Closing price: $7259.5067 Powered by Coindesk
- Early Bitcoin Adopter Proves Ownership of Address Claimed by Craig Wright, Calls Him a Fraud
- An early Bitcoin adopter has recently proved he owns a BTC address that self-proclaimed Satoshi Nakamoto Craig Wright claimed to own in a ...
- Bitcoin Must Close Above $7600 In Order for Bulls to Maintain Strength
- Despite incurring a massive amount of buying pressure over the past several weeks that helped push the price of Bitcoin to fresh year-to-date highs ...
- First Brexit, Now Trade Wars: Global Politics Driving Bitcoin (BTC) Investors
- In April, after more than a year of falling prices, Bitcoin and the crypto markets took off on a bullish rally. While the initial price jump has been tied to a ...
- About That Orange B… The History of Bitcoin’s Logos
- Can a logo symbolize the ethos of a project? An industry? An entire movement? Bitcoin's might have come close.
- BitMEX insurance funds bumps up by $5.5 million after Bitcoin recent crash
- The recent crash of Bitcoin sent waves across crypto Twitter and there was widespread panic as enthusiasts half expected a major market crash.
- Bitcoin Crawls Back Some of Its Brutal Correction as Weekend Rally Begins
- Bitcoin (BTC) was back on the offensive Saturday, regaining some of its sharp end-of-week downfall as crypto markets looked poised for partial ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] proponent Antonopoulos says borderless censorship resistant form of identity is ...
- The largest cryptocurrency by market cap, Bitcoin [BTC] has always been riddled with “censorship” issues. The community has time and again argued ...
- Ripple: Why Corporations, Banks Love It While Crypto Community Hates It
By CCN: Ripple is arguably the most divisive cryptocurrency. Earlier this year, the company surpassed a 200-customer milestone as financial institutions such as Transpaygo, WorldCom Finance, and Euro Exim Bank signed up for RippleNet. If Ripple was like any other cryptocurrency, enthusiasts would have celebrated this accomplishment. Except for the XRP Army, the company is not getting any love from the crypto community. In this article, we explore the reasons why corporations love Ripple while almost everybody else hates it. Why Corporations Love Ripple It is quite easy to understand why corporations love Ripple. By using XRP, corporations such as
- Up 55%: NEM (XEM) Defies Crypto Snooze as Week’s Biggest Gainer
By CCN: The crypto market took a breather from its bull run this week, with Bitcoin slightly departing from its recent year-to-date peak. However, NEM has been defying this mini-correction mood to gain over 55 percent since Monday, according to Coinmarketcap data. Thus, NEM, whose coin is trading under the ticker XEM, has been the best performer of the week among the top 100 coins. On Thursday, it jumped about 50 percent in less than six hours, hitting a daily peak at $0.108, which is the highest level since November 2018. The surge allowed it to enter the top 20
- Bitcoin [BTC]: King coin could reach $100000 by close of 2020 following imminent halving
- With a year left to the hotly anticipated Bitcoin [BTC] halving scheduled for May 2020, the bulls are right on track. Based on historical price movements, ...
- Despite Plummeting Towards $7,000, Bitcoin’s Rally May Not Be Finished Just Yet
The crypto markets incurred a significant amount of selling pressure late-yesterday that sent them reeling downwards, surrendering a decent portion of the recent gains they have incurred as a result of the massive rally that has been taking place since early-April. Despite the recent drop, some analysts believe that Bitcoin’s rally may not be done...
- Crypto Tidbits: 'Spedn' Bitcoin At Whole Foods, Cryptocurrency Cynic Flips Bullish, And Bakkt Looms
- Another week, another round of Crypto Tidbits. Over the past week, Bitcoin (BTC) has traded in a crazy range, moving between $6,000 and $8,350 in a ...
- Where in the world is Bitcoin's mysterious creator, Satoshi Nakamoto?
- This week, "60 Minutes" reports on the rise and fall of bitcoin over the past decade. Andy Court, the producer of the story, talked with 60 Minutes ...
- Bitcoin's [BTC] Lightning Network is awesome, says Blockstream's Samson Mow
- The latest Bitcoin [BTC] bullish wave saw many analysts in the crypto-sphere crediting the growing Lightning Network [LN] adoption. The payment ...
- Bitcoin No Threat Yet but Crypto 'Phenomenon' Needs Monitoring: European Central Bank
- By CCN: The European Central Bank (ECB) has found that crypto does not pose risks to financial stability in the Eurozone. The central bank does ...
- eToro Analyst Says Bitcoin (BTC) Rally Is Just Getting Started, Sets Sights on $20000
- eToro senior market analyst Mati Greenspan thinks Bitcoin's (BTC) next parabolic run is still in its early stages. In a recent interview with Bloomberg, ...
- Bitcoin Rally To $8000 Smells Like Late-2017: JP Morgan Analysis
- Save for Friday's sudden selloff, Bitcoin (BTC) has been on an absolute tear over the past few weeks. Since early-April, the asset has moved from ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Near Inflection Point: Fresh Increase Likely
- Bitcoin price declined heavily yesterday and traded close to the $6,650 support against the US Dollar. The price traded as low as $6,645 and it is ...
- Bitcoin Price Party's Only Getting Started after 2019's Monster 100% Surge
- By CCN: According to eToro senior market analyst Mati Greenspan, bitcoin is in amidst a parabolic bull cycle and is on track to sustain its strong ...
- 3 Reasons The Current Bitcoin Price Rally is Fundamentally Different
- Barry Silbert, Digital Currency Group founder and CEO, has been talking to Bloomberg about the latest Bitcoin resurgence. In particular, he discussed ...
- This Bitcoin Bull Market Proves the Crypto Bubble Never Burst
By CCN: This past weekend, the bitcoin price zoomed past $8,000 and left everybody buzzing about a new bull market. Crypto Twitter took the news as an opportunity to mock the masses who thought bitcoin was a bubble. Here are two tweets that reflect the general sentiment. From @danhedl: From @BlocktownCap: As Wade Barrett would say, I’ve got some bad news: Bitcoin is still a bubble. Motion is Not Progress For all the great things happening with cryptocurrency, it hasn’t taken off. Bakkt, a planned cryptocurrency mega-exchange from the company that runs the New York Stock Exchange, still does not have U.S. regulatory
- Bitcoin [BTC]: Bitstamp-induced BTC pullback not a sign of market manipulation, claims Weiss ...
- With the current market recovering from the recent Bitcoin [BTC] pull back dragging the price of Bitcoin under $7,500, a hunt has ensued for the source.
- A Hollywood Producer & Bitcoin Fan Explores Making a 'Real' Crypto Flick
- If I wanted to make a (real) movie with ONLY Bitcoin/Litecoin/Ethereum donations, and share all profits with those that donated, would you support me ...
- Bitcoin Pull Back is Normal, eToro Analyst Predicts Bitcoin's Next Parabolic Cycle
- Bitcoin's sudden boom from $5000 to $8000 within just the period of approximately 45 days was definitely the reminiscent scenario of 2017's bull run.
- As bitcoin gyrates, less euphoria in evidence at blockchain gathering
- Despite bitcoin's latest bounce, this year's gathering, again held at a hotel in New York, featured less ostentatious displays of wealth and a more sober ...
- Crypto Bulls and Bears Wrestle on What Comes Next for the Bitcoin Price
- By CCN: Many in the crypto community remained calm and banded together despite the steep drop in the bitcoin price on the heels of an otherwise ...
- Bitcoin Reverses Sharply and Dogecoin Follows Suit [Price Analysis]
- Bitcoin and Dogecoin technical analysis for 18th May 2019. A volatile week of trading comes to an end and both Bitcoin and Dogecoin have started to ...
- Analyst: As Long as Bitcoin Holds Above $6400 The Case for BTC Bulls is Strong
- Despite briefly dropping below $7,000 earlier this week after incurring a sudden influx of selling pressure, Bitcoin has been able to hold steady above ...
- John McAfee Emerges, Reportedly Says Americans Are ‘Hated Universally’
By CCN: In a new interview with Newsweek, John McAfee surfaced to discuss living abroad and what he’s learned about the global perception of Americans. After recently going dark, he told Newsweek “we’re hated universally.” According to him, the reason most American tourists don’t pick up on this fact is that they’re a source of income for the people and places they visit. America: Hated Universally “I have traveled around the world. Everybody hates America. Do they show it? No. If you’re a tourist, you’re never going to see it. Why? If you’re a tourist you are a source of
- Bitcoin is Front Running Stock to Flow Price Model at $7300
- Despite dropping by about $1,000, Bitcoin is still way ahead of even some of the most optimistic price projections and detailed price forecast models.
- Why Bitcoin Cash has signed up for Schnorr Signatures
- Bitcoin Cash has beaten Bitcoin to the punch and has implemented Schnorr Signatures onto its platform first – something its supporters are keen to ...
- Bitcoin tumble yesterday (and rebound) gives buyers and sellers some cause for pause
- When ranking bitcoin on the risk-o-meter, it can have "Red hot" levels in each of those types of risk. Traders have the choice to take it on, and live with ...
- Meet the 20-year old bitcoin trader who says he turned $1000 into $3.7 million
- After a wild ride down from a record high near $20,000, bitcoin (BTC-USD) has recently roared back, hovering above $7,000 on Friday. The world's ...
- Bitcoin Cash [BCH] vs Bitcoin SV [BSV] Price Analysis: Bulls and bears in tug-of-war for control of ...
- The market has still not recovered from the Bitcoin debacle according to CoinMarketCap and a few coins could still be seen on the negative end. BCH ...
- Bitcoin Drop To $6100 Might Just Kick-Off A Rally To $20000 And Beyond
- Bitcoin (BTC) may have lost over 10% in the past 24 hours, but one analyst is saying that this sets up the asset's chart nicely. In a recent eye-opening ...
- European Central Bank: Crypto Currently Has No Significant Implications for Monetary Policy
It’s no secret that cryptocurrencies are not looked upon favorably by most major central banks across the world. Some crypto enthusiasts believe that central banks fear that the nascent technology could pose threats to existing monetary systems, while others believe that central banks will begin adopting the technology in the future. Despite this, a recently...
- Gemini Owner: “Bitcoin (BTC) Is Gold 2.0. It Matches or Beats Gold across the Board”
- Some crypto enthusiasts see Bitcoin three directions; as a store of value or as a digital currency, that is a medium of exchange, or as both. For Tyler ...
- Bitcoin[BTC] and Litecoin[LTC] Price Analysis: King coin to recover from fall, LTC could follow suit
- Following a massive sell order on BitStamp exchange on 16 May 2019, Bitcoin saw a drastic fall to a low of $6,192. The king coin regained its ...
- Gemini CEO Tyler Winklevoss: 'Bitcoin Is Gold 2.0'
- On Thursday (May 16), Tyler Winklevoss, Co-Founder and CEO of digital asset exchange Gemini, called Bitcoin (BTC) "gold 2.0", and went on to ...
- Crypto Market Testing Crucial Support: Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, XLM Analysis
- The crypto market cap is currently holding a crucial support, with range moves in bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). Altcoins such as LTC, ripple, ...
- Bank of England's Chief Economist Thinks Bitcoin Could Replace Cash
- Andrew G Haldane, the chief economist of the Bank of England, said bitcoin is on its way to replace cash, according to an eyewitness's account.
- Bitcoin (BTC) Range Bound but will be Money in 20-30 Years
- Andrew G. Haldane, the Chief Economist of the Bank of England, believes Bitcoin will be money in the next two to three decades. Presently, BTC is ...
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: BTC/USD bulls aim for $7500 - Confluence Detector
- BTC/USD is currently trading for $7,340 as markets opened this Saturday. The bulls are aiming for the $7,500-level but face substantial resistance ...
- Bitcoin Payments Are Being Bulldozed for Political Reasons
- Bitcoin Core wants to distance itself politically from the former project leader Gavin Andresen, the payment protocol BIP070 he was involved with, and ...
- Bitcoin is Starting a Parabolic Bullrun That May Lead it To New ATHs, eToro's Mati Greenspan Says
- Bitcoin seems to be leaving behind the bearish streak of 2018, and an increasing number of analysts are sure that it bottomed at around 3200 USD.
- Inverse Chart Demonstrates Bitcoin Price Following Bear Bottom To Bull Market Fractal
The leading cryptocurrency by market cap has only been around for just over a decade. Due to this, there isn’t much history in Bitcoin price charts to attempt to discover historical repeating patterns that can be used to help determine future movements. The best example of a previous bear into bull market cycle playing out,...
- Bitcoin Takes a Breather, But is BTC Poised to Drop to $6000?
- Bitcoin price has leveled out following the long-awaited correction that initiated in early Asian trading on Friday. The thousand dollar drop found ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Bull Run: Why This Time it's Different to 2017 – Silbert
- With bitcoin currently priced at $7,350, there's every reason to be comforted by the fact that nothing goes up in a straight line, and a correction of sorts ...
- Ethereum (ETH) Chart Still Bullish, Despite Bitcoin Collapse To $7000
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum, and other digital assets have just seen its craziest hour of price action since the weekend, during which the cryptocurrency ...
- Bitcoin [BTC] Regression Model Suggests $4600 Low in 2019, Bullish Above $10000
- Bitcoin has baffled many minds as an emerging asset class. The determination of the price of Bitcoin [BTC] doesn't actually end with the supply and ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Could Sell-Off Further, Plunge Under $7000: Analyst
- On Friday, the crypto market was shocked when Bitcoin suddenly flash crashed. Within an hour, the leading cryptocurrency fell from $7,800 to $6,100 ...
- Bitcoin [BTC]: Post-bull run BTC transactions on a decline, signs of slowing down?
- Since Bitcoin began its touted bull run on the back of a massive April ascendance over $5,000, positive signs for the entire market began sprouting.
- Here's how bitcoin's latest surge could be indirectly signaling that recession fears are hitting a fever ...
- What does bitcoin have to do with the next recession? Michael Hartnett, the chief investment strategist at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, sees at least ...
576675 at 23:51
576674 at 23:43
576673 at 23:41
576672 at 23:39
576671 at 23:30
576670 at 23:26
576669 at 23:25
576668 at 23:02
576667 at 22:58
576666 at 22:58
576665 at 22:56
576664 at 22:52
576663 at 22:45
576662 at 22:44
576661 at 22:22
576660 at 22:21
576659 at 22:02
576658 at 21:54
576657 at 21:44
576656 at 21:35
576655 at 21:35
576654 at 21:23
576653 at 21:05
576652 at 20:44
576651 at 20:42
576650 at 20:41
576649 at 20:38
576648 at 20:25
576647 at 20:15
576646 at 20:13
576645 at 20:02
576644 at 19:51
576643 at 19:40
576642 at 19:39
576641 at 19:32
576640 at 19:23
576639 at 19:16
576638 at 19:07
576637 at 19:02
576636 at 18:56
576635 at 18:46
576634 at 18:28
576633 at 18:15
576632 at 18:12
576631 at 17:49
576630 at 17:46
576629 at 17:33
576628 at 17:17
576627 at 17:15
576626 at 16:55
576625 at 16:50
576624 at 16:22
576623 at 15:42
576622 at 15:40
576621 at 15:33
576620 at 15:27
576619 at 15:23
576618 at 15:22
576617 at 15:18
576616 at 15:16
576615 at 15:01
576614 at 14:58
576613 at 14:46
576612 at 14:34
576611 at 14:26
576610 at 14:04
576609 at 13:40
576608 at 13:32
576607 at 13:29
576606 at 13:23
576605 at 13:22
576604 at 13:20
576603 at 12:47
576602 at 12:29
576601 at 12:15
576600 at 12:05
576599 at 12:01
576598 at 12:00
576597 at 11:51
576596 at 11:49
576595 at 11:39
576594 at 11:38
576593 at 11:29
576592 at 11:05
576591 at 11:00
576590 at 10:32
576589 at 10:21
576588 at 10:06
576587 at 09:54
576586 at 09:51
576585 at 09:46
576584 at 09:36
576583 at 09:31
576582 at 09:16
576581 at 09:13
576580 at 09:05
576579 at 08:51
576578 at 08:42
576577 at 08:41
576576 at 08:31
576575 at 08:24
576574 at 08:21
576573 at 08:18
576572 at 07:50
576571 at 07:50
576570 at 07:42
576569 at 07:18
576568 at 07:18
576567 at 06:33
576566 at 06:29
576565 at 06:14
576564 at 06:14
576563 at 05:56
576562 at 05:53
576561 at 05:36
576560 at 05:10
576559 at 04:43
576558 at 04:33
576557 at 04:30
576556 at 04:26
576555 at 04:25
576554 at 04:16
576553 at 04:16
576552 at 04:15
576551 at 04:12
576550 at 04:11
576549 at 03:51
576548 at 03:51
576547 at 03:19
576546 at 03:03
576545 at 02:41
576544 at 02:33
576543 at 02:32
576542 at 02:28
576541 at 02:27
576540 at 02:20
576539 at 02:09
576538 at 01:47
576537 at 01:42
576536 at 01:37
576535 at 01:34
576534 at 01:32
576533 at 01:25
576532 at 01:24
576531 at 01:11
576530 at 01:09
576529 at 01:05
576528 at 00:57
576527 at 00:46
576526 at 00:33
576525 at 00:33
576524 at 00:15
576523 at 00:07