Closing price: $8217.6333 Powered by Coindesk
- Coinbase in Talks to Acquire Rental Startup Omni’s Engineering Staff: Report
- Th cryptocurrency exchange is said to be in talks to acquire the human assets of Omni, a Ripple-backed rental and storage firm.
- FOIN Allows Merchants to Accept Crypto Payments In-Store
- FOIN, a cryptocurrency company and a developer of the transparent payment system FoPay, announced the strategic partnership with Cyclebit, ...
- Ripple (XRP) Skates Market Slump with 27% Surge in 3-Day Rally
The price of XRP, the native cryptocurrency of Ripple’s blockchain network, has increased by 27% in 3 days. The rally of XRP comes during a period in which most major cryptocurrencies have been struggling against the U.S. dollar amidst a market pullback. Around the same time frame, the price of bitcoin has declined from $8,200 […]
- Ripple's XRP Suddenly Leaps, Boosting Bitcoin, Ethereum, And Bitcoin Cash
- Ripple's XRP, the third-largest cryptocurrency by market value has suddenly jumped this morning, boosting bitcoin, ethereum, and bitcoin cash.
- Facebook And Telegram Set For Bitcoin Rival Showdown
- Technology companies from phone-maker Samsung to micro-blogging platform Twitter have taken a keen interest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency this ...
- Hyperledger Blockchain Group Weighs Changes to Fix Election Issues
- The blockchain consortium’s powerful technical steering committee is discussing changes to its elections process to boost voter turnout and more.
- Bitcoin-friendly travel agency Destinia now accepts ETH, EOS, and more
- The company now accepts Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Dash as payment methods for any plane or train bookings, as well as hotel ...
- Best of Last Week–Less than zero energy, alternative to Bitcoin and men should avoid alcohol prior ...
- It was a good week for physics, as a team at Goethe University solved a mystery surrounding photon momentum using a new spectrometer they built ...
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Is Close to Bottoming Against Bitcoin (BTC), According to Trading Legend ...
- Commodity trading veteran Peter Brandt suggests that the bottom might be already in for Ethereum (ETH), the second largest cryptocurrency by market ...
- Former Bitcoin Core Developer Jeff Garzik on 'DeFi', Stablecoins & Bitcoin
- Stablecoins and Layer 1 Days. Former Bitcoin core code contributor Jeff Garzik says stablecoins are propelling Decentralized Finance (DeFi) to the ...
- Bitcoin Startup Azteco Brings on Google Veteran Paul Ferguson as Co-Founder
- Google Product Manager, Paul Ferguson, has joined the Bitcoin startup Azteco as co-founder, bringing his software development and product ...
- Bitcoin below $8000 Drags the Crypto Market
- This weekend Bitcoin (-3.02%) dropped below $8,000, dragging the sector down on increasing volume. The notable exception is Ripple (/+4%), who ...
- Bitcoin Cash price analysis: BCH/USD impressive triangle breakout targets $235
- At the time of the press, Bitcoin Cash is trading at $227.40. The breakout has legs founded within the support offered by the simple moving averages.
- Bitcoin Price: More Dependent On The US Economy Than We Thought?
- Bitcoin emerged from the ashes of the global financial crisis, with the genesis block created in January, 2009. The American economy emerged from ...
- SEC again says Bitcoin is not a security
- If Bitcoin were a security, then that would mean Cipher Technologies would be setting up a Bitcoin investment fund, because investors in the fund ...
- iFinex Inc are facing another law suit over Bitcoin price manipulation
- The Tether and Binfinex owner have "caught another case" and this time it's because of alledged manipulation of Bitcoin prices. A class-action ...
- 10 Ways Hackers Will Try to Steal Your Bitcoin
- Casa CEO Jeremy Welch gave a talk on the various threats associated with Bitcoin security at the recent Baltic Honeybadger 2019 conference in Riga, ...
- Watch now: ETF Edge on the race to zero commissions and the bitcoin ETF
- [The stream is slated to start at 1:00 PM ET. Please refresh the page if you do not see a player above at that time.] CNBC's ETF Edge is dedicated to ...
- UK Finance Watchdog’s Crypto Investigations Up By 74% in 2019
- The number of investigations into cryptocurrency firms by the U.K.'s Financial Conduct Authority have reportedly seen a sharp rise in the last year.
- Bitcoin trading indicator turning bullish affirming chance to rally to $9800
- 30, Bitcoin seems to have found support around the 100-week moving average. As seen in previous bull markets, this moving average has the ...
- German Bank: Bitcoin Is Low, but It'll Be Big in 2020
- Bitcoin fell below $8,000 again yesterday, trading at roughly $7,800. It was an ugly sight to see, but as analysts are learning right about now, the ...
- Bitcoin Just Became Important for One Billion People in India and Hong Kong, Says Anthony Pompliano
As anti-government protests continue to break out around the globe – with ATMs in Hong Kong reportedly running out of cash while thousands of bank accounts are being frozen in India due to a scandal involving the country’s PMC Bank, the notion of a deflationary and censorship-resistant cryptocurrency defined by math will begin to have […]
- Bitcoin Sudden Breakthrough 'Unlikely' In Scalability Quest, Says BitMEX
- Researchers at one of the biggest Bitcoin derivatives giants believe there is no point waiting for a specific innovation to take Bitcoin mainstream.
- Bitcoin Price (BTC) Extending Decline Below Key Support
- Bitcoin price is showing bearish signs below $8,000 against the US Dollar. BTC remains at a risk of an extended decline towards the $7,500 weekly ...
- Bitcoin Bounces Back to $8K From Historically Strong Price Support
- Bitcoin has again defended historically strong price support near $7,700, keeping the hopes of a corrective rally alive.
- GE Pension Failure Could Send Investors into Arms of Bitcoin
General Electric (GE) has decided to freeze its pension plan, removing two of the key features that have come to be associated with retirement savings – secure and guaranteed – for tens of thousands of employees. GE isn’t the first company to pull the plug, but as one of the oldest traditional companies in corporate […]
- Bitcoin drops below $8000 as altcoin markets see mixed signals
- Bitcoin's price has plunged below $8,000 as the altcoin markets see varied trading signals, with several top 20 cryptos seeing modest losses or gains.
- Dutch Journalist Jort Kelder Exposes Bitcoin Scammer in YouTube Video
- Dutch journalist Jort Kelder called out a bitcoin scammer live over Skype. News outlet Brandpunt+ has discovered several companies using fake ...
- Bitcoin Price Surges by 5% to $8,250 After Precarious Drop
On Sunday, Bitcoin (BTC) found itself suffering, with bulls failing to step in to save the cryptocurrency from falling through the ever-important $8,000 support level. Related Reading: Crypto Tidbits: SEC Declares Bitcoin a Non-Security, Ethereum DeFi Gains Traction, PayPal Leaves Libra By Monday morning, the Bitcoin price hit $7,800 — a level that analysts said...
- Microsoft, Intel Back Ethereum-Based Token to Reward Consortium Efforts
- The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance has created a token to incentivize firms to participate in consortiums. The system is backed by Microsoft and Intel.
- Polychain, Bitmain Back $10.7 Million SAFT for Encryption Startup NuCypher
- NuCypher has raised $10.7 million in a SAFT with Polychain, Bitmain and others. It's also launched the testnet for its suite of encryption services.
- United States: Financial Institutions Continue Blockchain Pilots, Physical Bitcoin Futures Launch
- On Monday, the first physically settled bitcoin futures contracts began trading on Bakkt, a bitcoin futures exchange. In other cryptocurrency news, the ...
- Bitcoin Price Drops Below $8000 Despite Bank Prediction Of $90000 Value By 2020
- Fresh of its descent from $10,000 and the freak crypto crash in September, Bitcoin dropped to a level below $8,000 again on Sunday. The popular ...
- Now Traders Can Make Bets on When Facebook’s Libra Will Launch
- Crypto futures exchange CoinFLEX is issuing derivatives linked to the launch of the Facebook-led Libra cryptocurrency project.
- Bear Market Indicators Returning as Bitcoin Dumps Below $7800
- The weekend brought a little hopium as Bitcoin prices topped $8,200 briefly, however the doom and gloom has returned on Monday morning as BTC ...
- You can't fix 51% attacks on Bitcoin without adding centralization, argues core developer
- The ability to 51% attack Bitcoin indicates that it's decentralized. It's impossible to fix this vulnerability without adding centralization, argued Litecoin ...
- Bitcoin Hovers at Three Month Lows
- ?itcoin – BTCUSD trades higher today adding 0.59% at 7,900 close to three-month lows as the downtrend resumed during the weekend after bitcoin ...
- Crypto Analyst: Bitcoin Downtrend In Full Swing
- For the better part of 2019, Bitcoin was in a powerful uptrend. After the leading crypto asset by market cap touched its bear market bottom at $3,200 the ...
- Meet the Russian Oligarch Launching a Metal-Backed Crypto Token
- Vladimir Potanin, one of Russia's richest people, tells CoinDesk about his plans for a palladium-backed token and a tokenized commodities exchange.
- Japan’s Nomura Invests in Line’s LVC to Develop Blockchain Financial Services
- Nomura hopes to leverage Line's vast user base and high-quality user experience to deliver financial services.
- Bitcoin Blows Through $8000 as Traders Look for Next Support
- Bitcoin Blows Through $8,000 as Traders Look for Next Support ... Bitcoin fell below $8,000, heading toward its lowest close since June and dragging ...
- Bitfinex Braces for Imminent Lawsuit Alleging Tether Manipulates Crypto Market
- However, just a few days ago on Thursday, October 3, financial media giant Bloomberg published a story about a researcher that claims bitcoin gains ...
- Many Widely-Followed Traders are Bullish on Ripple Against Bitcoin
Ripple has been deteriorating in bear territory for most of 2019 against bitcoin. The third-largest cryptocurrency is down by over 63% year-to-date. The deep dive has driven many traders to take a bearish stance on the XRP/BTC pair. Nevertheless, the widely-followed accounts on Crypto Twitter (CT) think otherwise. They are seeing encouraging developments in the […]
- 4 Noncustodial Bitcoin Cash-Powered Payment Button Generators
- Bitcoin cash development is popping, whether it's from engineers programming infrastructure or developers creating third-party resources.
- What's Going to Happen With Bitcoin?
- Since its inception in 2009, Bitcoin has made and ruined fortunes, helped sell fentanyl and books about cryptocurrency, withstood literally millions of ...
- Bitcoin Falls Again, as Both Price and Dominance are in a Downtrend
- Bitcoin's price at the moment is clocking in at $7,868.31, which means that since yesterday, it is down about 3.35%. Yesterday's down day is a reversal ...
- Bitcoin Price Correction Is Almost Over, Says Analyst
- The price of Bitcoin has been through numerous market cycles. Very often similarities arise between current and previous cycles. These similarities ...
- Bitcoin price prediction: Mild hurdles hindering BTC/USD from hitting $8600 – Confluence Detector
- As reported earlier on Monday, Bitcoin is trading below $8,000 after the support at $8,200 failed to hold. The weekend session has been mostly ...
- Watchdog's probes into Bitcoin firms rise 74pc in crypto crackdown
- Watchdog's probes into Bitcoin firms rise 74pc in crypto crackdown ... when the price of Bitcoin soared by as much as 2,000pc in less than a year.
- Bitcoin (BTC) Plunges Under $8000 Again
- Bitcoin (BTC) started sinking under $8,000 again on Monday, after a relatively weak weekend. BTC slid to $7,962.57, on slightly higher volumes above ...
- Bitcoin price prediction: BTC/USD bulls claw back some ground - Bitcoin confluence
- Bitcoin (BTC) is hovering at $8,000. The coin has recovered from the intraday low of $7,768; however, it is still vulnerable to further losses if the price ...
- Bitcoin News Summary – October 7, 2019
- And finally, despite its recent price struggles, Bitcoin is the best performing asset in 2019, outpacing gold, tech stocks, and bonds. Bitcoin has more ...
- Bitcoin Not A Security, Chainlink Surges, McAfee On Decks – Sorry, DEX
- Today Bitcoin has recovered slightly, but the struggle continues. Altcoins are looking much better, as XRP, TRON, ADA and LINK post sharp gains.
- Bitcoin price surges 6 percent following scary drop to sub-8k levels
- Bitcoin price surges 6 percent following scary drop to sub-8k levels ... Except for a few brief price drops like yesterday's, Bitcoin has remained in a kind ...
- Bitcoin, ethereum and ripple: a fractal and wavelet analysis
- We deploy fractal and wavelet analysis methodologies to daily prices data for bitcoin, ethereum and ripple starting from January 2011. To add ...
- “I'd rather have bananas”: Mark Cuban's warning for Bitcoin investors
- Shark Tank investor and billionaire Mark Cuban has used a spot in a recent media round to throw cold water over Bitcoin, comparing the world's most ...
- British Crypto Investigations Skyrocket 74% as Watchdog Proposes Derivatives Ban
Investigations into cryptocurrency firms by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) have surged by three-quarters this year, as the agency tightens the rein on the crypto sector. Scrutiny On the Rise According to research from Pinsent Masons, an international legal firm, active investigations into cryptocurrency firms have surged to a whooping 87 companies in 2019 […]
- Bitcoin Fights Off Downtrend at $8000, For Now - Price Analysis
- It's now the third week after Bitcoin (BTC) broke down from its consolidation pattern, and we've yet to see another major drop from the $8,000 area.
- UK Consumers Lost $33.29M to Bitcoin Scams: FCA
Consumers in the United Kingdom lost at least £27 million (~$33.29 million) to scams involving cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, reveals the country’s watchdog. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) said the amount of crypto- and foreign-exchange related crimes have increased by 74 percent this year. The authority added that it now has 87 inquiries compared to 50...
- Bitcoin tumbles below $8000 for the first time since June
- Bitcoin sank below $8,000 per token early Monday, hitting its lowest level since early June. The world's most traded cryptocurrency has fallen roughly ...
- BitMEX to Showcase Power of Bitcoin’s Lightning Network at Upcoming Crypto Conference
The Lightning Conference, an event focusing on the Bitcoin micro payments scaling solution, Lightning Network, has just announced a novel way to help showcase the power of the technology. The ever-important fuel of all crypto conferences, hot, steaming coffee, will be available for a single satoshi, paid via the Lightning Network, at the Berlin event....
- From Cardano to Ethereum, 2020 Could Be Deciding Year for Proof-of-Stake
- Two of the industry’s most hotly anticipated PoS networks are scheduled to (re)launch in Q1.
- Bitcoin Price Falling Below $7,700 Could Spell Disaster for Bulls
All hands on deck, the Bitcoin (BTC) price is approaching a key level. On Sunday, the cryptocurrency market began to trend lower, with bulls failing to step in to facilitate a strong weekly close. While Bitcoin has remained relatively steady, it is currently trading decisively under the key $8,000 support level, changing hands for $7,850...
- Startup Providing Convenient Bitcoin On-Ramp Lands Google Talent
A London-based startup focused on reducing the barrier to entry for Bitcoin use has just announced an exciting new hire. Joining Azteco will be former Google manager Paul Ferguson. Ferguson has more than 15 years experience that he will bring to Azteco. The startup is trying to make getting exposure to Bitcoin as easy as...
- Bitcoin Jumps as US-China Trade Pessimism Returns
Bitcoin returned to form on Monday as investors analyzed the possibility of an extended trade war and weak European economic data. The benchmark cryptocurrency was trading 1.73 percent higher – at around $7,995.82 – as of 1053 UTC. It spiked particularly after the beginning of the European session that, in turn, wavered against mediocre industrial...
- 5 Reasons to HODL Your Bitcoin Despite the Bearish Market
- Forget the recent bearish momentum and Bakkt's disappointing launch. Here are five reminders of why you should still be HODL'ing your Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin Futures price analysis: Bitcoin moves higher today but there could be some trouble ahead
- On the hourly chart below, it seems that the Bitcoin bulls are not ready to let go of 8k just yet. This is now the fifth time that 8k has been defended by the ...
- WATCH: Athena's Bitcoin ATM Business Blooms in Argentina
- In this edition of CoinDesk On Location reporter Diana Aguilar talks to Dante Galeazzi, country manager for Athena Bitcoin in Argentina. Athena is one ...
- Will Bitcoin recover in October?
- After Bitcoin's sell-offs on September 24 and 26, another bearish candle closes the third red month in a row. BTC is currently trading at $8,137 and still, ...
- QuadrigaCX Founder’s Widow Will Cough Up $9 Million to Repay Users
- Bankruptcy trustee EY and the widow of QuadrigaCX founder Gerald Cotten have come to a settlement – with affected users of the defunct exchange getting a $9 million payout.
- Joe Rogan Ponders Google’s Quantum Breakthrough, Says It Could Be ‘Huge Threat’ to Bitcoin and Crypto
On a new episode of The Joe Rogan Experience, actress and comedian Roseanne Barr tells host Joe Rogan that traditional forms of money will become a thing of the past. According to Barr, “There’s not gonna be any more money.” Rogan then wonders if there’s going to be any more cryptocurrencies, noting recent advancements from […]
- Key Takeaways: The SEC says Bitcoin is Not a Security
- In a recent letter, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) publicly claimed Bitcoin is not a security. While the move does not surprise ...
- NBA’s Sacramento Kings to Reward Loyal Fans With Crypto Tokens
- Based on the ERC-20 standard, the Kings Token will be a first for a U.S. professional sports team.
- Bitcoin Broke Free From Its Malaise In September
- Bitcoin broke out of its consolidation phase in September, falling from close to $11,000 to less than $8,000 later in the month. (Photo by Chesnot/Getty ...
- Bitcoin, Altcoin Prices Slip Downward While XRP Stays Stable
- Sunday, Oct. 6 — Cryptocurrency markets are slipping downward today, with Bitcoin (BTC) trading under $8,000 and altcoins seeing notable losses ...
- Schnorr + Taproot Soft Fork Promises Big Things For Bitcoin
- Engineers and developers are continuously working to provide Bitcoin with technological improvements. Now, most likely, the next Bitcoin ...
- Bitcoin Dips Below 7837.5 Level, Down 2%
- Investing.com - Bitcoin fell bellow the $7,837.5 level on Monday. Bitcoin was trading at 7,837.5 by 02:49 (06:49 GMT) on the Investing.com Index, ...
- 'We're closer than we've ever been' to bitcoin ETF approval, says Bitwise head of research
- It's a make-or-break moment for bitcoin ETFs. The Securities and Exchange Commission has set an Oct. 13 deadline for approving a bitcoin-based ...
- Bitcoin Cash moves quickly upwards and seeks to escape the annual lows zone
- The BCH/USD pair is currently trading at $232.7 after reaching the 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level from the September 19 peak. Bitcoin Cash is ...
- How to make your own Bitcoin ATM
- But this cardboard box is a prototype for an ATM to turn loose change into satoshi, the smallest denominator of bitcoin—literally in seconds, with ...
- Bitcoin Dominance Breaks Down As Altcoins Begin to Rebound
Altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, and XRP have struggled to recapture lost market share from Bitcoin in 2019. This has been reflected by a sharp increase in Bitcoin dominance – a metric that has increased steadily throughout the year. But as Bitcoin dominance begins to break down from recent highs, altcoins have begun to show signs...
- Crypto Outpaces Political Donation Laws in Japan
- A major Japanese news publication has reported that crypto donations to individual politicians are legal and do not need to be reported publicly as ...
- This Former US Bitcoin Investigator is Now a Major Crypto Investor
- No matter how much Steven Mnuchin or top regulators criticize Bitcoin and crypto is not associated with criminals and amateur speculators anymore.
- Analysts Anticipate Further Bitcoin Downside Despite Overnight Surge
- After briefly dipping into the $7,000 region yesterday, Bitcoin (BTC) has once again been able to maintain this region as a strong level of support, as it ...
- Blockstream's Samson Mow: Bitcoin's Block Size May Already Be 'Too Big'
- The chief strategy officer at Bitcoin (BTC) technology firm Blockstream has said that the current block size capacity may not even be needed in the ...
- Crypto Traders’ Lawsuit Claims Bitfinex, Tether Cost Market Over $1 Trillion
- Bitfinex and sister company Tether caused more than $1 trillion in damages to the crypto market, a new lawsuit claims.
- Bitcoin Daily: Walmart Puts Shrimp On The Blockchain; Two Japanese Cos Form Blockchain Alliance
- Walmart has revealed that it is piloting the first use of blockchain to track shrimp supply chains. The retail giant, working with IBM, will track shrimp ...
- Bitcoin Price Near to Critical Support at $7120; Must Hold to Avoid a New Bear Market
- This week isn't looking good for Bitcoin (BTC) as the price continues to decline after reaching a high of $8,540 on Oct. 1 down to $7,870 on Oct. 6.
- Bitcoin could address the cash savings crisis in Hong Kong and India
- With Hong Kong facing a shortage of cash due to defunct ATMs and the crash of PMC Bank in India leaving almost a million people without access to ...
- Bitfinex and Tether Manipulated Bitcoin and Crypto to Create 'Largest Bubble in History' According ...
- Cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex and Tether Ltd are facing a class action lawsuit filed on October 7th by lawyers who managed to win a case against ...
- Bitcoin Solves This: Hong Kong ATMs Out Of Cash And Panic Over Indian Banks
Escalating political tensions in Hong Kong and a potential economic and banking crisis in India has highlighted how fragile cash savings can be. Naturally Bitcoin would be the answer if adoption was greater and volatility was lower but the pluses for decentralized money are growing. Hong Kong ATMs Empty As violence continues to grip the...
- German Finance Minister Supports Digital Euro, But ‘Very Critical’ of Libra
- Speaking on a possible e-euro, minister Olaf Scholz said Germany "should not leave the field to China, Russia, the U.S. or any private providers."
- 4 Recent Government Actions Which Are Bullish for Bitcoin
- Recent government activity around the world has demonstrated that individuals need to be able to control their own money. Here are four major news ...
- Key Trading Indicator Suggests Bitcoin Bulls are Steadily Accumulating
- Bitcoin (BTC) closed the week with a selloff, pushing price below the $8k handle and printing a close down 2.5% for the week as a whole. Despite an ...
- Still Doubting the Rationale of Bitcoin?
- Ok, Bitcoin is not in its best shape. The mother-of-all crypto is trading at circa $8,000 (press-time). Those looking to make a quick buck will most ...
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Approaching $160 While Bitcoin Settles Below $8K
- Ethereum price is showing bearish signs versus the US Dollar, while bitcoin is declining. ETH price might continue to move down and it could test ...
- Plaintiff says lawyer's failure to deliver bitcoin was securities fraud because escrow contract was an ...
- Back in March we wrote about one of a number of bitcoin escrow deals that went complete south. The thing that caught my eye was that it involved a ...
- BTC to USD: Bitcoin to USD rates today - Bitcoin Cryptocurrency exchange rates - October 7, 2019
- The exchange rate for the Bitcoin (BTC) cryptocurrency to US Dollar (USD) on October 7, 2019 was USD 7,840.07. Below you can find the value of ...
598364 at 23:51
598363 at 23:44
598362 at 23:42
598361 at 23:30
598360 at 23:27
598359 at 23:20
598358 at 23:19
598357 at 23:18
598356 at 23:11
598355 at 23:11
598354 at 23:10
598353 at 22:56
598352 at 22:53
598351 at 22:17
598350 at 22:11
598349 at 22:04
598348 at 21:57
598347 at 21:50
598346 at 21:47
598345 at 21:34
598344 at 21:27
598343 at 21:25
598342 at 21:24
598341 at 21:21
598340 at 21:19
598339 at 20:43
598338 at 20:35
598337 at 20:16
598336 at 19:28
598335 at 19:06
598334 at 18:59
598333 at 18:40
598332 at 18:31
598331 at 18:23
598330 at 18:15
598329 at 18:08
598328 at 17:54
598327 at 17:45
598326 at 17:28
598325 at 17:18
598324 at 17:14
598323 at 16:46
598322 at 16:45
598321 at 16:45
598320 at 16:42
598319 at 16:30
598318 at 16:25
598317 at 16:24
598316 at 16:11
598315 at 15:57
598314 at 15:57
598313 at 15:54
598312 at 15:43
598311 at 15:33
598310 at 15:27
598309 at 15:23
598308 at 15:22
598307 at 15:01
598306 at 14:46
598305 at 14:33
598304 at 14:02
598303 at 13:55
598302 at 13:47
598301 at 13:29
598300 at 13:26
598299 at 13:24
598298 at 13:20
598297 at 13:16
598296 at 13:08
598295 at 13:07
598294 at 13:06
598293 at 12:52
598292 at 12:43
598291 at 12:40
598290 at 12:22
598289 at 11:58
598288 at 11:57
598287 at 11:54
598286 at 11:49
598285 at 11:22
598284 at 11:20
598283 at 11:13
598282 at 11:05
598281 at 10:50
598280 at 10:39
598279 at 10:38
598278 at 10:32
598277 at 10:29
598276 at 10:28
598275 at 09:50
598274 at 09:46
598273 at 09:42
598272 at 09:37
598271 at 09:37
598270 at 09:33
598269 at 09:21
598268 at 09:03
598267 at 08:41
598266 at 08:28
598265 at 08:25
598264 at 08:12
598263 at 07:57
598262 at 07:51
598261 at 07:50
598260 at 07:41
598259 at 07:32
598258 at 07:31
598257 at 07:28
598256 at 07:22
598255 at 07:19
598254 at 07:18
598253 at 07:17
598252 at 07:10
598251 at 06:59
598250 at 06:56
598249 at 06:50
598248 at 06:33
598247 at 06:28
598246 at 06:27
598245 at 06:27
598244 at 06:26
598243 at 06:24
598242 at 05:41
598241 at 05:18
598240 at 05:09
598239 at 05:07
598238 at 05:06
598237 at 05:05
598236 at 04:56
598235 at 04:49
598234 at 04:45
598233 at 04:24
598232 at 04:19
598231 at 04:10
598230 at 04:02
598229 at 03:27
598228 at 03:21
598227 at 03:09
598226 at 03:07
598225 at 02:56
598224 at 02:52
598223 at 02:32
598222 at 02:21
598221 at 02:20
598220 at 02:08
598219 at 02:06
598218 at 01:57
598217 at 01:53
598216 at 01:24
598215 at 01:04
598214 at 00:30
598213 at 00:21
598212 at 00:19
598211 at 00:16
598210 at 00:00