Closing price: $4083.165 Powered by Coindesk
- What is Trading Psychology Anyway?
- Don't even bother to mention anything about Bitcoin trading psychology to a gambler. ... However, you'd lost money on your last few Bitcoin trades.
- New Full Node Client, Library and Blockchain Explorer “Bitcoin Verde” Enters the BCH Ecosystem
- After a few days into the New Year, the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) community and its supporters were welcomed by another new node known as Bitcoin ...
- Japan's JVCEA Adds 5 New Exchanges: Coincheck, Coinage, LVC, Everyone's Bitcoin and Lastroots
- The virtual currency exchanges that are now part of the JVCEA are Coincheck, Everyone's Bitcoin, Lastroots Inc., LVC Corporation and Coinage ...
- Low Bitcoin transaction volume will perpetuate the bear market, says analyst
- Willy Woo, an independent crypto researcher, and analyst has posited that the Bitcoin bear market is currently inescapable due to a lull in on chain ...
- Fortnite Founder Big Fan Of “Decentralized Tech” Underlying Crypto
In an unexpected turn of events, the official Fortnite merchandise store recently began to accept Monero (XMR) purchases through crypto-friendly payment service GloBee. That begs the million-dollar question — Is Epic Games, the creator of the aforementioned video game, enamored with cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, blockchain technologies, and the like? A recent tweet from a member of...
- Crypto Investor: Mainstream Has Almost Entirely Forgotten About Bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC) became all the rage in late-2017, as the crypto asset surged to all-time highs, backed by an influx of naive, but money-hungry retail investors. And while many have argued that the project is stronger than ever, specifically in terms of fundamental factors (not price), it has become ostensibly apparent that the hype train...
- Crypto Analyst Expects Bear Trend As Bitcoin (BTC) Surges
- Willy Woo, a leading Australian crypto researcher, analyst, and commentator, recently took to his well-followed Twitter feed to convey his latest bit of ...
- Bitcoin Hovers ?ver $3850 as Top Cryptos See Mixed Signals
- At press time, Bitcoin is up just a fraction of a percent on the day, trading at around $3,870. Looking at its weekly chart, the current price has come full ...
- Davincij15 (Predictor of the Bitcoin Revolution Back in 2011) Presents a New Cryptocurrency ...
- Davincij15, an investor and trader with experience in the cryptocurrency and metals market, published yesterday a document providing guidelines for ...
- 9 New Predictions on Bitcoin and Crypto, Plus Ripple and XRP, Ethereum, Tron, Bitcoin Cash ...
- From nine predictions on the future of Bitcoin and crypto to a big partnership for Ethereum developer ConSensys, here's a look at some of the stories ...
- Bitcoin Breaks Above $4000 Amidst Widespread Crypto Surge
- The cryptocurrency markets have been able to maintain their upwards momentum and Bitcoin has now broken above its resistance level that was ...
- Buy Luxury Property at Bay Harbor Islands With $2.5 Million in Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and ...
- Reports have it that a luxury property situated in the Bay Harbor Islands, Florida has been listed for sale in cryptocurrency. The property includes ...
- Is working with Bitcoin worth it?
- Bitcoin is the most well known and was the first to enter the marketplace. Since 2009 other types of cryptocurrency have also been created (Litecoin, ...
- Bitcoin vs. Real Estate: Key RS Stats
- The Bitcoin (BTCUSD) vs. ... Okay, Bitcoin has been a superior long-term investment to most other asset classes depending on how early one got in ...
- Bitcoin Does Not Threaten Global Economy According To FSB
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies do not pose a threat to the world economy, but should be monitored as the market “continues to evolve rapidly.” That’s the assessment of the Financial Stability Board (FSB), an international body that monitors the global economy. The observations were brought to light in a December 28 report by the Reserve Bank of India
- Bitcoin Price Weekly Analysis: BTC Approaching Significant Break
- Bitcoin price is trading near important support levels against the US Dollar. BTC/USD may soon make the next move either above $4,000 or below ...
- Crypto Exchange Takes on Behemoths With Physical Bitcoin Futures
- Started last year as CoinfloorEX, then a unit of the U.K. Bitcoin exchange Coinfloor, the platform will now be called Coin Futures and Lending ...
- Weiss Ratings: 'Bitcoin Will Again Rise Up and Head for New All-Time Highs'
- "Bitcoin will be increasingly used as a store of value." Villaverde says that Bitcoin is on its way to becoming "digital gold" since no other asset offers its ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Wallets Take a Small Step For Lightning – a Huge Move
- The new framework allows users to send and receive their Bitcoin Lightning payments from their mobile devices. The ramifications of the new set up ...
- Bitcoin Price: Analyst Willy Woo Says Bears Still Have the Upper Hand
The Bitcoin price dropped almost 80% over the year, dragging the crypto market with it. Short-term bulls believe the market could be ripe for a bullish run. They cite the steady increase in Bitcoin’s trade volumes and transaction rate. Researcher and cryptocurrency analyst Willy Woo believes this might not be the case. In a set of
- Bitcoin (BTC) Payments Are Not Dead, They're Normal Now
- This gallery is one example of merchants adoption of BTC payments can be viable for niches businesses. BitPay, the bitcoin processor, reports that the ...
- Crisis averted? Bitcoin's energy consumption drops amid price crash
- Bitcoin is maintained by an energy-intensive process known as “mining”, which involves powerful custom-built computers solving complex equations ...
- Crypto VC Says Everyone's Forgotten about Bitcoin: Why That's Okay
- Placeholder co-founder Chris Burniske says the mainstream has forgotten about bitcoin. However, that's not something to be upset about — it's a ...
- Newsflash: Bitcoin Leaps Over $200 to Surpass $4100 for the First Time in Two Weeks
- Bitcoin, the flagship cryptocurrency, has recently seen its price jump well over $200 in about 15 minutes to cross the $4,100 mark, something it hadn't ...
- Flash Hike: Bitcoin above $4.1k, Ethereum at $165 and XRP at 38 cents, trade volumes also pump
- The new year seems to be the bearer of the good times as Bitcoin [BTC] and other cryptocurrencies have started to regain their status in the market.
- Chinese Analysts Say Bitcoin Bear Market Likely to Continue In 2019
Chinese analysts expect the current bitcoin bear market to continue in 2019, contradicting the bullish projections of crypto bulls like Mike Novogratz, who predicts that the bitcoin price will hit record highs this year. “In 2018, bitcoin became an investment black hole,” according to the state-run Beijing News. “Entering 2019, bitcoin prices are still showing signs of
- New year's rally coming? Bitcoin (BTC) breaks above the $4k level
- Read more: Will Bitcoin recover in 2019?; According to Tone Vays there's 70% chance that Bitcoin hasn't hit a bottom. Follow Chepicap now on Twitter ...
- MARK-TO-MARKET: Bitcoin: One year after the craze
- Bitcoin was the world's first digital currency. Upon its inception in 2008, the price of a single Bitcoin was less than 10 cents. In the following years, ...
- The Daily: Kraken Swamped by US Subpoenas, AMD Partners Crypto Studio
- In today's edition of The Daily, we feature a couple of stories that show how the U.S. is potentially stifling the development of the local cryptocurrency ...
- Bitcoin Cash Transaction Fees Stay Low
- The BCH network continues to truck along in 2019 and with it comes the cheap and lightning fast transactions supporters talk about all the time.
- Prominent Analyst Claims Bitcoin Could be Very Close to Long-Term Bottom
- Following yesterday's market surge most cryptocurrencies have continued to rise, and Bitcoin has now surged above $4,000. Whether or not the ...
- Bitcoin Price Smashes Through $4000 — Is a Breakout Imminent?
- The bitcoin price on Sunday surged as high as 7.7 percent against the US dollar backed by a bullish yearly prediction. The bitcoin-to-dollar rate ...
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple: The Biggest Crypto Collabs and Partnerships
- It's rumored that institutional investors are accumulating Bitcoin through OTC markets despite bearish market sentiment. Whilst retail investors are ...
- Coinbase De-Platforms Gab While Square Allows Bitcoin Withdrawals
- Gab, an anti-censorship social media platform, has reportedly been de-platformed by Coinbase, one of the world's largest Bitcoin wallets and ...
- Singapore Bitcoin Exchange BiteBTC.com Claims Data Center Fire on Proof of Keys Day: Exit Scam?
- On January 1, 2019, a fire occurred in the data center where the exchange servers are located, as a result of which part of the data on the main and ...
- Chris Burniske: Bitcoin And Crypto Gets Further Away From Mainstream Adoption
- Bitcoin (BTC) became the investment of the year during 2017. Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market surged to an all-time high because of the influx of ...
- The Biggest Problem for ICOs? In 2018, It Was Their Own Investors
- Hashed CEO Simon Seojoon Kim looks at the inherent limitations of ICOs, in particular the belief that "anyone can invest in an initial project."
- RIP ICOs: 2019 Will Be the Year of Enterprise Blockchain Tokens
- In 2019, tokens will invade the enterprise in full force and the line between public and private networks will start to disappear, writes ConsenSys' Ajit Tripathi.
- Bitcoin (BTC) Network Transaction Fees See Record Lows Since October 2015
- Bitcoin (BTC) transaction fees continue to fall in the network. This shows hat the popular cryptocurrency is resilient and it is able to scale over time.
- Overstock is Paying Ohio Taxes in Bitcoin
- Major U.S. furniture retailer Overstock announced that it will pay taxes in bitcoin for the Ohio-based portion of its business under the state's novel ...
- Bitcoin – Stuck in a Rut, with the Bears Eyeing $3700
- Bitcoin fell by 1.09% on Saturday, reversing a 0.81% rise from Friday, to end the day at $3,911.9. A bullish start to the day saw Bitcoin break through to ...
- Craig Wright Faces Legal Setback, Tough Bitcoin Cash Wars Situation
- A U.S federal court has declined to dismiss a lawsuit brought against self-proclaimed bitcoin inventor, Craig Wright, by Ira Kleiman on behalf of his ...
- Wall Street Still Throwing Billions At Bitcoin, But There’s Still A Ways To Go
Since Bitcoin volumes began to dissipate in late-2018, which came alongside price plunges, the crypto’s curious investors have sought to determine where the money has fled. For the longest time, it was assumed that over-the-counter (OTC) desks picked up where spot exchanges, namely Bitfinex and Coinbase, were slacking. Yet, a recent company update from Circle has touted...
- Fake News Site Promotes Bitcoin With Image of Ex-New Zealand PM
- The ad reportedly promoted Bitcoin (BTC) and a company called “Crypto Revolt,” which is allegedly a cloned scam site. The article further explains ...
- Bitcoin SV Ushers In Era Of Mass Adoption By Boldly Reinventing Logo
- The Wright camp is proving itself as a serious contender for the Bitcoin name. While other blockchain projects whiled away the 10th anniversary on ...
- Bitcoin Bear Market Will Likely Continue Due to Low Transaction Volume, Analyst Argues
- Bitcoin's (BTC) price has dropped by over 80% last year, and the value of other major cryptocurrencies has declined by as much as 99% (in some ...
- Bitcoin Shorts Are Down Over 20% in 3 Days: Speculations Ahead of BitFinex Jan.7 Maintenance
- Bitcoin open short positions on BitFinex Exchange had lost more than 20% of their value over the past three days. As of writing this, the amount of ...
- Bitcoin Transaction Fees Hit Three-Year Low as Lightning Network, SegWit Help BTC Scale
- Bitcoin's transaction fees have recently hit a low they hadn't seen in over three years, as according to BitInfoCharts the median transaction fee on the ...
- Finance Analyst: Bitcoin (BTC) To Boom In 2020, Blockchain Poised To Revolutionize
- What better way to start 2019 with some Bitcoin (BTC) predictions… eh? Speaking with the Evening Standard U.K., Clem Chambers, the founder of ...
- Analyst: Bear Market Not Over Yet, Bitcoin to Resume Downtrend Soon
Bitcoin could be in the last phase of the bear market but several analysts believe there is still a long way to go before the dominant cryptocurrency recovers to previous levels. Throughout the past two months, the Bitcoin price has recovered from $3,210 to $3,850 by nearly 20 percent after demonstrating a spike in
- Here’s Why FED Gives Markets Green Light, Further Rate Hikes Unlikely
Renowned economist, author of the “Death of Money,” Jim Rickards says the markets just “got the cue” they need. The U.S Federal Reserve (FED) is now unlikely to raise interest rates again without significant warning. That’s a green light for the stock markets and indeed the cryptocurrency market. Powell's use of "patient" on Friday was
- Bitcoin (BTC) rockets above $4000 as positive newsflow encourages bulls
- A convergence of bullish news flow has helped to lift bitcoin back above $4,000. On Bitfinex, where the price tends to trade at a premium partly ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Long-term Price Analysis – January 6
- Bitcoin is currently showing traders appear to be undecided, which can lead to price movements within the current range in the next few trading ...
- Stablecoins, Tokenization and the Future of Bitcoin in 2019
- Stablecoins, Tokenization and the Future of Bitcoin in 2019 ... November 2018 saw the worst losses for Bitcoin since August 2011, with the entire ...
- Bitcoin Will Reach New Record High in 2019, XRP Could Compete with SWIFT: Weiss Ratings
- Weiss' boldest prediction is that bitcoin will reach a new all-time high this year. Their rationale isn't too dissimilar from the one echoed by bitcoin's most ...
557366 at 23:47
557365 at 23:46
557364 at 23:36
557363 at 23:29
557362 at 22:59
557361 at 22:45
557360 at 22:34
557359 at 22:07
557358 at 21:53
557357 at 21:46
557356 at 21:31
557355 at 21:27
557354 at 21:18
557353 at 21:14
557352 at 21:10
557351 at 20:58
557350 at 20:56
557349 at 20:50
557348 at 20:18
557347 at 20:15
557346 at 20:14
557345 at 20:02
557344 at 20:00
557343 at 20:00
557342 at 19:59
557341 at 19:41
557340 at 19:25
557339 at 19:21
557338 at 19:11
557337 at 19:06
557336 at 19:04
557335 at 18:58
557334 at 18:57
557333 at 18:42
557332 at 18:30
557331 at 18:18
557330 at 18:17
557329 at 18:15
557328 at 17:59
557327 at 17:56
557326 at 17:33
557325 at 17:13
557324 at 17:11
557323 at 17:06
557322 at 17:04
557321 at 16:56
557320 at 16:39
557319 at 16:33
557318 at 16:32
557317 at 16:18
557316 at 15:43
557315 at 14:26
557314 at 14:21
557313 at 13:57
557312 at 13:53
557311 at 13:46
557310 at 13:41
557309 at 13:38
557308 at 13:38
557307 at 13:32
557306 at 13:23
557305 at 13:05
557304 at 12:58
557303 at 12:51
557302 at 12:50
557301 at 12:42
557300 at 12:20
557299 at 12:07
557298 at 11:33
557297 at 11:26
557296 at 11:23
557295 at 11:22
557294 at 11:22
557293 at 11:16
557292 at 11:15
557291 at 10:47
557290 at 10:36
557289 at 10:26
557288 at 10:19
557287 at 10:05
557286 at 09:51
557285 at 09:46
557284 at 09:36
557283 at 09:18
557282 at 08:03
557281 at 08:01
557280 at 07:58
557279 at 07:52
557278 at 07:52
557277 at 07:50
557276 at 07:42
557275 at 07:42
557274 at 07:39
557273 at 07:31
557272 at 07:28
557271 at 07:18
557270 at 06:26
557269 at 06:25
557268 at 06:19
557267 at 06:16
557266 at 06:15
557265 at 06:09
557264 at 06:00
557263 at 06:00
557262 at 05:57
557261 at 05:52
557260 at 05:43
557259 at 05:42
557258 at 05:40
557257 at 05:39
557256 at 05:37
557255 at 05:21
557254 at 05:15
557253 at 05:09
557252 at 05:05
557251 at 05:03
557250 at 04:58
557249 at 04:49
557248 at 04:41
557247 at 04:31
557246 at 04:02
557245 at 03:51
557244 at 03:36
557243 at 03:31
557242 at 03:07
557241 at 03:04
557240 at 03:03
557239 at 02:51
557238 at 02:32
557237 at 02:28
557236 at 01:59
557235 at 01:43
557234 at 01:37
557233 at 01:22
557232 at 01:14
557231 at 00:39
557230 at 00:31
557229 at 00:21
557228 at 00:20
557227 at 00:08
557226 at 00:03