Closing price: $8590.3733 Powered by Coindesk
- Sanction-Hit Venezuela’s First Crypto ATM Raises Fears for Bitcoin
Venezuela’s largest department store chain Traki has installed a Bitcoin ATM on one of its premises. The joint effort led by Traki’s blockchain wing CriptoTraki and a local cryptocurrency exchange Twenty is enabling Venezuelans to purchase bitcoin via the US dollar. Local news source Union Radio reported that Traki is running a “one-way” pilot test, […]
- Bitcoin Cash technical analysis: BCH/USD bulls have large opportunity to move to greater heights
- Bitcoin Cash price is trading in the red, up with losses of 3.25% the session on Thursday. BCH/USD bulls managed to break free from a bearish ...
- Bakkt Bitcoin Futures Volume Soars Almost 800% in One Day
In an incredible and slightly confounding turn of events, Bakkt’s bitcoin Futures volume has soared as much as 796% to a new all-time high (ATH). This is a far cry from previous volumes and a bullish sign of revival for Bakkt following its lackluster beginnings. Launching some two weeks ago, Bakkt day one performance showcased […]
- New Coinbase Pro Mobile App Caters to Crypto Power Users
- Coinbase has released a new trading app for its professional trading clients.
- CME Group Expects New Bitcoin Options to See High Demand in Asia
- The Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) Group expects to see high demand in Asia for its forthcoming Bitcoin (BTC) options product. Tim McCourt ...
- Bitcoin Is Your Hedge Against Fiscal Irresponsibility: CIO Travis Kling
- Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell made an announcement on Tuesday that delighted crypto enthusiasts. In a speech at the annual meeting ...
- Satoshi Nakaboto: 'SEC rejects another Bitcoin ETF proposal'
- Our robot colleague Satoshi Nakaboto writes about Bitcoin $BTC?0.46% every fucking day. Welcome to another edition of Bitcoin Today, where I, ...
- Ant McPartlin Bitcoin Systems – Did He Invest? No!
- InsideBitcoins investigation finds no Ant McPartlin bitcoin systems recommendations. However, this is not to mean that the mentioned systems are a ...
- Bulls Push Bitcoin Price to a 2-Week High, is $9700 Next?
- On Wednesday morning Bitcoin perked up and punched above the $8,300 ... The 5% rally was well-timed as Bitcoin price was weakening after ...
- 'Teenage Bitcoin Millionaire' Co-Founds $1 Million Investment Fund for Crypto Startups
- The leaders of crypto payment app Metal Pay, Marshall Hayner and Erik Finman, are launching an investment fund. Dubbed Metal VC, the $1 million ...
- Is Bitcoin Dead?
- Bitcoin (BTC) has crashed but it doesn't seem like 'the end' to me, just a nasty pullback and a delay to the great day bitcoin runs past $20,000. It's very ...
- Samsung Working With Ripple Partner Finablr on International Payments
- Samsung is dipping a toe into blockchain-based remittances thanks to a partnership with Finablr.
- Bitcoin Cash Acceptance Grows in Southeast Asia via Alchemy's PoS System
- Alchemy is a payment provider that allows people to pay with more than 30 digital assets including bitcoin cash (BCH). The company's recently ...
- Decentralized Exchanges Are Evolving at Last
- The humble DEX has come a long way since the days of Etherdelta. While not all of those steps have been forward – such as the enforcement of KYC ...
- French tobacconists to start selling shady Bitcoin coupons — again
- French tobacconists are getting another chance to sell Bitcoin BTC coupons after the scheme had to be suspended earlier this year. Local media has ...
- Ripple Extends Banking Network With Finastra Partnership
- Ripple's partnership with banking services firm Finastra will boost each company's capacity for cross-border payments.
- Bitcoin Cash's Roger Ver vows to be “lightning rod” for Web3 rule-breakers
- Osaka, Japan—Outspoken libertarian and strong supporter of Bitcoin Cash, Roger Ver is a polarizing figure in the crypto community. But today, he ...
- Why Bitcoin Price Should Retake $8,600 to Maintain Bull Trend
After a precipitous Bitcoin (BTC) price drop to $7,800 — a level which analysts have said will make or break the cryptocurrency bull run — on the weekend, investors were running scared. Related Reading: Bitcoin Price: Reclaiming Important Moving Average Could Lead to Retest of Highs But at the 11th hour, when all seemed lost,...
- Crypto Exchange Bitstamp Taps BitGo for Custodial Services
- Bitstamp will begin transferring its assets under management to BitGo's cold wallets on Oct. 10.
- Facebook Libra Launch Assisted by Former Prosecutor Tasked With 'Taking Down Bitcoin'
- This strange and twisting tale begins with Katie Haun, a U.S. Department of Justice prosecutor. Haun, who was normally busy probing prison gangs, ...
- Bitcoin May Still Be in a Downward Channel, Despite Yesterday's Rally
- Bitcoin is an asset noted for its sustained volatility and unpredictability. This has been especially true in the short-term, where the price has made ...
- Liquidity Provider B2C2 Launches Gold Derivative Settled in Bitcoin
- The U.K.-licensed firm's new product allows clients to synthetically trade gold against bitcoin and aims to capitalize on a growth in haven assets.
- How to Use an Inverted Chart to Remove Bitcoin Bias
- Often times when having an open position, Bitcoin traders are subject to bias when trying to determine the direction of future price movement. Naturally ...
- Hong Kong Free Press Ditches BitPay After Bitcoin Donation Block
- Following a Twitter tirade against BitPay for its decision to block the donation of cryptocurrencies to the Hong Kong Free Press (HKFP), the ...
- Meet CoinDesk Next Week in Tokyo
- Let's talk crypto in Tokyo on Monday.
- Alipay Torches Binance CEO as False Bitcoin Rumors Fester
In what can only be described as a virtual slap in the face, the Chinese mobile payment platform, Alipay, strongly rebuked bitcoin exchange giant Binance for attempting to implement Alipay as a fiat on-ramp. Did Alipay Reverse Its Bitcoin Ban? New payment options for peer-to-peer (P2P) crypto trading on Binance’s mobile app came to fruition […]
- Brendan Lee: Building the knowledge base for Bitcoin
- Brendan Lee is gathering together the collective wisdom around Bitcoin SV (BSV) and making it digestible for developers – both for newbies and for ...
- Bitmain announces new ASIC Bitcoin miners
- Crypto mining hardware producer Bitmain yesterday announced two new ASIC Bitcoin mining machines. The Antminer S17+, the S17's successor, ...
- 7 Ethereum Projects Are Getting $175,000 in Grants From ConsenSys
- The program is meant to support under-resourced areas of development in the ethereum ecosystem.
- Ethereum's Native Cryptocurrency ETH Is a Commodity – Just Like Bitcoin, Says Top US Regulator
- “We've been very clear on Bitcoin: Bitcoin is a commodity. We haven't said anything about ether – until now. It is my view as Chairman of the CFTC ...
- Bitcoin continues to struggle to get over the $8700 price hump
- Bitcoin is having a pretty good week. A bullish trend, which began on Monday, has seen the price of Bitcoin recover from its monthly low of $7,762 two ...
- Bitcoin Rally Stalls Despite Bullish Market Structure
- Bitcoin (BTC) incurred a sudden influx of buying pressure yesterday that sent its price surging past its previous resistance levels and allowed it to gain ...
- Skew and CryptoGarage Settle S&P 500 Derivatives on Bitcoin Blockchain
- Wall Street is trying to tame Bitcoin (BTC), but two crypto startups are using the Bitcoin blockchain to take on Wall Street.
- CoinDesk’s Most Influential 2019: Vote Now for Crypto’s Heroes (and Villains)
- Who made the biggest contributions to the industry in 2019? Vote now for our annual ranking of the Most Influential in Blockchain.
- Bitcoin price prediction: BTC/USD consolidates ahead of a looming rally – Confluence Detector
- Bitcoin's impressive rally stalls above $8,700 on the SEC's rejection of a BTC ETF. Bitcoin is strongly supported while a move above $8,600 is likely to ...
- Infamous Crypto Analyst Gets Mocked After Charging $2,400 per Hour
It’s not every day that you see people reveal how much they make per hour on social media. It’s even more unusual for someone to post their hourly rate to the tune of thousands of dollars. Yesterday, we witnessed an atypical spectacle when crypto trader Tone Vays charged someone $2,400 or 0.3 BTC for an […]
- NVT: Top and Bottom Indicator Signals Time To Buy Bitcoin
- Bitcoin's network to transactions ratio, or NVT for short, is an indicator developed by crypto analyst Willy Woo as a signal for deterring tops and bottoms ...
- Lending Protocol Founders to Launch ‘Neo-Bank’ Offering Interest on USDC
- The founders of Nuo are launching Juno, which will offer a smart-contract wallet with 5.5 percent interest on USDC in a bid to attract retail users.
- Bitcoin Price 'Terminal Shakeout' Could Spark 2017 Style Bull Run, Analyst
- Bitcoin should experience a “terminal shakeout” similar to 2015 before a new bull market explodes higher, a veteran analyst has concluded.
- Jay Clayton's SEC Will Never Approve a Bitcoin ETF: US Counsel
- “Clayton's term ends on June 5, 2021, but could go another 18 months longer,” added Chervinsky. “Usually, we'd see new ETF proposals filed ...
- Bitcoin: Buying Opportunity Between US$6200 And US$8200
- It's been a difficult summer for bitcoin and the crypto sector. While, at the end of June, everybody was really excited again, the multi-month summer ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Shows Signs of Important Reversal, $8.8K Next?
- Bitcoin price is back in a positive zone above $8,500 against the US Dollar. BTC could correct in the short term, but it remains well supported above ...
- Alipay Refutes Binance Fiat-Crypto On-Ramp, Will Stop Bitcoin Transactions
- This week, popular crypto exchange Binance revealed that it added two new fiat on-ramps for Chinese customers to buy Bitcoin, through popular ...
- Exchange provider CME Group expects bitcoin options to be a hit with Asian cryptocurrency traders ...
- CME Group said it expects the upcoming launch of options on bitcoin futures contracts to draw big demand from cryptocurrency miners and traders in ...
- Chinese Bitcoin Miners Migrate North After Wet Season
- A China-based crypto news outlet recently published a comprehensive report on the costs associated with building a digital currency mining farm in ...
- Bitcoin Gold price analysis: BTG/USD ignores widespread retreat to post gains over 2% on Thursday
- Bitcoin Gold remains the bull among a sloth of bears following a bearish wave that is sending most cryptocurrencies back to retest key levels. Bitcoin ...
- B2C2 Launches New Gold Derivative Priced and Settled in Bitcoin
- Over-the-counter (OTC) trading platform B2C2 has created what it calls the first product for gold trading using Bitcoin (BTC) for pricing and settlement.
- Singaporean Cryptocurrency Thief Racks Up $5 Million AWS, Google Cloud Bill
A Singaporean has been indicted in the U.S. on charges of stealing cloud computing power on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google to mine cryptocurrency. According to the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Western District of Washington, Ho Jun Jia used the stolen identity and credit card information of a video game developer based in […]
- Crypto Market And Bitcoin Primed For Gains: BNB, BCH, LTC, EOS Analysis
- Bitcoin (BTC) and the crypto market cap jumped more than 5%. Many altcoins such as Ethereum (ETH), binance coin (BNB), ripple, litecoin, BCH, EOS ...
- Bitfinex Doesn’t Have to Compile Documents During Appeal, Judge Says
- A New York judge has rejected the state attorney general's request to have Bitfinex and Tether compile documents about a loan during an ongoing appeal.
- CFTC Chairman Confirms Ether Cryptocurrency Is a Commodity
- CFTC Chairman Heath Tarbert has just said ether, the world's second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, is a commodity not a security.
- Bitmain announces new ASIC Bitcoin miners
- The more powerful your computer, the more Bitcoin you generate. The crypto bear market hit Bitmain particularly hard, with the company making ...
- Libra Is A 'Better Paypal,' Not A Liberating Currency Like Bitcoin, ETH, XRP, And LTC
- Facebook's global currency, Libra, is 'another' payment system – ie, a better version of Paypal, but not a liberating currency like Bitcoin and other ...
- Hong Kong Free Press Fires BitPay Over Bitcoin Payment Delays
- Hong Kong Free Press (HKFP) has fired BitPay, a US-based bitcoin payment processing service, over non-service. The independent media firm ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) jumped above $8600 - what's going on
- The head of Grayscale Rayhaneh Sharif-Askary believes institutional investors continue demonstrating strong interest in digital assets. To prove her ...
- A United Nations Agency Has Launched a Crypto Fund
The adoption and widespread use by the mainstream public are vital for crypto and Bitcoin to eventually reach its full potential. Acceptance from global government entities is nearly as important, as they wield the power to prevent the asset class from developing further. However, a recent nod of support has arrived from the United Nations,...
- Bitcoin Jumps 4.21%, as Price Has Rallied Now for 3 Straight Days
- Bitcoin is up about 4.21% from the previous day, putting its price at $8,593.16 US dollars at the time of this writing. This marks the 3rd day in a row that ...
- OKEx Korea Reviewing Decision to Delist Privacy Coins Zcash and Dash
- OKEX Korea is reconsidering a decision to delist the privacy coins zcash and dash it announced in September.
- Examining Merits of a Bitcoin Investment
- Bitcoin, the largest digital currency by market capitalization, has its share of critics and supporters. Integral to the case of expanded acceptance and ...
- Russian Central Bank Chief: ‘No Obvious Need’ for National Cryptocurrency
- Russia's central bank sees no strong reason to launch a national cryptocurrency that would override the potential risks, according to its chief.
- 5200 Tobacco Shops in France Now Selling Bitcoin
- French crypto startup Keplerk has relaunched its service to accept Bitcoin (BTC) payments in over 5,200 tobacco shops in France starting from Oct. 10.
- Bitcoin Correlated With Avocado Toast, Is Crypto Another Millennial Luxury?
- Bitcoin is lauded as an “uncorrelated asset” in terms of how it performs compared to popular stock indices like the S&P 500 and other traditional ...
- Bitcoin shows signs of life with move towards $8600
- Despite being battered and bruised over the past month, Bitcoin has recovered from last week's $7,800 low with a 3.81% 24-hour rally to test $8,600.
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Now Facing Its Most Critical Test In The Short-Term
- Since September 26, Bitcoin was trading below the line. Two times the line was tested as resistance in that period. Hours ago was the third attempt.
- Bitcoin Bull Anthony Pompliano Gets Brutally Roasted on Twitter – Here’s Why
Anthony Pompliano is a well-known bitcoin bull who is extremely optimistic about the future of the flagship cryptocurrency, but his bullishness has put him in the midst of a storm. As the price of bitcoin skyrocketed on Oct. 9, Pompliano started singing praises of the cryptocurrency once again. Bitcoin continues marching forward. Block after block […]
- IRS Tries, Fails to Explain Your Crypto Tax Liabilities After a Hard Fork
For the first time since 2014, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has issued guidelines for calculating tax liabilities on hard forks; but it seems to raise more questions than it answers. The document attempts to explain how tax obligations arise from chain-splits; however, the IRS omitted guidance for those who do not wish to receive […]
- 6500 Tobacco Shops in France Will Soon Be Selling Bitcoin (Again)
- Keplerk has announced that it will 'relaunch' its services and offer Bitcoin purchases in over 6,500 tobacco shops in France. Individuals will be able to ...
- Bitcoin gains 3.6% as UNICEF begins accepting cryptocurrencies
- Earlier today, Bitcoin witnessed an impressive spike from $8,215 up to just over $8,600, following which Bitcoin cooled off slightly, and has been ...
- Devcon Shows Ethereum’s ‘World Computer’ Is a Movement, Not a Product
- Finding the narrative at ethereum's premier event.
- Bitcoin Daily: Bitcoin Rises After Recent Crash; IRS Delivers New Rules For Crypto Investors
- According to Bloomberg, bitcoin gained as much as 6.6 percent to $8,662, with Josh Lim, head of trading strategy at Galaxy Digital, believing the ...
- Age of Information Could Cause Bitcoin to Shoot to One Million Dollars Overnight, Says Crypto Analyst
As the leading cryptocurrency rebounds from its September crash, crypto analyst, lawyer and entrepreneur Trace Mayer is speculating that Bitcoin’s next move could be huge. After tumbling from $10,426 to a low of $7,845 last month, BTC has climbed back above $8,500. In an interview with Preston Pysh, the host of the We Study Billionaires […]
- Bitcoin Price Looks North Despite SEC’s Latest ETF Rejection
- Bitcoin may rise to $9,000 in the short-term, as traders are seemingly unfazed by the U.S. regulator's decision to reject Bitwise's bitcoin ETF proposal.
- Bitcoin Breaks Up from Local Range, Can It Reverse Downtrend? - Price Analysis
- Ever since breaking down from a huge consolidation period three-ish weeks ago, Bitcoin's (BTC) trend has looked generally down. The leading crypto ...
- Bakkt Posts 796% Increase in Bitcoin Trading Volume Overnight, Hits New All-Time High
- The Bitcoin futures exchange Bakkt just hit an all-time high in traded contracts. Yesterday, the exchange had some 224 BTC in volume just a day after ...
- Food, Shelter and Clothing: Bitcoin Cash Charities Making a Global Impact
- Eatbch, the unique charity movement providing assistance in the form of community-delivered meals fueled by Bitcoin Cash, continues to serve ...
- Official: Alipay to Ban All Bitcoin-Related Transactions
- Alipay, the digital payment arm of Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba, has declared that it will be banning any transactions related to Bitcoin (BTC) ...
- SEC Balks At Another Bitcoin ETF
- The Securities and Exchange Commission dealt another blow to investors hoping for a bitcoin exchange traded fund and issuers looking to bring such ...
- How bitcoin mining saps computing power
- SINGAPORE - A Singapore citizen has been charged in the United States with crimes related to the mining of cryptocurrencies. Ho Jun Jia, also ...
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Suddenly Soar Despite SEC Blow
- Bitcoin and ethereum, the two biggest cryptocurrencies by market value, suddenly soared yesterday despite the U.S. Securities and Exchange ...
- Bitcoin: How to Watch Volume to Know What's Next
- Bitcoin: How to Watch Volume to Know What's Next ... your wave count. You'll also learn how to spot a "solid" trend change in Bitcoin when it arrives.
- WATCH: What Drove Bitcoin's Price Gains Today? We Explore the Pop
- Related: Bitcoin Trades Flat Even as Fed Signals Inflation-Boosting Balance Increase. “We expect continued range-bound activity between $7,500 ...
- For the Bitcoin Price to Reach $9200, the 200-Day Moving Average Must Be Breached
- Moving averages (MA) are often very significant in determining future price movements. The price of an asset, like Bitcoin, often reacts to its MAs ...
598826 at 23:56
598825 at 23:45
598824 at 23:40
598823 at 23:16
598822 at 23:11
598821 at 23:03
598820 at 23:02
598819 at 22:55
598818 at 22:50
598817 at 22:43
598816 at 22:21
598815 at 22:19
598814 at 22:18
598813 at 22:12
598812 at 21:53
598811 at 21:45
598810 at 21:44
598809 at 21:33
598808 at 21:29
598807 at 21:07
598806 at 20:50
598805 at 20:49
598804 at 20:28
598803 at 20:26
598802 at 20:20
598801 at 20:15
598800 at 20:13
598799 at 20:09
598798 at 20:08
598797 at 20:01
598796 at 19:56
598795 at 19:42
598794 at 19:41
598793 at 19:36
598792 at 19:31
598791 at 19:11
598790 at 19:05
598789 at 18:59
598788 at 18:51
598787 at 18:48
598786 at 18:46
598785 at 18:43
598784 at 18:21
598783 at 18:17
598782 at 18:10
598781 at 17:55
598780 at 17:52
598779 at 17:42
598778 at 17:37
598777 at 17:35
598776 at 17:34
598775 at 17:30
598774 at 17:25
598773 at 17:17
598772 at 17:02
598771 at 16:39
598770 at 16:20
598769 at 16:06
598768 at 16:04
598767 at 16:01
598766 at 15:59
598765 at 15:40
598764 at 15:28
598763 at 15:17
598762 at 14:57
598761 at 14:51
598760 at 14:35
598759 at 14:27
598758 at 14:24
598757 at 14:19
598756 at 14:18
598755 at 14:14
598754 at 14:10
598753 at 14:09
598752 at 14:08
598751 at 14:08
598750 at 14:06
598749 at 13:59
598748 at 13:56
598747 at 13:47
598746 at 13:39
598745 at 13:33
598744 at 13:30
598743 at 13:29
598742 at 13:14
598741 at 13:11
598740 at 13:09
598739 at 12:58
598738 at 12:56
598737 at 12:54
598736 at 12:51
598735 at 12:46
598734 at 12:43
598733 at 12:28
598732 at 12:24
598731 at 12:23
598730 at 12:09
598729 at 12:07
598728 at 11:51
598727 at 11:21
598726 at 10:42
598725 at 10:40
598724 at 10:32
598723 at 10:15
598722 at 10:13
598721 at 10:09
598720 at 09:16
598719 at 09:14
598718 at 08:49
598717 at 08:38
598716 at 08:32
598715 at 08:23
598714 at 08:11
598713 at 08:05
598712 at 07:56
598711 at 07:50
598710 at 07:49
598709 at 07:42
598708 at 07:23
598707 at 07:11
598706 at 07:00
598705 at 06:51
598704 at 06:39
598703 at 06:35
598702 at 06:23
598701 at 06:19
598700 at 06:19
598699 at 06:10
598698 at 05:48
598697 at 05:43
598696 at 05:41
598695 at 05:16
598694 at 05:13
598693 at 04:58
598692 at 04:46
598691 at 04:41
598690 at 04:34
598689 at 04:30
598688 at 03:58
598687 at 03:54
598686 at 03:52
598685 at 03:45
598684 at 03:35
598683 at 03:35
598682 at 03:27
598681 at 03:25
598680 at 03:22
598679 at 03:20
598678 at 03:10
598677 at 03:09
598676 at 03:08
598675 at 03:00
598674 at 03:00
598673 at 02:56
598672 at 02:16
598671 at 01:17
598670 at 00:59
598669 at 00:24
598668 at 00:11
598667 at 00:09
598666 at 00:08
598665 at 00:08