Closing price: $8161.3483 Powered by Coindesk
- Why a Bloomberg Opinion Writer Expects a Bitcoin Bull Run
Now that the Bitcoin market has cooled from its emotional top in late-June, when BTC topped $14,000, mainstream media coverage of the cryptocurrency industry has tapered off dramatically. No longer is CNBC television covering Bitcoin three times in one day; the number of headlines mentioning “crypto” has collapsed. Yet, there still seems to be some...
- Galaxy Digital, XBTO Just Made the First Block Trade of Bakkt Bitcoin Futures
- Crypto fund Galaxy Digital and OTC trader XBTO have conducted the first-ever block trade of Bakkt's bitcoin futures contract.
- Leader of Bitcoin-fuelled fake ID ring gets two years in US federal prison
- Mark Alex Simon, the ring leader of a Bitcoin-fuelled fake ID ring, has been sentenced to two years in federal prison, the Toledo Blade reports.
- Bitcoin forecast: Back to the drawing board
- Once again, Bitcoin bulls attacked critical resistance levels, and once again they failed. While bears have yet to prove their dominance with driving ...
- Bitcoin to Head to $7,400 in the Near-Term Warns Technical Analyst
Bitcoin’s bounce from lows of $7,714.70 on September 30th gave bulls a solid reason to be optimistic. At that point, the number one cryptocurrency shed over 44% of its value from the 2019 top of $13,880. To some traders, this price action is not out of the ordinary. More importantly, they expect bitcoin to resume […]
- $26M in Bitcoin Moved On and Off OKEx in Three Transactions
- OKEx has experienced a few large deposits throughout the day yesterday. A whale moved two batches of 1,000 BTC onto the exchange.
- Bitcoin (BTC) Weekend Trading Volumes Down 50% on BitMEX
- Bitcoin (BTC) trading activity has dropped off noticeably on weekends, shows recent analysis by Skew Markets. The pattern, sometimes intuitively ...
- Bitcoin: Analysts Target a Test of Range Lows at $7800 in Near-Term
- Bitcoin has been caught in a prolonged bout of sideways trading around $8,200 for the past several days, and it has failed to incur any notable ...
- Twitter isn't tired of Bitcoin even though hashtags are at an all-time low
- Bitcoin mentions on Twitter hit an all-time low, dropping to around 8,300. At its peak, Bitcoin was seeing 155,000 mentions at the beginning of ...
- Bitcoin Twitter Mentions Hit Lowest Point in Four Years. Does It Matter?
- According to data provided by bitinfocharts.com, Bitcoin-related tweets have plunged to their lowest level since the site began tracking them.
- $6,700: Bitcoin Price Target Sinks as Traders’ Gloom Worsens
A short term trend reversal for bitcoin has become increasingly unlikely for bitcoin following a 5% drop in less than three days. Since October 1, the bitcoin price has fallen from $8,532 to $8,100 against the U.S. dollar. Technical analysts anticipated a relief rally to key resistance levels found at around $9,000 as bitcoin initially […]
- Bitcoin Price Continues the Downtrend; Deals Around $8000
- Yesterday, Bitcoin started dealing at $8,429 and experienced heavy loss for the rest of the day. The first drop took the coin to $8,310 by 1.42%.
- Coinbase Pro Is Increasing Its Fees – And Users Aren’t Happy
- Coinbase's pro trader platform is set to hike some maker/taker fees from early next week, and smaller traders will be hit hardest.
- Great Bitcoin Expectations: How a Pioneer Grew Disappointed
- But even before that, he was one of the first to make millions from investing in BTC and was the founding CEO of one of the first U.S. Bitcoin exchange, ...
- Russia Regulates Digital Rights, Advances Other Crypto-Related Bills
- You can become part of the cryptocurrency world even before any part of it is regulated by purchasing bitcoin cash and other major coins at buy.
- Dash Core CEO Ryan Taylor Says Dash Helps Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Traders
- Finally, Taylor pointed out the various tools for Bitcoin privacy that have gone beyond pure Coinjoin, as well as how a Dash-style PrivateSend ...
- More Downside in Bitcoin Before Conservative Buying Opportunity, Say Analysts
- Bitcoin appears to be looking at a little more downside before it becomes a reasonable buy again, according to a pair of crypto industry commentators.
- Bitcoin adoption rising in NGO sector: Report
- Here's how you go change it for bitcoins. And here's how you send it to your operatives,'” Song told Decrypt. Enthusiasts like Song believe that ...
- 'Shark Tank' Judge Mark Cuban Slams Bitcoin: 'I'd Rather Have Bananas'
- Surprise! Mark Cuban is still anti-bitcoin. In a Youtube Q&A for Wired, the billionaire "Shark Tank" judge answered business questions from Twitter ...
- Jack Dorsey Looking for a Designer to Give Bitcoin a New Face
- Bitcoin, as a decentralized entity, has no HQ, no CEO, and no marketing team. With this in mind, it is impressive how its name, brand, and usage has ...
- Unbounded Capital rebrands, investing exclusively in the BitCoin (BSV) ecosystem
- According to Managing Partner Zach Resnick, “Upon better understanding the potential of BitCoin at scale and the wide range of powerful businesses ...
- Bitcoin Incurs Notable Buying Pressure at $8200 Despite Lack of Momentum
- Bitcoin has prolonged its bout of sideways around its key near-term support level at $8,200 and has continued showing some signs of underlying ...
- Bitcoin ATMs coming to San Antonio. What does that mean for cryptocurrency?
- The machine allows users to buy and sell Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency widely known for its volatile value — as well as the ardent support it enjoys from ...
- Bitcoin Sees First Buy Signal This Year After Wild Gyrations
- As Bitcoin's price continues to hold above $8,000, a technical indicator is flashing a bullish sign for the first time in nearly a year. Based on the GTI ...
- Bitcoin price prediction: BTC/USD barely holding at the edge of a cliff – Confluence Detector
- Bitcoin continues to lead the market in consolidation. However, a keen observation of the Bitcoin trend, one can clearly tell that the price has a high ...
- Singapore Exchange–Backed iSTOX Raises Series A for Tokenized Securities Trading
- The Singapore Exchange-backed security token platform has raised an undisclosed investment from an investment bank based in Thailand.
- PayPal Withdraws From Facebook-Led Libra Crypto Project
- PayPal has withdrawn from the Libra Association, the company announced Friday.
- Mark Cuban says he'd rather 'have bananas than bitcoin' because they're more useful
- In response to being asked why he “hates crypto,” Cuban compared bitcoin to baseball cards, comic books and artwork, none of which have “intrinsic ...
- Bitcoin to $200000 and I'm Conservative: The Moon Carl in Exclusive Trader's Digest
- The year 2017 was the year of Bitcoin. Its price rose by a stunning 20x and the whole world suddenly wanted to get a share of the “new gold”.
- Is Tether Issuance Actually Responsible for Bitcoin Rallies?
- A link between Bitcoin and Tether has become more clear as researchers discover that Bitcoin rallies were sparked by the issuance of new USDT ...
- Tim Cook Lands Facebook Jab to Confirm Apple Won’t Develop a Cryptocurrency
Apple CEO Tim Cook confirmed to Les Echos on Thursday that the American smartphone giant won’t be taking steps to develop its own cryptocurrency. As the Facebook debacle continues, mainstream media has been left to speculate on who next will wade into the murky waters of decentralized payment systems. When asked how Apple would respond […]
- Bitcoin Price (BTC) Downside Thrust Underway Before Fresh Rise
- Bitcoin price is struggling to hold the key $8,000 support against the US Dollar. BTC might dip towards the $7,800 support area before it could start a ...
- Issuing Money Is for Governments, Not Private Firms: Apple CEO
- Apple CEO Tim Cook has been asked whether his company would launch a cryptocurrency, and the answer is a firm no.
- Bitcoiner Pierre Rochard joins Kraken as Bitcoin Evangelist
- “When I spoke with the team at Kraken, it became clear that joining them would be the best way I can help Bitcoin achieve mass adoption,” said Pierre ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) bulls must defend $8000 for dear life
- Bitcoin (BTC) has returned to the levels, registered at the beginning of the week. At the time of writing, the first digital coin is changing hands at $8,116, ...
- Bitcoin review: Blockchain to fight Deepfakes, Apple CEO talks competing currencies
- Reuters is reporting that Axon Enterprise Inc. — the leading maker of U.S. police body cameras — is researching the potential of newer technologies, ...
- Bitcoin Could Break Down From a Descending Triangle, Warns Analyst
- Chart patterns are used in technical analysis to limit the scope of possible price movement. Additionally, the type of pattern created often indicates the ...
- #Bitcoin Mentions on Twitter Fall to All-Time Low
- The number of tweets with #Bitcoin has dropped significantly in the past few months. The mentions plummeted today to the lowest level recorded.
- 300cubits, a Blockchain Shipping Pioneer, Gives up on Its TEU Token
- The Hong Kong-based company calls it quits as clients raise concerns about the value of the coin.
- Altcoins See Mild Gains While Bitcoin Hovers Around $8100
- Friday, Oct. 4 — The top-20 crypto markets are solidly in the green, with just a few reporting mild losses, according to data from Coin360. Bitcoin (BTC) ...
- New York’s Financial Watchdog Is Hiring Another Crypto Superintendent
- The specialized crypto unit of the New York Department of Financial Services is beefing up its staff with another hire.
- Jobs - Bitcoin & Aloha Poke
- Latest on today's big government jobs report, a look at how Bitcoin could reach 1-million per token in the next year and a visit with the CEO of ...
- Facebook's Controversial Cryptocurrency Loses Key Backer; Bitcoin Falls
- Bitcoin turned lower, trading down 0.1% at $81.59. according to CoinDesk. The largest cryptocurrency has been struggling of late. However it has ...
- $1.2M seized from Bitcoin Ponzi stuck in frozen Indian bank account
- Authorities in India have found themselves in a crypto-conundrum: they can't access cryptocurrency seized from a Ponzi scheme because such ...
- Ohio businesses banned from paying taxes in Bitcoin
- Ohio, the first U.S state to accept taxes in Bitcoin, will discontinue accepting cryptocurrency tax payments. Robert Sprague, the treasurer of Ohio, ...
- Bitcoin Sees First Buy Signal This Year After Wild Gyrations
- Based on the GTI Global Strength Indicator, a measure of upward and downward movements of successive closing prices, Bitcoin received its first buy ...
- SegWit transactions on Bitcoin network have risen sharply in September
- Segregated Witness (SegWit) transactions on the Bitcoin network have risen sharply in recent weeks, according to data compiled by The Block.
- Ransomware attack hits Spanish city demanding undisclosed amount of Bitcoin
- A hacker is holding computer systems belonging to the southern Spanish city of Jerez de la Frontera, demanding a Bitcoin BTC ransom to unlock them ...
- Hacker Returns Ethereum Domains Lost in Bug Exploit
- The ENS hacker returned all 17 domain names after being compensated by OpenSea.
- Three Black Crows: Bitcoin Monthly Chart Forms Ominous Reversal Pattern
- Just days ago Bitcoin closed its monthly candle for September, marking three red candles in a row for the first time in 2019. While this in itself may not ...
- Turkish Government Freezes Up to 3.3 Million Bank Accounts — This Is 'Why Bitcoin?'
- Huge numbers of Turkish citizens were surprised today to discover an electronic foreclosure notice on their bank accounts. The aggressive action ...
- The first block trade of Bakkt Bitcoin Futures has just been executed
- Bakkt Bitcoin Futures include the physical delivery of bitcoin against a futures contract—meaning that traders can bet on the price of Bitcoin in Bitcoin, ...
- Joe Rogan: Google Quantum Computing A Huge Threat to Crypto
Joe Rogan briefly touched on cryptocurrency and the potential of Google’s so-called “quantum supremacy” in a recent podcast with comedian Roseanne Barr. She prompted the brief discussion of crypto when she predicted the future economy will be cashless: “There’s not going to be any more money. I just don’t think there’s going to be any […]
- Redditor Spots Imposter Website for Trezor Bitcoin Wallet
- Bitcoin engineer and self-proclaimed BTC maximalist Jameson Lopp took to Twitter to warn about the fake website. Lopp — who is also CTO at Bitcoin ...
- Bitcoin Sees First Buy Signal This Year After Wild Gyrations
- (Bloomberg) -- As Bitcoin's price continues to hold above $8,000, a technical indicator is flashing a bullish sign for the first time in nearly a year.
- Steep Fee Hike as Crypto Clamoring for a Coinbase Killer
Yesterday, San Francisco-based crypto exchange, Coinbase, announced that they would be increasing their fees for the lowest volume tier of traders on their Coinbase Pro platform, effectively helping the rich get richer, and the poor stay that way. Not only did the increase only impact the lowest wealth users on the platform upset the cryptocurrency...
- Could the Bitcoin price really hit $20000?
- Over the past 12 months, an interesting relationship has developed between the Bitcoin price and the price of gold. Bitcoin and gold have started to ...
- US House Committee Pressuring Zuckerberg to Testify on Libra: Report
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is facing pressure to testify before U.S. lawmakers on the firm's cryptocurrency project Libra.
- Cryptocurrency market update: Ripple stays in the green, Bitcoin and Ethereum languish amid losses
- Bitcoin's dominance in the market has continued to thin over the last couple of weeks. The largest crypto's dominance on the market currently stands at ...
- Chart Analysis: Bitcoin, Ethereum and Credits for October
- As of October 4th, crypto markets are still struggling to recover. Since its last sharp drop, BTC fails to retrace to $8500 level while many other ...
- PayPal Considers Libra Exit, but it’s Business as Usual for Facebook
The walls are all but crumbling down around Facebook’s embryonic ‘cryptocurrency’ venture, as PayPal allegedly considers calling quits on Libra. Libra Back(er)s Against the Wall First Visa, and MasterCard, and now PayPal. Things aren’t looking too rosy for Libra, as regulatory watchdogs continue to hound the project. Today, a fresh batch of conjecture is boiling […]
- ‘Gold-Backed’ Crypto Token’s Promoter Investigated by Florida Regulators
- Karatbars, issuer of a purportedly gold-backed crypto token, is under investigation by Florida regulators over links to a Miami “crypto bank.”
- Asset management firm Stone Ridge (15bn AUM) plans to launch a bitcoin futures fund
- Stone Ridge said the fund will invest only in cash-settled bitcoin futures traded on exchanges registered with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading ...
- Is Google's supercomputer about to DESTROY Bitcoin?
- A quantum supercomputer built by Google could cripple cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. The tech giant's new computer is so powerful it is feared it could ...
- Bitcoin Conviction Remains High Among Key Segment of Crypto Traders Hodling Their BTC: Report
- Last week, Bitcoin saw its largest single-day decline in 2019. The flagship cryptocurrency recorded lows slightly below the $8,000 mark, which were ...
- Uproar As Bitcoin Exchange Coinbase Pro Hikes Fees By Up To 233%
- US Bitcoin exchange Coinbase has announced it will introduce new fees which will more than double usage costs for some low-volume traders.
- Bitcoin And Crypto Market Remain At Risk: LTC, BNB, BCH, TRX Analysis
- The crypto market cap and bitcoin (BTC) are trading below key resistance. Ethereum (ETH), litecoin, ripple, BCH, TRX, XLM, BNB and EOS are slowly ...
- Bitcoin Cash technical analysis: BCH/USD remains at risk of bear attack
- Bitcoin Cash price is trading in the green, up with small gains of 0.4% the session on Friday. BCH/USD price action remains vulnerable as it moves ...
- Bitcoin bull and former fugitive John McAfee poked fun at Warren Buffett lunch winner Justin Sun to ...
- John McAfee promoted a mysterious new venture on Twitter by poking fun at Justin Sun's habit of hyping future announcements. The eccentric bitcoin ...
- Tone Vays says Ethereum is Useless and Bitcoin Might Moon in 2023
- After an incredibly disappointing year in 2018, Bitcoin woke from hibernation in early April 2019 and rallied with vengeance toward a yearly all-time ...
- Death Cross Could Mean Impending Doom For Bitcoin
- Moving Averages (MA) are often very helpful in determining the direction of a trend in the price of Bitcoin. Furthermore, the relationship between short- ...
- Bitcoin To $16000 This Month: Will The Anonymous Predictions Fail For The First Time?
- October is already here, and the price of Bitcoin is up for another prediction by the anonymous analyst who has accurately predicted the recent surge ...
- Tom Lee on the main hurdles preventing institutional investors from getting into bitcoin
- Lee said he believes the cryptocurrency space is "too small for the institutional world." Lee goes on to compare bitcoin's relatively small market size to ...
- Andrew Forrest top-rated bitcoin trading systems – 2019
- Andrew Forrest is a well-known Australian businessman with interest in the mining and tech industry. He is also said to be a big investor in crypto ...
- DTCC Pushes Back Blockchain Project to Avoid Brexit Complications
- The DTCC has pushed back the release of its blockchain-based post-trade system for derivatives by several months, in part because of Brexit.
- Bitcoin Cash sees slight gains, but signs point to further bearish days ahead
- Bitcoin, for example, crossed the $8,200 temporarily, reaching the $8,204 per coin mark—a small increase of just 0.5 percent. Ethereum is currently ...
- Intercontinental Exchange Announces First Block Trade of Bakkt Bitcoin Futures
- “Since launching last week, the Bakkt Bitcoin Futures have achieved several milestones, including first physical delivery of bitcoin against a futures ...
- Bitcoin May Be Headed for a Stronger Price Bounce
- A bullish breakout may be on the way, price indicators suggest, potentially fueling a rally to $8,800.
- Coinbase Reinstates UK Bank Deposits and Withdrawals
- Coinbase UK is once more allowing GBP deposits and withdrawals after it partnered with ClearBank in August.
597902 at 23:32
597901 at 23:31
597900 at 23:30
597899 at 23:22
597898 at 23:21
597897 at 23:10
597896 at 23:04
597895 at 23:01
597894 at 22:58
597893 at 22:51
597892 at 22:37
597891 at 22:15
597890 at 22:13
597889 at 22:08
597888 at 22:02
597887 at 22:01
597886 at 21:55
597885 at 21:48
597884 at 21:36
597883 at 21:35
597882 at 21:25
597881 at 21:20
597880 at 21:18
597879 at 21:12
597878 at 21:07
597877 at 20:58
597876 at 20:47
597875 at 20:39
597874 at 20:31
597873 at 20:26
597872 at 20:23
597871 at 20:19
597870 at 19:47
597869 at 19:39
597868 at 19:28
597867 at 19:27
597866 at 19:04
597865 at 19:01
597864 at 18:59
597863 at 18:49
597862 at 18:44
597861 at 18:42
597860 at 18:40
597859 at 18:36
597858 at 18:01
597857 at 17:56
597856 at 17:17
597855 at 16:58
597854 at 16:51
597853 at 16:49
597852 at 16:42
597851 at 16:38
597850 at 16:37
597849 at 16:02
597848 at 15:58
597847 at 15:50
597846 at 15:37
597845 at 15:28
597844 at 15:23
597843 at 15:22
597842 at 15:10
597841 at 15:05
597840 at 14:59
597839 at 14:53
597838 at 14:44
597837 at 14:40
597836 at 14:19
597835 at 14:06
597834 at 14:03
597833 at 13:41
597832 at 13:33
597831 at 13:28
597830 at 13:23
597829 at 13:11
597828 at 13:09
597827 at 12:45
597826 at 12:45
597825 at 12:35
597824 at 12:25
597823 at 12:22
597822 at 12:16
597821 at 12:00
597820 at 11:54
597819 at 11:45
597818 at 11:33
597817 at 11:33
597816 at 11:26
597815 at 10:48
597814 at 10:47
597813 at 10:34
597812 at 10:19
597811 at 10:17
597810 at 10:07
597809 at 10:06
597808 at 09:47
597807 at 09:43
597806 at 09:27
597805 at 09:27
597804 at 09:14
597803 at 08:58
597802 at 08:44
597801 at 08:35
597800 at 08:07
597799 at 08:05
597798 at 07:57
597797 at 07:49
597796 at 07:37
597795 at 07:25
597794 at 07:20
597793 at 07:08
597792 at 06:52
597791 at 06:46
597790 at 06:40
597789 at 06:15
597788 at 05:58
597787 at 05:43
597786 at 05:28
597785 at 05:26
597784 at 05:11
597783 at 04:59
597782 at 04:47
597781 at 04:39
597780 at 04:37
597779 at 04:14
597778 at 03:57
597777 at 03:29
597776 at 03:28
597775 at 03:21
597774 at 03:17
597773 at 03:02
597772 at 02:54
597771 at 02:52
597770 at 02:04
597769 at 01:55
597768 at 01:44
597767 at 01:18
597766 at 01:14
597765 at 01:12
597764 at 01:07
597763 at 01:01
597762 at 01:00
597761 at 00:58
597760 at 00:47
597759 at 00:26
597758 at 00:24
597757 at 00:13
597756 at 00:06