Closing price: $8081.3133 Powered by Coindesk
- China's Alipay And Bitcoin Exchange Giant Binance In Shock Clash
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchanges have been effectively banned in China since 2017, though that hasn't stopped people trading bitcoin between ...
- Bitcoin Sentiment Is Broken: Bagholders Are Waving The White Flag In Defeat
- Bitcoin market sentiment is broken. Crash of 2018 and failed breakout this year has added to skepticism on future of Bitcoin as a currency with more ...
- There are 3 million Bitcoins left. Why does that matter?
- On Friday, the 18 millionth bitcoin will be mined. There will only be another three million left to dig up. It's an arbitrary number to celebrate, but Bitcoin ...
- Tesla Rival Accepts Bitcoin First as Elon Musk Ponders SpaceX
- Karma Automotive has beaten its more-established luxury electric vehicle rival, Tesla, to the Bitcoin punch. The Southern California-based company is ...
- Meet Be.cash: An Offline Bitcoin Cash Sending Tool
- On October 13, software developer Tobias Ruck showed off a demo of an offline bitcoin cash (BCH) wallet tool called Be.cash. The concept provides ...
- Cryptocurrencies price prediction: Bitcoin, Ripple & Litecoin - American Wrap - 17 October
- Bitcoin bulls have been through some pain recently but I am here to tell you its not all bad news. The daily chart is showing some signs that the ...
- Bitcoin Cash – ABC, Litecoin and Ripple Daily Analysis – 17/10/19
- Bitcoin Cash ABC fell by 2.18% on Wednesday. Following on from a 3.21% slide on Tuesday, Bitcoin Cash ABC ended the day at $217.29. A bullish ...
- Regulators can Shut Down Bitcoin Anytime: Bloomberg Editor
- The media talent warned institutions against creating bitcoin-based investment products, stating that they could become a tool to take capital from fiat ...
- How the world's largest child porn marketplace was undone by a right-click
- Customers paid 0.02 Bitcoin (about $160) for “points” that were good for up to 230 downloads, or 0.03 Bitcoin (about $325-$350 at the time, now ...
- Coinbase, Cash App, Remain Top Rated Places To Easily Buy Bitcoin
- Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum are new, emerging financial technologies and assets. The unfamiliarity with the new technology can make ...
- Bitcoin daily chart alert—range-trading persists late this week
- Editor's Note: Welcome to Kitco's Bitcoin Daily Technical Alert. Every trading day veteran Kitco technical analyst Jim Wyckoff will provide you with a ...
- Venezuelan Migrants Are Using Bitcoin for Remittances, But There’s a Catch
- For many of these bitcoin users, crypto payments are merely a last resort and fiat transfers are still generally easier.
- Blockchain-Shy Bank of America Quietly Pilots Ripple Technology
- Bank of America, the second-largest U.S. bank, has discreetly tested out Ripple’s distributed ledger technology – and may be planning to do more with it.
- Bitcoin may have entered a bear market, teasing its lowest level in six months
- Bitcoin may have entered a bear market as the price of the cryptocurrency's price continued to drop Wednesday to some of its lowest levels in six ...
- Pressure on Libra From U.S. Intensifies as Congressman Suggests Bitcoin Instead
The majority of US politicians are anti-crypto and Bitcoin. Either through fear, or lack of knowledge, they view digital currencies as a threat to their own system which is highly controlled and often manipulated. One congressman however thinks Facebook should dump Libra in favor of Bitcoin. Libra is Still a “Shitcoin?” Ohio state congressman Warren...
- SpaceX Seeks Permission to Launch 30000 More Starlink Satellites, Bitcoin to Benefit?
- Back in May, SpaceX made history by launching a fleet of 60 Starlink satellites into low-earth orbit. These satellites are designed to link up to form an ...
- Bitcoin: The Ride Is Just Starting - Part 5
- Bitcoin is in a complex wave ii with multiple ways for investors to approach an entry for extreme upside. Bitcoin's move up off the December 2018 low ...
- Fed Governor Brainard Identifies Libra Threat, Says Regulatory Hurdles Abound
- Federal Reserve governor Lael Brainard delivered a sharp critique of Libra, which would need to resolve many regulatory hurdles before going live.
- Bitcoin Will See 90% Rally to $15,000 By 2020 Halving, Model Predicts
Bitcoin (BTC) hasn’t been doing all too hot as of late. The cryptocurrency is down by some 45% from its year-to-date peak of $14,000, sentiment has begun to flip widely bearish once again, and investors have begun to brace for Crypto Winter 2: Electric Boogaloo, as it were. Related Reading: Bitcoin To See 150% Rally...
- Bitcoin 'Maybe Is a Partial Store of Value,' Concedes Nouriel Roubini
- “Maybe Bitcoin is a partial store of value but it's not a unit of account, it's not a means of payment, it's not scalable [...] in spite of its rally earlier this year, ...
- Crypto Titan Reveals Massive Institutional Interest in Bitcoin and Ethereum – Plus Updates on Ripple, XRP and Litecoin
From a burst of institutional interest in Bitcoin and Ethereum to new adoption for BTC and Litecoin, here’s a look at some of the stories breaking in the world of crypto. Bitcoin and Ethereum The institutional crypto investment giant Grayscale has released its third-quarter report for 2019, revealing a surge of Wall Street interest in […]
- Facebook’s Libra Just Got Its First Major Supporter in Congress
- Bucking a trend, Sen. Mike Rounds (R-S.D.) wrote a letter praising Libra as a technological advance that he feels is needed.
- The Biggest Beneficiaries of the Bitcoin Ransomware Boom are Not Hackers
The more prevalent bitcoin ransomware attacks become, the merrier it gets for insurance firms that offer cyber-liability insurance coverage. The City of Baltimore has become the latest example of this emerging trend. According to The Wall Street Journal, city officials on Wednesday authorized the purchase of cyber-liability insurance coverage worth $20 million. The Maryland city […]
- USDC Treasury Mints $3 Million in Stablecoins as Bitcoin Dips in Price
- During a time when most of us are counting our losses after yesterday's dip, at least one crypto whale appears to be unphased by the market situation.
- The 18 Millionth Bitcoin To Be Mined this Friday, Only 3 Million Left
- The 18 millionth Bitcoin (BTC) is expected to be mined this Friday, American investor and co-founder of investment firm Morgan Creek Digital Assets ...
- What Happens to Your Bitcoin When You Die? Casa Aims to Solve the Problem
- However, a prominent Bitcoin startup is looking to aid this dilemma, which they called “one of the biggest unsolved problems in Bitcoin.” ...
- Bitcoin trail helps authorities bust child porn site
- U.S. and South Korean authorities used blockchain forensics software to track down users of the site and arrest 337 individuals across the globe.
- Bitcoin Price Collapses Under $8,000 Again as Traders Fear Bigger Fall
The bitcoin price has dropped below $8,000 once again and traders are preparing for a larger pullback in the cryptocurrency market. On October 11, when the bitcoin price spiked to $8,800, the probability of a short term trend reversal to the upside initially increased. However, following a hard rejection down to $8,200 within a span […]
- Layer1: Bitcoin Mining “Needs a US Company to Lead” – Are They Right?
- Bitcoin mining should be led by a United States company. That's according to San Francisco-based Layer1 – a cryptocurrency mining company that ...
- Bitcoin Actually Accepted? Luxury Car Firm Explores Blockchain and Crypto Payments
- The means by which the firm intends to this is by accepting Bitcoin. Although NewsBTC has featured many so-called Bitcoin acceptance stories in the ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Teeters on $8000 Edge
- Bitcoin (BTC) settled around $8,000 as its new tier of stability, but now this position is once again shaky. BTC traded at $8,025.79 on Thursday, ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Miners Throw Out “Stale” Block
- The Bitcoin network created a rare event – a block discovery happening by two pools at the same time. In theory, such an event could be the root of a ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Bearish Breakdown Looks Real, $7500 Next?
- Bitcoin price is declining and trading below key supports against the US Dollar. BTC is likely to extend its decline below the $7,800 support area in the ...
- Bitcoin price prediction: What next after BTC/USD breaks below $8000?
- BTC/USD suffered a heavily bearish Wednesday, wherein its price fell from $8,158 to $7,994, going below the $8,000-level in the process.
- Libra Shows Central Banks’ Failure on Cross-Border Payments: Riksbank
- A senior economist at Sweden's Riksbank says central banks need to "keep up" with cryptocurrency advancements like Libra and XRP.
- Bitcoin Corrects Above $8K against Weak US Data, Brexit Deal
- The bitcoin's loss and subsequent mild recovery came amidst the release of vital US economic data on Wednesday morning. The retail sales report ...
- Telegram Responds to SEC: Gram Tokens Are Not Securities
- Telegram is pushing back against the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Here's How Much Bitcoin Is Currently Locked Up in Sidechains
- Almost $77 million of Bitcoin (BTC) is currently unavailable to use on the network — not because it is lost, but because it is locked up in sidechains.
- Bitcoin Ponzi Busted: Nevada Firm Charged With $11 Million Crypto Fraud
- Circle Society, Corp., and its owner, David Gilbert Saffron, have been charged with fraud relating to an Bitcoin and crypto asset investment scheme.
- Bitcoin price prediction: Bears have their way as BTC/USD slides under $8000 – Confluence ...
- For the first time in Bitcoin is back to trading under the critical $8,000. The failure to break above $8,400 this week must have left the buyers ...
- Bitcoin May Have Room to Run Before Downtrend Continues
- After plummeting below $8,000 overnight, Bitcoin's bulls were able to propel the crypto slightly higher, showing signs that bulls are not ready to let the ...
- Bitcoin Testing Weekly Moving Average That Sparked Last Crypto Bull Market
- Now that Bitcoin has broken down from the triangle formation it was trading in, putting an end to months of consolidation, crypto analysts are sifting ...
- Bitcoin Price Hovers Above $8000 While XRP Jumps 5% on the Day
- Cointelegraph reported today that notorious crypto skeptic Nouriel Roubini had finally conceded to saying that Bitcoin is “a partial store of value.
- Bitcoin and Crypto Clash: Roubini, Wright, Pierce, Lee and Vays Debate the Future of Money
A panel of some of Bitcoin’s biggest proponents and detractors has wrapped up at the CC Forum conference in London. Nouriel Roubini, Brock Pierce, Bobby Lee, Tone Vays and Craig Wright debated the future of Bitcoin, altcoins, fintech and finance. Roubini began the conference with a bang, offering his signature take on Bitcoin and blockchain […]
- Bitcoin Halving Fast Approaching — Will It Repeat Historic Gains?
- In May 2020, Bitcoin will undergo its third halving event to date. In previous years, the six month period preceding the scheduled supply reduction has ...
- Shellfish Plant Is Putting Scallops on IBM’s Food Tracking Blockchain
- The system records the weight and location of the scallops as they are taken from the ocean and tracks them across the supply chain.
- CFTC Takes Action Against Crypto Options ‘Ponzi Scheme’
- Purported crypto and forex investment firm Circle Society is accused by the CFTC of operating like a Ponzi scheme.
- Bitcoin Price Diary: Losing Small Is Key To Long Term Success
- In my fourth trade journal, I am updating my previous Bitcoin (BTC) position as well as discussing the reasons that I have reentered a new long ...
- Binance to Add Bitcoin Cash to Its Decentralized Exchange
- Already widely available for trading across the world, bitcoin cash continues to expand into new markets and platforms. The latest venue where users ...
- Smart Contract Blockchains Are Struggling to Scale
- Second generation blockchains were presented as being faster, cheaper, and more scalable than Bitcoin. Third generation chains (basically anything ...
- France’s Le Maire Attacks Facebook’s ‘Political’ Ambitions With Libra
- The French finance minister has said Libra is an "unacceptable" challenge to state sovereignty and suggested political motives behind the project.
- Bitcoin ATM in Miami Airport Raises Questions About Traveling With Crypto
- Miami based bitcoin ATM maker Bitstop has recently installed Miami International Airport's first crypto ATM, according to a press release issued ...
- WATCH: Our On Tap Meetup in Tokyo United Japanese Blockchain Fans With the Global Makers
- Our first Tokyo meetup, held with our friends at CoinDesk Japan, brought together investors, devs, and crypto lovers.
- SLP Token Ecosystem Built on Bitcoin Cash Continues to Blossom
- Lots of individuals have been creating SLP tokens on the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) blockchain. Using the SLP explorer Simpleledger.info shows that there's ...
- These Anonymous Bitcoin Price Predictions Were True — Will the Next Ones Be?
- After successfully calling the December 15, 2018 bottom, an anonymous user made predictions for the Bitcoin price on six future dates. While the first ...
- Data shows autonomous coin Decred has a Power Law relationship with Bitcoin
- Decred, a progressive cryptocurrency focused on governance, seems to have a natural connection to Bitcoin, as everything from its coin supply to ...
- "Welcome to Video" raid leads to 337 arrests due to Bitcoin Exchanges that use strong KYC
- You could buy points for bitcoin, or you could “earn” points by uploading a unique video, or having a friend sign up and use your referral code.
- Bitcoin Price May Test $7,750 as Selling Pressure Grows
- Bitcoin is looking increasingly weak, having closed below $8,000 on rising trading volumes Wednesday.
- Agents Bust Massive Child Porn Site by Tracking Bitcoin Payments
- But according to officials, it was one of the first to accept bitcoin payments in exchange for downloads — and it was through those payments that ...
- Canada Plots National Digital Currency… To Spy On Its Citizens
According to a report out of The Logic, the Bank of Canada is preparing to run the gauntlet and potentially launch its own digital currency in the near future. Journalists secured access to a presentation dubbed “Central Bank Money: The Next Generation”. The paper was prepared for the central bank’s board of directors and its […]
- KuCoin's derivatives platform launching bitcoin monthly futures in 'few weeks'
- Cryptocurrency exchange KuCoin's derivatives platform, KuMEX, is going to launch bitcoin monthly futures contracts in a “few weeks.” Michael Gan ...
- What Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Said in His Defense of ‘Free Expression’
- No mention of Libra.
- Samsung SDS Pilots Blockchain-Based Medical Insurance Network
- Samsung SDS is expecting to roll out a blockchain-based medical claims processing system this month.
- 17 Trillion Reasons Why You Should Own Bitcoin, According to Gemini Boss Cameron Winklevoss
- Those who are still not sure about buying Bitcoin, the world's leading cryptocurrency, might consider taking a piece of advice from the man who made ...
- Tesla Rival Speeds Ahead with Bitcoin (BTC) Payment Option
- Luxury electric car maker, Karma Automotive, now has a Bitcoin (BTC) payment option for its models. The firm is now ahead of Tesla, which has so far ...
- Trigger-Happy Bitcoin Whales Send $24 Million in BTC to Two Exchanges
- On Thursday afternoon, an unknown Bitcoin whale transferred more than $12 million worth of BTC to Bitfinex—prompting fears that those dealing with ...
- What Does Skepticism for Libra Say About Bitcoin?
- While Libra has been surrounded by anything but good news even before its launch, crypto watchers should ask themselves, Does Bitcoin need Libra ...
599838 at 23:55
599837 at 23:51
599836 at 23:41
599835 at 23:40
599834 at 23:39
599833 at 23:17
599832 at 22:59
599831 at 22:33
599830 at 22:29
599829 at 22:24
599828 at 22:10
599827 at 21:59
599826 at 21:59
599825 at 21:57
599824 at 21:36
599823 at 21:34
599822 at 21:13
599821 at 21:13
599820 at 21:09
599819 at 21:04
599818 at 20:58
599817 at 20:52
599816 at 20:33
599815 at 20:31
599814 at 20:25
599813 at 20:24
599812 at 20:22
599811 at 20:14
599810 at 20:03
599809 at 19:55
599808 at 19:52
599807 at 19:46
599806 at 19:44
599805 at 19:31
599804 at 19:31
599803 at 19:05
599802 at 19:04
599801 at 19:03
599800 at 19:02
599799 at 18:45
599798 at 18:28
599797 at 18:27
599796 at 18:23
599795 at 18:19
599794 at 18:09
599793 at 17:54
599792 at 17:44
599791 at 17:41
599790 at 17:39
599789 at 17:31
599788 at 17:26
599787 at 17:24
599786 at 17:22
599785 at 17:20
599784 at 17:02
599783 at 16:57
599782 at 16:31
599781 at 16:30
599780 at 15:54
599779 at 15:30
599778 at 15:17
599777 at 15:13
599776 at 15:12
599775 at 15:12
599774 at 14:52
599773 at 14:37
599772 at 14:07
599771 at 13:32
599770 at 13:31
599769 at 13:07
599768 at 12:53
599767 at 12:22
599766 at 12:18
599765 at 12:14
599764 at 12:10
599763 at 12:06
599762 at 11:55
599761 at 11:54
599760 at 11:51
599759 at 11:28
599758 at 11:21
599757 at 11:12
599756 at 10:47
599755 at 10:37
599754 at 10:24
599753 at 10:01
599752 at 09:44
599751 at 09:38
599750 at 09:33
599749 at 09:12
599748 at 09:00
599747 at 08:54
599746 at 08:51
599745 at 08:46
599744 at 08:15
599743 at 07:50
599742 at 07:37
599741 at 07:30
599740 at 07:29
599739 at 07:17
599738 at 07:11
599737 at 07:09
599736 at 07:08
599735 at 06:54
599734 at 06:49
599733 at 06:46
599732 at 06:44
599731 at 06:34
599730 at 06:33
599729 at 06:33
599728 at 06:15
599727 at 05:59
599726 at 05:50
599725 at 05:10
599724 at 04:53
599723 at 04:42
599722 at 04:41
599721 at 04:37
599720 at 04:23
599719 at 04:04
599718 at 03:55
599717 at 03:51
599716 at 03:27
599715 at 03:24
599714 at 03:22
599713 at 03:07
599712 at 02:57
599711 at 02:54
599710 at 02:39
599709 at 02:36
599708 at 02:33
599707 at 02:17
599706 at 02:12
599705 at 02:09
599704 at 02:06
599703 at 01:58
599702 at 01:49
599701 at 01:45
599700 at 01:42
599699 at 01:30
599698 at 01:21
599697 at 01:20
599696 at 01:13
599695 at 01:02
599694 at 01:00
599693 at 00:50
599692 at 00:39
599691 at 00:30
599690 at 00:22
599689 at 00:08