Closing price: $8153.9767 Powered by Coindesk
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Analysis — High Chances To Plummet Below $8000
- Regarding Bitcoin, its rate is likely to go down due to both, technical and fundamental factors. Concerning the news background, the launch of Bakkt ...
- WATCH: Dash CEO Looks Forward to Stability and Adoption
- Dash Core Group CEO, Ryan Taylor, sat down to speak with CoinDesk to discuss the recent spate of exchange listings for Dash.
- Protesters Wield Tools of Freedom as Hong Kong Imposes Dictatorship
- Cryptocurrencies and the Bitcoin invention in a general sense are an act of secession by removing the monetary system from the state. Hong Kong ...
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Made A Serious Bitcoin Rival Warning
- Bitcoin has soared this year as rumors swirl that some of the world's biggest technology companies, including Apple, Samsung, Facebook, and Twitter, ...
- Bitcoin Jesus Roger Ver to Debate with Nouriel Roubini at London CC Forum Over Blockchain and ...
- Roger Ver was once one of the most prominent Bitcoin supporters and earned a nickname 'Bitcoin Jesus'. However, after a Bitcoin hard fork brought to ...
- Bitcoin Price Pinned Below $8200 as Bulls and Bears Fight for Control
- Weekly crypto market data. Source: Coin360. As the weekly close approaches Bitcoin remains pinned in the $8,300 to $7,800 range. For the past few ...
- Stacking Sats: The Cheap Bastard's Guide To Buying More Bitcoin
- Two thousand dollars. That's like… a quarter of a Bitcoin. Today, anyway. That's some hard-earned money blown on your daily caffeinated frivolity.
- Will Bitcoin Really Help The World 'Break Free' of Surveillance?
- Cryptocurrencies, blockchain, and other emerging technologies are often heralded as a way to grow independent and to live one's life on their own ...
- Bitcoin is not security, says SEC
- The Securities and Exchange Commission has clarified that Bitcoin is not security in reply to a firm's registration application. The Division of Investment ...
- Unimaginable Action By the Turkish Government! Go Bitcoin
- Hundreds and thousands of Turkish citizens are in shock. On Monday, they received electronic foreclosure notices that deprive them of access to their ...
- Breaking Bitcoin: Another Mortgage Meltdown Will Prove The Case For Crypto
- Bitcoin was created amid the wreckage, taking aim at government-controlled printing presses in its genesis block. But there is growing evidence that ...
- 30000000 XRP Moves in Mysterious Crypto Transfer As Bitcoin Whales Shuffle 8722 BTC
- Crypto traders are trying to decipher why 30,000,000 XRP worth $7.3 million was just transferred from an unknown wallet to a wallet identified as ...
- Bitcoin and Drugs: Man Jailed in the US
- A Texas court has recently sentenced an Iraqi immigrant to 30 years in prison for using bitcoin and the darkweb for drug selling. No more Bitcoin ...
- Mercado Livre now accepts payments in Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
- Mercado Livre is at the forefront of innovation as the first large corporation to accept Bitcoin in Brazil. The company also recently joined Facebook's ...
- This Bitcoin Stealing Malware Masquerades as Other Programs
- Casbaneiro malware pretends to be other programs once downloaded. Virus collects information on victims and tricks them into entering sensitive ...
- Kraken Appoints Pierre Rochard As a “Bitcoin Evangelist”
- In their bid to optimize bitcoin mass adoption, popular crypto exchange, Kraken has employed Pierre Rochard, the founder of Bitcoin Advisory.
- Coincheck Rolls Out Bitcoin (BTC) Payment for Gas
- Tokyo-based crypto exchange Coincheck has launched a program that will allow users to pay for gas using bitcoin (BTC).
- Algo Capital Loses Crypto Funds After CTO’s Phone Is Hacked
- Algo Capital, an investment firm focused on the Algorand ecosystem, lost a few million in bitcoin and ALGO tokens after its CTO's phone was hacked.
- Key Indicator Signals that Year-End Could Be a Positive Time for Bitcoin
Bitcoin has had a rocky past few weeks and months as BTC failed to maintain its foothold within the five-figure price region and has continued to face heightened selling pressure over the past several days and weeks. This bearish price action has significantly hampered the overall sentiment surrounding Bitcoin and the aggregated crypto markets, but...
- Report Suggests Bitcoin Is Still the Year's Strongest Asset
- Despite the recent turn of events, despite bitcoin once again falling into the $8,000 range, the currency is still 2019's best performing asset according ...
- Bitcoin isn't a security according to SEC staff
- SEC staff responds to '40 Act registration for Cipher in letter stating Bitcoin isn't a security; Staff relies for analysis on Howey test and SEC digital asset ...
- Bitcoin Scores ‘Below-Average’ in NGO Crypto Adoption
Bitcoin has scored a below average level of adoption in the annual 2019 Global NGO Technology Report. The Global NGO Technology report evaluates the use of technology by non-governmental organizations (NGOs) worldwide, exploring how NGOs utilize various technologies to communicate, raise funds, and process information. According to the report, most NGOs have seen significantly more […]
- Bitcoin price prediction: BTC/USD held back by three massive resistance levels, struggles to stay ...
- BTC/USD is on course of having three bearish days in a row. So far today, the price of the asset has gone down from $8,160 to $8,119.40. The daily ...
- Forget Bitcoin! I'd aim to make a million by investing in FTSE 250 shares
- Bitcoin's surge over the last few years has made many investors consider its purchase. After all, it has outperformed major indices such as the FTSE ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Risks A Sharp Decline Even Under The Bullish Case
- Bitcoin (BTC) risks a sharp decline over the weekend even under the bullish case. This might be a similar correction to what we have seen before ...
- Analyst: Bitcoin Likely to Move Towards $7600 as Bulls Falter
- Bitcoin's bulls have lost their strength and allowed bears to push the cryptocurrency under its previous key support level at $8,200, which may signal ...
- Bitcoin and Crypto 'Shaking the System' As US Banks Prepare to Slash 200000 Jobs
- Technological efficiencies will lead to the largest reduction in workers throughout the US banking sector in its history. Approximately 200,000 job cuts ...
- UK's First Seized Bitcoin Auction Notes Major Global Interest
- When law enforcement agencies target online criminals, there is usually a link to Bitcoin. In several cases, these agencies effectively manage to gain ...
- Turkish Government Freezes Over 3 Million Bank Accounts
- If you need to securely exchange your fiat money for leading cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin cash (BCH) and bitcoin core (BTC), you can do at buy.
- Crypto Market Death Cross Inches Closer, Will The Bear Market Return?
The dreaded death cross – the name for when a short-term moving average crosses below a long-term moving average. It’s appearance on the charts of Bitcoin and other financial assets – crypto or traditional – can hint at an extended downtrend ahead. To the dismay of crypto investors, the total cryptocurrency market cap is inching...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Records 25% Drop From $10900 to $8150 Since the Last Month
- Bitcoin has never gained so much attention than this year since the day of its inception. BTC has established itself as the potential substitute for ...
- Bitcoin Had the Highest Increase, Lowest Decrease of 2019, Says Investor
- Throughout 2019 the cryptocurrency market has been on a bullish run. Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, and others have more than doubled in value.
- McAfee to Launch Decentralized Token Exchange With No Restrictions
- On the heels of launching his crypto platform, McAfee Magic, the former antivirus software tycoon John McAfee plans to launch a distributed exchange ...
- Investing in Bitcoin SV takes spotlight at CoinGeek Seoul Conference
- Nowhere is this more obvious than with Bitcoin SV (BSV), which is developing solutions at a faster pace than any other blockchain project. During the ...
- Bitcoin Gold price analysis: BTG/USD spiked up by 5.67% in just one hour
- BTG/USD went up from $7.95 to $8.36 so far today as the bulls took control for the second day in a row. The hourly breakdown shows us that ...
- Bitcoin Magazine's Week in Review
- Bitcoin Magazine's Week in Review brings you the most critical, interesting and popular news stories affecting Bitcoin this week.
- Bitcoin Plummets Below $8100 As Bulls Lose Momentum At Major Support
- Bitcoin dropped down to $8012 followed by the bulls buying the dip within the same hour. The hourly chart has been a rollercoaster for the past 6 ...
- Most Top-20 Coins See Slight Red as Bitcoin Price Slips Below $8.1K
- Saturday, Oct. 5 — crypto markets are trading sideways today, with most of the top 20 coins by market cap seeing losses and Bitcoin (BTC) dipping ...
- Bitcoin Is 2019’s Best-Performing Asset, Even After Recent Price Downturn
- Despite a recent pullback, bitcoin’s price has more than doubled in 2019, dwarfing investors' year-to-date returns from stocks, bonds or commodities.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Stellar (XLM) and Litecoin (LTC) Cryptocurrency Price Analysis and Prediction
- Let's take a look at Bitcoin Cash, Stellar and LTC and see if their charts tell us what's to come ahead. Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis (BCH/USD).
- Bitcoin.com Launches Games Stars Leaderboard – Win BTC Every Week
- To introduce a new flavor to the ever exciting online gaming experience at games.bitcoin.com, we are launching a fresh new promotion where you can ...
- Bull Trend May End of Bitcoin Price Falls Under $7,800, Indicator Shows
Over the past few days, Bitcoin (BTC) has started to settle in a price range, the low-$8,000s. For now, the cryptocurrency seems directionless, stuck between resistances and supports above and below its current price. However, it is important to note that Bitcoin is moving very near to a key historical level — one that may...
- Bitcoin and Crypto Derivatives Risks are Comparable to Oil and Natural Gas: Report
- The Financial Regulator in the UK, the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), recently proposed a ban on the sale of crypto ETNs to retail investors.
- Bithumb to open crypto exchange in India despite anti-Bitcoin climate
- It's hard to resist a market with over a billion potential users. Bithumb Global, the global extension of South Korean exchange Bithumb, has announced ...
- CNBC Hits Replay on Wealth Manager Who Warns Against Buying Bitcoin (BTC) and Crypto
- The CNBC Make It clip, tweeted to 42,000 followers, shows Mallouk making a case against Bitcoin as a sound investment or as a means of building ...
- Multiple Traders Predict an Incoming Altseason in Crypto
Most cryptocurrencies other than bitcoin have been languishing in crypto winter for over two years. This is particularly true for alternative coins, or altcoins, in their bitcoin (BTC) pairs. Most have lost over 90 percent of their value from their peak. However, the winds appear to be changing. Many altcoins have lost so much value […]
- Crypto Tidbits: SEC Declares Bitcoin a Non-Security, Ethereum DeFi Gains Traction, PayPal ...
- Another week, another of Crypto Tidbits. After last week's collapse, Bitcoin (BTC) took some time to settle, finding itself trading in the low-$8,000s for an ...
- Bitcoin sees weaker speculative activities as price holds steady
- WASHINGTON, Oct. 4 (Xinhua) -- Latest data of Bitcoin futures show that speculative activities over the iconic cryptocurrency weakened as its price ...
- Outsized Bitcoin OTC Volume In Hong Kong Not Related to Protests, Research Finds
- Last weekend, Bitcoin data provider Coin.Dance printed a jaw-dropping stat. LocalBitcoins, a peer-to-peer, over-the-counter cryptocurrency trading ...
598060 at 23:54
598059 at 23:53
598058 at 23:31
598057 at 23:29
598056 at 23:05
598055 at 23:05
598054 at 23:01
598053 at 22:32
598052 at 22:26
598051 at 22:19
598050 at 22:16
598049 at 22:12
598048 at 21:59
598047 at 21:40
598046 at 21:34
598045 at 21:14
598044 at 21:10
598043 at 21:04
598042 at 21:04
598041 at 21:02
598040 at 20:58
598039 at 20:57
598038 at 20:32
598037 at 20:26
598036 at 20:18
598035 at 20:09
598034 at 20:01
598033 at 19:53
598032 at 19:27
598031 at 19:24
598030 at 19:10
598029 at 18:51
598028 at 18:48
598027 at 18:42
598026 at 17:56
598025 at 17:46
598024 at 17:43
598023 at 17:33
598022 at 17:25
598021 at 17:18
598020 at 17:17
598019 at 17:11
598018 at 17:06
598017 at 17:02
598016 at 16:49
598015 at 16:44
598014 at 16:13
598013 at 16:06
598012 at 15:52
598011 at 15:47
598010 at 15:23
598009 at 15:15
598008 at 15:15
598007 at 15:12
598006 at 15:01
598005 at 14:56
598004 at 14:43
598003 at 14:41
598002 at 14:12
598001 at 13:58
598000 at 13:53
597999 at 13:41
597998 at 13:34
597997 at 13:25
597996 at 13:24
597995 at 13:09
597994 at 12:58
597993 at 12:43
597992 at 12:42
597991 at 12:20
597990 at 12:10
597989 at 11:56
597988 at 11:23
597987 at 11:13
597986 at 11:10
597985 at 11:00
597984 at 10:54
597983 at 10:47
597982 at 10:43
597981 at 10:39
597980 at 10:27
597979 at 10:27
597978 at 10:07
597977 at 09:45
597976 at 09:44
597975 at 09:40
597974 at 09:40
597973 at 09:34
597972 at 09:21
597971 at 09:00
597970 at 08:57
597969 at 08:37
597968 at 08:33
597967 at 08:34
597966 at 08:30
597965 at 08:05
597964 at 07:56
597963 at 07:56
597962 at 07:40
597961 at 07:37
597960 at 07:21
597959 at 07:21
597958 at 07:20
597957 at 07:02
597956 at 06:56
597955 at 06:53
597954 at 06:35
597953 at 06:30
597952 at 06:20
597951 at 06:15
597950 at 05:51
597949 at 05:49
597948 at 05:47
597947 at 05:41
597946 at 05:40
597945 at 05:38
597944 at 05:35
597943 at 05:24
597942 at 05:16
597941 at 05:14
597940 at 05:12
597939 at 05:06
597938 at 04:54
597937 at 04:53
597936 at 04:34
597935 at 04:32
597934 at 04:29
597933 at 04:28
597932 at 04:27
597931 at 04:20
597930 at 04:19
597929 at 04:15
597928 at 04:08
597927 at 04:05
597926 at 03:53
597925 at 03:51
597924 at 03:39
597923 at 03:03
597922 at 03:00
597921 at 02:50
597920 at 02:33
597919 at 02:30
597918 at 02:16
597917 at 02:07
597916 at 01:59
597915 at 01:56
597914 at 01:54
597913 at 01:24
597912 at 01:14
597911 at 01:05
597910 at 00:40
597909 at 00:30
597908 at 00:29
597907 at 00:28
597906 at 00:19
597905 at 00:17
597904 at 00:11
597903 at 00:08