousands of users keeping their ...
- Tesla Had a Record Quarter, so Why Did its Shares Just Nosedive?
Shares for electric carmaker Tesla took a nosedive on Wednesday after the Elon Musk brainchild once again failed to meet production targets. Record Quarter Can’t Save Tesla from Missed Targets Pre-market trading saw Tesla shares tumble more than 8 percent on Wednesday. The losses continued following the opening bell, and as of 9:52 am ET
556758 at 23:53
556757 at 23:51
556756 at 23:40
556755 at 23:31
556754 at 23:25
556753 at 23:21
556752 at 22:49
556751 at 22:19
556750 at 22:19
556749 at 22:15
556748 at 21:48
556747 at 21:22
556746 at 21:18
556745 at 21:18
556744 at 21:14
556743 at 21:08
556742 at 20:57
556741 at 20:53
556740 at 20:42
556739 at 20:25
556738 at 20:22
556737 at 20:05
556736 at 19:57
556735 at 19:56
556734 at 19:55
556733 at 19:54
556732 at 19:53
556731 at 19:44
556730 at 19:33
556729 at 19:29
556728 at 19:03
556727 at 18:41
556726 at 18:24
556725 at 18:20
556724 at 18:16
556723 at 18:13
556722 at 18:07
556721 at 18:06
556720 at 18:04
556719 at 18:00
556718 at 18:00
556717 at 17:55
556716 at 17:38
556715 at 17:37
556714 at 17:21
556713 at 17:20
556712 at 17:05
556711 at 17:00
556710 at 17:00
556709 at 16:38
556708 at 16:23
556707 at 16:21
556706 at 16:18
556705 at 16:16
556704 at 15:36
556703 at 15:34
556702 at 15:00
556701 at 14:38
556700 at 14:38
556699 at 14:35
556698 at 14:35
556697 at 14:28
556696 at 13:42
556695 at 13:39
556694 at 13:38
556693 at 13:36
556692 at 13:36
556691 at 13:23
556690 at 13:10
556689 at 13:04
556688 at 12:57
556687 at 12:40
556686 at 12:38
556685 at 12:15
556684 at 12:12
556683 at 12:06
556682 at 11:58
556681 at 11:55
556680 at 11:41
556679 at 11:12
556678 at 10:42
556677 at 10:35
556676 at 10:14
556675 at 10:01
556674 at 09:59
556673 at 09:56
556672 at 09:47
556671 at 09:44
556670 at 09:39
556669 at 09:39
556668 at 09:36
556667 at 09:33
556666 at 09:25
556665 at 09:16
556664 at 08:58
556663 at 08:56
556662 at 08:55
556661 at 08:43
556660 at 08:22
556659 at 08:22
556658 at 08:17
556657 at 07:41
556656 at 07:29
556655 at 07:28
556654 at 07:12
556653 at 07:01
556652 at 06:56
556651 at 06:51
556650 at 06:49
556649 at 06:38
556648 at 06:35
556647 at 06:28
556646 at 05:59
556645 at 05:54
556644 at 05:30
556643 at 05:23
556642 at 05:14
556641 at 04:56
556640 at 04:36
556639 at 04:32
556638 at 04:30
556637 at 04:28
556636 at 04:27
556635 at 04:25
556634 at 04:01
556633 at 03:45
556632 at 03:44
556631 at 03:21
556630 at 03:17
556629 at 03:08
556628 at 03:07
556627 at 03:05
556626 at 02:44
556625 at 02:31
556624 at 02:21
556623 at 02:13
556622 at 02:08
556621 at 01:59
556620 at 01:39
556619 at 01:37
556618 at 01:33
556617 at 01:28
556616 at 01:20
556615 at 01:18
556614 at 01:12
556613 at 01:00
556612 at 00:50
556611 at 00:38
556610 at 00:37
556609 at 00:21
556608 at 00:08