Closing price: $8362.0733 Powered by Coindesk
- Bitcoin Could Soon Incur Major Volatility as Bears Gain Upper Hand
- Bitcoin (BTC) has failed to garner any significant buying pressure after facing a sharp influx of selling pressure yesterday that sent it reeling to the ...
- TOP 3 Price Predictions: BTC, ETH, XRP — XRP Gains 5%, Leaving Bitcoin and Ethereum Behind
- However, such a statement cannot be applied to Bitcoin whose rate dropped at the end of October 13. Meanwhile, BTC and its fork Bitcoin SV are ...
- Fidelity Doesn't Want Retail Investors Making Mistakes With Bitcoin
- Last year, financial services behemoth Fidelity Investments made a massive splash in the Bitcoin scene when it revealed that it had launched a ...
- South Korean Blockchain ID Service Raises $8 Million in Series A
- Blockchain digital ID startup ICONLOOP received its first venture capital investment through an $8 million Series A round.
- Bitcoin volume on BitMEX drops to multi-month low, sparking fears of extended pullback
- Since then, up until last week, the daily volume of bitcoin on BitMEX did not drop below $900 million, staying above $2 billion for most of the seven ...
- Sodinokibi ransomware earns hacker $287K worth of Bitcoin in 3 days
- Criminals who distributed the Sodinokibi ransomware threat earned a huge payday from victims who paid the requested Bitcoin ransom. According to ...
- Forex Broker FXCM Launches Basket of 5 Cryptos for Retail Investors
- Foreign exchange trading platform FXCM Group has launched a basket of five cryptocurrencies aimed at retail investors.
- Should We Fear The Bitcoin Death Cross? Plus, 0x Price Drivers
- As before, Bitcoin remains tightly range-bound, trading around the same $8,300 level of the previous week, while altcoin movements are mostly ...
- Crypto Market Cap And Bitcoin Holding Support: BCH, BNB, EOS, TRX Analysis
- The crypto market cap and bitcoin (BTC) are holding important supports. Ethereum (ETH), binance coin (BNB), ripple, BCH, tron (TRX), litecoin and ...
- Bitcoin recovers to $8300 after dropping 2% over the weekend
- Crypto traders, at the time, could have been forgiven for briefly thinking Bitcoin was on its way toward a massive recovery. Last Friday, the price of ...
- Top 3 price prediction Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum: ETH 2.0 challenges Bitcoin's dominance and XRP ...
- The creator and visible head of the Ethereum ecosystem bet that the Ethereum 2.0 network will be safer than the Bitcoin network. The Ethereum ...
- Watch now: ETF Edge on the bitcoin ETF rejection, the race to zero commissions and investing in ...
- CNBC's ETF Edge is dedicated to the fastest-growing trend in investing right now: ETFs. Every Monday, Bob Pisani will be joined by a panel of top ...
- Would you invest in a Bitcoin scheme if Jeremy Clarkson, Alan Sugar and Simon Cowell told you to ...
- Beware the Bitcoin Revolution scam with fake celebrity endorsements ... An online Bitcoin investment platform claimed Jeremy Clarkson said it was his ...
- Is Bitcoin Becoming A Leading Indicator For Gold?
- Throughout 2019, Bitcoin and gold became highly correlated, rising and falling in value at or around the same time, and further fueling the Bitcoin as a ...
- Superstar YouTuber With Over One Billion Views Won’t Stop Tweeting About Bitcoin — No Matter What People Think
Bitcoin has a loyal fan. YouTube superstar Michelle Phan says Bitcoin is the best way to protect one’s assets in the event of a financial downturn. Tweeting to her 880,000 Twitter followers on Sunday, Phan says BTC isn’t an investment, but a reserve. Bitcoin isn’t an investment. It’s a reserve, the best savings technology that […]
- VanEck Director Calls on USA to Embrace Bitcoin After Backing Tether
- One of the Directors of VanEck, the New York-based investment firm, has gone from defending Tether (USDT) to calling on the US to embrace Bitcoin ...
- Ripple’s XRP Outruns Bitcoin to Spike 6% Amid ‘Swell Event’ Hype
XRP was performing better Bitcoin and the rest of the top rivals on Monday as investors/speculators anticipated bullish outcomes from an upcoming Ripple event. The third-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization established an intraday high of $0.2936 as of 0616 GMT. The move uphill brought its daily gains up by 5.73 percent, as calculated from the […]
- Alipay to ban all Bitcoin transactions
- Chinese payments platform Alipay will ban all transactions related to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The news was confirmed on Alipay's official ...
- UK Real Estate Firm Accepts Bitcoin for Sale of 150-Year-Old Church
- While the property unit is priced at 1.2 million British pounds ($1.5 million), the final price in Bitcoin is to be agreed and confirmed with the vendor and ...
- Study: Bitcoin Price Influence on Crypto Markets Is Decreasing
- A new index study by Indexica shows that a growing cryptocurrency ecosystem is taking away price dominance from Bitcoin as individuals now have ...
- Telegram Could Postpone Crypto Issuance After US Halts Token Sale
- Telegram could delay the late October launch of its own crypto after the SEC ordered it to halt the allegedly "unlawful" token sale in the U.S.
- Thrill-Seeking Drives Investors to Trade Crypto, Study Finds
- Investors who trade crypto tend to take bigger risks in the stock market, suggesting they seek dopamine more than diversification, a study found.
- Alibaba's Alipay Bans All Bitcoin, Crypto Transactions
- Can Alipay be used for bitcoin transactions? Alipay says no. There has been much confusion lately on whether Alipay can be used for fiat-crypto ...
- Bitcoin Supporter Spencer Dinwiddie Challenges NBA – Will Launch Ethereum-Based Platform to Tokenize Multi-Million-Dollar Contract
Pro-Bitcoin entrepreneur and Brooklyn Nets guard Spencer Dinwiddie is planning to turn his three-year $34.36-million contract into a digital investment vehicle, despite a firm pushback from the National Basketball Association. Contrary to the NBA, Dinwiddie says his new Ethereum-based platform “DREAM Fan Shares, which allows fans and investors to buy tokenized shares of his three-year […]
- Daily Liquidity Comes to Crypto Fund With Lukka Accounting Tool
- Crypto accounting firm Lukka has partnered with fund administrator Theorem to provide same-day net asset value reporting capabilities.
- Youtube Star Claims Bitcoin is the “Best Savings Technology”
- Bitcoin has been ascribed many classifications over its checkered ten-year history. Back during the project's earliest days, it was bashed by cynics who ...
- SEC Draws on Investor Communications to Halt Telegram Token Launch
- To justify halting the launch of Telegram's blockchain project, the Securities and Exchange Commission relied heavily on communications obtained from investors.
- Cryptocurrency market update: Bulls swinging into action, Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum in the green
- Bitcoin is pivotal at $8,300 as discussed earlier today. The largest cryptocurrency is up by a subtle 0.2% on the day. Ethereum, on the other hand, ...
- Bitcoin Whale Moves $5 Million in BTC From Coinbase — Time to Accumulate?
- Another day, another Bitcoin whale briefly surfacing to move exorbitant sums. In the most recent display of financial superiority, a large BTC ...
- Bitcoin Price: 2 Key Indicators Suggest Accumulation Underway Below $10K
- Bitcoin (BTC) finished a volatile week at $8,282 which is a 5% increase for the week but still 6% away from the highs of over $8,800. This morning ...
- Bitcoin Cash price analysis: BCH/USD inching closer to flag pattern breakout
- Bitcoin Cash is intentional with this current bullish momentum. The price has been able to sustain above the short-term ascending channel despite ...
- Bitcoin Top Crypto on the Darkweb, but Privacy-Oriented Cryptos Are Gaining Steam
- Bitcoin remains the cryptocurrency of choice on the dark web, according to a report from TheNextWeb. That might be mostly a matter of inertia, ...
- Wyckoff Logic Suggests Bitcoin Markdown Has Only Just Begun
- At the end of September 2019, Bitcoin broke down from a triangle pattern that it had been trading in throughout the summer months, putting an end to ...
- Facebook-Led Libra Forms Governing Council After Big-Name Departures
- At a charter signing in Geneva on Monday, the Libra Association locked in 21 members of its governing council.
- Bitcoin Faces Drop Below $8,000 Despite Beating Price Resistance
- Bitcoin has crossed the 20-day moving average hurdle, but remains in bearish territory on the daily and weekly charts.
- Bitcoin Price Could Return to $7.7K Low, Veteran Analyst Predicts
- Bitcoin is starting to look shaky and could potentially return to last week's lows of $7,700, predicts veteran crypto analyst @CryptoCred.
- Bitcoin Cash – ABC, Litecoin and Ripple Daily Analysis – 14/10/19
- Bitcoin Cash ABC gained 0.31% on Sunday. Following on from a 1.56% rise on Saturday, Bitcoin Cash ABC ended the week up 2.51% at $224.38.
- Bitcoin Weekly Price Stays in the Green Despite Tough Week
- Bitcoin price has somehow managed to remain in the green over the past 7 days despite a string of unfavourable events. Regulators remain hawkish ...
- G7 Evaluates Stablecoins as Risk to Global Financial Stability
- The world’s biggest economies are assessing stablecoins as a potential risk to the global financial system, said the Financial Stability Board.
- Bitcoin Price Continues to Track Bullish $3,200 Bottom Fractal
When asked about the drawbacks of Bitcoin, many people cite the cryptocurrency market’s immense volatility — multiple days a year, BTC and its ilk have 10%+ days. Case in point, the Bitcoin price tumbled off a cliff in late September, falling from the lofty price point of $10,100 to $7,700 in a week’s time. This...
- Switzerland’s ‘Crypto Valley’ Is Bringing Blockchain to Zurich
- The Crypto Valley Association and Zurich Tourism are working to bring blockchain awareness, tourism and business to Zurich.
- Bitcoin Price: Sudden Sunday Drop Has Analysts Eyeing $7.8K Support
- The behavior mimics multiples occasions in recent weeks and months, during which Bitcoin punctuated periods of flat activity with sudden volatility ...
- Cost of Storing Bitcoin Increasing, Currently Estimated at 2.1% pa
- There are a number of costs associated with using bitcoin and while it is still far cheaper than using traditional banks, they still need to be accounted ...
- Somebody Transfers Almost $1 Billion Worth of Bitcoin (BTC) for Less Than $4
- According to the 'Bitcoin Twitter Bot' account, which monitors the Bitcoin Blockchain 24/7, somebody has moved an eye-popping 112,027 BTC ($935 ...
- Bitcoin Forecast: Bitcoin likely to continue selling pressure
- The Bitcoin market try to rally during the trading session on Friday but gave up the gains and rollover back towards the 200 day EMA yet again.
- IMF Has Another Trick Up Its Sleeve When Fiat Fails - Its Own Coin SDR
- ... with liquidity via another, exclusive instrument — the SDR. Also Read: Bitcoin Cash Outshines BTC Retail Spending in Australia by a Wide Margin ...
- Token Investors May Sue After Former Korean Social Media Giant Shuts Down
- A once hugely popular social media site, Cyworld's abrupt closure brings uncertainty to holders of its recently launched crypto token.
- Tax Guide: What Crypto Owners Should Know
- Some allow you to download your transaction data directly from exchanges and wallets. News.Bitcoin.com recently published a list of 10 useful tax ...
- Bitcoin price prediction: BTC/USD hunting for a breakout – Confluence Detector
- Bitcoin upward movement continues to be limited under the 23.6% Fib retracement level we discussed earlier today. A shallow recovery from the ...
- XBT/USD Analysis: Bitcoin Forming A Rising Triangle – Is $7200 The Bottom
- It is clear that Bitcoin is yet to find a bottom that will set in a trajectory towards $10,000. The trend in the last couple of weeks has been up and down ...
- Bitcoin Faces Drop Below $8000 Despite Beating Price Resistance
- Bitcoin has crossed the 20-day moving average (MA) hurdle but remains in bearish territory below the long-term resistance of the 200-day MA.
- Bitcoin Readies For Next Big Move After Slow Weekend
The weekend has been largely lethargic for Bitcoin and crypto markets with little movement out of their trading ranges. A couple of tests of resistance occurred but BTC was beaten back by the bears and quickly retreated to its support level. A breakout will come soon and traders are eyeing entry and exit zones. Bitcoin...
- Bitcoin price analysis: BTC/USD double morning star formation demonstrates signs of reversal via ...
- The Bitcoin price is trading with minor gains of some 0.50%, following the closure in the green last week. BTC/USD price action via the weekly chart ...
- Bitcoin Eyes Gains as Pound Drops on Brexit Uncertainty
Bitcoin was inching higher on Monday in the UK markets as Pound gave up some part of its last week’s sharp gains. The cryptocurrency surged by 0.76 percent against the sterling as of 1005 UTC to trade at £6,627.90. The minor surge came after the pound dropped by 0.68 percent against the US dollar. The...
- GandCrab cousin Sodinokibi made a fortune for ransomware pushers
- His posts contained bitcoin transaction IDs that indicated he earned the equivalent of $287,499 in bitcoin from ransom payments made in just 72 hours ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Trend Remains Negative Below $8400
- Bitcoin price is trading in a negative zone below $8,400 against the US Dollar. BTC must climb above $8,400 and $8,500 to move back into a positive ...
- US Treasury Secretary: Regulatory Fears Forced Libra Exodus
- U.S. Treasury Secretary Mnuchin said backers of Facebook’s Libra withdrew from the project, fearing it would not meet regulatory standards.
- Binance's Top Referrer Earned Nearly 6 Bitcoin (BTC) Last Week
- Binance, the world's largest crypto exchange, has one of the longest-running referral programs in the industry and it's paying significant dividends for ...
- Cryptocurrencies price prediction: Bitcoin, Ethereum & Ripple - American Wrap - 14 October
- The four hour chart below is showing the price in its consolidation zone between 8,826 and 7,701. Today price is right in the middle of the ...
- Electrum Bitcoin Wallet to Support Lightning Network in Next Release
- The next release of major Bitcoin (BTC) wallet software Electrum will support off-chain scalability solution Lightning Network (LN). The Electrum official ...
- CME Says Bitcoin Futures Gaining Interest From Big Investors
- CME Group, the Chicago-based exchange operator, said its bitcoin futures contracts grew in popularity last quarter, with the number of open contracts ...
- 5 Top Car Makers Enter Field Trials for Automatic Blockchain Payments
- Renault, BMW, General Motors, Honda and Ford are set to begin real-world testing of blockchain IDs for cars next month.
- Renowned Bitcoin Artist Encourages Venezuelan Artists Spread the BTC Word
- Perhaps the most well known Bitcoin artist is on a mission to spread the Bitcoin word in Venezuela. Pascal Boyart has been working with the website ...
- Europol: Bitcoin is the still the dark web's favorite cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin BTC is still very much the dark web's favorite cryptocurrency, but those looking to cover their tracks are slowly learning to use privacy-focused ...
- Daily death cross approaches as Bitcoin loses momentum above $8000
- Bitcoin is edging towards an exponential moving average death cross on the daily chart, which would almost certainly signal an extended correction to ...
- Zcash’s Halo Breakthrough Is a Big Deal – Not Just For Cryptocurrencies
- CoinDesk's Mike Casey explores a technological breakthrough by the company behind the zcash cryptocurrency.
- Chargers' Russell Okung Says Bitcoin Is Freedom After Bank Denies Request to Withdraw His Own ...
- LA Chargers offensive tackle Russell Okung says he equates Bitcoin directly with freedom. In a new interview on the What Bitcoin Did podcast, Okung ...
- Bitcoin market update: BTC/USD upside capped under the 23.6% Fibonacci level
- Bitcoin is in a slightly bullish momentum following a weekend largely characterized with little to no action. Major cryptocurrencies continued with ...
- How to make money on Bitcoin
- You may be wondering if you can still make money with Bitcoin today. You may hear people tell you that Bitcoin is a thing of the past and that you need ...
- Growth of BTC Millionaires Now Matches Bitcoin's Early Years: New Data
- The number of Bitcoin (BTC) addresses containing more than 1,000 BTC ($8.3 million) is growing at the same pace in 2019 as before 2014, new data ...
- RockItCoin Installs Its 200th Bitcoin Kiosk in Partnership with the Blockchain Institute
- RockItCoin, one of the nation's largest bitcoin kiosk operators, partnered ... Bitcoin kiosks operate as an automated teller, exchanging digital bitcoins ...
- SpaceX and Bitcoin Both Aiming for the Moon in Q1 2020
- The first three months of next year could be huge for both SpaceX — and, by inference, the price of Tesla stock — and Bitcoin. Both of them will be ...
- Tether Mints Another 2.5M USDT While Bitcoin Whales Accumulate
- Tether has minted another 2.5M USDT, this time on the TRON blockchain. The move comes as major Bitcoin whales have been consolidating their ...
- Bitcoin is the coin of choice for cybercriminals - Europol
- Despite the growing diversity of cryptocurrency assets, cybercriminals still prefer bitcoin, according to the recent report on «Internet Organized Crime ...
- David Case talks about his journey with Kronoverse and Bitcoin SV
- Kronoverse is working on very innovative new gaming technology on the Bitcoin SV (BSV) blockchain, and they had a lot to show at the recent ...
- Researchers find Bitcoin sextortion malware also mines Monero
- Analysts have reportedly discovered the source of the sextortion emails that've plagued the internet since last year — the ones that demand Bitcoin ...
- G7: Crypto Stablecoins Like Libra Threaten Financial Stability, But Not Bitcoin
It comes as no surprise that Facebook is still on the receiving end of regulatory pressure from global economies. The social media giant has done the crypto industry few favors as all eyes are now on stablecoins and the outlook for them is predictably pessimistic. Bitcoin, however, has not been deemed a threat just yet....
- Cryptocurrency 101: What is Bitcoin, where did it come from, and where does is lead?
- CryptoCast w/Chicago Crypto Capital, Ep. 1 – Bitcoin 101: ... that drive things like Bitcoin, and what the future holds for this versatile technology.
- UNICEF Will Not Convert Bitcoin and Ethereum Donations to Fiat
- Recently, UNICEF announced it is working on a prototype to allow it to accept Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) donations. Notably, these donations ...
- UK Forex Giant Launches New Bitcoin Service as Brexit Fears Grow
- UK-based FXCM Group has introduced a new bitcoin trading service right around the time when investors weigh the possibility of a hard Brexit.
- London Blockchain Conference Pulls Headline After Crypto Community Threatens to Boycott Faketoshi
A London blockchain conference has pulled the headline for one of its most controversial talks after the crypto community rallied in defiance against its speaker – the self-proclaimed creator of bitcoin Craig Wright, AKA ‘Faketoshi’. The CC Forum scheduled to take place Oct. 14-16 has a number of high-profile figures attending, including the infamous anti-crypto […]
- Bitcoin Price: Is $8K the New Normal or Can it Bounce Back?
- The bitcoin price is now balancing around $8,000 USD, potentially favoring a chance to revert and upgrade to the former lateral market, somewhere ...
- Bitcoin Holding Well Above $8.1K, With A Chance to Break Downtrend – Price Analysis
- There have been two Bitcoin (BTC) movements since the leading crypto's breakdown in late September: the breakdown itself, and A subsequent relief ...
- Grayscale Wins Approval for First Public Digital Currency Index Fund
- The digital currency asset manager will offer its Digital Large Cap Fund on over-the-counter markets.
- Coinbase Eyes European Growth After Winning Irish E-Money License
- Cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase has been granted an Irish e-money license that will bring it greater access to EU and EEA markets.
599392 at 23:59
599391 at 23:53
599390 at 23:50
599389 at 23:45
599388 at 23:41
599387 at 23:34
599386 at 23:21
599385 at 22:54
599384 at 22:42
599383 at 22:41
599382 at 22:39
599381 at 22:26
599380 at 22:18
599379 at 22:06
599378 at 21:30
599377 at 21:27
599376 at 21:27
599375 at 21:12
599374 at 21:03
599373 at 20:52
599372 at 20:43
599371 at 20:26
599370 at 19:57
599369 at 19:56
599368 at 19:39
599367 at 19:19
599366 at 19:06
599365 at 19:02
599364 at 18:47
599363 at 18:21
599362 at 18:07
599361 at 17:53
599360 at 17:45
599359 at 17:40
599358 at 17:15
599357 at 17:06
599356 at 17:05
599355 at 17:04
599354 at 16:57
599353 at 16:43
599352 at 16:30
599351 at 16:29
599350 at 16:27
599349 at 15:59
599348 at 15:31
599347 at 15:14
599346 at 15:00
599345 at 14:56
599344 at 14:44
599343 at 14:36
599342 at 13:54
599341 at 13:49
599340 at 13:40
599339 at 12:58
599338 at 12:34
599337 at 12:33
599336 at 12:32
599335 at 12:27
599334 at 12:22
599333 at 12:19
599332 at 12:16
599331 at 12:13
599330 at 12:10
599329 at 12:09
599328 at 11:59
599327 at 11:52
599326 at 11:53
599325 at 11:42
599324 at 11:23
599323 at 11:22
599322 at 11:10
599321 at 11:05
599320 at 11:05
599319 at 11:03
599318 at 10:14
599317 at 10:10
599316 at 10:10
599315 at 10:01
599314 at 09:48
599313 at 09:42
599312 at 09:28
599311 at 09:23
599310 at 08:59
599309 at 08:45
599308 at 08:37
599307 at 08:33
599306 at 08:32
599305 at 07:59
599304 at 07:56
599303 at 07:50
599302 at 07:40
599301 at 07:39
599300 at 07:24
599299 at 07:21
599298 at 07:04
599297 at 06:52
599296 at 06:49
599295 at 06:44
599294 at 06:02
599293 at 05:56
599292 at 05:52
599291 at 05:52
599290 at 05:41
599289 at 05:34
599288 at 05:14
599287 at 05:02
599286 at 04:57
599285 at 04:51
599284 at 04:48
599283 at 04:20
599282 at 04:17
599281 at 04:16
599280 at 04:01
599279 at 03:53
599278 at 03:30
599277 at 03:29
599276 at 03:13
599275 at 03:07
599274 at 03:03
599273 at 03:00
599272 at 02:59
599271 at 02:31
599270 at 02:01
599269 at 01:41
599268 at 01:35
599267 at 01:32
599266 at 01:27
599265 at 01:13
599264 at 01:10
599263 at 01:08
599262 at 00:55
599261 at 00:51
599260 at 00:46
599259 at 00:35
599258 at 00:12