Closing price: $7868.34 Powered by Coindesk
- How to Buy Bitcoin?
- There are several ways one can buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is in the news because of its unpredictable prices, everyone is interested in discovering how to ...
- Bloomberg: Key Bitcoin Indicator Flips Bullish, Flashes First Buy Signal Since December
For the first time since late 2018, a technical indicator is signaling a bullish shift in momentum for the leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin. The GTI global strength indicator, which is used to identify the strength of an asset’s price by comparing the movement of the daily close, shows BTC is now in oversold territory, reports Bloomberg. […]
- Greedy Banks Are Making Bitcoin Shine Brighter than Ever
Bitcoin is better than the banking system for a ton of reasons. You go to your neighborhood ATM to take out money that belongs to you, but the bank that has kept your deposit to disperse loans charges you a fee for using the ATM. And that fee has only increased with time: ? Bank […]
- Review: Weimar Germany's answer to bitcoin
- Exhibition: Currency in crisis. Cryptocurrencies may be dazzling and high tech, but the challenges they have thrown at bankers' feet are not ...
- Bitcoin Traders Turn Bearish on ‘Anemic’ Sub-$8000 Price Drop
The bitcoin price fell below $8,000 during a low volume weekend as traders foresee a steeper drop to lower support levels. When the bitcoin price was initially hovering at around $8,500 following a strong recovery, technical analysts anticipated a rebound to the $9,000 area. However, subsequent to a noticeable dip in volume, the bitcoin price […]
- Bitcoin Dips Under $8000 as Altcoins See Mixed Movements
- Sunday, Oct. 6 — The top 20 cryptocurrencies are seeing mixed movements on the day while Bitcoin's (BTC) price dips under the $8,000 mark by ...
- Bitcoin Dips Below 7987.3 Level, Down 2%
- Investing.com - Bitcoin fell bellow the $7,987.3 level on Sunday. Bitcoin was trading at 7,987.3 by 02:48 (06:48 GMT) on the Investing.com Index, down ...
- Decred's Privacy Flow - Building a better Bitcoin & the legend of Satoshi Nakamoto
- If Bitcoin is about being your own bank, Decred is about being your own bank and getting to have a say in bank policy. Jake Yocom-Piatt, co-founder ...
- Bitcoin Cash – ABC, Litecoin and Ripple Daily Analysis – 06/10/19
- Bitcoin Cash ABC fell by 0.04% on Saturday. Following on from a 0.40% decline on Friday, Bitcoin Cash ABC ended the day at $221.64. A bearish ...
- Crypto Giant Bitfinex Vigorously Disputes ‘Meritless and Mercenary’ Lawsuit
Cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex announced on Saturday, Oct 5, that it expects to be prosecuted by an unknown party in a ‘meritless and mercenary lawsuit’. The Hong Kong-based exchange which has been embroiled in a number of controversies apparently got wind of a damning report and is looking to quell any negative press ahead of its […]
- SEC: If Bitcoin Was a Security, It Would 'Raise Substantial Issues'
- The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has yet again officially stated that Bitcoin (BTC) is not a security. In a letter to Cipher ...
- Bitcoin price prediction: BTC/USD dives below $8000, danger ahead - Bitcoin confluence
- Bitcoin (BTC) is in a dangerous position as the price slipped below critical support level of $8,000 during early Asian hours. If the breakthrough
- Why Buying Coffee With Bitcoin Won't Get Cryptocurrency Mass Adoption
- Posted by Joël Valenzuela | Oct 6, 2019 | Opinion |. Why Buying Coffee With Bitcoin Won't Get Cryptocurrency Mass Adoption. Coffee. It's a beverage ...
- Meet the former prosecutor asked to investigate bitcoin who became the face of crypto VC investing
- Seven years ago, bitcoin was a foreign language to federal prosecutor Katie Haun. That changed when her boss at the U.S. attorney's office asked her ...
- Institutions Long on Bitcoin as Analysts Expect Upward Price Breakout
- Despite the harrowing price drop seen in late September, institutions are expecting for the Bitcoin (BTC) price to soon head higher — at least for ...
- Early Bitcoin Investor Trace Mayer Says US Monetary System Is Fundamentally Unconstitutional
- In an episode of The What Bitcoin Did Podcast, accountant, lawyer and Bitcoin supporter Trace Mayer joins host Peter McCormack to map out the ills ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Supply Could 'Expand Over 21 Million'
- The Bitcoin (BTC) maximum supply is capped at 21 million coins, of which more than 18 million are already mined. But the actual supply of coins ...
- Bitcoin Briefly Drops Below $8000 As Markets Trade Sideways
- The Bitcoin price has been trading around $8,000 for the better part of the last week. However, the price recently fell below the $8,000 line to trade in ...
- Knowing The 3 Biggest Bitcoin Myths Can Save You Money
- Here are the three biggest myths about bitcoin that you must be aware of, as either an investor or trader. Don't buy into them. If you approach these ...
- Bitcoin Didn't Spike in Hong Kong Because of Politics, Analyst Concludes
- A few days ago, the crypto community went crazy after news surfaced that people in Hong Kong were trading massive amounts of Bitcoin at ...
- Bitcoin dev Gregory Maxwell says people obsess far too much about 51% attack
- A decentralized entity like Bitcoin “uses a public election“. But since it would require a centralized party to “authorize people to vote”, hence the ...
- Bitcoin Dominance Poised to Breakdown, Are Altcoins About to Rally?
Bitcoin’s weakness over the past couple of weeks has resulted in a failure to bounce back as it clings to support at $8k. The drop had largely been expected and many analysts are of the opinion that further declines could be on the cards. The BTC dominance chart is also showing telltale signs that could...
- Defendant's sizable bitcoin transactions cited in drug defendant's bail denial order
- Furthermore, the Court determined that Le was a flight risk, because Le “was arrested while attempting to exchange $200,000 worth of Bitcoin for U.S. ...
- Liechtenstein Adopts Token Act to Attract Crypto Business
- As the CEO of Bitcoin Suisse (Liechtenstein) Mauro Casellini put it, speaking to the German outlet BTC Echo, “The TVTG not only creates legal ...
- Watershed Moment? SEC Confirms Bitcoin is a Non-Security
- The Bitcoin space has just experienced a watershed moment, at least from a legal standpoint. In a letter published on October 1st, 2019 — brought to ...
- Too Obvious? Current Bitcoin Price Action Resembles $3200 Bottom
- The past few months haven't been kind to Bitcoin bulls. Since peaking in June, the cryptocurrency's price has fallen from $14,000 to the $7,700 low set ...
- Hong Kong ATMs Run Out of Money As Bitcoin Trading Volume Balloons
- Four days ago, BeInCrypto reported that Bitcoin trading volume in Hong Kong recently rose to the highest level ever recorded on LocalBitcoins.
- Ethereum market update: ETH/USD follows Bitcoin's lead, loses 2%
- ETH/USD is range-bound with bearish bias during early Asian hours. The second-largest digital coin with the current market value of $18.9 billion has ...
- Samson Mow: Bitcoin is just the beginning for the Lightning Network
- Bitcoin transactions, on the other hand, can sometimes take an hour to be confirmed. The layer two scaling network, is regarded as one of the key ...
- Don't gamble on Bitcoin. I'd aim for a million like this
- Investing in Bitcoin over recent months has generally proven to be a good move. The virtual currency has enjoyed a period of strong growth that has ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Weekly Forecast: Bears Remain In Full Control
- Bitcoin price is declining and is trading in a bearish zone below $8,500 against the US Dollar. BTC is likely to decline further to $7,850 or $7,500 ...
- What It’s Like Being CIO of a Crypto Fund
- Jeff Dorman of Arca Funds shares his experience of what it’s like being a CIO of a cryptocurrency fund.
- Jimmy Nguyen: Bitcoin SV has introduced new business models
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) has continued to surpass its peers and establish itself as the superior blockchain network. One of the reasons many have abandoned ...
- Bitcoin, ETH, XRP, LTC, And XLM Stabilize, What's Next?
- After a big sell-off in the previous week, calm returned to cryptocurrency markets last week. Bitcoin, ETH, and XLM were almost unchanged for the ...
- A lot of technical barriers Bitcoin making it's way South
- Bitcoin bulls have allowed the bears to push the cryptocurrency. The previous key support level for the Bitcoin was at $8,200. This indicated that further ...
- Venezuela's largest retail chain opens its first Bitcoin ATM
- Venezuela, for all its troubles, is making a strong push to become a leading “crypto state”— so much so that even its socialist government is fully ...
- Sunday Digest: Bitcoin Price And Other Cryptocurrency Headlines
- Of course, we can show our own unhappiness with the current global financial system, simply by buying bitcoin. And not a tear-gas canister in sight.
- Global Unrest: Hong Kong Citizens Lose Access to Cash As Bitcoin Advocates Highlight Benefits of ...
- Brutal clashes and escalating political conflicts are sending shots around the world – from Hong Kong to Egypt to Iraq – as citizens attempt to push ...
- Sharia Goldbugs: How ISIS Created A Currency For World Domination
- By trading oil using its own currency, ISIS planned to destabilize the US economy by forcibly decoupling the dollar from the oil business.
- Bitcoin Cash – ABC, Litecoin and Ripple Daily Analysis – 06/10/19
- Following on from a 0.40% decline on Friday, Bitcoin Cash ABC ended the day at $221.64. A bearish start to the day saw Bitcoin Cash ABC slide from ...
- The cryptocurrency market heads to the South as Bitcoin settles below $8000
- The cryptocurrency market resumed the decline after a short-lived recovery attempt. Bitcoin slipped below $8,000 and dragged down most of the ...
- Bitcoin 101
- What is Bitcoin all about? Why is it suddenly on every financial news program? And what does it mean to you? Find out the answers to these questions ...
- Bitcoin History Part 18: The First Bitcoin Wallet
- Bitcoin users today are blessed with a panoply of feature-rich software and hardware wallets. When Bitcoin launched, however, there were no wallets.
- Bitcoin mining contract stays in federal court after motion to dismiss is mostly denied
- This new federal court opinion comes out of a breach of contract lawsuit relating to the alleged failure to timely deliver Bitcoin mining equipment.
- Crypto Update: Bitcoin Eyes $8000 As Altcoins Show Stability
- The weekend started out on a slightly bearish note in the cryptocurrency segment, as BTC's weakness continues to cast a shadow on the market.
- Bitcoin Breaks Below $8000 and Nears Range Lows as Analysts Eye Further Losses
- After experiencing a long period of sideways trading within the lower-$8,000 region, Bitcoin (BTC) has once again extended its downwards ...
- Bank Raided, Arrests Made But RBI Still Restricts Withdrawals
- The crisis has elevated at the cooperative bank recently placed under regulatory restrictions by India's central bank. Multiple branches have been ...
- One Niche Technical Indicator Claims now is the Time to buy Bitcoin
- Traders and enthusiasts are always looking for the best time to buy Bitcoin. Such periods materialize quite regularly, depending on one's personal ...
- Bitcoin Cash Proponents Prepare for Forthcoming Upgrade Features
- In five weeks, the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) network will upgrade once again, adding two new features to the blockchain. The first component added will be ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Follows Bearish Path Below the Support of $8100
- Bitcoin has been performing well since the beginning of the year and this proved to be one of the highest profits generating years for its traders and ...
- Bitcoin Could Find New Buyers If Exchanges Switch To Satoshis
- If major exchanges/fiat onramps were to switch from $/? to $/sats, people would be far less hesitant when considering dipping their toes into Bitcoin.
598209 at 23:58
598208 at 23:53
598207 at 23:52
598206 at 23:49
598205 at 23:04
598204 at 23:03
598203 at 22:51
598202 at 22:47
598201 at 22:43
598200 at 22:35
598199 at 22:27
598198 at 22:00
598197 at 21:53
598196 at 21:41
598195 at 21:41
598194 at 21:36
598193 at 21:36
598192 at 21:33
598191 at 21:09
598190 at 21:08
598189 at 21:07
598188 at 21:01
598187 at 20:46
598186 at 20:25
598185 at 20:19
598184 at 20:15
598183 at 20:14
598182 at 20:14
598181 at 20:10
598180 at 19:52
598179 at 19:52
598178 at 19:35
598177 at 19:35
598176 at 19:10
598175 at 18:33
598174 at 18:21
598173 at 18:07
598172 at 17:31
598171 at 17:29
598170 at 17:12
598169 at 17:10
598168 at 17:00
598167 at 16:58
598166 at 16:56
598165 at 16:55
598164 at 16:46
598163 at 16:30
598162 at 16:20
598161 at 16:12
598160 at 16:06
598159 at 15:56
598158 at 15:44
598157 at 15:42
598156 at 15:39
598155 at 15:35
598154 at 15:31
598153 at 15:23
598152 at 15:13
598151 at 15:12
598150 at 15:05
598149 at 14:54
598148 at 14:51
598147 at 14:43
598146 at 14:37
598145 at 14:31
598144 at 14:24
598143 at 14:24
598142 at 14:16
598141 at 13:59
598140 at 13:35
598139 at 13:30
598138 at 13:07
598137 at 12:46
598136 at 12:45
598135 at 12:38
598134 at 12:23
598133 at 12:20
598132 at 12:09
598131 at 12:01
598130 at 11:55
598129 at 11:49
598128 at 11:45
598127 at 11:10
598126 at 11:09
598125 at 10:46
598124 at 10:31
598123 at 10:25
598122 at 10:22
598121 at 10:17
598120 at 10:15
598119 at 10:11
598118 at 10:03
598117 at 10:01
598116 at 09:47
598115 at 09:43
598114 at 09:27
598113 at 08:43
598112 at 08:32
598111 at 08:02
598110 at 08:00
598109 at 07:56
598108 at 07:52
598107 at 07:49
598106 at 07:49
598105 at 07:39
598104 at 07:33
598103 at 07:22
598102 at 07:19
598101 at 07:14
598100 at 06:50
598099 at 06:50
598098 at 06:45
598097 at 06:40
598096 at 06:39
598095 at 06:09
598094 at 06:08
598093 at 05:47
598092 at 05:37
598091 at 05:22
598090 at 04:46
598089 at 04:27
598088 at 04:26
598087 at 04:05
598086 at 04:04
598085 at 03:38
598084 at 03:33
598083 at 03:23
598082 at 03:22
598081 at 02:57
598080 at 02:53
598079 at 02:49
598078 at 02:48
598077 at 02:37
598076 at 02:35
598075 at 02:26
598074 at 02:24
598073 at 02:18
598072 at 02:06
598071 at 02:06
598070 at 02:03
598069 at 01:45
598068 at 01:38
598067 at 01:20
598066 at 01:17
598065 at 00:59
598064 at 00:55
598063 at 00:33
598062 at 00:29
598061 at 00:04