Closing price: $7974.0883 Powered by Coindesk
- Kingdom Trust's Bitcoin IRA lawsuit dismissed in federal court for lack of jurisdiction
- It does business under a bunch of different names including Bitcoin IRA. BitGo Inc., also a defendant, is a Delaware corporation, and it has an affiliate ...
- What Does The Latest Bitcoin ETF Rejection Mean For The Future?
- While the ETF market has been anxiously awaiting a Bitcoin ETF, the SEC recently rejected Bitwise's ETF proposal. Now crypto investors are ...
- Alipay Denounces Bitcoin OTC Trading: Regulatory 'Gray Area' in China
- Meanwhile the evolving narrative around the situation speaks to the legal status of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in China. Even with a trading ban in ...
- Bitcoin Price May Buck Bull Trend & Fall by 75% to $2,000, Peter Schiff Warns
It isn’t a secret that Bitcoin (BTC) hasn’t been doing too well as of late. While the cryptocurrency is up 100% on the year, it is down some 45% from the year-to-date high of $14,000. Related Reading: Bitcoin Now the World’s Eleventh Largest Money Supply This dramatic drawdown from $14,000 to as low as $7,700 has...
- World First? Bitcoin and Crypto-Friendly Drive-Thru Accepts BTC, Litecoin, and Binance Coin
Perhaps it’s a world first. The team at TravelbyBit, an online travel booking platform for people who want to use cryptocurrencies to pay for flights, accommodations, meals and retail items while traveling around the world, is showing off an instant meal purchase using Bitcoin. Zipping through the Origin Kebab Eagleby Drive-Thru in Queensland, Australia, the […]
- Five Reasons Why Bitcoin Watchers Shouldn't Worry
- Overview. Pessimistic sentiment has been looming the cryptocurrency markets as we passed the halfway mark of October. Bitcoin has been trading ...
- Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme Take Down Prompts CFTC Warning
- The CFTC has reissued previous advice to help the public evaluate the legitimacy of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment opportunities. The warning ...
- Bitcoin Block Number 600000 Was Mined — What Does It Mean for the Crypto Industry?
- Today, on October 19, the Bitcoin community has something to celebrate — 600,000 blocks have been mined. Popular crypto enthusiasts Pieter Wuille ...
- The Brexit effect: How bitcoin, gold and the pound reacted to Europe's biggest story
- Since the UK decided to leave Europe, Bitcoin and Gold have grown their market caps by around $133 billion and $1 trillion. Was Brexit responsible?
- Bitcoin Analyst: Trends in GBTC Premium Offer Limited Predictive Value
- Over the last month, bitcoin has been caught in a narrowing price range that has made it difficult for quantitative traders to plot the next trend direction ...
- Lump-Sum Bitcoin Purchase Gives 68 Percent Better ROI Than DCA
- For those without the time, technical knowledge, or courage, to trade daily bitcoin markets, there are two simple investment strategies. These being ...
- Cryptocurrency market update: Kicks of a dying horse as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple remain ...
- Bitcoin dipped below $8,000 on Friday. The drop came after a failed attempt to correct above $8,100. The downtrend explored the levels towards the ...
- Crypto Derivatives: On Misleading Measurements
- Noelle Acheson shows how using notional volumes to compare derivatives markets to spot is misleading – but, for now, it’s all we’ve got.
- Model That Predicted Bitcoin Price Drop to $8000: Bears Are Done
- The Bitcoin (BTC) bear trend that brought the cryptocurrency from $14,000 to $7,700 is over… according to a price model anyway. In early-August, a ...
- Bitcoin's 'Loss-Adjusted Market Cap' is 87 Percent of $104 Billion
- The US Federal Reserve has continued its streak of quantitative easing, by pouring in funds to uphold the confidence that liquidity won't dry out.
- Bitcoin Reclaims Support Level as Analysts Eye Further Gains
- After struggling to break above $8,000 for the past several days, Bitcoin was once again able to find some support within the upper-$7,000 region that ...
- Clueless BIS Says Bitcoin Has 'Failed' Despite Near 10000000% Lifetime ROI
- While regarding stablecoins as material for mass adoption, bitcoin received much more limited praise. The research relays – within the introduction no ...
- Whales trade big despite stagnant Bitcoin market
- A slew of whales–the colloquial term for holders of large amounts of cryptocurrency–have been moving hundreds of millions of dollars of bitcoin and ...
- Bitcoin Recovers Above $8K After 18th Million Bitcoin Was Mined
- Saturday, Oct. 19 — crypto markets are seeing a slight recovery after another downward movement as Bitcoin (BTC) is back to trading above $8,000.
- HTC's Latest Blockchain Phone Can Run a Full Bitcoin Node
- Taiwanese electronics manufacturer HTC has launched its latest blockchain phone, the Exodus 1s, which enables users to support the bitcoin network ...
- SEC’s Court Hearing on Telegram Token Delayed Till Next Year
- The messaging app company and the SEC will now meet next February to debate the regulator's claim the gram token is a security.
- Here's the Probability of Bitcoin (BTC) Being Above $20K in December
- Based on data from crypto market research firm Skew, the current outlook based on various Bitcoin (BTC) option maturity dates paints a fairly bleak ...
- Gold Bull Claims Bitcoin is Positioned for a Dip Towards $2000
- Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading within a tight trading range around $8,000 for the past week and has failed to incur any significant momentum in either ...
- Bitcoin Cash Roundup: Adoption Stories and New Developments
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) adoption, development, and participation continue to spread as there's been a myriad of BCH-related announcements in the last ...
- Bitcoin and XRP Whales Move $139 Million in Crypto As Market Momentum Shifts – Plus Updates on Ripple, Ethereum and Stellar
From a surge in Bitcoin and XRP whale activity to an engineering hunt at Stellar, here are some of the stories breaking in the world of crypto. Bitcoin and XRP Bitcoin and XRP whales are moving millions in crypto as the market turns red. In the last 24 hours, a group of big-time BTC holders […]
- Crypto Tidbits: Fidelity Expands Bitcoin Ops, Ripple's XRP Sales Fall, Grayscale Sees Growing ...
- Another week, another of Crypto Tidbits. Over the past week, Bitcoin hasn't done too hot, sliding under $8,000 for the umpteenth time in a few months.
- New HTC Exodus Able To Run Full Bitcoin Node
- Running a full bitcoin node, in this case, does not mean mining bitcoin, Chen said. The new HTC device has the ability to hold the entire bitcoin ledger ...
- Bitcoin Cash – ABC, Litecoin and Ripple Daily Analysis – 19/10/19
- Bitcoin Cash ABC slid by 3.92% on Friday. Reversing a 2.19% gain from Thursday, Bitcoin Cash ABC ended the day at $211.33. A bearish start to the ...
- Bitcoin Halving to Push Market Cap Into the Trillions?
- May 2020 will signal the third time that Bitcoin's mining rewards will be halved, and it is set to be exponentially more dramatic than the last two times.
- Bitcoin (BTC) Mining is Actually Green
- Bitcoin (BTC) mining uses up as much electricity as Austria in a year, at 73.12 TW/h, shows data collected by Digicomist.com. This exorbitant energy ...
- Satoshi Nakaboto: '18 million of the 21 million Bitcoins have now been mined'
- Our robot colleague Satoshi Nakaboto writes about Bitcoin every fucking day. Welcome to another edition of Bitcoin Today, where I, Satoshi Nakaboto, ...
- OKEx says Bitcoin's latest struggles shouldn't worry investors
- While Bitcoin's drop below $8,000 caused a stir in the market, OKEx says the downfall will most likely be short-lived. The exchange said that despite ...
- Crypto Markets Turn Red Once Again, Bitcoin Price Hovers Under $8K
- Friday, Oct. 18 — Bitcoin (BTC) is suffering from further downward selling pressure and continues to trade below the $8,000 price mark.
- Happy 18 Millionth Bitcoin! BTC Scarcity Implies Large Price Rally
Mere hours ago (as of the time of publishing this), the 18 millionth Bitcoin (BTC) was mined. As revealed by Statoshi.Info, a recent block brought the 18th million coin into existence, leaving three million BTC remaining out of the hard-capped 21 million coin supply. While this milestone may seem irrelevant to those not involved in...
- Global U.S. Dollar Shortage to Benefit Bitcoin, Says Crypto Twitter’s Biggest Bull
Many have been bearish on bitcoin after the dominant cryptocurrency breached support of $9,000 in September. The month-long consolidation around $8,000 is not helping either. It is only giving bitcoin haters more reason to scream their bearish outlook. Bitcoin’s technicals may not be pretty but global macro factors favor the king of cryptocurrencies. That’s according […]
- Bitcoin Halving Price — Short-Term Movement May Not Matter
- Bitcoin goes through an even known as halving every time 210,000 blocks are mined. As a result, the mining rewards are cut in half. This event occurs ...
- Bitcoin is Up 83,000% Since Gold Topped in 2012: Bullion vs. BTC
If you’ve been on Crypto Twitter over the past 24 hours, you have likely noticed one Bitcoin-bashing tweet from Peter Schiff. The message, which can be seen below, shows the libertarian investor claiming that BTC’s price chart “looks horrible.” Related Reading: Happy 18 Millionth Bitcoin! BTC Scarcity Implies Large Price Rally Schiff, in fact, remarked...
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Is Doubling Down On Bitcoin—Here's Why
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency investors have been struggling this year to both justify past crypto investments and make new ones. The bitcoin price ...
600140 at 23:42
600139 at 23:40
600138 at 23:14
600137 at 23:08
600136 at 23:02
600135 at 22:53
600134 at 22:44
600133 at 22:40
600132 at 22:15
600131 at 22:07
600130 at 22:07
600129 at 22:06
600128 at 21:33
600127 at 21:10
600126 at 21:07
600125 at 21:04
600124 at 20:40
600123 at 20:37
600122 at 20:25
600121 at 20:20
600120 at 20:06
600119 at 20:00
600118 at 19:55
600117 at 19:53
600116 at 19:44
600115 at 19:32
600114 at 19:29
600113 at 19:28
600112 at 19:27
600111 at 19:08
600110 at 18:55
600109 at 18:44
600108 at 18:25
600107 at 18:19
600106 at 18:18
600105 at 17:57
600104 at 17:57
600103 at 17:43
600102 at 17:40
600101 at 17:39
600100 at 17:28
600099 at 17:02
600098 at 16:37
600097 at 16:20
600096 at 16:12
600095 at 16:00
600094 at 15:57
600093 at 15:49
600092 at 15:25
600091 at 14:45
600090 at 14:41
600089 at 14:37
600088 at 14:33
600087 at 14:32
600086 at 14:28
600085 at 14:25
600084 at 14:14
600083 at 14:10
600082 at 14:07
600081 at 13:59
600080 at 13:53
600079 at 13:47
600078 at 13:34
600077 at 13:34
600076 at 13:30
600075 at 13:30
600074 at 13:19
600073 at 13:19
600072 at 13:10
600071 at 12:53
600070 at 12:50
600069 at 12:49
600068 at 12:46
600067 at 12:38
600066 at 12:28
600065 at 12:06
600064 at 11:52
600063 at 11:51
600062 at 11:45
600061 at 11:18
600060 at 10:59
600059 at 10:56
600058 at 10:56
600057 at 10:42
600056 at 10:33
600055 at 10:03
600054 at 09:57
600053 at 09:48
600052 at 09:29
600051 at 09:05
600050 at 08:37
600049 at 08:31
600048 at 08:25
600047 at 08:17
600046 at 08:05
600045 at 07:52
600044 at 07:50
600043 at 07:33
600042 at 07:25
600041 at 07:23
600040 at 07:17
600039 at 06:52
600038 at 06:48
600037 at 06:48
600036 at 06:46
600035 at 06:42
600034 at 06:26
600033 at 06:08
600032 at 05:48
600031 at 05:39
600030 at 05:32
600029 at 05:06
600028 at 04:57
600027 at 04:55
600026 at 04:28
600025 at 04:14
600024 at 03:46
600023 at 03:33
600022 at 03:28
600021 at 03:20
600020 at 03:18
600019 at 03:17
600018 at 03:16
600017 at 03:03
600016 at 03:00
600015 at 02:45
600014 at 02:44
600013 at 02:43
600012 at 02:26
600011 at 02:07
600010 at 01:43
600009 at 01:22
600008 at 01:19
600007 at 00:58
600006 at 00:56
600005 at 00:48
600004 at 00:46
600003 at 00:39
600002 at 00:14
600001 at 00:06
600000 at 00:04
599999 at 00:02