Closing price: $8002.8483 Powered by Coindesk
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Showing Signs of Additional Weakness
- Bitcoin price is showing signs of additional weakness below $8,200 against the US Dollar. BTC could accelerate decline if it continues to struggle near ...
- Craig Wright: Satoshi Nakamoto Plagiarized My Bitcoin Paper
- Craig S Wright, an Australian computer scientist who claims that he created billions of dollars worth of payment protocol Bitcoin, accused Satoshi ...
- Libra Association Exec: Bitcoin is Digital Gold, Very Different to Libra
- He went on to describe Bitcoin and the still-to-be-released Libra as being “totally different” from one another. Bitcoin, of course, is limited in total ...
- Bitcoin Blockchain Snoop Helps Feds Take Down World’s Largest Child Porn Site
U.S. federal prosecutors have indicted a South Korean national behind the world’s largest darknet child sexual exploitation site that was primarily funded using bitcoin. The website known as ‘Welcome to Video’ was being run by 23-year old Jong Woo Son. The South Korean national is currently serving a prison sentence in his home country for […]
- Texas Bitcoin Minining Startup Gets $50M Investment, Aims To Be Global Bitcoin Hub
- Who would've thought that Bitcoin mining would still be a thing? After all, the rewards for miners are down to 12.5 Bitcoins, and it's scheduled to ...
- US Congressman: Facebook Should Adopt Bitcoin, Drop Libra Project
- During the interview, the conversation turned to Facebook's Libra project and the differences between the social media giant's offering and Bitcoin.
- It's not 'Bitcoin the Musical,' but blockchain technology is coming to Broadway
- It's not 'Bitcoin the Musical,' but blockchain technology is coming to Broadway. It's not 'Bitcoin the Musical,' but blockchain technology is coming to ...
- Cyberbit discovers international airport riddled with Bitcoin-mining malware
- Cyberbit discovers international airport riddled with Bitcoin-mining malware. Here's how known malware exploits can be tweaked to get past current ...
- Bitcoin And Crypto Market Signaling Bearish Continuation: BCH, EOS, TRX, ADA Analysis
- Bitcoin and the crypto market cap are showing bearish signs. Ethereum (ETH), EOS, Tron (TRX), BCH, ripple, ADA and BNB are likely to extend ...
- Street Artist Pascal Boyart Helps Venezuelan Creators Earn Crypto
- Crypto-passionate street artist Pascal Boyart, well known in the space for being the first artist in his style to affix Bitcoin QR codes to his work, is now ...
- IRS Followed Bitcoin Transactions, Resulting In Takedown Of The Largest Child Exploitation Site ...
- IRS-CI was able to trace bitcoin transactions on the site to people all over the world who were uploading and downloading this material, as well as find ...
- Sign in with Lightning: New Bitcoin authentication tool goes live
- A Bitcoin Lightning Network authentication tool has gone live at Lapps.co, a website featuring a curated selection of Lightning apps (Lapps).
- Yes, Even Bitcoin HODLers Can Lose Money in the Long-Term: Here's How
- Since dropping from its 2019 high at $13,800, Bitcoin (BTC) has been in a rut which has led to the price retracing roughly 43% to $7,800. Traders ...
- Bitcoin Back Below $8K — But Is the Macro Bullish Trend Broken?
- Bitcoin (BTC) price has continued its multiple-day slide, dropping 5.3% over the past two days and 9.6% from it's $8,800 high 5 days ago. While Bitcoin ...
- Bitcoin Prices Drop As Market Suffers Multiple Headwinds
- Bitcoin prices dipped today as the digital currency struggled with challenges including widespread selling pressure and lackluster sentiment. (Photo ...
- Are Bitcoin's 'Dismal' Trading Volumes Cause for Concern?
- Bitcoin trading volume across multiple key exchanges appear to be dropping of late. The dwindling numbers of traders buying and selling the digital ...
- Foxconn Founder: Libra Can ‘Converge’ With China’s Digital Currency in Taiwan
- Terry Gou, Taiwan's richest man and the founder of manufacturing giant Foxconn, wants the island to roll out the red carpet for Facebook's Libra.
- Bitcoin Price Indicator Shows Bearish Mood Strongest Since February
- Bitcoin is facing strongest selling pressure since February and has potential to drop below recent lows near $7,750.
- Bitcoin 'Sextortion' Malware Is Worse Than Thought
- Bitcoin's massive price increase of the last few years–the price is still up over 10-fold since early 2017 despite last year's sell-off–has caused hackers ...
- Crypto Analyst Charts Road to Bitcoin Price Jump As BTC Traders Close in on Critical Timeframe
As Bitcoin (BTC) trades just a hair below the $8,000 mark at press time, down from around $10,000 since September 24, cryptocurrency traders are deliberating whether BTC will slump further to the $7,000 range. Widely-followed crypto analyst Plan? points out that traders are closing in on six months before the next Bitcoin halving, an event […]
- Bitcoin price prediction: BTC/USD doomed as support fizzles out – Confluence Detector
- Bitcoin bears have been increasing the pressure on support areas since the drop in value from $8,800 last week. Movement upwards is acutely limited ...
- RSK Increased Its Merged Mining Rewards; Bitcoin Miners to Gain More?
- If you're a Bitcoin miner or enthusiast, you now have another reason to smile. On October 12th, RSK, the project that brought smart contracts to Bitcoin, ...
- UK Woman Faces Death Threats After Speaking Out on Alleged Scam OneCoin
- The British woman says she received death threats after speaking on a podcast about the alleged Ponzi scheme.
- Nasdaq Lists an AI-Powered Index of Crypto Market’s Top 100 Performers
- The Nasdaq stock exchange has listed an index of crypto’s top 100 coins alongside traditional market bellwethers like the S&P 500 and the Dow.
- These luxury hotels now take bitcoin
- “We believe Bitcoin is here to stay, it only seems natural to offer more choices in the payment process,” André Meier, director of finance at Dolder Hotel ...
- XRP Price Exits Downtrend to Hit Three-Week High
- XRP has been on the offensive, having ended a 3.5-month-long downtrend with a move to three-week highs.
- Bitcoin Futures Shatter $700,000,000 in Volume on Binance As Crypto Startup Bakkt Searches for Traction
A leading crypto data aggregator is reporting a surge in volume on Binance’s new Bitcoin futures platform. According to Skew Markets, the leading crypto exchange recorded more than $700 million in trading volume on Tuesday. Binance just had a record volume day for its newly launched BTCUSDT futures product : $700mln+ traded on the 15th […]
- Wilshire Phoenix Refiles Its Bitcoin ETF Proposal With SEC
- The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has once again begun accepting public comments regarding the updated Bitcoin ...
- Bitcoin Studies- Coming to a University Near You?
- Is Bitcoin (BTC) teachable? As Satoshi Nakamoto once commented on Bitcointalk, “If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to ...
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Below $8000, Is $7000 or $9000 Next?
- This morning, Bitcoin price briefly broke back below $8,000 and is currently teetering on the support line – which could possibly be the last stand for ...
- Top Fed Official Says US Central Bank ‘Actively’ Debating Digital Dollar
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas President Rob Kaplan says the U.S. dollar faces increasing threats to its status as the global reserve currency.
- How Bitcoin Could Reach $5 Million Per Coin
- On Oct 15, for the first time in three years, Bitcoin witnessed a bullish crossover of the 100- and 200-period moving averages on the three-day charts.
- Fearing USD Decline, Ex-CFTC Heads Propose a Blockchain-Based Digital Dollar
- Two former ranking members of the CFTC offered up a plan for a government-sanctioned, blockchain-based digital dollar.
- ‘Crypto Twitter Sentiment’ Algo Claims 281% Returns After Reading Bitcoin Tweets
Brokerage firm eToro has brought a new tool to the market that’s supposed to help investors crack the code of investing in cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin – crypto Twitter. In a recent blog, eToro announced that it is partnering with cryptocurrency information service provider TIE, which uses algorithms based on crowd-driven sentiment to develop trading […]
- Bitcoin To See 150% Rally to $20,000 Within Next 18 Months: Prominent Investor
Over the past few months, the price of Bitcoin (BTC) and other cryptocurrencies have been heavily languishing. Since the $14,000 peak established in June, BTC has collapsed by nearly 50%, falling all the way to $7,700 at the multi-month low. Related Reading: Analyst Eyes 10% Bitcoin Price Expansion as Volatility Creeps Closer Despite this harrowing...
- China Injects Billions as Economy Slows, Will Investors Turn to Bitcoin?
America is not the only country manipulating its money in order to prop up a flagging economy. Today China unexpectedly injected billions in cash to prevent a fall in interest rates as the economy flounders following months of trading tensions. Savvy investors turned to Bitcoin before, will they do it again? Central Bank Floods Market...
- China Wants Digital Currency After Bitcoin Crackdown
- As Facebook readies to launch its answer to bitcoin, China is set to introduce its own digital currency — one that could allow the government and the ...
- CFTC charges Nevada man in $11 million Bitcoin Ponzi scheme
- According to the CFTC, David Gilbert Saffron, creator of Circle Society, defrauded at least 14 investors out of $11 million worth of Bitcoin.
- Grayscale is Seeing Mass Institutional Interest in Bitcoin
- Grayscale's Bitcoin Trust, which is the popular product that trades under GBTC, grew by an average of $13.2 million this quarter. The rest of ...
- US, South Korea officials trace bitcoin transactions to take down massive child porn site
- US and South Korean law enforcement officials have taken down the largest darknet child pornography website, the US Justice Department ...
- Bermuda Now Accepts USDC Crypto for Taxes and Government Services
- Bermuda announced Wednesday it will accept payments in the USDC stablecoin "for taxes, fees and other government services."
- ‘Satoshi’ Joins Bitcoin As Official Entry in the Oxford English Dictionary
The word “Satoshi” will now forever be part of the English language. The Oxford English Dictionary has announced that the Bitcoin unit, named after the pseudonymous BTC creator Satoshi Nakamoto, has been added to its database of words. According to the entry, satoshi, n. “The smallest monetary unit in the Bitcoin digital payment system, equal […]
- A massive dark web child porn site was brought down by tracing bitcoin
- Say it with me: Bitcoin is not anonymous. Three hundred and thirty-seven alleged members of a massive dark web child pornography website were ...
- Aliant to Pay Part of Employees' Compensation Packages in Bitcoin
- United States merchant services provider and payment processing firm Aliant Payments will be paying each of its employees part of their ...
- Bitcoin surveillance helped feds take down a massive child porn site
- Law enforcement officials in the US say they relied on sophisticated techniques for tracking Bitcoin transactions to take down “the largest child sexual ...
- Bitcoin Underperforms as Investors' Focus Remains on Brexit
- Bitcoin was trading in negative territory on Wednesday as a broader market focus remained glued on Brexit and other critical macroeconomic events.
- French Central Banker: The World Needs to Standardize Crypto Regulations
- A French central banker is calling for a global regulatory framework on crypto assets.
- Bermuda Starts Development of a Blockchain-Based National ID System
- The Atlantic island is rolling out the first phase of a national digital identification system built on blockchain tech.
- Tesla Competitor Is Now Accepting Bitcoin (BTC) for Its Exotic Luxury Car
Luxury automotive brand Karma is now accepting Bitcoin as a payment method. Manufacturer of the exotic hybrid sports car Revero, the Southern California-based company is opening its flagship location in Newport Beach, California to Bitcoin and crypto enthusiasts who want to spend their BTC on luxury electric vehicles. According to the announcement, Karma Newport Beach […]
- The bugs that almost killed Bitcoin
- Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency, being introduced to the world by the anonymous developer or group of developers that go by the name Satoshi ...
- US Law Enforcement Traces Bitcoin Transfers to Nab 'Largest' Child Porn Site
- A U.S. federal grand jury indicted a South Korean citizen for operating the largest child porn site by volume, where visitors spent millions of dollars ...
- 254 Million Shades of Grayscale: Bitcoin Inflows Up Dramatically
- In the second quarter, the fund saw increased interest in its alt funds, with ex Bitcoin Trust inflows having accounted for 24 percent, up from a mere one ...
- The Dollar Value Of Bitcoin Transactions Is Falling
- Bitcoin prices have bounced back in 2019 after abysmal performance in 2018 — but strong market returns for bitcoin investors may be masking a ...
- EY Launches Blockchain Tool to Help Bring Accountability to Public Finances
- The accounting giant is using blockchain tech to assist governments in improving transparency and accountability in the management of public funds.
- Bitcoin Is Totally Different Than Libra: Calibra Head David Marcus
- ?David Marcus, the head of Facebook's forthcoming cryptocurrency wallet Calibra, said that he is a fan of Bitcoin (BTC), but it is totally different than ...
- TOP 3 Price Predictions: BTC, ETH, XRP — Bitcoin Is Forming a Death Cross, Switching the Market ...
- The cryptocurrency market did not show any revival even in the short-term. Yesterday, Bitcoin continued its fall, and its price is currently sitting below ...
- Telegram Looks to Cut Deal With TON Blockchain Investors After SEC Order
- Investors can choose to approve the extension or get 77 percent of their money back.
- Miami International Airport Gets Its First Bitcoin ATM
- Bitcoin (BTC) ATM firm Bitstop installed one of its machines at the Miami International Airport, announcing the news in a press release published on ...
- Bitcoin Futures Flash Bullish As Binance Sets $700 Million Daily Record
- Cryptocurrency exchange Binance surprised analysts this week after its Bitcoin futures set an unlikely trading record.
- Trading Legend John Bollinger Suggests Recent Bitcoin Price Drop Could Be a Bear Trap: "Wait ...
- On Oct. 17, the Bitcoin (BTC) price has once again dipped below $8,000. However, it might be too early for the bears to start "I-to-you-soing". Trading ...
- Can Block Reward Halving Save Bitcoin From Another Bear Market?
The pressure appears to be mounting again for Bitcoin. A couple of months ago they were saying ‘you’ll never get another opportunity to buy four figure BTC’, and today it is looking like dumping back to $6,000. All hopes are now pinned on the halving seven months away, but can it really prevent another bear...
- Understanding Bitcoin's smallest unit, the Satoshi
- To celebrate this significant milestone, we thought it would be a great time to explain what a Satoshi is, how it works, and why it's important for Bitcoin.
- US authorities use bitcoin trail to break up large child porn website
- U.S. authorities followed a bitcoin trail to break up what they described as one of the largest dark web child porn marketplaces. Federal prosecutors ...
- Transylvania Crypto Conference 2019: The Transition to Bitcoin-Only
- First of all, it was a premier for Romania, a country that has never really held events that focus on Bitcoin, despite giving the space some prominent ...
- Bitcoin Made Busting Dark Child Porn Ring Easy For US Justice Department
Bitcoin is a potentially world-changing financial technology, designed by the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto. But Bitcoin also brought with it the birth of blockchain – distributed ledger technology that may not be world-changing, but certainly can redefine and improve upon certain industries. The technology makes tracing transactions especially simple, but cryptography keeps the account owner’s personal...
- Libra Plays Down Troubles, Anticipates 100 Members by Launch
- The Libra Association has said the project is undeterred by recent setbacks and expects to sign up 100 partners before it goes live.
- Where US Regulators Stand on Crypto Assets
- A number of companies have tried to obtain the agency's approval for bitcoin exchange-traded funds (ETFs), but all proposals have been rejected so ...
- Huge Child Porn Ring Busted as Authorities Cite Ability to Crack Bitcoin Privacy
- Federal authorities in the U.S. have unsealed charges against the South Korean operator of a child porn ring that's been billed as the world's “largest ...
- Bitcoin Breaks Below Key Support; Movement to $7000 May Be Inbound
- Bitcoin (BTC) and the aggregated crypto markets have incurred some bearish momentum over the past several hours, as sellers have pushed the ...
- CoinEx Chain Elects New Node Partners
- Hosted by CoinEx Chain Foundation, “CoinEx Chain Global Nodes Election Launch Conference” was successfully held in Shenzhen on Oct 16.
- Craig 'Pumpkin Man' Wright: Bitcoin Conference Gets Surreal With Audience Outburst
- The YouTube analyst continued, stating that documents posted by Wright as evidence supporting his claims that he himself invented Bitcoin more than ...
- Giant Child Porn Site Is Busted as US Follows Bitcoin Trail
- U.S. and Korean authorities say they broke up one of the world's largest markets for child pornography, a crime that is proliferating at a furious pace ...
- Bitcoin Inheritance Solution? Startup to Make Passing on BTC Easy
- A startup focused on Bitcoin management has launched a service to make passing on Bitcoin as part of inheritance easier. The service, known as the ...
599688 at 23:58
599687 at 23:56
599686 at 23:45
599685 at 23:44
599684 at 23:35
599683 at 23:33
599682 at 23:29
599681 at 23:24
599680 at 23:23
599679 at 23:12
599678 at 23:04
599677 at 22:50
599676 at 22:42
599675 at 22:36
599674 at 22:32
599673 at 22:24
599672 at 22:20
599671 at 22:13
599670 at 22:11
599669 at 21:55
599668 at 21:50
599667 at 21:50
599666 at 21:33
599665 at 21:20
599664 at 21:06
599663 at 20:53
599662 at 20:51
599661 at 20:15
599660 at 20:06
599659 at 19:52
599658 at 19:47
599657 at 19:34
599656 at 19:20
599655 at 19:18
599654 at 19:14
599653 at 19:04
599652 at 18:55
599651 at 18:48
599650 at 18:39
599649 at 18:36
599648 at 18:31
599647 at 18:24
599646 at 18:08
599645 at 18:07
599644 at 18:06
599643 at 17:53
599642 at 17:29
599641 at 17:09
599640 at 17:05
599639 at 17:04
599638 at 16:58
599637 at 16:53
599636 at 16:40
599635 at 16:37
599634 at 16:30
599633 at 16:20
599632 at 16:19
599631 at 16:18
599630 at 16:14
599629 at 15:50
599628 at 15:31
599627 at 14:58
599626 at 14:49
599625 at 14:48
599624 at 14:46
599623 at 14:36
599622 at 14:17
599621 at 14:11
599620 at 14:06
599619 at 14:04
599618 at 13:42
599617 at 13:37
599616 at 13:24
599615 at 13:20
599614 at 13:18
599613 at 13:13
599612 at 12:52
599611 at 12:47
599610 at 12:41
599609 at 12:34
599608 at 11:55
599607 at 11:50
599606 at 11:41
599605 at 11:41
599604 at 11:34
599603 at 11:22
599602 at 11:17
599601 at 11:06
599600 at 11:00
599599 at 10:54
599598 at 10:53
599597 at 10:47
599596 at 10:19
599595 at 10:05
599594 at 09:55
599593 at 09:27
599592 at 09:24
599591 at 09:17
599590 at 09:17
599589 at 09:00
599588 at 08:52
599587 at 08:52
599587 at 08:52
599586 at 08:21
599585 at 08:08
599584 at 08:03
599583 at 07:48
599582 at 07:32
599581 at 07:29
599580 at 07:09
599579 at 07:08
599578 at 06:00
599577 at 05:36
599576 at 05:35
599575 at 05:28
599574 at 05:21
599573 at 04:48
599572 at 04:05
599571 at 03:56
599570 at 03:50
599569 at 03:44
599568 at 03:24
599567 at 03:12
599566 at 03:07
599565 at 03:06
599564 at 02:55
599563 at 02:52
599562 at 02:39
599561 at 02:39
599560 at 02:33
599559 at 02:27
599558 at 02:21
599557 at 02:14
599556 at 02:05
599555 at 02:04
599554 at 02:02
599553 at 01:52
599552 at 01:32
599551 at 01:32
599550 at 01:26
599549 at 01:09
599548 at 00:31
599547 at 00:07
599546 at 00:03