Closing price: $8395.2183 Powered by Coindesk
- Bitcoin Is Not Most Used Cryptocurrency In The World, You'll Never Guess What It Is
- The daily trading volumes have spoken, and the most used crypto is not Bitcoin -- it's Tether. The controversial currency that back in 2014 guaranteed ...
- CME has no plans to launch physically-settled bitcoin futures, says executive
- CME recently announced that it is going to launch bitcoin options contracts in Q1 of 2020, based on “increasing client demand” and “robust growth” in ...
- Pantera Leads $5 Million Round for Decentralized Derivatives Market
- A protocol built to put financial middlemen out of business has secured a $5 million seed round from Pantera, Ripple's Xpring, Hashed and others.
- Crypto Market Cap And Bitcoin Facing Resistance: BCH, BNB, EOS, TRX Analysis
- The total crypto market cap is facing a strong resistance near the $220.0B level. Bitcoin price is also trading below a crucial resistance area near the ...
- Financial Services Giant Morningstar to Offer Ratings for Crypto Assets
- Morningstar Credit Ratings is planning a rating system for tokenized debt securities to make the emerging asset class more credible for investors
- Bitcoin Still Struggling to Break 200-Day Moving Average, Says Analyst
- Well-known professional trader and financial consultant, @captainscio pointed out the fact that the Bitcoin price has been unsuccessfully attempting to ...
- CME has no plans to launch physically-settled bitcoin futures, says executive
- Derivatives exchange giant CME Group has no current plans to offer physically-settled bitcoin futures contracts. Tim McCourt, global head of equity ...
- Why Did Bitcoin Break Down From $9000, and Where Is It Heading?
- As Bitcoin's (BTC) price floats in the waters of uncertainty in the low $8,000 range, one might wonder how crypto's largest asset found itself at the ...
- What is Bitcoin? Learn about Bitcoin.
- If you ever wanted to learned more about Bitcoin, here is your chance as we explore the original White Paper which is the origins of Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin Price to Make New High By Early-2021, Investor Declares
According to Ikigai’s Travis Kling, Bitcoin bulls might not need to wait long for the leading cryptocurrency to establish a fresh all-time high. Related Reading: If In Doubt Zoom Out, Bitcoin Profitable Days Still at 91.5% Thanks for having me on @YahooFinance! https://t.co/jUNQ8K15UR — Travis Kling (@Travis_Kling) September 27, 2019 In a recent interview with...
- Bitcoin Volatility By Time Period
- PARIS, ILE DE FRANCE - NOVEMBER 20: In this photo illustration, a visual representation of the digital Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is displayed in front of ...
- Expect Facebook to Ramp up Lobbying Efforts to Get Libra Cryptocurrency Off the Ground
As Facebook continues in the effort to launch its Libra cryptocurrency, the social media giant is likely to rely more heavily on paid lobbyists and the persuasion powers of its senior executives. Mark Zuckerberg prefers closed-door approach In a leaked audiotape of a Facebook town hall released by The Verge, the co-founder and CEO of […]
- Mark Zuckerberg Addresses Libra Regulation, KYC in Leaked Transcript
- In leaked comments from a July meeting, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg discussed internal issues for the firm's crypto network, Libra.
- Bitcoin Falls as Weak US Manufacturing Data Scares Investors
Bitcoin plunged on Wednesday as a weak US manufacturing data intensified anxieties over the health of the global economy. The benchmark cryptocurrency was down by $63.73, or 0.77 percent, to trade at $8,257.79 as of 13:41 UTC. At one point during the Asian session, it slipped towards a session low of $8,168.85, consolidating within a strict...
- NYAG to Court: Don’t Let Bitfinex Keep Stonewalling Our Investigation
- Bitfinex may be enjoying a break from having to give documents to investigators, but it should be preparing for when the reprieve ends, the NYAG said.
- Bitcoin Could Hit $400k After Third Halving (If History Is Any Indicator)
- About every four years, the amount of Bitcoin created in the mining of a block gets cut in half. This is referred to as a 'Halving.' Until now, there have ...
- Parity Updates Tech to Let You Turn Old Phones Into Cold Storage Crypto Wallets
- Parity adds support for Polkadot in the latest beta version of its mobile cold wallet app.
- Nancy Pelosi's 27-year-old primary challenger owns bitcoin and wants 'practical' crypto regulations
- Earlier this week, Agatha Bacelar launched a cryptocurrency initiative, accepting campaign donations in five coins – bitcoin (BTC), bitcoin cash (BCH), ...
- Bitcoin remains below its 200 day MA
- The price of bitcoin on Coinbase has closed below the 200 day MA for 6 consecutive days. Yesterday, the price traded above and below the MA line, ...
- Monero's price drops 2%, Stellar and Bitcoin SV not far behind
- Craig Wright-backed Bitcoin SV (BSV) is also performing badly, down 1.80% today. It is not far off its original price, when it was forked from Bitcoin ...
- Agoradesk Introduces Options Trading For Monero And Bitcoin
- Announced over the Reddit airwaves, the new service, called Agoradesk, will also introduce a new form of crypto trading: options contracts for Bitcoin ...
- It’s Too Soon to Write Off Bakkt, Wall Street Analyst Tells ICE Investors
- It’s way too soon to write off Bakkt, despite the bitcoin futures market’s disappointingly slow start, equity analysts at Oppenheimer & Co. said.
- New Data Suggests Bitcoin Use Growing Through Utility in Developing World
- A data scientist and Bitcoin enthusiast has just published a follow up report to an earlier effort to collate global LocalBitcoins volume data. Matt Ahlborg ...
- Ohio suspends bitcoin tax-payment program. And it's not clear if it's coming back.
- Less than a year after launching it, Ohio has suspended its online portal that allows residents and businesses to pay their taxes using bitcoin. (AP file ...
- Telegram’s TON Blockchain Is on Track for Late-October Launch Date
- TON investors received emails from the Telegram core team Wednesday seemingly confirming the $1.7 billion blockchain's Oct. 31 launch date.
- Experts See Bitcoin Rallying to $20,000 Before End of the Year; Here are the Reasons
Bitcoin is down by over 40% from the 2019 high of $13,880. Any other asset plunging by 20% or more would have been in a bear market. But not the king of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has retraced by more than 40% in previous bull runs and many market participants are comfortable holding the cryptocurrency. To prove […]
- Bitcoin trading spikes in Hong Kong as political crisis worsens
- At the same time, local interest in Bitcoin has reached unprecedented levels, which may be a sign that residents are turning to Bitcoin as a potential ...
- Better Than Bitcoin? This Man Has a New Plan to Disrupt the Finance Industry
- I think for a lot of people within the industry, the advent of Bitcoin was very enlightening and an example of what we can accomplish with blockchain ...
- School Looks to Lower Emissions from Bitcoin Mining
- There's no denying that bitcoin has great promise. Since it first emerged on the financial plane roughly ten years ago, the currency has come a long ...
- Hong Kong Protests Cause Massive Surge in Bitcoin (BTC) Trading
- It appears that economic fears and uncertainty as a result of the ongoing protests in Hong Kong are driving people towards Bitcoin as a safe haven for ...
- Bitcoin price prediction: BTC/USD recovery halted, downside still in danger – Confluence detector
- Bitcoin is among the daily losers on Wednesday following the rejection from levels just above $8,500. The correction from the lows formed marginally ...
- F2Pool Predicts Bitcoin Mining “Shutdown Price” But Hash Rate Steady
- This article was originally published by 8btc and written by Lylian Teng. Amid the recent bitcoin price crash, Mao Shixing, founder of F2Pool, currently ...
- Bitcoin Cash – ABC, Litecoin and Ripple Daily Analysis – 02/10/19
- Bitcoin Cash ABC fell by 1.2% on Tuesday. Partially reversing a 3.6% rally from Monday, Bitcoin Cash ABC ended the day at $223.31. A bullish start to ...
- Ohio suspends payment of business taxes using bitcoin
- COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - Ohio Treasurer Robert Sprague (sprayg) has suspended a program that allowed the use of cryptocurrency, bitcoin, ...
- Former NiceHash CTO Arrested in Germany Over US Hacking Charges
- The U.S. Department of Justice is seeking to extradite the alleged hacker over crimes he's already served time for in Slovenia.
- Banking Giant Says Bitcoin (BTC) Will Likely Shatter $90K, Key Indicator Rising at ‘Breakneck Pace’
One of Germany’s biggest banks just released a massive Bitcoin price prediction. According to Munich-based BayernLB, a key indicator shows BTC is on track to hit $90,000 after its next halving. The report is based on Bitcoin’s stock-to-flow ratio, which is often used to forecast the future price of precious metals like gold by calculating […]
- Bitcoin investors fearful according to Crypto Fear & Greed Index
- Investors are nearly as fearful as they were during the bear-market despair of January, where Bitcoin was trading below $4,000, according to the ...
- Bitcoin Cash price analysis: BCH/USD lock-step recovery sluggish under $240
- Bitcoin Cash is still suppressed under the short-term trendline resistance. The negative correction experienced last week saw BCH test the primary ...
- Bitcoin escrow company owner indicted for alleged $7M fraud
- The head of a bitcoin escrow service has been indicted for fraud over allegations that he stole $7 million from two customers for bitcoin purchases that ...
- Bitcoin Price (BTC) Remains Vulnerable Below $8500
- Bitcoin price is struggling to continue higher above $8,400 and $8,500 against the US Dollar. BTC must stay above $8,000 to start a fresh increase.
- Bitcoin Falls but Stays Above $8000 Level
- Investing.com - Bitcoin fell on Wednesday in Asia but maintained above the $8,000 level. Bitcoin fell 2.8% to $8,187.9 by 1:36 AM ET (05:36 GMT).
- Binance and Polychain Are Funding a Crypto-Friendly Bank in Malta
- Paula Pandolfino is raising more than $10 million to launch a crypto-centric bank in Malta in 2020.
- Crypto Insider: Bitcoin Will Rally With or Without Wall Street Institutions on Board
The CEO of crypto venture capital firm CryptoOracle says Bitcoin doesn’t need institutions to take flight. In a new interview on CNBC’s Power Lunch, Lou Kerner says he thinks institutions will eventually join the crypto movement en masse – but they will follow the pack instead of lead the way. “I’ve always thought Bitcoin is […]
- Hong Kong Bitcoin Trading Volume Spikes to Highest Levels Ever Recorded
- Interest in Bitcoin seems to be booming in Hong Kong. LocalBitcoins recorded its highest trading volume ever in the city-state this past week.
- Bitcoin Price Risks Further Decline After Recovery Rally Stalls
- October has started poorly for traders looking to capture Tuesday's rebound, as prices were swiftly rejected back below $8,300 this morning.
- Parents of teen Instagram hacker spared jail for transferring stolen Bitcoin
- As well as a folder containing more than £400,000 in Bitcoin, the investigators uncovered two watches worth £10,000. At the time the teenager said he ...
- Six Major Japanese Brokerages Form Security Token Offering Association
- A self-regulatory organization has been formed in Japan to guide security token offerings.
- Could Google Be About To Break Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin, cryptography, and encryption rely on complex mathematical problems and the fundamentals provide the basis of the internet and digital ...
- Markets Trading Flat After Fake Breakout, Bitcoin Hovers Around $8300
- Wednesday, Oct. 2 — After a fake breakout, where Bitcoin (BTC) jumped upwards from a seven-day low of $7,746 to $8,480 from Sept. 29–Oct. 1, BTC ...
- Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin and Other Large Cap Altcoins Poised For 20% Breakout
With Bitcoin price collapsing after a powerful parabolic rally, large-cap altcoins such as Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, and others may finally have their time to shine. If the assets among the top ten cryptocurrencies by market cap are able to hold support at current levels, they may be ready for as much as a 20% breakout...
- Huge Bitcoin Mining Farm Burns Down in China, Destroys $10M in Computers
- While Innosilicon has not confirmed the fire took place, plenty of bitcoin mining experts are speculating about the effects it has had on the market, ...
- Ex-BlackRock Exec Joins Wallet Provider Blockchain as General Counsel
- After more than 25 years in traditional finance, Howard Surloff joins Blockchain as the first general counsel on the company's executive team.
- Chinese Bitcoin Investor: CNH Tether Avoids USDT Regulatory Risk
- Some traders believe that Tether printing is directly connected to Bitcoin's price action and Cointelegraph recently reported on the correlation between ...
- Will Bitcoin Be Able To Break Above $8500?
- Bitcoin is down -2.17% and trades currently around $8,250. The biggest loser in the top 10 is Bitcoin SV, which lost 5.25% in value. The total market ...
- Bakkt First Week Volume Comparable to 4 Minutes Of Bitcoin Trading On Other Exchanges
Last week marked the long-anticipated arrival of Intercontinental Exchange’s first foray into the crypto space with the launch of a Bitcoin futures trading desk called Bakkt. And although the launch had been pitched by the crypto community as an event that would spark Bitcoin’s next bull run, now that the dust has settled on the...
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum: Levels to watch as Visa, Mastercard consider ...
- Back in June, Bitcoin and other digital coins jumped on the prospects that the social media behemoth will make cryptocurrencies more mainstream.
- LocalBitcoins sees huge spikes in usage during Hong Kong's political unrest
- Interest in Bitcoin, the censorship resistant cryptocurrency, often spikes during times of political or economic unrest. It's no accident that Satoshi ...
- Bitcoin Daily: Tether Beats Out Bitcoin In Trading Volume; EOS Receives $24M Fine From SEC
- Believe it or not, bitcoin is no longer the most used cryptocurrency, with data from CoinMarketCap.com revealing that the token with the highest daily ...
- What is the Long-Term Sustainability of Bitcoin?
- These past two weeks have not been all that easy for bitcoin. The leading cryptocurrency's fall from grace has been heavily reported on throughout the ...
- Institutional Libra Backers Are Getting Cold Feet
- Major Libra backers are backing out of the Facebook-led cryptocurrency effort, according to a WSJ report.
- Bitcoin (BTC) Volumes in Hong Kong Soar on LocalBitcoins As China Quietly Deploys Thousands ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) volumes have been surging in Hong Kong on peer-to-peer (P2P) trading website LocalBitcoins. Bitcoin trading activity in the special ...
- Ethereum Fees Have Surpassed Bitcoin Transaction Costs
- According to recent statistics, Bitcoin fees — which usually remain among the highest in the industry — have been topped by Ethereum fees.
- Coinbase to Pay Users 1.25% Interest on USDC Stablecoin Holdings
- Starting today, Coinbase users get 1.25% returns on their USDC holdings.
- Russian Scientists Fined for Mining Bitcoin on Hijacked Supercomputer
- A Russian scientist has received a fine for mining Bitcoin at a top-secret nuclear facility. Denis Baykov has been ordered to pay 450,000 rubles, ...
- Ripple’s Xpring Launches Crypto, Fiat Payments That Integrate Into Any App
- Xpring says its tech uses XRP ledger to make it possible for developers to integrate payments into any application.
- Bitcoin in Argentina is on the up – RSK Network purchases Taringa
- The scene is growing daily and now Bitcoin-powered RSK is planning to take the technology to the masses through its acquisition of social media ...
- Bitcoin Hash Rate Heading to 100 EH/s: How Price, Halving and Security Are Involved
- Recently, there has been a heated discussion about Bitcoin's hash rate with many people looking forward to seeing it break 100 exahashes per ...
- Long-Term Bitcoin Investors Remain Unfazed as Traders Drive Recent Sell-Off
- Bitcoin's recent bout of volatile trading appears to have been driven primarily by short-term traders who have been offloading their BTC positions, as ...
- 6.2% Of Americans Own Bitcoin, 21% Have Never Heard Of It, New Study Reveals
- A new study carried among over 5,000 Americans reveals interesting data regarding Bitcoin ownership. Over 21% of all voters answered that they ...
- Bitcoin to hit $90000 after halvening, says State-backed German bank
- A state-backed German bank has made a Bitcoin's price prediction of ... time of the halvening, Bitcoin's stock-to-flow will spike from 25.8 to around 53.
- Bitcoin volume is still flowing OTC despite fall in price, says top London firm
- The recent decline in the value of Bitcoin hasn't deterred institutional investors and hedge funds from buying the digital asset, according to directors of ...
- Facebook Crypto Libra Crumbling as Visa, Mastercard Consider Quits: Report
Facebook’s cryptocurrency Libra has been in hot water ever since the social media giant released the whitepaper earlier this year. Central banks and governments across the globe have put together a concerted effort against Libra, putting Facebook executives in the dock time and again as they fear that the social media giant is out to […]
- Ohio suspends payment of business taxes using bitcoin
- Ohio suspends payment of business taxes using bitcoin ... Wednesday that allowed the use of cryptocurrency, bitcoin, for business tax payments.
- Samsung-Backed Blocko Launches in UAE After Dubai Blockchain Push
- Enterprise blockchain provider Blocko has launched in the UAE after raising capital in Asia and Europe.
- P2P Hong Kong Bitcoin Trading Hits Record Highs Amid Surveillance Crackdown
Amid the escalating chaos of the anti-government protests in Hong Kong, bitcoin’s trading volume has hit an all-time high on peer to peer exchange, LocalBitcoins. Residents of Hong Kong are still staggering from what was an exceptionally violent week of protests. The outrage over the now- withdrawn extradition bill has boiled over into issues such […]
- Bitcoin: Nuclear scientist caught mining cyrptocurrency in top-secret Russia lab
- A nuclear scientist has been fined 450,000 rubles (£6,000) for illegally mining bitcoin at a top secret facility in Russia, according to local reports.
- Bitcoin (BTC) recovery stalled on approach to $8500 - where from here?
- A recovery above $8,000 is a good signal and a big relief to the long-term bitcoin bulls, as it may be regarded at a buying opportunity, the company ...
- This Germany State Made Passive Income via Bitcoin
- A Germany state decided to hold rather than auction a stockpile of confiscated bitcoin, only to realize that their seized assets grew in value.
- Congressional Challenger to House Speaker Pelosi Is Fundraising in Crypto
- Democratic blockchain and crypto enthusiast Agatha Bacelar is challenging House Speaker Pelosi on a tech-focused platform.
- Precipitous 20% Bitcoin Price Plunge to $8,000 Caused by Traders: Data
Bitcoin hasn’t had the past ten days. Since the Sunday before last, the price of the cryptocurrency has shed some 15%, leaving many traders stumped as to what in the world took place to send digital assets plummeting. Cynics of the Bitcoin market have suggested that the rally to $14,000 and the subsequent dump was...
- Voyager Now Lets Users Earn Up to $2500 in Bitcoin (BTC) for Referring Friends
- Voyager (CSE:VYGR), a crypto brokerage firm that provides retail and institutional investors with trading solutions, announced the launch of its ...
- CME Claims Institutional Interest in Bitcoin Will Grow
- Despite the lackluster opening of the Bakkt platform earlier this month, a representative of the CME Group believes that institutional interest in Bitcoin ...
- Bitcoin Visits Key Support Level as Risk of Further Losses Grows
- Bitcoin (BTC) has surrendered the majority of the upwards momentum that it incurred earlier this week and is now sitting at a key support level that ...
- US Congressmen Ask Fed to Consider Developing ‘National Digital Currency’
- "We are concerned that the primacy of the U.S. Dollar could be in long-term jeopardy from wide adoption of digital fiat currencies."
- Acquisition Marks Broadridge Financial’s First Foray Into Crypto Services
- Broadridge Financial Solutions has bought a startup offering products that serve the cryptocurrency and crypto derivative space.
- Why The Bitcoin Price May Be Headed For A Great Few Months
- In a new report, digital asset research firm Delphi Digital has shared some trends that could help predict where the Bitcoin price is headed this month.
597608 at 23:58
597607 at 23:40
597606 at 23:12
597605 at 23:11
597604 at 22:42
597603 at 22:35
597602 at 22:24
597601 at 22:23
597600 at 22:14
597599 at 22:08
597598 at 22:07
597597 at 22:02
597596 at 21:59
597595 at 21:58
597594 at 21:50
597593 at 21:48
597592 at 21:47
597591 at 21:37
597590 at 21:22
597589 at 21:05
597588 at 20:46
597587 at 20:32
597586 at 20:19
597585 at 19:56
597584 at 19:48
597583 at 19:43
597582 at 19:36
597581 at 19:33
597580 at 19:19
597579 at 19:16
597578 at 19:11
597577 at 18:52
597576 at 18:44
597575 at 18:33
597574 at 18:00
597573 at 17:55
597572 at 17:42
597571 at 17:19
597570 at 16:51
597569 at 16:45
597568 at 16:42
597567 at 16:37
597566 at 16:31
597565 at 16:13
597564 at 15:44
597563 at 15:35
597562 at 15:21
597561 at 15:13
597560 at 14:56
597559 at 14:54
597558 at 14:52
597557 at 14:26
597556 at 14:26
597555 at 14:08
597554 at 13:57
597553 at 13:51
597552 at 13:46
597551 at 13:44
597550 at 13:33
597549 at 13:19
597548 at 13:17
597547 at 13:10
597546 at 13:04
597545 at 13:03
597544 at 13:01
597543 at 12:54
597542 at 12:33
597541 at 12:30
597540 at 12:04
597539 at 12:03
597538 at 11:52
597537 at 11:49
597536 at 11:40
597535 at 11:37
597534 at 11:23
597533 at 11:22
597532 at 11:11
597531 at 10:51
597530 at 10:43
597529 at 10:42
597528 at 10:41
597527 at 10:35
597526 at 10:20
597525 at 10:11
597524 at 10:11
597523 at 10:07
597522 at 09:58
597521 at 09:55
597520 at 09:34
597519 at 09:26
597518 at 09:16
597517 at 08:11
597516 at 07:52
597515 at 07:42
597514 at 07:40
597513 at 07:21
597512 at 07:13
597511 at 07:12
597510 at 07:07
597509 at 07:05
597508 at 07:03
597507 at 06:48
597506 at 06:33
597505 at 06:31
597504 at 06:29
597503 at 06:29
597502 at 06:27
597501 at 06:22
597500 at 06:22
597499 at 06:22
597498 at 06:07
597497 at 06:06
597496 at 06:01
597495 at 06:00
597494 at 05:27
597493 at 05:07
597492 at 05:02
597491 at 05:03
597490 at 04:58
597489 at 04:50
597488 at 04:44
597487 at 04:38
597486 at 04:30
597485 at 04:18
597484 at 04:10
597483 at 04:05
597482 at 04:02
597481 at 03:55
597480 at 03:35
597479 at 03:21
597478 at 02:51
597477 at 02:21
597476 at 02:19
597475 at 02:17
597474 at 02:09
597473 at 02:03
597472 at 01:57
597471 at 01:46
597470 at 01:19
597469 at 01:17
597468 at 00:55
597467 at 00:50
597466 at 00:43
597465 at 00:34
597464 at 00:32
597463 at 00:24
597462 at 00:21
597461 at 00:08