Closing price: $8311.8117 Powered by Coindesk
- Bitcoin Price Might Drop Before Pop: Traders Explain Risks And Opportunities
- Bitcoin has been holding around $8,200 the entire week, and traders are wondering what to expect next. Has the bottom been achieved, or it's not the ...
- How Bitcoin Miners Fueled the Bear Market Trend of 2018
- When the financial industry was left astounded by the downward spiral of Bitcoin in 2018, questions as to the cause largely went unanswered even ...
- Bitcoin Cash – ABC, Litecoin and Ripple Daily Analysis – 12/10/19
- Bitcoin Cash ABC slid by 4.10% on Friday. Following on from a 3.75% decline on Thursday, Bitcoin Cash ABC ended the day at $229.62. A choppy ...
- Bitcoin trading spike unlikely due to Hong Kong unrest
- At the same time, searches for Bitcoin have also pushed up slightly, suggesting that Hongkongers could be using cryptocurrency to avoid surveillance.
- With Only 12,000 Bitcoin Millionaires, What is The Potential to Be One?
Bitcoin is many things to many different people. For some it is a store of wealth, for others it is a hedge against local economic oppression, but for many it is a vehicle to make money. With only 12,000 Bitcoin millionaires in the world it still shows great potential and opportunities to join that elite...
- Fed's Hidden QE Becomes Norm; Bitcoin to the Rescue
- Yesterday, the Federal Reserve (Fed) said it would restart buying bonds in the open market. Also, it will continue its overnight funding operations until ...
- Latest Bitcoin Cash price and analysis (BCH to USD)
- At the time of writing, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is trading at around $230 and is seemingly starting to show some signs of recovery following weeks of ...
- Analysts Expect Altcoins to Outperform as Bitcoin Price Stagnates
Around three weeks back, altcoins suddenly started to rip higher; Ethereum gained 10% in a single day, Litecoin rocketed up by 8%, XRP gained some 20-30% in three days’ time, and so on and so forth. But since then, this odd trend in the crypto market, which has been dominated by Bitcoin for the better...
- Mastering Emotions and Managing Risk in Cryptocurrency Trading
- When it comes to trading, there are several steps you can take in order to reduce your exposure to the market extremes of price volatility.
- Next Bitcoin Halving May Not Lead to Bull Market, Says Bitmain CEO
- Jihan Wu, co-founder and CEO of Chinese mining giant Bitmain, believes the next Bitcoin (BTC) block reward halving may not lead to a bull market, ...
- Michael Novogratz: Bitcoin has “one Store of Value,” While Other Cryptos are for Use
- There's a growing debate in the crypto industry between the supporters of Bitcoin and other altcoins, about the general value, legitimacy, and usage.
- IRS to Require 150 Million Tax Filers to Disclose Crypto Dealings
- The U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has unveiled a new draft tax form used by some 150 million people in the country to file tax returns. It has a ...
- Bitcoin Price Rejected at Key Level Near $9000
- Over the past five days, Bitcoin (BTC) has rallied more than $1,000, from $7,770 to $8,835, giving the crypto space hope of further upside. Bitcoin's Oct.
- Bitcoin May Target $5000 in Near Term as Momentum Falters
- After surging from its recent lows of $7,800, Bitcoin has been unable to extend its upwards momentum and has continued trading sideways within the ...
- Crypto Markets Trade Sideways After SEC Rejects TON
- After hitting $8,800 on Oct. 11, Bitcoin (BTC) has been hovering around $8,300 threshold for the most part of the day. At press time, the biggest ...
- 5 of the Best Crypto Swapping Services
- Did you know you can verify any unconfirmed Bitcoin transaction with our Bitcoin Block Explorer tool? Simply complete a Bitcoin address search to ...
- 6 Monitoring Websites That Help Track Bitcoin Cash Data
- When it comes to cryptocurrency networks and markets, there's a lot to keep track of. Thankfully there's also now a bunch of dedicated bitcoin cash ...
- Cardano Creator Charles Hoskinson Calls Out Bitcoin Maximalism, Says the Gospel of Satoshi Is a ‘Very Bad View’
The creator of Cardano, co-creator of Ethereum and CEO of IOHK, Charles Hoskinson is an early adopter of Minecraft who got into Bitcoin in 2011 when people were using spreadsheets to track their trades. He watched BTC climb to its first billion-dollar plateau in 2013. But Bitcoin had limitations and Hoskinson had a vision. In […]
- 10 Years Since The First Bitcoin Transaction: 5050 BTC For $5
- It's safe to say that Bitcoin has come a long way since it was first introduced to the public. Interestingly enough, exactly 10 years ago on this same day, ...
- Ukraine in a Rush to Legalize Cryptocurrencies Under Zelensky
- Ukraine's Ministry of Digital Transformation plans to legalize cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin cash (BCH) and bitcoin core (BTC). ?he initiative to ...
- Bitcoin price headed towards make or break moment: Can hit $100000?
- The king of cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC) is not showing any better signs, and now the analysts believe that Bitcoin price is headed towards a make or ...
- Bitmain CEO Claims Bitcoin Halving May Not Spark Bull Run
- Analysts and investors alike have long looked towards Bitcoin's halving as a potential catalyst that could spark the next massive parabolic rally and ...
- Biggest Bitcoin Whales in Existence Hoarding BTC At Record Rate: Crypto Research Firm
New data from the on-chain market intelligence company Glassnode indicates an increasing number of Bitcoin whales are hoarding BTC. According to Glassnode, the number of Bitcoin addresses holding more than 1,000 BTC, worth over $8 million at time of writing, just hit a peak of about 2,075. The number of whales holding Bitcoin initially dipped […]
- Bitcoin-powered RSK Announces New Increased Merged Mining Rewards Program
- The project that brought Smart Contracts to Bitcoin is now the most profitable Bitcoin merged mining platform in the blockchain space. CHENGDU ...
- Bitcoin options market pricing only 5% probability of pushing past $20K by March
- Skew, a company that provides real-time data analytics for Bitcoin and Ether derivatives, recently posted on their Twitter account how their data ...
- Investor says Bitcoin price could drop to $6k based on GBTC premium
- According to Timothy Peterson, an investor at Cane Island Alternative Advisors, the Bitcoin price could drop to the $6,000 region due to the gap ...
- Bitcoin Price Diary: How REN/BTC Double Bottom Made Me 49% Profit
- In this third installment of my Bitcoin Price Diary, I'll revisit some open positions which are still in play and review a sizable trade on REN. I also have a ...
- Bitcoin price prediction: BTC/USD journey back into the $8500-zone hampered by multiple ...
- BTC/USD has gone up from $8,267.85 to $8,290.60 so far today. Like the rest of the crypto market, BTC/USD suffered a heavily bearish Friday, as well.
- Bitcoin Bull Anthony Pompliano Reveals New Outlook on Ripple and XRP
- Bitcoin bull Anthony Pompliano is sharing his thoughts on the future of Ripple, XRP and Bitcoin. At the end of a 90-minute interview with Ripple CEO ...
- WATCH: Tongtong Gong of Amberdata Talks About Gender in Crypto
- Gong, the COO of Amberdata, talks about her experience in the growing and expanding crypto ecosystem.
- Bitcoin (BTC) Can See Some Near Term Upside But Bearish Setup Remains Intact
- Bitcoin (BTC) could see some short term upside as the price is consolidating and in a good position to test the 38.2% fib retracement level from current ...
- Bitcoin price will move in a range through October: trader claims
- Bitcoin price range trading tends to take place when the value of an asset continuously trades between a high and a low price. These highs and lows ...
- Job description leaves out bitcoin requirement
- A man told the Kalispell Police Department he “was petitioned for a job over the internet” and the supposed employer deposited $5,000 into his bank ...
- Bakkt Bitcoin Trading Volume Suddenly Explodes, Jumping 800%
- Now, after a slow start, bitcoin futures contracts being traded on the Intercontinental Exchange-backed bitcoin and crypto platform finally appear to be ...
- Forget Bitcoin. I'd buy FTSE 100 growth shares to get rich and retire early
- In less than four months, the price of Bitcoin has fallen by over a third. This highlights the volatility of the virtual currency, as well as the risks involved in ...
- A $5 BTC-USD Transaction on This Day 10 Years Ago Officially Made Bitcoin an Economic Good
- On Oct 12, 2009, Martti Malmi a.k.a. Sirius, a Finnish software engineer and one of Bitcoin's earliest developers, sold 5,050 BTC to ...
- Bitcoin tax payments bite the dust
- Ohio is discontinuing a program launched in 2018 that allows Ohio businesses to pay their taxes using the cryptocurrency Bitcoin. Fewer than 10 ...
- Market speculators hold net short positon of Bitcoin futures
- WASHINGTON, Oct. 11 (Xinhua) -- Market speculators held a net short position of Bitcoin futures this week, according to a report from U.S. Commodity ...
- Nick Szabo: Bitcoin Works Infinitely Better As A Medium of Exchange Than 'Vaporware' Libra
- Bitcoin (BTC) is running into its eleventh year, while Facebook's Libra is facing renewed difficulties, with some of the founding members of the Libra ...
- 4 New High-Powered Bitcoin Miners Revealed
- Many businesses and mining operations attended like Bitmain, Genesis Mining, Bitcoin.com, Btc.com, Btc.top, Viabtc, and Poolin. During the summit ...
- Analyst Eyes Bitcoin Price Upside as $8400 Holds
- On Friday, Bitcoin was relatively flat. While the cryptocurrency briefly fell under $8,250, BTC's price currently sits at $8,400. Altcoins have followed suit, ...
- Crypto Tidbits: Bitcoin ETF Denied, Libra Loses Visa & eBay, SEC Crackdown on Telegram's ...
- Another week, another of Crypto Tidbits. This week, Bitcoin traded within a relatively wide range — $8,200 to $8,900 — but is closing at a very similar ...
- Technical Analysis and Market Entry: Bitcoin Bulls Must Force a Break Above $8800 or Be ...
- Bitcoin price has been stuck within consolidation for three weeks; the next move will be trend defining. BTC/USD price action has formed a bearish ...
- Finman and Hayner of Metal Pay Launch Metal VC
- Finman invested the money into bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and upon becoming a full-fledged adult, bitcoin began experiencing the massive hikes ...
- Bitcoin News Today – October 12
- Bitcoin News Today – VanEck – one of the top investment management companies in the United States – just enlisted four reasons why Bitcoin should ...
- PoS Will Make Ethereum More Secure Than Bitcoin, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Buterin started his presentation by talking about Bitcoin and paying homage to its pseudonymous creator Satoshi Nakamoto, noting that he created ...
599115 at 23:54
599114 at 23:29
599113 at 23:26
599112 at 23:24
599111 at 23:17
599110 at 23:16
599109 at 23:06
599108 at 22:41
599107 at 22:15
599106 at 22:04
599105 at 21:41
599104 at 21:22
599103 at 21:20
599102 at 21:10
599101 at 21:06
599100 at 21:06
599099 at 21:05
599098 at 20:33
599097 at 20:25
599096 at 20:11
599095 at 19:49
599094 at 19:49
599093 at 19:46
599092 at 19:40
599091 at 19:36
599090 at 19:14
599089 at 19:08
599088 at 19:04
599087 at 18:30
599086 at 18:30
599085 at 18:28
599084 at 18:24
599083 at 18:12
599082 at 18:12
599081 at 17:41
599080 at 17:39
599079 at 17:16
599078 at 17:11
599077 at 16:39
599076 at 16:39
599075 at 16:34
599074 at 16:14
599073 at 16:06
599072 at 15:58
599071 at 15:56
599070 at 15:45
599069 at 15:22
599068 at 15:07
599067 at 15:01
599066 at 14:33
599065 at 14:32
599064 at 14:28
599063 at 14:24
599062 at 14:21
599061 at 14:11
599060 at 13:58
599059 at 13:51
599058 at 13:40
599057 at 13:39
599056 at 13:37
599055 at 13:34
599054 at 13:07
599053 at 13:02
599052 at 12:57
599051 at 12:32
599050 at 12:20
599049 at 12:19
599048 at 12:06
599047 at 11:59
599046 at 11:51
599045 at 11:03
599044 at 10:52
599043 at 10:38
599042 at 10:23
599041 at 10:17
599040 at 10:09
599039 at 10:02
599038 at 09:58
599037 at 09:52
599036 at 09:31
599035 at 09:21
599034 at 09:03
599033 at 09:03
599032 at 08:26
599031 at 07:49
599030 at 07:33
599029 at 07:32
599028 at 07:24
599027 at 06:56
599026 at 06:53
599025 at 06:45
599024 at 06:45
599023 at 06:43
599022 at 06:37
599021 at 06:29
599020 at 06:24
599019 at 06:00
599018 at 05:59
599017 at 05:47
599016 at 05:39
599015 at 05:34
599014 at 05:31
599013 at 05:31
599012 at 05:20
599011 at 05:17
599010 at 05:03
599009 at 05:00
599008 at 04:35
599007 at 04:31
599006 at 04:18
599005 at 04:16
599004 at 03:58
599003 at 03:47
599002 at 03:35
599001 at 02:50
599000 at 02:46
598999 at 02:37
598998 at 02:19
598997 at 02:15
598996 at 02:13
598995 at 02:02
598994 at 01:59
598993 at 01:57
598992 at 01:48
598991 at 01:17
598990 at 01:16
598989 at 01:16
598988 at 01:06
598987 at 01:00
598986 at 00:46
598985 at 00:45
598984 at 00:40
598983 at 00:17