Closing price: $8246.5417 Powered by Coindesk
- Mark Cuban: Bitcoin is too “complicated” to go mainstream
- Bitcoin has come a long way in it's 10 years in existence—just not quite far ... Cuban said he'd rather hold bananas and baseball cards over Bitcoin, ...
- Jimmy Song: The making of a Bitcoin maximalist
- Bitcoin entrepreneur and educator Jimmy Song is standing on an upturned beer barrel in Riga's oldest cellar restaurant, surrounded by ravaged hunks ...
- Confessions of a Reformed Crypto Doubter
- Sure, Bitcoin behaves a bit more like an asset than a currency at this point; there's not much you can buy with it, and most people intend to simply buy ...
- Crypto Analyst: $100K Bitcoin ATH By EOY 2021 Is A Realistic Scenario
- Bitcoin price may be crashing currently, but the first-ever cryptocurrency is expected to someday reach prices of $100,000 to as much as $1 million per ...
- Bitcoin Getting Weaker as It Starts to Break Support Levels - Price Analysis
- Bitcoin (BTC) has been consolidating since September 26, when it formed the bottom of its current range after dropping out of a much larger ...
- An Early Bitcoin Millionaire Loses His 'Love for the Industry'
- (Bloomberg) -- As Bitcoin crashed 20% in late September, Jered Kenna -- one of the first Bitcoin millionaires -- returned to Twitter after a three-year ...
- Bitcoin fails to recover after a long bearish week
- Following a sharp fall on Tuesday of last week, when the price of Bitcoin dropped from almost $9,700 to $8,500, the cryptocurrency has failed to ...
- What Tezos and Bitcoin Have in Common
- The Tezos community has strong shared values, arguably as strong as bitcoin's. That's the assessment of Castle Island Ventures partner Nic Carter, ...
- Separating blockchain from Bitcoin
- As we end the third quarter of this year with the return of volatility to the Bitcoin market, several points arise as positive markers and differentiators from ...
- Global Law Enforcement Has Auctioned Massive Amounts of Bitcoin
- Since 2014, law enforcement agencies worldwide have been auctioning large sums of bitcoin seized during investigations. For some reason ...
- Even Though The ICO Boom Is Over, Crypto's Vital Signs Are Positive
- If you haven't kept obsessively checking the price of bitcoin over the past year, don't worry. You're normal. For the rest of us, the price movement of the ...
- Asset Manager Stone Ridge Files SEC Prospectus for Bitcoin Futures Fund
- Another bitcoin futures product is booting up, according to a Stone Ridge Asset Management filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ...
- Trump Whistleblower’s $250K Legal Fund Wastes $10,000 GoFundMe Fee
One of the biggest advantages Bitcoin has over the traditional financial networks is the low transaction-fee model. This has been amply demonstrated amidst the ongoing furor in the U.S. over the ‘Ukraine Whistleblower’ as fundraising effort on GoFundMe gets underway. Less than a week since a complaint from an anonymous CIA agent alleged that President […]
- Bitcoin Drops from $8.4K to $8.1K, Top-20 Coins See Red
- After climbing to as high as $8,414 over the past 24 hours, Bitcoin (BTC) is down 1.4% to trade at $8,115 at press time. The biggest cryptocurrency by ...
- Toledo man at center of fake ID, Bitcoin case gets 2 years in prison
- As a student, Mark Alex Simon said he began producing fake IDs for underage friends to get into bars or purchase alcohol. He began to master the ...
- Bitcoin price prediction: BTC/USD stays above $8000, massive resistance lies ahead – Confluence ...
- Bitcoin price managed to avert the danger of sliding below $8,000 during the downtrend witnessed on Wednesday. Coming out as strong viable ...
- Bitcoin Cash – ABC, Litecoin and Ripple Daily Analysis – 03/10/19
- Bitcoin Cash ABC rose by 0.45% on Wednesday. Partially reversing a 1.2% fall from Tuesday, Bitcoin Cash ABC ended the day at $224.89. A bearish ...
- Next Bull Market Will See Bitcoin Realize It's Full Potential
- In a Bloomberg opinion piece today, bitcoin bear turned bull Jared Dillian, an investment strategist at Mauldin Economics, impressed upon the “greater ...
- Bitcoin Price Trapped Below $8500 as Bears Call for a Drop to $6K
- Around this time last week, the situation was looking increasingly dire for Bitcoin (BTC) and murmurs of a drop to $6,000 and even $3,000 began to ...
- Cryptocurrency ATM Network Provider Bitcoin Depot to Exhibit at 2019 Association For ...
- ATLANTA, Oct. 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Bitcoin Depot, a multi-cryptocurrency ATM network based in Atlanta, Georgia, today announced that the ...
- Bitcoin futures go ballistic on Binance: BTC/USD remains lethargic under $8400
- While Bitcoin price remained largely unchanged between$8,200 and $8,400 in the last 24 hours, Bitcoin futures trading volume on Binance hit above ...
- Ohio businesses can no longer pay taxes in bitcoin as the method gets suspended
- Ohio, which became the first U.S. state to allow taxes to be paid in bitcoin last November, is no longer accepting cryptocurrency tax payments.
- Visa and Mastercard Run Away From Libra; Here’s the Real Reason
According to the Wall Street Journal, Visa and MasterCard are getting cold feet about helping build payment infrastructure for Facebook’s Libra project. The Wall Street Journal said that a number of financial partners were starting to back away from Libra because of regulatory concerns. This comes on the heels of a September 9 meeting in […]
- How to Create an Anonymous Digital Identity Using Cryptocurrency
- Alternatively, local.Bitcoin.com will allow you to buy and sell BCH privately in whatever manner you prefer. Even if you can switch from crypto to cash, ...
- Bitcoin Daily: Ripple Expands In Europe; Morningstar Makes Blockchain Plans For Debt Securities
- The co-founder of a cryptocurrency hash power broker has been arrested in Germany over charges in the United States that he is one of several ...
- Ohio suspends bitcoin tax experiment: Capitol Letter
- Quit coin: Ohio suspended its acceptance of bitcoin for state tax payments on Wednesday after State Treasurer Robert Sprague questioned how it was ...
- Bitcoin price prediction: BTC/USD still struggles to get past $8500 as horizontal movement continues
- BTC/USD continues to trend horizontally and struggles to break past the $8,500-level. The confluence detector shows us that the resistance level at ...
- Watch this Bitcoin scammer get called out directly over Skype
- Dutch journalist and TV presenter, Jort Kelder, called out a Bitcoin BTC scammer over Skype following the illicit use his face. Researchers located and ...
- Why Bitcoin Is So Exciting
- There has always been a lot of mystery surrounding Bitcoin - where do you buy it? Can you still spend it? What do you do with it when you have it?
- Bitcoin-Rabid Japan Gleefully Cheers Facebook’s ‘Killer App’ Libra
Facebook’s plans to launch a cryptocurrency are an indication that blockchain technology has come of age and is ready for prime time, especially in Japan. According to the chairperson of the Japan Security Token Association, Go Masuda, Libra is blockchain’s second “killer app,” after Bitcoin: “The industry lacked a good use case of blockchain technology. […]
- Bitcoin Trades Slightly Higher; Crypto Trading in Hong Kong Spikes Amid Protests
- Investing.com - Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies traded slightly higher on Thursday in Asia. Data showed trading in digital coins spiked in ...
- An Early Bitcoin Millionaire Loses His 'Love for the Industry'
- As Bitcoin crashed 20% in late September, Jered Kenna -- one of the first Bitcoin millionaires -- returned to Twitter after a three-year hiatus with a ...
- Bitcoin Developer to Become Binance Billboard in Exchange for SegWit Support
- In a somewhat bizarre deal, a leading Bitcoin developer and advocate has agreed to advertise Binance via his Twitter account. In exchange, the ...
- Tech Billionaire Mark Cuban Picks Bananas Over Bitcoin
- Bitcoin has divided the biggest names in Silicon Valley. Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg wants to replace it, Twitter's Jack Dorsey wants to adopt it, and ...
- Bitcoin And Crypto Market Cap Near Key Juncture: BCH, XLM, EOS, TRX Analysis
- Bitcoin (BTC) and the crypto market cap are currently approaching key resistances. Ethereum (ETH), BCH, stellar (XLM), ADA, EOS, ripple, and tron ...
- Indian Crypto Ban Sees State Funds Seized in Bitcoin Scam Frozen in Bank Account
- The authorities in India appear to have fallen victim to their own anti-crypto regulations. Money seized from a convicted Bitcoin scammer is currently ...
- Quantum Computing Needs More QuBits to Take Down Bitcoin, Says Encryption Expert
Google's latest quantum computing developments theoretically put Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies at risk with the prospect of the emerging technology being able to crack blockchains that rely heavily on cryptography.
- Too diceyBetting on bitcoin prices may soon be deemed illegal gambling
- ON SEPTEMBER 24TH the price of a single bitcoin, the best-known cryptocurrency, fell by $1,000 in 30 minutes. No one knows why, and few people ...
- Ohio Presses Pause on Accepting Bitcoin for Tax Payments
- (TNS) Less than a year after launching it, Ohio has suspended its online portal that allows residents and businesses to pay their taxes using bitcoin.
- The Best Way to Play Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency Market
- It's been almost two years since cryptocurrencies went mainstream. Back in the fall of 2017, the price of bitcoin rose over 500% in three months as ...
- Bitcoin's Friday Fever? Report Reveals Peak BTC Volatility Periods
- A report by Forbes Digital Assets has identified the periods during the week that Bitcoin (BTC) is at its most volatile. The researchers found that Friday ...
- Korea’s Biggest Bitcoin Exchange Embarks on a Major Challenge – India
Bithumb, South Korea’s largest bitcoin exchange alongside UPbit, is trying to convince the government of India to allow cryptocurrency trading. Javier Sim, co-founder and managing director of Bithumb, said that the company is planning to expand into the Indian cryptocurrency market through local partnerships, funding cryptocurrency startups in the region. In remarks reported by Indian […]
- Stablecoin Inflows to Exchanges Dictate Bitcoin Price Behavior, Data
- Bitcoin (BTC) had greater probability of rallies when exchange wallets marked net inflows of stablecoins. This is yet another evidence that the crypto ...
- Ohio businesses can no longer use Bitcoin to pay taxes – but will they care?
- Ohio, the first US state to accept Bitcoin BTC for taxes, has suspended its cryptocurrency payment system meaning businesses can no longer pay in ...
- Philly Fed President Says Bank Cryptos are ‘Inevitable,’ but the U.S Won’t Take the Lead
It seems Patrick Harker, the president of the Philadelphia Fed, has finally got the memo, accepting that central bank digital currencies (CBDC) are “inevitable.” Still, that isn’t enough for America to take the lead on them. Harker, although extremely late to the party, made an important caveat on the U.S plans to create a CBDC. […]
- New Bitcoin Trading Indicator Named After Iconic Trader Signals Buy
- A new technical analysis indicator has been launched that is named after an iconic trader who accurately predicted Bitcoin's bottom over a year before ...
- Bitcoin Price (BTC) Primed For Lift-Off Towards $8800
- Bitcoin price is showing signs of an extended recovery above $8,500 against the US Dollar. BTC is likely to rise slowly unless it breaks the $8,000 ...
- Ripple's XRP to join Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash on BitPay
- The support of XRP brings the total number of cryptocurrency support by BitPay to four. Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash are already used by ...
- Do China Investment Restrictions Set The Stage For A Bitcoin Boom?
- According to sources close to CNBC, the White House considered blocking US firms from investing in China. Shares of major Chinese companies ...
- Bitcoin the 'Most Widely Held Asset Among Technologists,' Hypothesizes Ex-Coinbase CTO
- A former Coinbase executive recently hypothesized that Bitcoin may be the hottest asset among those working in the tech world. These people form a ...
- Hype Over? Bitcoin 'Institutional Interest' Mentions Hit 2019 Low Since Bakkt
- Institutional interest in Bitcoin could be all but over for 2019, according to new data which analyzed press attention around the topic.
- Elections 2020: Democratic Candidate Accepts Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency Donations For Campaign
- Agatha Bacelar, a bitcoin believer, is accepting cryptocurrencies as campaign donations in her bid against Representative and Speaker of the House ...
- Should You Invest in Bitcoin or Traditional Stocks?
- As fiat currencies worldwide take a beating due to the US-China Trade War, slowing economies in most of the developed world, there has been ...
- Youtube Star Thinks Bitcoin is the “Most Important Investment”
While readers might not have heard of Michelle Phan, Bitcoin adoption may be dramatically boosted by this one social media star. The Asian-American Youtuber, who sports a channel with over eight million subscribers and over one billion video clicks, recently doubled down on her love for the leading cryptocurrency, sticking to her guns even amid...
- Early Bitcoin millionaire loses 'love for the industry'
- As Bitcoin crashed 20% in late September, Jered Kenna — one of the first Bitcoin millionaires — returned to Twitter after a three-year hiatus with a ...
- Crypto Traders Track Massive Bitcoin Whale Movements As 8,124 BTC Leaves Institutional Cold Storage
Crypto traders are tracking a pair of huge Bitcoin whale movements. A total of 8,124 BTC worth $67.2 million have been transferred out of an institutional cold storage wallet owned by the crypto custody giant Xapo. The first transaction sent 7,143 Bitcoin to an unknown wallet, while the second transfer moved 981 BTC to a […]
- Bitcoin Gains Correlate With Tether Issuance, Researcher Says
- On days that new Tether tokens are issued, Bitcoin increases in price as much as 70% of the time, researcher TokenAnalyst calculated. Since about ...
- Bitcoin Has Officially Entered A New Bullish Phase Says Analyst PlanB
- Twitter user PlanB, who is known for his Bitcoin statistical model based on the stock-to-flow ratio, said that we're now entering a new phase, citing his ...
- Ohio Treasurer Suspends Predecessor's Bitcoin Tax Payment Service
- A website launched last year by the U.S. state of Ohio allowing businesses to pay a range of taxes with bitcoin has been taken offline. Ohio Treasurer ...
- Swiss SIX exchange lists bitcoin and ether exchange-traded product
- An exchange-traded product (ETP) with a combination of bitcoin (BTC) and ether (ETH) has gone live on Switzerland's primary stock exchange SIX.
- Analysts Expect 10% Bitcoin Upside as Price Holds Strong at $8,300
After last week’s bloodbath, it seems that the Bitcoin price has started to settle. As of the time of writing this (Thursday morning), BTC has found some stability around $8,350, trading up 2% on the day. Altcoins have also started to stabilize and flip green, following in the footsteps of the market leader. Analysts say...
- Gold, Not Bitcoin, Is Drawing Haven Demand on US Recession Fears
- Fears of a U.S. recession have resurfaced over the last two days and the resulting risk aversion is bringing a boost to gold. For bitcoin, though, it's a ...
- Litecoin-Bitcoin Correlation Recovers Two Months After the Halving
- The cryptocurrency market, in general, is highly correlated, with most crypto assets following Bitcoin's price movements. However, network-specific ...
- Bitcoin fraudsters impersonate Canadian police to steal over $18000
- Police in Canada have issued warnings about a Bitcoin scam after two citizens reportedly lost $18,764.50 (CAD $25,000) to criminals posing as police ...
- Proposal to Ban Bitcoin and Crypto Derivatives Advancing in the UK: Report
The UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is reportedly close to deciding whether to ban derivatives trading of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. A proposal is already on the table and the regulator is expected to make its decision early next year, reports The Economist. The FCA says it has an obligation to protect retail investors and estimates […]
- India must look beyond the narrow definition of bitcoin as a cryptocurrency
- In July this year, an inter-ministerial panel, set up to study bitcoins, led by the top bureaucrat Subhash Chandra Garg, recommended imprisonment for ...
- How reliable is a Bitcoin price prediction?
- When it comes to a Bitcoin price prediction, you can never be too cautious. After all, any sort of forecast on the evolution of cryptocurrency prices is at ...
- Bitcoin Showing Signs of Forming a Long-Term Bottom Despite Current Consolidation
- Bitcoin has further extended its bout of consolidation as it continues trading sideways around the $8,200 level, which appears to be a key support level ...
- US Open – US Stocks to open higher, Oil lower, Gold steady, Bitcoin rises
- Following a tumultuous start to the trading week, US stocks will open higher ahead of a key reading on the service sector. European indexes were ...
597755 at 23:51
597754 at 23:42
597753 at 23:39
597752 at 23:29
597751 at 23:16
597750 at 23:14
597749 at 23:13
597748 at 23:10
597747 at 23:10
597746 at 22:58
597745 at 22:38
597744 at 22:30
597743 at 22:26
597742 at 22:17
597741 at 22:14
597740 at 21:37
597739 at 21:19
597738 at 21:16
597737 at 20:56
597736 at 20:23
597735 at 20:15
597734 at 19:57
597733 at 19:55
597732 at 19:49
597731 at 19:43
597730 at 19:33
597729 at 19:33
597728 at 19:31
597727 at 19:22
597726 at 19:20
597725 at 19:13
597724 at 19:07
597723 at 19:03
597722 at 19:00
597721 at 18:54
597720 at 18:17
597719 at 18:15
597718 at 18:14
597717 at 18:13
597716 at 17:48
597715 at 17:37
597714 at 17:36
597713 at 17:32
597712 at 17:32
597711 at 17:32
597710 at 16:53
597709 at 16:37
597708 at 16:36
597707 at 16:24
597706 at 16:22
597705 at 16:19
597704 at 16:08
597703 at 16:04
597702 at 15:48
597701 at 15:41
597700 at 15:39
597699 at 15:33
597698 at 15:29
597697 at 15:13
597696 at 15:06
597695 at 14:59
597694 at 14:58
597693 at 14:46
597692 at 14:28
597691 at 14:28
597690 at 14:23
597689 at 14:18
597688 at 13:40
597687 at 13:32
597686 at 13:29
597685 at 12:49
597684 at 12:38
597683 at 12:36
597682 at 12:22
597681 at 12:21
597680 at 12:17
597679 at 12:11
597678 at 12:06
597677 at 11:43
597676 at 11:33
597675 at 11:10
597674 at 11:08
597673 at 10:17
597672 at 10:02
597671 at 09:51
597670 at 09:44
597669 at 09:29
597668 at 09:02
597667 at 08:45
597666 at 08:44
597665 at 08:22
597664 at 08:15
597663 at 08:15
597662 at 08:10
597661 at 08:09
597660 at 07:52
597659 at 07:36
597658 at 07:33
597657 at 07:19
597656 at 07:17
597655 at 07:16
597654 at 07:16
597653 at 07:16
597652 at 07:15
597651 at 06:59
597650 at 06:50
597649 at 06:32
597648 at 06:23
597647 at 06:05
597646 at 05:33
597645 at 05:11
597644 at 05:05
597643 at 05:04
597642 at 05:01
597641 at 04:56
597640 at 04:44
597639 at 04:31
597638 at 04:29
597637 at 04:27
597636 at 03:52
597635 at 03:48
597634 at 03:46
597633 at 03:42
597632 at 03:39
597631 at 03:38
597630 at 03:28
597629 at 03:20
597628 at 03:14
597627 at 03:07
597626 at 02:54
597625 at 02:33
597624 at 02:32
597623 at 02:18
597622 at 02:11
597621 at 02:01
597620 at 01:57
597619 at 01:45
597618 at 01:36
597617 at 01:36
597616 at 01:30
597615 at 01:11
597614 at 00:48
597613 at 00:40
597612 at 00:24
597611 at 00:18
597610 at 00:14
597609 at 00:06