Closing price: $8221.3733 Powered by Coindesk
- Bitcoin’s 3% Price Rise Neutralizes Bearish Setup
- Bitcoin has bounced from key support and neutralized the immediate bearish setup, though a bullish reversal is still $600 away.
- Veem Leverages Blockchain, Bitcoin In Global Payments Space
- Benzinga is highlighting nominees for the fifth annual Benzinga Global Fintech Awards ahead of the event Nov. 19 in New York City. One nominee is ...
- Bitcoin.com acquires Japanese cryptocurrency startup O3 Labs
- Bitcoin.com has acquired O3 Labs Inc., a Japanese startup that offers a range of cryptocurrency services for an undisclosed price. Under the deal, O3's ...
- Bitcoin Warning From Crypto ‘Whale Whisperer’ Goes Viral – Plus Ripple, XRP, Ethereum and Cardano
From a bearish Bitcoin prediction to new stats on Ripple’s use of XRP and a bird’s-eye view of Cardano, here’s a look at some of the stories breaking in the world of crypto. Bitcoin A prominent Bitcoin analyst has surfaced after a nearly two-month hiatus, sending a warning to his fellow traders. In a new […]
- There Is Now Less Half a Bitcoin for Each Millionaire
- The number of millionaires has risen by 1.1 million in 2018, bringing the total amount to 46.8 million. That's more than twice the number of Bitcoins that ...
- Bitcoin Volatility Set for Comeback After Trading Turned Boring
- One technical gauge is showing dramatic price swings for the digital token may be primed for a return: the difference between Bitcoin's upper and ...
- 5 Reasons McAfee's $2 Million Bitcoin Prediction May Not Be So Crazy
- McAfee's latest call for a $2 million bitcoin by the end of 2020 may seem a bit far-fetched but hear him out. Despite even the most optimistic models ...
- Moon's browser extension lets you pay with bitcoin on Amazon
- Meet Moon, a three-person startup that lets you pay for stuff on Amazon using bitcoin via the Lightning Network, bitcoin, Litecoin or Ether.
- 'Death Cross' Dampens $8.8K Hopes as Bitcoin Price Recovery Stalls
- Bitcoin price (BTC) is down around 1% on Monday, following a strong close to the week on Sunday with a move from lows of $7,875 to highs of over ...
- As Lightning’s Economy Takes Shape, Devs Are Split on Proposed Fee Hike
- At the lightning network's inaugural conference in Berlin, the future economics of the bitcoin payment technology took center stage.
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Breaks Above $8200 While Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Bitcoin SV (BSV) Post ...
- There is a good chance that the cryptocurrency market is finally reviving given that Bitcoin, the top digital asset by market capitalization, has surged by ...
- Russia and China Are Buying Gold, Not Bitcoin: Gabelli Analyst
- Chris Mancini, the analyst of Gabelli Gold Funds, hasn't changed his stance on Bitcoin. In his latest interview with Kitco, he claims that gold, not its ...
- Ex-NBA Star Allegedly Dupes African Firm in $800,000 Bitcoin Scam
Ex-NBA star Isaac Austin has been accused of swindling a Ghanaian firm nearly one million dollars in a Bitcoin Scam. According to GhanaWeb, the former NBA player lured victims into investing their Bitcoin in an automated cryptocurrency trading program run by his firm, Isaac Edward Austin and Tudor Trust. On Austin’s LinkedIn page the ex-basketball […]
- Bitcoin price analysis: BTC/USD brushes shoulders with $8300, where to next?
- Bitcoin bears finally gave in to the advances of the buyers on Sunday towards the end of the American session. The world's largest crypto spiked ...
- G7 Says Bitcoin Has Failed On Its Two Main Use-Cases but Data Says Otherwise
Crypto enthusiasts see bitcoin as a unique asset. Many rely on the cryptocurrency as a store of value while others use it as a payment solution, especially for transactions that involve huge sums of money. Outside of the crypto community, however, many see the king of cryptocurrencies as an unreliable asset. Recently, the Group of […]
- Bitcoin: beyond da moon
- We mean, there's the optimistic holler of “to da moon”, and then there's a chart showing that bitcoin may reach $1tn per coin, if the dollar follows the ...
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Recovers Above $8.2K But Approach Remains Cautious
- Bitcoin price is rebounding nicely above $8,100 and $8,200 against the US Dollar. However, it is still early to call the current move as a trend change ...
- Bitcoin approaches death cross despite 5% rally
- Bitcoin finally showed signs of life over the weekend, rallying by five percent to test the 22 exponential moving average on the daily chart. However ...
- Talking corruption, technology, empiricism and fairness with the Bitcoin Podcast
- I'm something of a Bitcoin skeptic; although I embrace the ideals of decentralization and privacy, I am concerned about the environmental, ...
- Former Fed Nominee Stephen Moore Backs Fractional Reserve Stablecoin
- Stephen Moore, whose failed bid to join the Fed imploded within months, has a new plan to disrupt global finance: a fractional reserved-backed stablecoin.
- Litenite lets gamers earn bitcoin via the Lightning Network
- Games, an 8-bit gaming platform, announced a new title that allows players to earn bitcoin at the Lightning Conference in Berlin this weekend.
- 'Is That Still Bitcoin?' CoinShares CSO Questions Crypto Custody
- Bitcoin (BTC) may not benefit from an influx of institutional traders, a senior executive at one of the industry's best-known businesses warned.
- WATCH: Ecash Creator David Chaum On His New ‘Quantum-Resistant’ Cryptocurrency, Praxxis
- We spoke with Chaum at Devcon in Osaka, Japan where he shared his vision for a more secure blockchain.
- Data Model Predicts Bitcoin Price Will Multiply 7X in Just Seven Months
The price of bitcoin has been heading south over the past three months, but one quant analyst that goes by the name of PlanB on Medium predicts that the flagship cryptocurrency could surge in the coming days. ”The model predicts a bitcoin market value of $1trn after next halving in May 2020, which translates in […]
- Binance CEO: Russian Ruble to Be First Fiat-Crypto Trading Option
- Cryptocurrency exchange Binance.com is soon to launch its first fiat-to-cryptocurrency trading pairs, kicking off with the Russian ruble.
- HTC now has an entry-level blockchain phone
- The Exodus 1S's big new cryptocurrency feature is that it's able to run a full bitcoin node, which HTC says is a first for a smartphone. It's something the ...
- Bitcoin Cash – ABC, Litecoin and Ripple Daily Analysis – 21/10/19
- Bitcoin Cash ABC rallied by 5.72% on Sunday. Following on from a 0.04% gain on Saturday, Bitcoin Cash ABC ended the week up 0.41% at $224.19.
- Bitcoin IRA to Launch Interest-Earning Crypto Accounts Next Month
- As an Oct. 21 press release notes, Los Angeles-based Bitcoin IRA has provided digital asset individual retirement account (IRA) solutions since 2016 ...
- Crypto Analyst Calls As Low As $300 Bitcoin, Cites Lack of Demand
While Bitcoin has risen at its peak over 350% in 2019 from its bear market bottom, the crypto asset failed to breach above a local high of $14,000 and fell short of retesting its previous all-time high of $20,000. The failure by bulls to push Bitcoin higher and reignite the FOMO from the crypto hype bubble...
- Major Korean Banks Join Government-Backed Blockchain ID Initiative
- Institutions including the Shinhan and NH Nonghyup banks have joined a blockchain identity initiative aimed to securely share personal data.
- WATCH: UNICEF’s Crypto Fund Plans to Pay for Internet in Public Schools
- UNICEF and the ethereum community are teaming up to help wire up needy schools.
- 20 Trillion Reasons To Own Bitcoin: Cameron Winklevoss Lambastes Federal Reserve Policies
- Cameron Winklevoss may be willing to allow regulators into his Gemini Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange, but he isn't a big fan of the Federal ...
- How Would Bitcoin Fare in a 'Growth Recession?'
- It is being predicted that the chance of a global recession is now as high as it was in July 2007 — just before the 2008 housing crisis sparked a ...
- Bitcoin Flashes Bullish Signals as Bulls Hold it Above Key Technical Levels
- After hovering around the $8,000 region for an extended period of time, Bitcoin has been able to garner some hints of bullishness as its buyers have ...
- Bitcoin IRA Launches Crypto and Cash Interest-Earning Program
- LOS ANGELES, Oct. 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Bitcoin IRA, the world's first, largest and most secure digital asset IRA technology company that allows ...
- Libra Could Drop ‘Basket’ and Issue Individual Fiat Stablecoins
- Under pressure from regulators, the Libra project may consider a fundamental change to the way its planned crypto payments system will operate.
- HTC Rolls Out 'Bitcoin Node' Smartphone
- “We gave users the ability to own their own keys, and now we've gone one step further to allow users to run their own full Bitcoin node,” HTC's Phil ...
- Opportunistic fraudsters use El Chapo's son's arrest in bid to steal Bitcoin
- Mexican officials have been forced to free Ovidio Guzman Lopez – the son of Mexican drug kingpin El Chapo whose real name is Joaquin Archivaldo ...
- 2 Anonymous Bitcoin Price Predictions Were Correct — What About The Third?
- On January 21, 2019, an anonymous user made a prediction about the Bitcoin price on six future dates. The first two predictions — more specifically, ...
- Litenite lets gamers earn bitcoin via the Lightning Network
- Satoshis.Games, an 8-bit gaming platform, announced a new title that allows players to earn bitcoin at the Lightning Conference in Berlin this ...
- Ripple (XRP) Price Eyeing Upside Break While Bitcoin Is Recovering
- Ripple price is making attempt to clear a few key hurdles against the US Dollar, while bitcoin is recovering. XRP price must surpass $0.2950 and ...
- Bitcoin Analysis for 2019-10-21 [Premium]
- Bitcoin looks to have begun a short-term upward move, which we believe will not go higher than the resistance line of the descending wedge.
- Bitcoin Fixes This: Fake Gold Bars Could Turn Investors Toward Digital Counterpart
- Bitcoin has been dubbed digital gold because the cryptocurrency shares many similar attributes with the precious metal. However, a recent situation ...
- Bitcoin Lacks Direction after Weekend Gains; Correction Incoming?
- Bitcoin was trading in positive territory on Monday to uphold gains it made during this weekend. The benchmark cryptocurrency surged by 0.07 ...
- HTC’s Cheaper $250 Smartphone Runs a Full Bitcoin Node
On Saturday HTC launched a wallet-friendly version of its blockchain smartphone, versioned the Exodus 1s. The new phone comes in at a little under $250 (€219) and customers can buy it either with fiat or crypto. Its real selling point? Run your own full bitcoin node on the go. The Taiwanese company launched big brother […]
- Bitcoin And Crypto Market Rebound Facing Hurdles: BCH, EOS, TRX, ADA Analysis
- Bitcoin and the crypto market cap are currently recovering, but facing major hurdles. Ethereum (ETH), EOS, Tron (TRX), BCH, ripple, ADA and BNB ...
- Fortnite Clone ‘Lightnite’ is a Battle Royale Shooter With Bitcoin
Satoshis Games Studio has announced the first-ever Bitcoin battle royale game, dubbed Lightnite in a rather conspicuous reference to Epic Games flagship Fortnite, albeit without the fanfare of its game-changing Chapter 2 launch. So how does it work? What Is Lightnite? As of writing details are scarce, but Lightnite features all the trappings of any […]
- Researchers Uncover Bitcoin ‘Attack’ That Could Slow or Stop Lightning Payments
- A new denial-of-service attack could slow down or completely stop bitcoin payments over the lightning network.
- Why gold, not bitcoin, is the ultimate play
- Gold is still the ultimate asset to own during an economic downturn, not bitcoin, and this can be proven by government actions, said Chris Mancini, ...
- Bitmain Launches 'World's Largest' Bitcoin Mining Facility in Texas
- Chinese cryptocurrency hardware manufacturer Bitmain has opened what it claims is the “world's largest” facility for Bitcoin (BTC) mining in Rockdale, ...
- Bitcoin.com Acquires Blockchain Software Startup O3 Labs
- JAPAN, TOKYO, October 21, 2019 — Bitcoin.com has announced the acquisition of blockchain startup O3 Labs, the Tokyo-based software company ...
- Roger Ver's Bitcoin.com acquires Japanese blockchain development startup O3 Labs
- Bitcoin.com, the firm backed by cryptocurrency investor Roger Ver, today announced that it has acquired Japanese blockchain development startup ...
- How to Safely Store Your Wallet Recovery Phrase
- ... phrase, which you'll need should you misplace your smartphone or lose your wallet. Also read: Bitcoin and Mnemonics: The Art of the Secret Phrase ...
- Ethereum (ETH) Could Recover To $180, Bitcoin Up 5%
- Ethereum price is slowly climbing higher versus the US Dollar, while bitcoin is up 5%. However, ETH price is likely to face a strong resistance near the ...
- Is Bitcoin Part of the 'Everything Bubble?'
- We have had Tulip Mania, the South Sea Bubble, the Dot-Com Crash, and the 2008 Housing bubble. Now, we are potentially heading towards the ...
- Bitcoin Bounces over $8K Altcoins follows
- After a previously failed bounce made on Saturday, Bitcoin (+4.15) produced a strong upward movement yesterday, which drove its price to $8247.
- How to foil a ransomware attack without paying a single bitcoin
- Ransomware attacks are on the rise, costing victims hundreds of thousands of dollars every month. But a new decryption tool could spell the end for a ...
- 4 Reasons Why Bitcoin is So Popular in South Africa
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, in general, continue to thrive in South Africa even as such interest comes with a multitude of scams and fraudulent ...
- Michael Terpin Urges FCC to Curb Crypto Fraud That Cost Him $24 Million
- Terpin plans to distribute his letter to a major mobile industry conference.
- Could Ransomware Be Driving Up Bitcoin Prices?
- The payment method of choice for the majority of this cybercrime is cryptocurrency, predominantly bitcoin. Could BTC price fluctuations be linked to the ...
- Fortnite Meets Bitcoin Lightning Network in New 'Lightnite' Video Game
- Bitcoin-enabled (BTC) games startup Satoshis Games announced the development of a Fortnite-like game with built-in Lightning Network ...
- Bitcoin's 18 Millionth Coin Took 3935 Days to Mine
- Those in the cryptocurrency community have been celebrating the fact that miners have hit a milestone of 18 million Bitcoin mined since the asset's ...
- HTC Exodus 1s Gets Shipped With Bitcoin Full Node Feature
- Launched in Berlin on Saturday, October 19, 2019, the new HTC Exodus 1s promises to be the first smartphone to put a full Bitcoin node in the users' ...
- Former NBA player nets $825K from Ghanaian firm in alleged Bitcoin scam
- A former American professional basketball player has allegedly swindled over $800,000 worth of Bitcoin $BTC?0.29% from a company based in ...
- Why Institutions Have Yet to Delve Into Bitcoin: Crypto VCs Explain
Bitcoin (BTC) has long been described as a movement to phase out institutions. But ironically, it is institutions that many cryptocurrency investors have claimed to rely on to boost Bitcoin to fresh all-time highs. Related Reading: Happy 18 Millionth Bitcoin! BTC Scarcity Implies Large Price Rally Yet, as of now, institutions have seemingly yet to have...
- Bitfinex Files for Subpoena in Bid to Recover $880 Million in Frozen Funds
- Bitfinex has filed a subpoena application on a former banking executive of a trust company that it believes can help it recover over $850 million.
- Bloomberg: Key Bitcoin Indicator Suggests BTC Breakout Incoming
Bitcoin’s trademark volatility may be about to return in a big way. The Trading Envelope indicator, which tracks upper and lower bounds to determine when assets are overbought or oversold, suggests Bitcoin is poised to break out. According to Bloomberg, the direction of the breakout is unclear, but the last time the indicator was in […]
- It’s Too Soon to Write Libra’s Crypto Obituary
- The recent spate of bad news for Libra isn't necessarily a death knell for the project, writes Mike J. Casey.
- CFTC Chair Says Ether Futures ‘Likely’ in 2020
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Chairman Heath Tarbert says the crypto world will see ethereum futures contracts sometime in 2020.
- Bitcoin Mining Moves to Texas, Bitmain Announces Partner for Massive New Facility
- The Bitcoin mining giant Bitmain has just announced that it will work with a Canadian startup to help create a facility with potentially 300MW of power ...
- Bitcoin's 2018 Fractal Could Indicate a Breakdown to $5000, Says Analyst
- The Bitcoin price often creates patterns that are very similar to price movements in the past. These recurring patterns are called fractals. The current ...
600445 at 23:50
600444 at 23:49
600443 at 23:46
600442 at 23:33
600441 at 23:29
600440 at 23:28
600439 at 23:26
600438 at 23:24
600437 at 23:18
600436 at 23:05
600435 at 22:43
600434 at 22:41
600433 at 22:33
600432 at 22:31
600431 at 22:31
600430 at 22:21
600429 at 22:02
600428 at 21:54
600427 at 21:53
600426 at 21:33
600425 at 21:21
600424 at 21:14
600423 at 20:56
600422 at 20:55
600421 at 20:41
600420 at 20:32
600419 at 20:26
600418 at 20:25
600417 at 20:03
600416 at 19:56
600415 at 19:43
600414 at 19:31
600413 at 19:14
600412 at 19:14
600411 at 18:58
600410 at 18:45
600409 at 18:26
600408 at 18:15
600407 at 18:03
600406 at 18:02
600405 at 18:00
600404 at 17:59
600403 at 17:55
600402 at 17:51
600401 at 17:42
600400 at 17:25
600399 at 17:25
600398 at 17:20
600397 at 17:05
600396 at 17:01
600395 at 17:00
600394 at 16:56
600393 at 16:33
600392 at 16:29
600391 at 16:19
600390 at 16:12
600389 at 15:58
600388 at 15:55
600387 at 15:44
600386 at 15:42
600385 at 15:42
600384 at 15:40
600383 at 15:37
600382 at 15:06
600381 at 14:51
600380 at 14:50
600379 at 14:44
600378 at 14:35
600377 at 14:31
600376 at 14:15
600375 at 14:10
600374 at 14:06
600373 at 14:03
600372 at 13:45
600371 at 13:37
600370 at 13:31
600369 at 13:28
600368 at 13:24
600367 at 13:18
600366 at 13:18
600365 at 13:14
600364 at 13:13
600363 at 12:56
600362 at 12:52
600361 at 12:36
600360 at 12:30
600359 at 12:24
600358 at 12:09
600357 at 11:47
600356 at 11:47
600355 at 11:46
600354 at 11:42
600353 at 11:39
600352 at 11:26
600351 at 11:25
600350 at 11:19
600349 at 11:16
600348 at 11:14
600347 at 11:09
600346 at 10:44
600345 at 10:15
600344 at 10:07
600343 at 10:05
600342 at 09:53
600341 at 09:46
600340 at 09:40
600339 at 09:29
600338 at 09:29
600337 at 09:25
600336 at 09:16
600335 at 08:58
600334 at 08:56
600333 at 08:49
600332 at 08:45
600331 at 08:44
600330 at 08:38
600329 at 08:31
600328 at 08:07
600327 at 08:06
600326 at 07:37
600325 at 07:33
600324 at 07:26
600323 at 07:17
600322 at 07:04
600321 at 07:02
600320 at 06:51
600319 at 06:45
600318 at 06:43
600317 at 06:27
600316 at 06:21
600315 at 06:16
600314 at 05:45
600313 at 05:28
600312 at 04:56
600311 at 04:39
600310 at 04:22
600309 at 04:14
600308 at 04:12
600307 at 04:07
600306 at 04:05
600305 at 03:59
600304 at 03:32
600303 at 03:23
600302 at 03:13
600301 at 03:02
600300 at 02:26
600299 at 02:21
600298 at 02:04
600297 at 01:53
600296 at 01:41
600295 at 01:37
600294 at 01:37
600293 at 01:11
600292 at 01:04
600291 at 00:58
600290 at 00:13
600289 at 00:12
600288 at 00:09
600287 at 00:02